Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,686 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:21 PM

What City In Nigeria Today Is The Most Suitable For Vacation And Fun? - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / What City In Nigeria Today Is The Most Suitable For Vacation And Fun? (28330 Views)

Enugu Greenery: The Most Serene City In Nigeria / Recommend A Nice Place For Vacation In Lagos Please / Lagos: Africa's Largest City In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What City In Nigeria Today Is The Most Suitable For Vacation And Fun? by decub: 1:14pm On Apr 25, 2019
MajorJeffery:
If someone wants to visit Nigeria on a vacation and to have fun for a few weeks, what city will be the most suitable for that?

Nairalanders, your recommendations and contributions will be greatly appreciated and please state your reasons to help interested parties in their considerations. Thank you.
Obudu might just be your best bet.

Serene and peaceful environment, friendly weather, secured. Cross River also has nice delicacies.
Re: What City In Nigeria Today Is The Most Suitable For Vacation And Fun? by ifyboy60(m): 1:15pm On Apr 25, 2019
Calabar - obudu cattle ranch, natural rain forests
Bauchi - great natural scenery and a safari experience at the yankari games reserves and other natural attractions.

enugu - Udi hills, Nike lake resorts, Eva valley, local delicacy.

1 Like

Re: What City In Nigeria Today Is The Most Suitable For Vacation And Fun? by logan2(m): 1:16pm On Apr 25, 2019
donigspain:
- Obudu Ranch Resort (Cross River)
- Enugu (Local delicacy)
- Owerri (Nightlife)
seconded, bauchi
Re: What City In Nigeria Today Is The Most Suitable For Vacation And Fun? by desire4love: 1:16pm On Apr 25, 2019
Asaba
Re: What City In Nigeria Today Is The Most Suitable For Vacation And Fun? by Nobody: 1:16pm On Apr 25, 2019
Ishilove:

Your sarcasm is well noted, amd and thoroughly enjoyed cheesy

I'm in my house come and beat me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What City In Nigeria Today Is The Most Suitable For Vacation And Fun? by poksmahn(m): 1:16pm On Apr 25, 2019
dinodangana:
Too much savagery is boring bro

Before you criticize a man, walk a mile in his shoes. That way, when you do criticize him, you'll be a mile away and have his shoes.
Re: What City In Nigeria Today Is The Most Suitable For Vacation And Fun? by TimipreSylva19: 1:17pm On Apr 25, 2019
Austineva:
Na Ebonyi state. Ebonyi is a sweet city

I'm thinking of relocating there, I need guidance please.
Re: What City In Nigeria Today Is The Most Suitable For Vacation And Fun? by Imo1stson: 1:17pm On Apr 25, 2019
Go to Owerri. Other good places are either inaccessible or insecure. However if it's nature vacation then Bauchi or Crossriver is your best spots but insecure.
Re: What City In Nigeria Today Is The Most Suitable For Vacation And Fun? by DBlackCeazer(m): 1:20pm On Apr 25, 2019
mrvitalis:

The person who took u must be an outsider

Where and when did u move around in owerri
not sure of the spelling, but I went to umuduroha, Orlu, they had their ebunahu masquerade and all. Visited Owerri, it has several night clubs just like every other big city.
Re: What City In Nigeria Today Is The Most Suitable For Vacation And Fun? by poksmahn(m): 1:23pm On Apr 25, 2019
Ishilove:

Your sarcasm is well noted, amd thoroughly enjoyed cheesy

Thanks!
Re: What City In Nigeria Today Is The Most Suitable For Vacation And Fun? by ochiosa(m): 1:30pm On Apr 25, 2019
Which ever city you choose at the end of sugestions, please make budget for security oo. Do not say you were not told.
Re: What City In Nigeria Today Is The Most Suitable For Vacation And Fun? by Ttipsy(f): 1:30pm On Apr 25, 2019
IMO, from oguta lake resort to the ever busy Owerri
Note:: come with loads of cash.
RIVERS, port Harcourt, pleasure park, ocean docks, to bony island. twz fun
Re: What City In Nigeria Today Is The Most Suitable For Vacation And Fun? by kremlin01(m): 1:38pm On Apr 25, 2019
MajorJeffery:
If someone wants to visit Nigeria on a vacation and to have fun for a few weeks, what city will be the most suitable for that?

Nairalanders, your recommendations and contributions will be greatly appreciated and please state your reasons to help interested parties in their considerations. Thank you.

