Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,425 members, 7,826,654 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Please Help, She's Suicidal. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help, She's Suicidal. (2822 Views)

I'm So Addicted To Prostitutes. I Feel Suicidal. / Please Help!!! She Likes Eating Bitter While Having Sex With Me / Help:she Made Me Who I Am (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help, She's Suicidal. by CyberWolf: 3:00pm On Apr 30, 2019
Stop paying her bills and the sex part, then watch her adjust. She is the one that will dump you at the end.
Re: Please Help, She's Suicidal. by IamSoProlific: 7:44am On May 02, 2019
Georgekyrian:
OP, you’re in trouble I got into that kind of relationship recently.. trust me I have the gift to learn people easily, I drop the girl 3weeks into dating her. On the second week of dating moreover;
*I stopped sex with her
*started taking my besties(girl) call in her presence
*i stopped paying her bill
*lastly I introduced her to some set of real guys in my hood (because I try for popularity shaa), who she have to consider dating and I think she’s is happy with one now
N/B; there’s more to love than sex, Echi di ime

Nna I've started applying ur last point sha as first is in session longtime ago. And I think that last point of urs is just the bone breaker!
Re: Please Help, She's Suicidal. by IamSoProlific: 7:45am On May 02, 2019
CyberWolf:
Stop paying her bills and the sex part, then watch her adjust. She is the one that will dump you at the end.

That's just my prayer. Let her do the dumping, no problem. Have long stopped the sex thing, bill abstinence is gradually creeping in.
Re: Please Help, She's Suicidal. by Ferdinandu(m): 9:09am On May 02, 2019
Do you want a recalcitrant daughter you will father or do you want a wife who is supposed to be your Mate and Partner? Young man that lady is not ready to be a wife to anybody, her types are just looking for guys like you who will be providing most of her needs in return for regular sex. You are damned too drawn to her physical appearance that it has beclouded your sense of reasoning.
Close your eyes and tell yourself the truth, removing physical attraction especially sex, Is there any other thing that will make you be friends with this person? Imagine the lady is a man, Can she be someone you can comfortably call a reliable friend? If the answer to these gives you 60% affirmative then continue with the relationship, if not move on with your life, she won't die, she has been surviving before she met you.
If you marry her and after about 2 years by which time you must have gotten enough of that her banging body you are always craving for, then you will realise what a huge life altering mistake you've made.
Re: Please Help, She's Suicidal. by Nobody: 10:26am On May 02, 2019
casspersteve:
I don't know why girls of nowadays are possessive and insecure......when they are far away they will be looking simple but when they are close in terms of environment,they bring out there true characters.

Just slowly withdraw and act all busy with business,then secretly get a girl.

My case i'm handling now is quite simpler to yours,the girl told me if i leave her she would change my destiny and make my thing stop working,after our first sex should told me about the marine world she belongs too,thinking it was play her sister in the marine world manifested in her,i don see things sha.

She is way to jealous and couldn't stand the sight of another girl in my room,this same girl went to awka and spent two nights in a male banker's house.

I left the school for sometime now to clear my head and seek advice on how to eradicate the menace i brought on myself.

Just slowly withdraw and be cold to her.
I am only interested in your case, please come and tell us if the whole issue end. you mean you are fucking marine spirit lady. perhaps how did her sister manifest, for you to know that she is a marine spirit lady
Re: Please Help, She's Suicidal. by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 02, 2019
You are in a very dangerous relationship, a very toxic one. You better find a way to break up with her. What I suggest is a gradual withdrawal by letting her know you are busy. Since she is 'suicidal', don't go breaking up with her by telling her the relationship is over, a gradual withdrawal is the best way to go.
If you still decide to continue this relationship, your life will be a mess, trust me bro. People with bad energy always have a way of afflicting others with their bad vibes.

1 Like

Re: Please Help, She's Suicidal. by IamSoProlific: 5:03pm On May 04, 2019
Ferdinandu:
Do you want a recalcitrant daughter you will father or do you want a wife who is supposed to be your Mate and Partner? Young man that lady is not ready to be a wife to anybody, her types are just looking for guys like you who will be providing most of her needs in return for regular sex. You are damned too drawn to her physical appearance that it has beclouded your sense of reasoning.
Close your eyes and tell yourself the truth, removing physical attraction especially sex, Is there any other thing that will make you be friends with this person? Imagine the lady is a man, Can she be someone you can comfortably call a reliable friend? If the answer to these gives you 60% affirmative then continue with the relationship, if not move on with your life, she won't die, she has been surviving before she met you.
If you marry her and after about 2 years by which time you must have gotten enough of that her banging body you are always craving for, then you will realise what a huge life altering mistake you've made.

Bros you seem not to get the gist, I'm done with all those physical, sex wateva. Only trying to call it a quit without necessarily causing harm to her life or something.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian lady Calls Out Guys With Small carrots That Cast Girls Who Are Not(vid) / Is She Blackmailing Me? / Have You Ever Been In A Toxic Relationship? Share The Story.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.