Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,294 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl (18909 Views)

Jeez!! He Proposed To Her, She Said Yes And He Fainted / I Proposed To Her And She Said Yes And Her Parents Agreed Too. / My Girlfriend Wants To Keep Her Virginity Till We Are Married: I'm A Guy, What Do U Think? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by Pennywise(m): 4:24pm On Sep 20, 2010
^^^
Crap. They cant do nothing with it. Each pix is a poo on the hater

I like to think there is a bucket of sewage coming down on the haters
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by dibolic: 5:36pm On Sep 20, 2010
Now i m tired  lets do the party hard
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by dibolic: 5:39pm On Sep 20, 2010
yes party hard
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by dibolic: 5:45pm On Sep 20, 2010
ya
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by dibolic: 5:50pm On Sep 20, 2010
ya y a
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by Pennywise(m): 6:02pm On Sep 20, 2010
Dibolic, what a splash. This babe got you good men. Look at the way she is sneaking her hand into your shirt. Damn! Is she good!

Now If I take an aim at one of those girls in the pix and we get hitched. Will it count as a NL wedding even if the babe is not on NL?

Never seen a babe who didnt like Baileys. I keep a few extra bottles just in case
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by Moyola(f): 6:06pm On Sep 20, 2010
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnn!! Bless!
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by Nobody: 6:24pm On Sep 20, 2010
Dibolic, that's the spirit! I'm sure those doubters and sceptics have been silenced for good. They need to hang their heads in shame.

All the best to you and your beautiful bride.
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by Hauwa1: 7:35pm On Sep 20, 2010
so sweettttttttttt, now that's one hell of a nice guy who is proud of his lady. hope other bachy here dey learn how to be proud of us grin.

Congrat man, you both looked so good and happy. wishing you all the best and happy married life grin
may love abound always, amen cheesy
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by Abduljohn(m): 7:50pm On Sep 20, 2010
nairaland match. Congrat. pls sign out of nairaland before any other suitor will ur beaty
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by spikedcylinder: 8:35pm On Sep 20, 2010
Lol. I can imagine him saying all that 'ya' with his indian accent. grin grin grin grin
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by Busybody2(f): 9:14pm On Sep 20, 2010
Something tells me I know this lady and the gentleman, both mainly UK resident too, not too sure though cool cool cool
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by Ranoscky(m): 9:21pm On Sep 20, 2010
Dibolic

Walai, u have put all your enemy's to shame for postin all those pix. Congrat smiles was all over my face when lookin at those pix. I'm so fukkin happy with you and (our lovely sister) your lovely wife. Pls don't dis-close her ID b'cos, some 'Clowns a$$ pie' are waitin to make gest of her when they see it. Just like the 'Ra-ras' comment they made initially. If she stil feels like visitin NL again, then ask her to Register with a new ID. To tell u the truth, You really acted like a Nigeria by neglectin all their Ra-ras rantin about your precious gift from God, and blew-up their Nutt brains (like the BUZZ of an eruptin Volcano) by postin all the key pix of your weddin to prove critics and Hypocrites wrong!  

ONCE AGAIN, I SAY CONGRATES TO YOU !!! cool

Hi haters
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by Yorisb: 9:50pm On Sep 20, 2010
Aww whata sweet couple!

Congratz,
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by queeneve: 10:25pm On Sep 20, 2010
Dibolic,

You did not have to post all of your wedding pictures, YOU DO NOT HAVE TO PROVE ANYTHING TO THESE PEOPLE, and as I said many times, IT YOUR CHOICE TO WHOM YOU MARRIED NOT US, once again CONGRATULATIONS!

and We partied harder than YOU AND YOUR WIFE!!! HEE HEE! PLUS BAILEY IS FOR CHUMPS, YOU SHOULDA GOT SOME HENN DOGG!!!

CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN!
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 20, 2010
[size=20pt]Where is MoBo4444, has he gone underground?[/size]
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by tpiah: 12:34am On Sep 21, 2010
i dont see any big deal in people asking questions about the wedding.

marriage na beans?

yorubas say opekete ndagba inu adamo nbaje meaning one person's joy is another person's sorrow.

The fact remains that every time a couple gets hitched, there's two or more other people feeling sad at the loss of a would-be partner. And so on and so forth.

so for everyone making progress in life, there will always be people for who that progress is a source of annoyance, and likewise some people's lack of progress is a source of joy and prosperity for others.

that's how the cookie crumbles and it's called life. Mind you i'm not saying all this applies to most of the askers on the thread.

so i'd say many of the questions are in order save for mobo444's own cos the guy prefers black women stay single.
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by Michole(f): 1:58am On Sep 21, 2010
I'm so glad a real man was able to stay true to his woman and marry her and not lie about his real identity, !!! Congratulations!!!
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by dibolic: 2:03am On Sep 21, 2010
hbabe:

Congratulations to the happy couple.
Many happy years ahead and bring forth many cute blasian babies.

