Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,289 members, 7,818,984 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Hijab Propaganda - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Hijab Propaganda (4227 Views)

Ibadan School Asks Muslim Students To Remove Hijab (Photos) / Hijab, Muslim Rights In South Africa Respected / OAU Professor Durosinmi Writes On Muslim Students In Hijab (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hijab Propaganda by najib632(m): 10:31am On May 16, 2019
usermane:

I'm not here to discuss the Qur'anic position in headscarf. I've discussed it at length in 2015 on my thread - Face-Veil: Why the ban?

See my take on the verses; https://www.nairaland.com/2209087/face-veil-why-ban#31878335

You didn't do anything but as usual support the disbelivers, may Allah resurrect you with them. Hypocrite.

usermane:

Believe me, if this were where it ended, I probably won't be on this thread. We all know, that apart from 'sinner', there are all other kinds of derogatory views in parts of the Muslim world about women who don't wear hijab.
How wouldn't they be looked down on when they're spreading fitnah or you want to tell me that provocative dressing has not increased the rise of fornication and adultry? Nonsense.

usermane:

You can see the above quote I posted from the sex grooming gang in UK about women without hijab. That kind of toxic mentality is the product of hijab culture. When you state like the speaker that 'hijab is where women find their value, dignity & honor', it build a toxic mentality towards women.

What is my business with the mentality of extremists and ignorant people? How can you in your right mind tell me it's because of hijab culture people will say that? Don't muslims and Christians coexist in the north and western part of Nigeria without making such statement? How many times have you heard that muslim girls that don't wear hijab and christian girls got rapped by a so called sex grooming gang? A pervert is a criminal and, perversion in the name of Islam is apostasy. Which scholars fatwa will this so called group justify their statements and actions with?

يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلَّذِينَ ءَامَنُواْ ٱدۡخُلُواْ فِي ٱلسِّلۡمِ كَآفَّةٗ وَلَا تَتَّبِعُواْ خُطُوَٰتِ ٱلشَّيۡطَٰنِۚ إِنَّهُۥ لَكُمۡ عَدُوّٞ مُّبِينٞ

(Sahih International)
[B]O you who have believed, enter into Islam completely [and perfectly] and do not follow the footsteps of Satan. Indeed, he is to you a clear enemy.[/B]

-Sura Al-Baqarah, Ayah 208
All you have been doing on this platform is following in the foot steps of shaytan e.g. Right now you're promoting immortality and always trying to lead people away from the Sunnah. You're walking on the edge of the cliff and you've started falling off.

1 Like

Re: Hijab Propaganda by usermane(m): 12:59pm On May 16, 2019
najib632:
You didn't do anything but as usual support the disbelivers, may Allah resurrect you with them. Hypocrite.

How wouldn't they be looked down on when they're spreading fitnah or you want to tell me that provocative dressing has not increased the rise of fornication and adultry? Nonsense.

Which fitnah? How did the pre-historic cavemen live? Are there no people living in the world almost naked, yet do not fornicate? Are they no people whose profession sometimes involve degrees of nudity, yet do not fornicate?
The problem is not the nudity but how the society have chosen to deal with it.

Please go enlighten yourself. There is no one book or one religion that teaches everything, or that is infallible.

What is my business with the mentality of extremists and ignorant people? How can you in your right mind tell me it's because of hijab culture people will say that? Don't muslims and Christians coexist in the north and western part of Nigeria without making such statement? How many times have you heard that muslim girls that don't wear hijab and christian girls got rapped by a so called sex grooming gang? A pervert is a criminal and, perversion in the name of Islam is apostasy. Which scholars fatwa will this so called group justify their statements and actions with?

يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلَّذِينَ ءَامَنُواْ ٱدۡخُلُواْ فِي ٱلسِّلۡمِ كَآفَّةٗ وَلَا تَتَّبِعُواْ خُطُوَٰتِ ٱلشَّيۡطَٰنِۚ إِنَّهُۥ لَكُمۡ عَدُوّٞ مُّبِينٞ

Nigeria is a different case. We are all black. Some of us have Christians in our families. And Nigerian Muslims have not been indoctrinated as Pakistanis in U.K.

Also, they don't need a fatwa to denigrate women without hijab or even headscarf. They've been taught all their lives as you, that women without headscarf have no honor, no dignity, no value. The difference, you have not acted upon those teachings as they have.

(Sahih International)
O you who have believed, enter into Islam completely [and perfectly] and do not follow the footsteps of Satan. Indeed, he is to you a clear enemy.

-Sura Al-Baqarah, Ayah 208
[/quote]

Fair enough.

All you have been doing on this platform is following in the foot steps of shaytan e.g. Right now you're promoting immortality and always trying to lead people away from the Sunnah. You're walking on the edge of the cliff and you've started falling off.

Well, I didn't promote anything here. Did I? I just presented my view on hijab propaganda. If you do not like my post, just leave.
Re: Hijab Propaganda by Empiree: 5:23pm On May 17, 2019
true2god:
Empire download and watch over and over again. Don't be dogmatic and arrogant; be sincere and open-minded.
This is the guy you called Muslim?. Think again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5bmO_w4XzM
Re: Hijab Propaganda by true2god: 10:53am On May 18, 2019
Empiree:
This is the guy you called Muslim?. Think again

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5bmO_w4XzM
Thanks for the video; I have watched it. By the way, what's wrong in the video? For the fact that his opinion does not fit into the traditional Islamic political narrative does not mean he is no longer a Muslim. Yesterday he visited, in Washington, David Wood, a notorious anti-muslim Youtuber, and he defended Islam very well but rightly spoke against the political Muslim brotherhood.