Southern Kaduna
Re: What City In Nigeria Today Is The Most Suitable For Vacation And Fun? by chris31(m): 1:42pm On Apr 25, 2019
Enugu nice & peaceful state
Re: What City In Nigeria Today Is The Most Suitable For Vacation And Fun? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Apr 25, 2019
MajorJeffery:

If you want to relax and you’ve got the cash, I’ll recommend Bonny Island, Rivers State
Re: What City In Nigeria Today Is The Most Suitable For Vacation And Fun? by emmiesky(m): 1:57pm On Apr 25, 2019
Calabar. And if you ever decide to visit, we at REMLORDS TOURS & CAR HIRE SERVICES will help make your stay worth the while. W can help make that holiday/vacation funfilled. A trial will convince you.
Re: What City In Nigeria Today Is The Most Suitable For Vacation And Fun? by edlion57(m): 2:05pm On Apr 25, 2019
Coldplayyy:
Calabar!

FTC grin
u must be jokingly joking...am in Calabar now

3 Likes

Re: What City In Nigeria Today Is The Most Suitable For Vacation And Fun? by Fibonacci88: 2:07pm On Apr 25, 2019
The way everyone dey mention Calabar I come dey wonder if it's the Calabar wey I dey. Obudu is 7hrs drive from Calabar so don't mislead PPl mentioning obudu. Tinapa business resort is living in past glory that place is as deserted as merrybet shop.
If u coming to Calabar for vacation or fun u LL be very disappointed unless u want to come and see the garment factory or scam super highway d governor is building. I was excited when I was transferred to this town 2yrs ago but trust me it's an overrated experience.

9 Likes

Re: What City In Nigeria Today Is The Most Suitable For Vacation And Fun? by Josephamstrong1(m): 2:08pm On Apr 25, 2019
Aba.
Re: What City In Nigeria Today Is The Most Suitable For Vacation And Fun? by edlion57(m): 2:09pm On Apr 25, 2019
chiamzzy:
.....Tinapa Resort in Calabar
which tinapa

1 Like

Re: What City In Nigeria Today Is The Most Suitable For Vacation And Fun? by goodybrig: 2:10pm On Apr 25, 2019
Come akure o, na from park police go nab you on a low
Re: What City In Nigeria Today Is The Most Suitable For Vacation And Fun? by Maliqcious: 2:14pm On Apr 25, 2019
Jos is cool d ambient the serenity and of course sweet weather
Re: What City In Nigeria Today Is The Most Suitable For Vacation And Fun? by Omnig: 2:15pm On Apr 25, 2019
Calabar
Re: What City In Nigeria Today Is The Most Suitable For Vacation And Fun? by hotplate: 2:19pm On Apr 25, 2019
asuustrike1:

There is no fun over there
I'm sure you've not been too Benin, when you talk about beautiful cultural artifacts, beautiful view of nature as well as wonderful joints with delicious delicacies
Re: What City In Nigeria Today Is The Most Suitable For Vacation And Fun? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 25, 2019
hotplate:
I'm sure you've not been too Benin, when you talk about beautiful cultural artifacts, beautiful view of nature as well as wonderful joints with delicious delicacies
I have been to Benin city hence I know what am saying.
Re: What City In Nigeria Today Is The Most Suitable For Vacation And Fun? by 1234IKECHhukwu: 2:37pm On Apr 25, 2019
Enugu.
Re: What City In Nigeria Today Is The Most Suitable For Vacation And Fun? by aareopeyemi75(m): 2:40pm On Apr 25, 2019
Hi impact planet @ogun state, you wont regret it.
Re: What City In Nigeria Today Is The Most Suitable For Vacation And Fun? by aareopeyemi75(m): 2:42pm On Apr 25, 2019
see some features, visit their site and see more. https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=0ahUKEwjg_6bpr-vhAhWuxoUKHSKDD-MQMwg4KAAwAA&url=https%3A%2F%2Ftheeagleonline.com.ng%2Fhi-impact-planet-gets-vodacom-wifi%2F&psig=AOvVaw1TnRlzFONXbZb42a3DUUTI&ust=1556286148104131&ictx=3&uact=3

Re: What City In Nigeria Today Is The Most Suitable For Vacation And Fun? by omicron(m): 2:48pm On Apr 25, 2019
Obudu Cross River State or Enugu, Enugu State.
Re: What City In Nigeria Today Is The Most Suitable For Vacation And Fun? by Austineva(m): 3:01pm On Apr 25, 2019
TimipreSylva19:

I'm thinking of relocating there, I need guidance please.
its a pretty cool city. Beautiful city to be in
Re: What City In Nigeria Today Is The Most Suitable For Vacation And Fun? by adeade83: 3:02pm On Apr 25, 2019
MajorJeffery:

Enugu
Calabar
Re: What City In Nigeria Today Is The Most Suitable For Vacation And Fun? by adeade83: 3:03pm On Apr 25, 2019
1234IKECHhukwu:
Enugu.

You Know my Dear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Name those Things You Hate When Traveling By A Public Car/bus / Woman Dies After Being Hit By 22-Year-Old Driver In Lagos / 5 Things Not To Do In A Lagos Mainland Taxi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.