To the bride:  I dey feel you, babe.  No mind some yeye people wey dey hia na bad belle dey worry dem. Go on and enjoy your life while they hate on the internet
HEY hbabe  wow nice to see u here my wife told me she invited u to wedding but you could not make any way thank s.
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by tpiah: 2:09am On Sep 21, 2010
Each pix is a poo on the hater

it looks that way.

but since the bride and groom prefer to keep mum on whatever the issues are, one has no choice but to keep viewing whichever photos they decide to post.

anyway!

the groom did say he's indian, not middle eastern, right?
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by Nobody: 4:30am On Sep 21, 2010
odiaero:

[size=20pt]Where is MoBo4444, has he gone underground?[/size]

Thanks sha! Jpworld too. They don scatter with tail between them legs.
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by Nobody: 4:38am On Sep 21, 2010
Busy_body:

Something tells me I know this lady and the gentleman, both mainly UK resident too, not too sure though cool cool cool

No be why we call you Iyalode? Oya, do you know where she bought her wedding dress?  tongue

And who is that ugly dude wearing glasses. Some ppl just dey spoil ppl's wedding pix sha
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by queeneve: 4:48am On Sep 21, 2010
(chuckling and giggling) Shaking head and looking out the window,
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by chelseabmw(m): 10:53am On Sep 21, 2010
Congrats
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by Pennywise(m): 11:11am On Sep 21, 2010
queeneve:

Dibolic,
You did not have to post all of your wedding pictures, YOU DO NOT HAVE TO PROVE ANYTHING TO THESE PEOPLE, and as I said many times, IT YOUR CHOICE TO WHOM YOU MARRIED NOT US, once again CONGRATULATIONS!

and We partied harder than YOU AND YOUR WIFE!!!  HEE HEE!  PLUS BAILEY IS FOR CHUMPS, YOU SHOULDA GOT SOME HENN DOGG!!! 
CONGRATULATIONS AGAIN! 

No use taking pics if you cant share. Besides he is obviously love-intoxicated, which is a good thing. Few things define a man's success than his marriage.

The bigger, the louder the better (provided he is the one paying). Which is why I call him a warrior. Bring them on bro. I can tell his new wife will know just how to help him spend the money.
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by SALady(f): 12:22pm On Sep 21, 2010
queeneve:

(chuckling and giggling) Shaking head and looking out the window,

@queeneve do you mind telling us why?
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by oluite(f): 3:33pm On Sep 21, 2010
Pennywise:

^^^
Crap. They cant do nothing with it. Each pix is a poo on the hater

on point.
I wonder why peeps cant say a simple congrats and leave this space without spilling all d hate!!! shocked
Congrats to you and your lovely Dibolic.Big ups Nairaland!!
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by queeneve: 3:47pm On Sep 21, 2010
I saw something funny,

Well Penny,

He posted enough pictures that proved what he was saying and ALL I WAS SAYING HE DIDNT NEED TO POST HIS WHOLE ALBUM TO PROVE ANYTHING,
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by hbabe(f): 4:53pm On Sep 21, 2010
dibolic:

HEY hbabe wow nice to see u here my wife told me she invited u to wedding but you could not make any way thank s.
Nice to meet you too. I was out to town so could not make the wedding but I will be sure to pop in to say hello one of these days.
You got the best girl for you man and no one can stop that. Congrats, once again and have fun all the way.
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by Desireena: 8:05pm On Sep 21, 2010
I am very happy for the bride, indians are very well home bred like we Africans. They are very warm and hospitable. You go girl! We waste much energy in Naija hating, thinking bad thoughts for others and envying. Why can't people open their heart and love one another, why? Wishing you long long years of bliss and hurry up and give us some sweet looking douglas girlfriend.
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by Beync(f): 9:04pm On Sep 21, 2010
@poster,
happy married life and many blessings to ur new family.
Re: No And Yes And No Yes Yes And Finelly We Are Married We Are Both Nl by lanrujay(m): 12:40pm On Sep 22, 2010
yeah its cool if really there is love in here to be sought after!
well wishing the couples a good time!
and me i pray to get some one good too very soon!
Its pretty hard these days!!!
God help me!

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Barrister Fred Agabje Bombshell! Only 25% Of Nigerian Women Are Wife Materials! / Lady Narrates How A Man Was Asking Her And Her Cousin Out At The Same Time / Snoring And Chewing While Sleeping...share Experience And Solutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.