When I see fact I accept it without emotion or bias. If all Muslims, Christians and Jews can see the flaws in their religion and try to fix it, instead of defending or managing it, the current global religious problems will be half-solved. The problem is some Muslims and Christians who claimed that their religion is perfect, when it is even clear to the blind that it is not and will never be, would arrogantly defend the ills in their religion. Imam Mohammed Tahwidi called himself a religious reformer who wants the Christians, the Jews and the Muslims to get along and he is not ashamed of exposing the Muslim brotherhood and Muslim supremacist in the west, how is this a bad thing?

You need have a paradigm shift when it comes to religious fanatism; it leads nowhere.
Re: Hijab Propaganda by Empiree: 2:51pm On May 18, 2019
true2god:
Thanks for the video; I have watched it. By the way, what's wrong in the video? For the fact that his opinion does not fit into the traditional Islamic political narrative does not mean he is no longer a Muslim. Yesterday he visited, in Washington, David Wood, a notorious anti-muslim Youtuber, and he defended Islam very well but rightly spoke against the political Muslim brotherhood.

When I see fact I accept it without emotion or bias. If all Muslims, Christians and Jews can see the flaws in their religion and try to fix it, instead of defending or managing it, the current global religious problems will be half-solved. The problem is some Muslims and Christians who claimed that their religion is perfect, when it is even clear to the blind that it is not and will never be, would arrogantly defend the ills in their religion. Imam Mohammed Tahwidi called himself a religious reformer who wants the Christians, the Jews and the Muslims to get along and he is not ashamed of exposing the Muslim brotherhood and Muslim supremacist in the west, how is this a bad thing?

You need have a paradigm shift when it comes to religious fanatism; it leads nowhere.
You really don't know yourself yet let alone Tawhidi. I'm not gonna say he's not muslim. He's but crooked one. I'm not gonna be cajoled by your cunning posts. If you don't see his wrong in this video, I rest my case. Lot of comments on this video praising him by nonmuslims and abusing Islam speak volume of who he is.

Here is what his fellow Shia said

Re: Hijab Propaganda by true2god: 4:03pm On May 18, 2019
Empiree:
You really don't know yourself yet let alone Tawhidi. I'm not gonna say he's not muslim. He's but crooked one. I'm not gonna be cajoled by your cunning posts. If you don't see his wrong in this video, I rest my case. Lot of comments on this video praising him by nonmuslims and abusing Islam speak volume of who he is.

The same way many Muslims are praising James White for being a good Christian because, in most engagement, he would rather chastise Christians instead of Muslims. Many Muslims feel very comfortable with James White. Should I then conclude that James White is a puppet to the Saudis or the qataris? No, he has his personal philosophy about live and might not see things the same way most Christians do, with respect to Islam.

Imam Mohammed Tahwidi has a great scholarship in Islamic theology and understood Islam in its purest Arabic form (being an Iraqi) and he grew up in a predominately sunni community in Iraq (he is a Shi'a Muslim). I don't think you have any scholarship in Islamic theology which makes him a better authority on this subject matter than me and you.

For the fact that he is a reformist who wants all religions to live side by side peacefully does not make him a kafir. I would rather be a humanist than a religion fanatic who would rather oppress my fellow human being in the name of religion. Imam Tahwidi is an Arab man and he grew up in Arab community where Islam reigns supreme and you cannot discount his struggles and his personal experience just because his narrative does not suit a standard modern-day Islamic narrative, which are often filled with half-truth and sometimes lies.

The western world would rather feel safer and more comfortable with a moderate imam who is not afraid to say the bitter truth than a lying imam who will deceive the west, an non-muslims, in order to advance the course of Islam.
Re: Hijab Propaganda by Empiree: 5:24pm On May 18, 2019
true2god:
The same way many Muslims are praising James White for being a good Christian because, in most engagement, he would rather chastise Christians instead of Muslims. Many Muslims feel very comfortable with James White. Should I then conclude that James White is a puppet to the Saudis or the qataris? No, he has his personal philosophy about live and might not see things the same way most Christians do, with respect to Islam.
seems to me you don't really know James White. He's very cunning dude. And making comparison with Tawhidi doesn't cut it. James White is a "maradona". His tactics are essentially to entrap Muslims in his debates. For instance I bought his book and for the most part of preface of his book, his speeches are convincing to Muslims. You would think he's a new muslim convert. Meanwhile, his tactics are meant to prepare his unsuspecting Muslim readers to succumb to his CHRISTIANITY.

This is first hands experience. Don't argue this.

Imam Mohammed Tahwidi has a great scholarship in Islamic theology and understood Islam in its purest Arabic form (being an Iraqi) and he grew up in a predominately sunni community in Iraq (he is a Shi'a Muslim). I don't think you have any scholarship in Islamic theology which makes him a better authority on this subject matter than me and you.
He's a blind fellow which Quran calls "lamb". I will tell you why in a minute.

