Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,576 members, 7,770,511 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:17 AM

The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) (207648 Views)

Official Wallpaper Thread / Mobile Phone Camera Thread / WALLPAPER THREAD!!! Super Cool Wallpapers For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Mizik(m): 6:40pm On Apr 30, 2019
kvngjesse:
Halo
dude wassup.
FromFps nation wink cheesy grin
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Ksslib(m): 6:57pm On Apr 30, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
phone name?
Galaxy S8 plus.

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Ksslib(m): 6:58pm On Apr 30, 2019
OCTAVO:

This is the only creative picture I've seen so far. Well, the thread is not for showing photography prowess. What's your phone's name?
As for those uploading pictures with their faces covered with emojis, it's better you take pictures of non-human subjects and upload.
Galaxy S8 plus
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 30, 2019
Ksslib:

Galaxy S8 plus
see lie. Galaxy S8 plus don't have portrait pictures. Kai people sef
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 8:46pm On Apr 30, 2019
CHESTER48:
That it doesn't have a dual lens doesn't mean it can't create portrait shots with software...

5 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Apr 30, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

That it doesn't have a dual lens doesn't mean it can't create portrait shots with software...
it cannot create with software.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Ksslib(m): 8:52pm On Apr 30, 2019
CHESTER48:
If ignorance is your weakness, then ask questions. What do you mean by s8 plus doesn't have potrait pictures? Ever heard of selective focus?

Besides that picture was taken with my s8 plus.. gcam installed.

Maybe you should check out my old thread

https://www.nairaland.com/4477442/diary-boredom-inspired-photographer

And see pictures taken with my ancient of days Galaxy note 4 and save yourself the ignorance.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 8:53pm On Apr 30, 2019
CHESTER48:
LOL, do you use the phone...
Maybe OneUI software update enabled software portrait...
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 8:55pm On Apr 30, 2019
Ksslib:

If ignorance is your weakness, then ask questions. What do you mean by s8 plus doesn't have potrait pictures? Ever heard of selective focus?

Besides that picture was taken with my s8 plus.. gcam installed.

And see pictures taken with my ancient of days Galaxy note 4 and save yourself the ignorance.
You would have said it was shot on S8+ "with Gcam"

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Ksslib(m): 8:58pm On Apr 30, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

Just leave him. The Google phone he worships uses software to create potrait effect. Software is Google's secret weapon, that's why their single lens devices thrash most with dual lens.

3 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by kvngjesse(m): 8:58pm On Apr 30, 2019
CHESTER48:
Baba stop saying what you don't know
Smh

2 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by kvngjesse(m): 9:00pm On Apr 30, 2019
Mizik:
dude wassup.
FromFps nation wink cheesy grin
Ah the mizik I see everywhere knows me??

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by kvngjesse(m): 9:02pm On Apr 30, 2019
CHESTER48:
Google pixel 3
That was shot with a pixel 3? Lmao okay
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 9:04pm On Apr 30, 2019
kvngjesse:

Baba stop saying what you don't know
Smh
What device did you take those photos from..
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by kvngjesse(m): 9:05pm On Apr 30, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

What device did you take those photos from..
Essential ph-1 + gcam
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 9:09pm On Apr 30, 2019
Guys why not post two photos, One from Camera app and the other from Gcam, so let's see the difference cheesycheesy
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by kvngjesse(m): 9:10pm On Apr 30, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:
Guys why not post two photos, One from Camera app and the other from Gcam, so let's see the difference cheesycheesy
I don't use the normal camera app, the gcam is my main and if you take a pic it doesn't save into two like what you're trying to say
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by MeshachMARTINS(m): 9:11pm On Apr 30, 2019
Ksslib:

I

oga God bless u for this....I be wan just mention d note 4....and btw da ur thread mad gannn...hope u re now into mobile photography,coz me sef am looking at da thing...check out this guy

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Mizik(m): 9:16pm On Apr 30, 2019
kvngjesse:

Ah the mizik I see everywhere knows me??
yup.
I'm proslayernaij.

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Gptech(m): 9:20pm On Apr 30, 2019
popsy2:

What camera is this ? This is probably the best so far.
We dey observe, but that pics dey over saturated na.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by kvngjesse(m): 9:22pm On Apr 30, 2019
Gptech:

For that particular one I touched it with snapseed that's why it is.
I have others to upload but till later
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by MeshachMARTINS(m): 9:23pm On Apr 30, 2019
Don't edit...post it d way it is...natural
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by kvngjesse(m): 9:26pm On Apr 30, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
Don't edit...post it d way it is...natural
Look at the thread again and mention the others
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Gptech(m): 9:28pm On Apr 30, 2019
kvngjesse:

For that particular one I touched it with snapseed that's why it is.
I have others to upload but till later
Nice, we dey here to feed our eyes, make una nr play wayo ooo grin.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by kvngjesse(m): 9:33pm On Apr 30, 2019
Gptech:

Nice, we dey here to feed our eyes, make una nr play wayo ooo grin.
LOL no wayo
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by yusfatedeeprof(m): 9:33pm On Apr 30, 2019
Ksslib:

Nice, you are good
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Mizik(m): 9:38pm On Apr 30, 2019
kvngjesse:

That was shot with a pixel 3? Lmao okay
its the first pixel maybe
Pixel 1 grin
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by popsy2(m): 9:38pm On Apr 30, 2019
Gptech:

Hehehe! Me i like the saturation o. grin
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by MeshachMARTINS(m): 9:41pm On Apr 30, 2019
kvngjesse:

Look at the thread again and mention the others
oga mi grin they will break ma head o
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by kvngjesse(m): 9:58pm On Apr 30, 2019
popsy2:

Hehehe! Me i like the saturation o. grin
LOL someone likes it
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by kvngjesse(m): 9:59pm On Apr 30, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
oga mi grin they will break ma head o
Lol grin
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Ksslib(m): 10:28pm On Apr 30, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
oga God bless u for this....I be wan just mention d note 4....and btw da ur thread mad gannn...hope u re now into mobile photography,coz me sef am looking at da thing...check out this guy
Thanks. I'll check the guy out. I've not gone into mobile photography fully cos I haven't had the chance to give it the dedication it deserves. I still take pictures from time to when I'm bored though.

I have a new picture collection. I'll tag you when I create the thread.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (170) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note Pro / How To Download ANY YOUTUBE VIDEO Using Your Blackberry / Differences Between Gprs, Edge, 3g, Hsdpa, Hspa+ And 4g Lte

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.