Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,501 members, 7,830,510 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

What To Check Out When Ur Woman Is Falling Out Of Love With You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What To Check Out When Ur Woman Is Falling Out Of Love With You. (597 Views)

Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. / Is Love Ever Wrong?...is It Possible Falling Out Of A Once True Love? / Are You Falling Out Of Love? Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Check Out When Ur Woman Is Falling Out Of Love With You. by kryc: 1:52pm On Sep 18, 2010
After the bank retrenchment, i lost my job.
Suddenly, my lover started misbehaving.
Now she said i should never say "i love you" over the phone when i call her.
now she has stopped calling me.
She has started doing things without my consent.
Pls watch out for urs and neva fall inlove like i did.
Re: What To Check Out When Ur Woman Is Falling Out Of Love With You. by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 18, 2010
you could never have predicted that this rat gal would have turned on you (some would get Oscars for their acting performances). just accept that you had some great time while it lasted and learn from it.

be happy that it happened before you did the unthinkable: MARRY HER!
Re: What To Check Out When Ur Woman Is Falling Out Of Love With You. by MOBO444(f): 7:06pm On Sep 18, 2010
Take heart bloke and move on,also be strong.
Re: What To Check Out When Ur Woman Is Falling Out Of Love With You. by slex(m): 7:25pm On Sep 18, 2010
take heart bro, it is well you will get another job in fact a better job. This shows she wasn't meant for you. I have a banker friend who got retrenched as well his case was worse than yours cos he married the girl last year a month later he got retrenched 3 months after that the girl went back to her sisters house with the car he had bought for her, her clothes and told him she wanted a divorce. This is not fiction, now my guy has another job. Girls believe(not all)that it is only in marriage for better for worse covers. But i say whatever you cannot stand during a relationship, do not deceive yourself that ''when i am married i can stand it''

(1) (Reply)

Sensible Nigerian Ladies / The New Face Of The Loving Nigerian Man / Would You Allow Your Child To Marry The Child Of The Lover Who Jilted You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.