For the fact that he is a reformist who wants all religions to live side by side peacefully does not make him a kafir. I would rather be a humanist than a religion fanatic who would rather oppress my fellow human being in the name of religion. Imam Tahwidi is an Arab man and he grew up in Arab community where Islam reigns supreme and you cannot discount his struggles and his personal experience just because his narrative does not suit a standard modern-day Islamic narrative, which are often filled with half-truth and sometimes lies.
Did I or any muslim dispute living side by side with nonmuslims?. In Medina during the time of the prophet, Jews and Muslims lived side by side. Is Tawhidi preaching something new?. If this is what you called a reform you seriously need help.

Now back to the point you don't get. As I previously said, you Judeo/Christian terrorists want no peace. What Tawhidi is doing, that you support, is his support for Jewish supremacists called Jewish lobby at the Washington. This is what you failed to see in the short clip. Ilam Omar is not hating on America but the evil lobby which is sworn enemy of humanity and pushing for wars around the world. It is this evil lobby that want war with Iran. It is this evil lobby that fund terrorists in the name is Islam. It is the same evil lobby that bombed Omar former home country decades ago. This is what Omar criticized but crazy people like Tawhidi, you and other lazy Americans criticized her view. You equated Omar's criticisms of this evil lobby with anti America. This is quite unfortunate for these so called reformists and "educated people". This is why Quran calls you lambs because you have eyes but you can not see. You are just like cattles even worst than that. How's criticizing Jewish lobby makes one anti America when, in fact, it is a lobby that lobbies for wars around the world and bombing the Palestinians?. This is what your are supporting yet calling me fanatics?. Bro, seriously?. Is this reform Tawhidi calls for?. Instead he talking about Qatari lobby which is significantly insignificant. Tawhidi is a funded puppet and it will take time before you realize it. As you can see from many comments, his supporters are condemning Islam while he's supporting the very same lobby that is wagging wars on Islam everywhere. If Omar's view is anti America because he criticized evil lobby, how about many American Jews who supported her?. Are they anti America too?. I notice everyone who condemned Omar failed to condemn antiJewish lobbyist American Jews. This is double standards.

Why do you guys turn the way? . Why do you pretend you don't see American Jews who have the same hatred for Jewish lobbyist far worst than Omar's?.

The western world would rather feel safer and more comfortable with a moderate imam who is not afraid to say the bitter truth than a lying imam who will deceive the west, an non-muslims, in order to advance the course of Islam.
it is understatement to say you will be surprised when they are finally done with him and he's of no use to them and they will feed him to the people he already rebuked for years. At that time he will be alone. You don't learn from history.
Re: Hijab Propaganda by true2god: 7:38pm On May 18, 2019
Empiree:
seems to me you don't really know James White. He's very cunning dude. And making comparison with Tawhidi doesn't cut it. James White is a "maradona". His tactics are essentially to entrap Muslims in his debates. For instance I bought his book and for the most part of preface of his book, his speeches are convincing to Muslims. You would think he's a new muslim convert. Meanwhile, his tactics are meant to prepare his unsuspecting Muslim readers to succumb to his CHRISTIANITY.

This is first hands experience. Don't argue this.

He's a blind fellow which Quran calls "lamb". I will tell you why in a minute.

Did I or any muslim dispute living side by side with nonmuslims?. In Medina during the time of the prophet, Jews and Muslims lived side by side. Is Tawhidi preaching something new?. If this is what you called a reform you seriously need help.

Now back to the point you don't get. As I previously said, you Judeo/Christian terrorists want no peace. What Tawhidi is doing, that you support, is his support for Jewish supremacists called Jewish lobby at the Washington. This is what you failed to see in the short clip. Ilam Omar is not hating on America but the evil lobby which is sworn enemy of humanity and pushing for wars around the world. It is this evil lobby that want war with Iran. It is this evil lobby that fund terrorists in the name is Islam. It is the same evil lobby that bombed Omar former home country decades ago. This is what Omar criticized but crazy people like Tawhidi, you and other lazy Americans criticized her view. You equated Omar's criticisms of this evil lobby with anti America. This is quite unfortunate for these so called reformists and "educated people". This is why Quran calls you lambs because you have eyes but you can not see. You are just like cattles even worst than that. How's criticizing Jewish lobby makes one anti America when, in fact, it is a lobby that lobbies for wars around the world and bombing the Palestinians?. This is what your are supporting yet calling me fanatics?. Bro, seriously?. Is this reform Tawhidi calls for?. Instead he talking about Qatari lobby which is significantly insignificant. Tawhidi is a funded puppet and it will take time before you realize it. As you can see from many comments, his supporters are condemning Islam while he's supporting the very same lobby that is wagging wars on Islam everywhere. If Omar's view is anti America because he criticized evil lobby, how about many American Jews who supported her?. Are they anti America too?. I notice everyone who condemned Omar failed to condemn antiJewish lobbyist American Jews. This is double standards.

