Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,530 members, 7,770,363 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 09:54 AM

The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) (207636 Views)

Official Wallpaper Thread / Mobile Phone Camera Thread / WALLPAPER THREAD!!! Super Cool Wallpapers For You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (170) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 11:23pm On May 01, 2019
MeshachMARTINS:
aswear....even if he uses a pixel 3, that doesn't mean he should troll non-pixel phones, what is vexing me is d way he's just talking things, like he's the first and only person using a pixel on NL....he should learn to swallow his pride, you dont know who is who here
you see my problem with you sire, check all my post on this thread, I've never compared having a better camera to others. Please I've not done that. I only tackle some people who upload picture with portrait of non living things and say it was taken from phone that don't have portrait. I want to learn how they do it. Nothing is impossible
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 11:28pm On May 01, 2019
to end all the story. I use Google pixel 3. And aspect ratio can be changed after installing magisk. Why did I change aspect ratio? Some apps dont run full screen.if you noticed on my screenshot you won't find the notifications bar I hide them cause I like full screen. I also hide the navigation bar. Using adb command and then using Edge gesture. Now I needed to make the screen wider. And the only way was through root. For personal reasons. I hope I have cleared the air. Now post your pictures. And let all view. Tha ks.
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by kvngjesse(m): 11:36pm On May 01, 2019
CHESTER48:
to end all the story. I use Google pixel 3. And aspect ratio can be changed after installing magisk. Why did I change aspect ratio? Some apps dont run full screen.if you noticed on my screenshot you won't find the notifications bar I hide them cause I like full screen. I also hide the navigation bar. Using adb command and then using Edge gesture. Now I needed to make the screen wider. And the only way was through root. For personal reasons. I hope I have cleared the air. Now post your pictures. And let all view. Tha ks.
Lol sighs

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Dam5reey(m): 12:13am On May 02, 2019
CHESTER48:

Who asked you this questions shocked

Delete everything, borrow another phone snap the same screenshot from your Pixel XL interpolated to Pixel 3. Let's see it

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Ebubemg(m): 12:17am On May 02, 2019
Xiaomi redmi note 5 gcam

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by ryfoz(m): 12:18am On May 02, 2019
CHESTER48:

I get u jhare...been there, done that. TWEAKING IS SWEET wink
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Ebubemg(m): 12:20am On May 02, 2019

3 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Ebubemg(m): 12:21am On May 02, 2019

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by kvngjesse(m): 12:21am On May 02, 2019
Dam5reey:

Delete everything, borrow another phone snap the same screenshot from your Pixel XL interpolated to Pixel 3. Let's see it
Lmfaooo I legit nor know why he dey explain these ones if he can't prove Well its a pixel 3

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by kvngjesse(m): 12:22am On May 02, 2019
Ebubemg:
Engineer, I see you bro
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Ebubemg(m): 12:25am On May 02, 2019
kvngjesse:

Engineer, I see you bro
Jesse make the guy see the power of gcam small
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by kvngjesse(m): 12:26am On May 02, 2019
Ebubemg:
Jesse make the guy see the power of gcam small
Lol abi na
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Gptech(m): 6:32am On May 02, 2019
Dam5reey:

grin grin grin
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Mckandre(m): 6:47am On May 02, 2019
RN7 with Gcam

31 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Nobody: 8:10am On May 02, 2019
Ebubemg:
Xiaomi redmi note 5 gcam
please don't upload gcam. The purpose of the thread is to upload you picture from your main camera and not from another phones camera.

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by NigeriaRadioOnl: 8:39am On May 02, 2019
Sunrise.
Shot on k9 Spark Plus

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by NigeriaRadioOnl: 8:44am On May 02, 2019
Nature

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Ebubemg(m): 8:44am On May 02, 2019
CHESTER48:
please don't upload gcam. The purpose of the thread is to upload you picture from your main camera and not from another phones camera.
story undecided undecided, na ur main camera i use snap am?

10 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Chuksteric(m): 8:50am On May 02, 2019
Ebubemg:
story undecided undecided, na ur main camera i use snap am?
another phones camera! Lol grin grin� no be your phone you use snap?
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by hardeycute(m): 9:10am On May 02, 2019
How is difficult for you to show us you own a Pixel 3 like you claimed so that we can bend the knee

2 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Mizik(m): 9:13am On May 02, 2019
Chai
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Johnny1013(m): 9:35am On May 02, 2019
Mckandre:
RN7 with Gcam
one question bro...can GCAM be installed on a huawei p30 pro ?
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by kvngjesse(m): 10:23am On May 02, 2019
hardeycute:
How is difficult for you to show us you own a Pixel 3 like you claimed so that we can bend the knee
grin grin grin
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by kvngjesse(m): 10:24am On May 02, 2019
Chuksteric:
another phones camera! Lol grin grin� no be your phone you use snap?
Another phone's camera on his phone wink

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Dam5reey(m): 10:51am On May 02, 2019
Gcam banned, but OP was using Pixel 3 cam on Pixel XL

You have a problem, thread unfollow..

4 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by kvngjesse(m): 11:40am On May 02, 2019
Dam5reey:
Gcam banned, but OP was using Pixel 3 cam on Pixel XL

You have a problem, thread unfollow..
Lol
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by MeshachMARTINS(m): 11:49am On May 02, 2019
Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by MeshachMARTINS(m): 11:57am On May 02, 2019
CHESTER48:
is the picture not from our phone camera sensor? Abi if we tell u do it's gcam u will know? ....oga stop all these your gcam hype jhare

1 Like

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by whogatti: 12:19pm On May 02, 2019
Nokia x5

3 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by whogatti: 12:25pm On May 02, 2019
Nokia x5...

5 Likes

Re: The Camera Thread (picture/wallpaper thread) by Mizik(m): 12:26pm On May 02, 2019
whogatti:
Nokia x5...
i love this photo shocked

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (170) (Reply)

Infinix Hot Note Pro / How To Download ANY YOUTUBE VIDEO Using Your Blackberry / Differences Between Gprs, Edge, 3g, Hsdpa, Hspa+ And 4g Lte

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.