Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,473 members, 7,770,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:19 AM

The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) (207626 Views)

Official Wallpaper Thread / Mobile Phone Camera Thread / WALLPAPER THREAD!!! Super Cool Wallpapers For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Ksslib(m): 10:28pm On Apr 30, 2019
yusfatedeeprof:

Nice, you are good
Thank you
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Gptech(m): 10:48pm On Apr 30, 2019
popsy2:

Hehehe! Me i like the saturation o. grin
Na to buy crayons for u b dat na, if person follow wetin u like snap banga soup, e go turn to pepper stew b dat grin.

2 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by popsy2(m): 11:26pm On Apr 30, 2019
Gptech:

Na to buy crayons for u b dat na, if person follow wetin u like snap banga soup, e go turn to pepper stew b dat grin.

grin
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 11:45pm On Apr 30, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

LOL, do you use the phone...
Maybe OneUI software update enabled software portrait...
no portrait. You need double camera to detect non living things. Only google pixel can do that for now. That pic is not from S8 and it's deceitful
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 11:47pm On Apr 30, 2019
Ksslib:

If ignorance is your weakness, then ask questions. What do you mean by s8 plus doesn't have potrait pictures? Ever heard of selective focus?

Besides that picture was taken with my s8 plus.. gcam installed.

Maybe you should check out my old thread

https://www.nairaland.com/4477442/diary-boredom-inspired-photographer

And see pictures taken with my ancient of days Galaxy note 4 and save yourself the ignorance.
gcam cannot shoot portrait of non living things. Stop lien.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Mckandre(m): 12:00am On May 01, 2019
Take that

Pixel 4

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by kvngjesse(m): 12:01am On May 01, 2019
Mckandre:
Take that

Pixel 4
Lmaoo abi na
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 12:01am On May 01, 2019
kvngjesse:

Baba stop saying what you don't know
Smh
what do you even know about phones?
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by kvngjesse(m): 12:03am On May 01, 2019
Pixel 5

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by kvngjesse(m): 12:04am On May 01, 2019
CHESTER48:
what do you even know about phones?
Dude, don't say what you don't know

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Mckandre(m): 12:04am On May 01, 2019
kvngjesse:

Lmaoo abi na
shey na color pop effect he wants
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 12:05am On May 01, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

You would have said it was shot on S8+ "with Gcam"
gcam on any other phone rather than pixel 2 or 3 cannot create portrait on non living things.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by MeshachMARTINS(m): 12:05am On May 01, 2019
CHESTER48:
gcam cannot shoot portrait of non living things. Stop lien.
?? Ehn?

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Mckandre(m): 12:06am On May 01, 2019
kvngjesse:
Pixel 5
we die here grin

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by kvngjesse(m): 12:08am On May 01, 2019
Mckandre:
shey na color pop effect he wants
Lmaoo make I drop color pop

3 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by MeshachMARTINS(m): 12:08am On May 01, 2019
kvngjesse:
Pixel 5
pixel x

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by kvngjesse(m): 12:08am On May 01, 2019
CHESTER48:
gcam on any other phone rather than pixel 2 or 3 cannot create portrait on non living things.
Lol you'll come back here to modify this
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 12:11am On May 01, 2019
kvngjesse:

Lol you'll come back here to modify this
I won't comment again on this. Post real pictures and stop lien. Later u claim u had gcam too on your note 4 with snapdragon 805 withouts camera 2 Api. More lie lie.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 12:12am On May 01, 2019
kvngjesse:

Lmaoo make I drop color pop
buy a pixel phone you will buy nonsense and download gcam. Look at how bad the color pop is. The ear is even greyed out. Better save money and get pixel 2 atleast. Between your arms are greyed out. Fake gcam grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by MeshachMARTINS(m): 12:12am On May 01, 2019
CHESTER48:
I won't comment again on this. Post real pictures and stop lien. Later u claim u had gcam too on your note 4 with snapdragon 805 withouts camera 2 Api. More lie lie.
....bro...we know pixel line is a camera king, but that doesn't mean other phones can't take mind blowing pixel-like shots....the way u do hype this pixel is way too.... Even HTC desire 826/830 with single camera can do good bokeh mode of lifeless things....there is no good support for gcam on note 4 ,but the Samsung selective focus can work on anything....

3 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by kvngjesse(m): 12:13am On May 01, 2019
CHESTER48:
I don't understand, my note 4? Wrong tag
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by kvngjesse(m): 12:13am On May 01, 2019
CHESTER48:
buy a pixel phone you will buy nonsense and download gcam. Look at how bad the color pop is. The ear is even greyed out. Better save money and get pixel 2 atleast
Look at the color pop pic I dropped and compare it with yours Sir
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by kvngjesse(m): 12:17am On May 01, 2019
CHESTER48:
Portrait. The quality are usually reduced after uploading shaa
And you say your pictures were shot on the pixel 3 right?
Coughs.. Mckandre see this

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 12:20am On May 01, 2019
kvngjesse:

And you say your pictures were shot on the pixel 3 right?
Coughs.. Mckandre see this
lol.
Guy get money and buy one. And shut up

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by kvngjesse(m): 12:23am On May 01, 2019
CHESTER48:
lol.
Lol noob
That's not a pixel 3, anyone can easily edit device name

5 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by kvngjesse(m): 12:29am On May 01, 2019
Screenshot from a main pixel 3
Theres no place in the gesture for you to add the swipe up button sir,

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Telvin7(m): 12:40am On May 01, 2019
kvngjesse:
Screenshot from a main pixel 3
Theres no place in the gesture for you to add the swipe up button sir,
argument time .....

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 12:47am On May 01, 2019
Check out this photo

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by MeshachMARTINS(m): 1:01am On May 01, 2019
CHESTER48:
lol.
when did pixel 3 start having 16:9 screen? ....even if its pixel 2, the screenshot resolution will be 1080x2***(fhd) not 1440x2***(Qhd)...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by kvngjesse(m): 1:05am On May 01, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
when did pixel 3 start having 16:9 screen? ....even if its pixel 2, the screenshot resolution will be 1080x2***(fhd) not 1440x2***(Qhd)...
You're a smart one

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by MeshachMARTINS(m): 1:12am On May 01, 2019
kvngjesse:
You're a smart one
feeling: I know am SUPERFLY grin

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by kvngjesse(m): 1:27am On May 01, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:

feeling: I know am SUPERFLY grin
Something like this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (170) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note Pro / How To Download ANY YOUTUBE VIDEO Using Your Blackberry / Differences Between Gprs, Edge, 3g, Hsdpa, Hspa+ And 4g Lte

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.