Why do you guys turn the way? . Why do you pretend you don't see American Jews who have the same hatred for Jewish lobbyist far worst than Omar's?.

it is understatement to say you will be surprised when they are finally done with him and he's of no use to them and they will feed him to the people he already rebuked for years. At that time he will be alone. You don't learn from history.
I can't stop laughing for you calling me a 'Judeo-christian terrorist'. You sound very funny here.
Re: Hijab Propaganda by IMAliyu(m): 8:34pm On May 18, 2019
Empiree:

This Imam Tawhidi from what I can say I've seen from him. Is that most of what he says or does is targeted towards pleasing the Jews, Christians and Atheists and not in any form trying to help Muslims or improve the understanding of Islam, and Yes his followers are majorly anti-islam folk with little to no Muslim followers (as you pointed out). Which is the reason no Muslim in there right minds trust him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hijab Propaganda by true2god: 5:48am On May 19, 2019
Imams of peace.

Re: Hijab Propaganda by Empiree: 9:17am On May 19, 2019
^^^

Itunmo?
Re: Hijab Propaganda by true2god: 4:49pm On May 19, 2019
Empiree:
^^^
Itunmo?
That's his mission statement, read it.
Re: Hijab Propaganda by Empiree: 6:22pm On May 19, 2019
true2god:
So?. Good for him
Re: Hijab Propaganda by Empiree: 10:11pm On May 20, 2019
true2god:
who do you blame for this, muslims?. You have got many more to condemn. I showed you article of New Jersey underage marriage law.

Re: Hijab Propaganda by true2god: 10:50pm On May 20, 2019
Empiree:
who do you blame for this, muslims?. You have got many more to condemn. I showed you article of New Jersey underage marriage law.
This is child abuse and no religion sanctioned this evil act. Where does this happen and the names of the 'couple'. Not good scanning through the internet to get bad behaviors in order to 'market' Islam.
Re: Hijab Propaganda by Empiree: 10:58pm On May 20, 2019
true2god:
This is child abuse and no religion sanctioned this evil act. Where does this happen and the names of the 'couple'. Not good scanning through the internet to get bad behaviors in order to 'market' Islam.
grin cheesy

You had to be apologetic when table turns cheesy

But if the woman was old mallam from North or Arab places, and the boy was innocent girl, you would most definitely crucified muhammad for it. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Hijab Propaganda by true2god: 2:33am On May 21, 2019
Empiree:
grin cheesy

You had to be apologetic when table turns cheesy

But if the woman was old mallam from North or Arab places, and the boy was innocent girl, you would most definitely crucified muhammad for it. cheesy
It is because child bride is a sunnah of the prophet hence acceptable in Islam. Mohammed was meant to be a perfect and greatest conduct of character, in Islam, however the opposite is true.

I asked for the names of the couple and the country the 'wedding' took place but you haven't provided it.
Re: Hijab Propaganda by Empiree: 4:52am On May 21, 2019
true2god:
It is because child bride is a sunnah of the prophet hence acceptable in Islam. Mohammed was meant to be a perfect and greatest conduct of character, in Islam, however the opposite is true.
Talk about obsession with Muhammad cheesy I pulled your leg and you fell for it.

I asked for the names of the couple and the country the 'wedding' took place but you haven't provided it.
https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/south-african-schoolboy-aged-nine-3874862
Re: Hijab Propaganda by najib632(m): 9:56am On May 22, 2019
usermane:

Which fitnah?
The fitnah of nudity, infact this is a stupid question. Are you trying to say that Allah did not know what He was doing when He revealed the verse? You know better than Allah eh?
usermane:

How did the pre-historic cavemen live?
وَإِذَا قِيلَ لَهُمۡ تَعَالَوۡاْ إِلَىٰ مَآ أَنزَلَ ٱللَّهُ وَإِلَى ٱلرَّسُولِ قَالُواْ حَسۡبُنَا مَا وَجَدۡنَا عَلَيۡهِ ءَابَآءَنَآۚ أَوَلَوۡ كَانَ ءَابَآؤُهُمۡ لَا يَعۡلَمُونَ شَيۡـٔٗا وَلَا يَهۡتَدُونَ

(Sahih International)
And when it is said to them, "Come to what Allah has revealed and to the Messenger," they say, "Sufficient for us is that upon which we found our fathers." Even though their fathers knew nothing, nor were they guided?

-Sura Al-Ma'idah, Ayah 104

Your statements always contain some form unrealistic and short reasoning. How would you want people who Allah tried with ignorance and hardship's lives to be like ours? If covering the body wasn't important, men would have not made clothes that covered them properly, mostly leaving only their heads uncovered. The only kind of men that did not cover them selves properly were tribes of low intellect or barbaric, slaves and prostitutes. All men that had some form of higher intellect did cover themselves. Stop trying to deceive people. Infact Adam and Hauwa wore clothes in jannah and even used leaves to cover them selves when they discovered that they were naked.

Here are verses of the Qur'an you claim to follow:
يَٰبَنِيٓ ءَادَمَ قَدۡ أَنزَلۡنَا عَلَيۡكُمۡ لِبَاسٗا يُوَٰرِي سَوۡءَٰتِكُمۡ وَرِيشٗاۖ وَلِبَاسُ ٱلتَّقۡوَىٰ ذَٰلِكَ خَيۡرٞۚ ذَٰلِكَ مِنۡ ءَايَٰتِ ٱللَّهِ لَعَلَّهُمۡ يَذَّكَّرُونَ

(Sahih International)
O children of Adam, We have bestowed upon you clothing to conceal your private parts and as adornment. But the clothing of righteousness - that is best. That is from the signs of Allah that perhaps they will remember.

-Sura Al-A'raf, Ayah 26

يَٰبَنِيٓ ءَادَمَ لَا يَفۡتِنَنَّكُمُ ٱلشَّيۡطَٰنُ كَمَآ أَخۡرَجَ أَبَوَيۡكُم مِّنَ ٱلۡجَنَّةِ يَنزِعُ عَنۡهُمَا لِبَاسَهُمَا لِيُرِيَهُمَا سَوۡءَٰتِهِمَآۚ إِنَّهُۥ يَرَىٰكُمۡ هُوَ وَقَبِيلُهُۥ مِنۡ حَيۡثُ لَا تَرَوۡنَهُمۡۗ إِنَّا جَعَلۡنَا ٱلشَّيَٰطِينَ أَوۡلِيَآءَ لِلَّذِينَ لَا يُؤۡمِنُونَ

(Sahih International)
O children of Adam, let not Satan tempt you as he removed your parents from Paradise, stripping them of their clothing to show them their private parts. Indeed, he sees you, he and his tribe, from where you do not see them. Indeed, We have made the devils allies to those who do not believe.

-Sura Al-A'raf, Ayah 27

وَإِذَا فَعَلُواْ فَٰحِشَةٗ قَالُواْ وَجَدۡنَا عَلَيۡهَآ ءَابَآءَنَا وَٱللَّهُ أَمَرَنَا بِهَاۗ قُلۡ إِنَّ ٱللَّهَ لَا يَأۡمُرُ بِٱلۡفَحۡشَآءِۖ أَتَقُولُونَ عَلَى ٱللَّهِ مَا لَا تَعۡلَمُونَ

(Sahih International)
And when they commit an immorality, they say, "We found our fathers doing it, and Allah has ordered us to do it." Say, "Indeed, Allah does not order immorality. Do you say about Allah that which you do not know?"

-Sura Al-A'raf, Ayah 28

قُلۡ أَمَرَ رَبِّي بِٱلۡقِسۡطِۖ وَأَقِيمُواْ وُجُوهَكُمۡ عِندَ كُلِّ مَسۡجِدٖ وَٱدۡعُوهُ مُخۡلِصِينَ لَهُ ٱلدِّينَۚ كَمَا بَدَأَكُمۡ تَعُودُونَ

(Sahih International)
Say, [O Muhammad], "My Lord has ordered justice and that you maintain yourselves [in worship of Him] at every place [or time] of prostration, and invoke Him, sincere to Him in religion." Just as He originated you, you will return [to life] -

-Sura Al-A'raf, Ayah 29

فَرِيقًا هَدَىٰ وَفَرِيقًا حَقَّ عَلَيۡهِمُ ٱلضَّلَٰلَةُۚ إِنَّهُمُ ٱتَّخَذُواْ ٱلشَّيَٰطِينَ أَوۡلِيَآءَ مِن دُونِ ٱللَّهِ وَيَحۡسَبُونَ أَنَّهُم مُّهۡتَدُونَ

(Sahih International)
A group [of you] He guided, and a group deserved [to be in] error. Indeed, they had taken the devils as allies instead of Allah while they thought that they were guided.

-Sura Al-A'raf, Ayah 30

۞يَٰبَنِيٓ ءَادَمَ خُذُواْ زِينَتَكُمۡ عِندَ كُلِّ مَسۡجِدٖ وَكُلُواْ وَٱشۡرَبُواْ وَلَا تُسۡرِفُوٓاْۚ إِنَّهُۥ لَا يُحِبُّ ٱلۡمُسۡرِفِينَ

(Sahih International)
O children of Adam, take your adornment at every masjid, and eat and drink, but be not excessive. Indeed, He likes not those who commit excess.

-Sura Al-A'raf, Ayah 31

قُلۡ مَنۡ حَرَّمَ زِينَةَ ٱللَّهِ ٱلَّتِيٓ أَخۡرَجَ لِعِبَادِهِۦ وَٱلطَّيِّبَٰتِ مِنَ ٱلرِّزۡقِۚ قُلۡ هِيَ لِلَّذِينَ ءَامَنُواْ فِي ٱلۡحَيَوٰةِ ٱلدُّنۡيَا خَالِصَةٗ يَوۡمَ ٱلۡقِيَٰمَةِۗ كَذَٰلِكَ نُفَصِّلُ ٱلۡأٓيَٰتِ لِقَوۡمٖ يَعۡلَمُونَ

(Sahih International)
Say, "Who has forbidden the adornment of Allah which He has produced for His servants and the good [lawful] things of provision?" Say, "They are for those who believe during the worldly life [but] exclusively for them on the Day of Resurrection." Thus do We detail the verses for a people who know.

-Sura Al-A'raf, Ayah 32

قُلۡ إِنَّمَا حَرَّمَ رَبِّيَ ٱلۡفَوَٰحِشَ مَا ظَهَرَ مِنۡهَا وَمَا بَطَنَ وَٱلۡإِثۡمَ وَٱلۡبَغۡيَ بِغَيۡرِ ٱلۡحَقِّ وَأَن تُشۡرِكُواْ بِٱللَّهِ مَا لَمۡ يُنَزِّلۡ بِهِۦ سُلۡطَٰنٗا وَأَن تَقُولُواْ عَلَى ٱللَّهِ مَا لَا تَعۡلَمُونَ

(Sahih International)
Say, "My Lord has only forbidden immoralities - what is apparent of them and what is concealed - and sin, and oppression without right, and that you associate with Allah that for which He has not sent down authority, and that you say about Allah that which you do not know."

-Sura Al-A'raf, Ayah 33

وَلِكُلِّ أُمَّةٍ أَجَلٞۖ فَإِذَا جَآءَ أَجَلُهُمۡ لَا يَسۡتَأۡخِرُونَ سَاعَةٗ وَلَا يَسۡتَقۡدِمُونَ

(Sahih International)
And for every nation is a [specified] term. So when their time has come, they will not remain behind an hour, nor will they precede [it].

-Sura Al-A'raf, Ayah 34

يَٰبَنِيٓ ءَادَمَ إِمَّا يَأۡتِيَنَّكُمۡ رُسُلٞ مِّنكُمۡ يَقُصُّونَ عَلَيۡكُمۡ ءَايَٰتِي فَمَنِ ٱتَّقَىٰ وَأَصۡلَحَ فَلَا خَوۡفٌ عَلَيۡهِمۡ وَلَا هُمۡ يَحۡزَنُونَ

(Sahih International)
O children of Adam, if there come to you messengers from among you relating to you My verses, then whoever fears Allah and reforms - there will be no fear concerning them, nor will they grieve.

-Sura Al-A'raf, Ayah 35

وَٱلَّذِينَ كَذَّبُواْ بِـَٔايَٰتِنَا وَٱسۡتَكۡبَرُواْ عَنۡهَآ أُوْلَٰٓئِكَ أَصۡحَٰبُ ٱلنَّارِۖ هُمۡ فِيهَا خَٰلِدُونَ

(Sahih International)
But the ones who deny Our verses and are arrogant toward them - those are the companions of the Fire; they will abide therein eternally.

-Sura Al-A'raf, Ayah 36

قَالَ ٱدۡخُلُواْ فِيٓ أُمَمٖ قَدۡ خَلَتۡ مِن قَبۡلِكُم مِّنَ ٱلۡجِنِّ وَٱلۡإِنسِ فِي ٱلنَّارِۖ كُلَّمَا دَخَلَتۡ أُمَّةٞ لَّعَنَتۡ أُخۡتَهَاۖ حَتَّىٰٓ إِذَا ٱدَّارَكُواْ فِيهَا جَمِيعٗا قَالَتۡ أُخۡرَىٰهُمۡ لِأُولَىٰهُمۡ رَبَّنَا هَٰٓؤُلَآءِ أَضَلُّونَا فَـَٔاتِهِمۡ عَذَابٗا ضِعۡفٗا مِّنَ ٱلنَّارِۖ قَالَ لِكُلّٖ ضِعۡفٞ وَلَٰكِن لَّا تَعۡلَمُونَ

(Sahih International)
[ Allah ] will say, "Enter among nations which had passed on before you of jinn and mankind into the Fire." Every time a nation enters, it will curse its sister until, when they have all overtaken one another therein, the last of them will say about the first of them "Our Lord, these had misled us, so give them a double punishment of the Fire. He will say, "For each is double, but you do not know."

-Sura Al-A'raf, Ayah 38

وَقَالَتۡ أُولَىٰهُمۡ لِأُخۡرَىٰهُمۡ فَمَا كَانَ لَكُمۡ عَلَيۡنَا مِن فَضۡلٖ فَذُوقُواْ ٱلۡعَذَابَ بِمَا كُنتُمۡ تَكۡسِبُونَ

(Sahih International)
And the first of them will say to the last of them, "Then you had not any favor over us, so taste the punishment for what you used to earn."

-Sura Al-A'raf, Ayah 39

إِنَّ ٱلَّذِينَ كَذَّبُواْ بِـَٔايَٰتِنَا وَٱسۡتَكۡبَرُواْ عَنۡهَا لَا تُفَتَّحُ لَهُمۡ أَبۡوَٰبُ ٱلسَّمَآءِ وَلَا يَدۡخُلُونَ ٱلۡجَنَّةَ حَتَّىٰ يَلِجَ ٱلۡجَمَلُ فِي سَمِّ ٱلۡخِيَاطِۚ وَكَذَٰلِكَ نَجۡزِي ٱلۡمُجۡرِمِينَ

(Sahih International)
Indeed, those who deny Our verses and are arrogant toward them - the gates of Heaven will not be opened for them, nor will they enter Paradise until a camel enters into the eye of a needle. And thus do We recompense the criminals.

-Sura Al-A'raf, Ayah 40

لَهُم مِّن جَهَنَّمَ مِهَادٞ وَمِن فَوۡقِهِمۡ غَوَاشٖۚ وَكَذَٰلِكَ نَجۡزِي ٱلظَّٰلِمِينَ

(Sahih International)
They will have from Hell a bed and over them coverings [of fire]. And thus do We recompense the wrongdoers.

-Sura Al-A'raf, Ayah 41

وَٱلَّذِينَ ءَامَنُواْ وَعَمِلُواْ ٱلصَّٰلِحَٰتِ لَا نُكَلِّفُ نَفۡسًا إِلَّا وُسۡعَهَآ أُوْلَٰٓئِكَ أَصۡحَٰبُ ٱلۡجَنَّةِۖ هُمۡ فِيهَا خَٰلِدُونَ

(Sahih International)
But those who believed and did righteous deeds - We charge no soul except [within] its capacity. Those are the companions of Paradise; they will abide therein eternally.

-Sura Al-A'raf, Ayah 42

وَنَزَعۡنَا مَا فِي صُدُورِهِم مِّنۡ غِلّٖ تَجۡرِي مِن تَحۡتِهِمُ ٱلۡأَنۡهَٰرُۖ وَقَالُواْ ٱلۡحَمۡدُ لِلَّهِ ٱلَّذِي هَدَىٰنَا لِهَٰذَا وَمَا كُنَّا لِنَهۡتَدِيَ لَوۡلَآ أَنۡ هَدَىٰنَا ٱللَّهُۖ لَقَدۡ جَآءَتۡ رُسُلُ رَبِّنَا بِٱلۡحَقِّۖ وَنُودُوٓاْ أَن تِلۡكُمُ ٱلۡجَنَّةُ أُورِثۡتُمُوهَا بِمَا كُنتُمۡ تَعۡمَلُونَ

(Sahih International)
And We will have removed whatever is within their breasts of resentment, [while] flowing beneath them are rivers. And they will say, "Praise to Allah, who has guided us to this; and we would never have been guided if Allah had not guided us. Certainly the messengers of our Lord had come with the truth." And they will be called, "This is Paradise, which you have been made to inherit for what you used to do."

-Sura Al-A'raf, Ayah 43

وَنَادَىٰٓ أَصۡحَٰبُ ٱلۡجَنَّةِ أَصۡحَٰبَ ٱلنَّارِ أَن قَدۡ وَجَدۡنَا مَا وَعَدَنَا رَبُّنَا حَقّٗا فَهَلۡ وَجَدتُّم مَّا وَعَدَ رَبُّكُمۡ حَقّٗاۖ قَالُواْ نَعَمۡۚ فَأَذَّنَ مُؤَذِّنُۢ بَيۡنَهُمۡ أَن لَّعۡنَةُ ٱللَّهِ عَلَى ٱلظَّٰلِمِينَ

(Sahih International)
And the companions of Paradise will call out to the companions of the Fire, "We have already found what our Lord promised us to be true. Have you found what your Lord promised to be true?" They will say, "Yes." Then an announcer will announce among them, "The curse of Allah shall be upon the wrongdoers."

-Sura Al-A'raf, Ayah 44

ٱلَّذِينَ يَصُدُّونَ عَن سَبِيلِ ٱللَّهِ وَيَبۡغُونَهَا عِوَجٗا وَهُم بِٱلۡأٓخِرَةِ كَٰفِرُونَ

(Sahih International)
Who averted [people] from the way of Allah and sought to make it [seem] deviant while they were, concerning the Hereafter, disbelievers.

-Sura Al-A'raf, Ayah 45

Certainly Allah has spoken the truth.

Which Qur'an are you following strictly?

usermane:

Are there no people living in the world almost naked, yet do not fornicate? Are they no people whose profession sometimes involve degrees of nudity, yet do not fornicate?
The problem is not the nudity but how the society have chosen to deal with it.
When there's nudity there's always fornocation, If they don't do it at work they do it else where. Nudity is dishonourable. Stop acting as if it's all women that do not wear a hijab that are tagged as nude women, this will be injustice.

usermane:

Please go enlighten yourself. There is no one book or one religion that teaches everything, or that is infallible.
An absolute Jaheel, a fake muslim, a super innovator will say this of course I don't expect anything less.

These verses are for you

وَمَن يُشَاقِقِ ٱلرَّسُولَ مِنۢ بَعۡدِ مَا تَبَيَّنَ لَهُ ٱلۡهُدَىٰ وَيَتَّبِعۡ غَيۡرَ سَبِيلِ ٱلۡمُؤۡمِنِينَ نُوَلِّهِۦ مَا تَوَلَّىٰ وَنُصۡلِهِۦ جَهَنَّمَۖ وَسَآءَتۡ مَصِيرًا

(Sahih International)
And whoever opposes the Messenger after guidance has become clear to him and follows other than the way of the believers - We will give him what he has taken and drive him into Hell, and evil it is as a destination.

-Sura An-Nisa', Ayah 115

إِنَّ ٱلَّذِينَ يَكۡفُرُونَ بِٱللَّهِ وَرُسُلِهِۦ وَيُرِيدُونَ أَن يُفَرِّقُواْ بَيۡنَ ٱللَّهِ وَرُسُلِهِۦ وَيَقُولُونَ نُؤۡمِنُ بِبَعۡضٖ وَنَكۡفُرُ بِبَعۡضٖ وَيُرِيدُونَ أَن يَتَّخِذُواْ بَيۡنَ ذَٰلِكَ سَبِيلًا

(Sahih International)
Indeed, those who disbelieve in Allah and His messengers and wish to discriminate between Allah and His messengers and say, "We believe in some and disbelieve in others," and wish to adopt a way in between -

-Sura An-Nisa', Ayah 150

أُوْلَٰٓئِكَ هُمُ ٱلۡكَٰفِرُونَ حَقّٗاۚ وَأَعۡتَدۡنَا لِلۡكَٰفِرِينَ عَذَابٗا مُّهِينٗا

(Sahih International)
Those are the disbelievers, truly. And We have prepared for the disbelievers a humiliating punishment.

-Sura An-Nisa', Ayah 151

وَٱلَّذِينَ ءَامَنُواْ بِٱللَّهِ وَرُسُلِهِۦ وَلَمۡ يُفَرِّقُواْ بَيۡنَ أَحَدٖ مِّنۡهُمۡ أُوْلَٰٓئِكَ سَوۡفَ يُؤۡتِيهِمۡ أُجُورَهُمۡۚ وَكَانَ ٱللَّهُ غَفُورٗا رَّحِيمٗا

(Sahih International)
But they who believe in Allah and His messengers and do not discriminate between any of them - to those He is going to give their rewards. And ever is Allah Forgiving and Merciful.

-Sura An-Nisa', Ayah 152

وَإِذَا قِيلَ لَهُمۡ تَعَالَوۡاْ إِلَىٰ مَآ أَنزَلَ ٱللَّهُ وَإِلَى ٱلرَّسُولِ رَأَيۡتَ ٱلۡمُنَٰفِقِينَ يَصُدُّونَ عَنكَ صُدُودٗا

(Sahih International)
And when it is said to them, "Come to what Allah has revealed and to the Messenger," you see the hypocrites turning away from you in aversion.

-Sura An-Nisa', Ayah 61

مَّن يُطِعِ ٱلرَّسُولَ فَقَدۡ أَطَاعَ ٱللَّهَۖ وَمَن تَوَلَّىٰ فَمَآ أَرۡسَلۡنَٰكَ عَلَيۡهِمۡ حَفِيظٗا

(Sahih International)
He who obeys the Messenger has obeyed Allah ; but those who turn away - We have not sent you over them as a guardian.

-Sura An-Nisa', Ayah 80

usermane:

Nigeria is a different case. We are all black. Some of us have Christians in our families. And Nigerian Muslims have not been indoctrinated as Pakistanis in U.K.
See this lier, is it not in Nigeria that we have boko haram? What if those people are following a similar group? Bokp haram would have still been relevant if they were'nt killing muslims the most and their agenda became obvious.

usermane:

Also, they don't need a fatwa to denigrate women without hijab or even headscarf. They've been taught all their lives as you, that women without headscarf have no honor, no dignity, no value. The difference, you have not acted upon those teachings as they have.

See this guy you really don't have sense does not wearing hijab or not wearing headscarf relate to nudity? Please tell us which teachings(a teaching is a verdict and verdict translates to fatwa) and provide evidence from Qur'an and hadith that says women who don't cover properly should be treated as such? If you can't know that those people are like you - misguided and innovators. That I have not acted upon them? I swear guy you really don't have sense.
usermane:

Fair enough.
Fair enough? When you're not even doing enough?!

usermane:

Well, I didn't promote anything here. Did I? I just presented my view on hijab propaganda. If you do not like my post, just leave.
You lier you cannot escape it that you riducle the sunnah on this platform and Allah will keep on disgracing you and exposing your ignorance. I should leave you so that you will misguide people eh? I am telling you the hard and bitter truth, drop your ego and pride and swallow it.
Re: Hijab Propaganda by najib632(m): 10:55am On May 22, 2019
true2god:

Which marrying of children is the prophet S.A.W. sunnah? How many children did he marry? You don't even know what's the Arab custom and what's the prophets Sunnah. Expecting 1400+ to be the same as now. Why didn't all the people that opposed Muhammad S.A.W. for the past 1300+ year not bring up the issue of child marriage till the late 1900s?
And before I forget, please tell us in detail the flaws in the character of prophet Muhammad S.A.W.
Re: Hijab Propaganda by Empiree: 4:13pm On May 24, 2019
true2god:
@ Em.pire, you can watch this video with an open mind. Both men are Muslims having a very honest discussion about Islam.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5gsXw7gzaAo
grin

Many are reading your nonesensical posts cheesy

Re: Hijab Propaganda by true2god: 7:10am On May 25, 2019
Empiree:
grin

Many are reading your nonesensical posts cheesy
I am seriously honoured that people are mentioning my names in their private discussion, that's a good sign and it equally shows that many do acknowledge my contributions on NL. I challenged your local heavy weight champion, Mallam Ustaz Adepoju of ACADIP, for a debate but he ran away. My student, on November 7, 2018 in Ladi-lak bariga, Lagos, asked him some simple questions and he was dazed and confused all to the embarrassment of his audience.

Thank you once more for mentioning me in your private chats, it is good thing.
Re: Hijab Propaganda by Empiree: 7:47am On May 25, 2019
true2god:
I am seriously honoured that people are mentioning my names in their private discussion, that's a good sign and it equally shows that many do acknowledge my contributions on NL. I challenged your local heavy weight champion, Mallam Ustaz Adepoju of ACADIP, for a debate but he ran away. My student, on November 7, 2018 in Ladi-lak bariga, Lagos, asked him some simple questions and he was dazed and confused all to the embarrassment of his audience.

Thank you once more for mentioning me in your private chats, it is good thing.
video proof would been sufficient not ranting online

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Law Of Contrast And The Breakdown Of Muslim Relationships / Real-time Alqoh Updates / Is Suicide Due To Depression Haram?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 140
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.