Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,157 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Why Nigerian Men Treat Foreign Women Better? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Nigerian Men Treat Foreign Women Better? (8516 Views)

Why Foreign Women Love Nigerian Guys / How To Apprehend Women Better(pix) / Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Nigerian Men Treat Foreign Women Better? by adconline(m): 10:31pm On Jan 15, 2007
January 5, 2007
Culled from Nanka.Org

http://www.nanka.org/Bunmi.html
Re: Why Nigerian Men Treat Foreign Women Better? by Radiant(f): 10:40pm On Jan 15, 2007
What's the name of your book?
Re: Why Nigerian Men Treat Foreign Women Better? by Eurphoria(f): 10:55pm On Jan 15, 2007
sorry but this topic is full of misconceptions, mis information, stereotypes etc

I disagree with many point but can't be bothered to go into it, no doubt our resident racists will soon come and change the topic. Till then i will say not all Nigerian men treat foreign women better, not all white or foreign women are agreeable and so loving. Ppl have different traits simple. what would you say about the many Nigerian men who treat their Nigerian women as queens? well many do contrary to the misconceptions you have laid out.

when will people start taking ppl on an individual basis instead of this collective bullshyte
Re: Why Nigerian Men Treat Foreign Women Better? by Radiant(f): 11:01pm On Jan 15, 2007
U actually read that?
Re: Why Nigerian Men Treat Foreign Women Better? by Eurphoria(f): 11:07pm On Jan 15, 2007
had to give him a chance Radiant to see before commenting lol, plus i dont know the fella. Just incase of next time, if he churns out more stuff like this then i wont be reading no more, atleast after reading it once i get a feel . Lmao i dont even know what the fuk i am on about any more, NL this plcae is fantastic grin
Re: Why Nigerian Men Treat Foreign Women Better? by Radiant(f): 11:12pm On Jan 15, 2007
People are loosing it at a very fast pace, I tell u grin grin grin
Re: Why Nigerian Men Treat Foreign Women Better? by Eurphoria(f): 11:13pm On Jan 15, 2007
yep , come on Rad jump in the queue right behind me lol pls lets leave this thread grin
Re: Why Nigerian Men Treat Foreign Women Better? by Radiant(f): 11:16pm On Jan 15, 2007
Bye to y'all in advance. . . *Jumps the train to another thread* grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Nigerian Men Treat Foreign Women Better? by ima1(f): 11:22pm On Jan 15, 2007
Ultimately its their choice of who they want to be and i pretty much could care less if a Nigerian man wants a white woman.

Now men treat women depending on the way they behave, white women would not take crap from any man, she could walk out of her marriage anytime she is not happy, but Nigerian women who were brought up to value marriage stay in a loveless marriage which makes the man treat her worse. i mean forgive us for trying to give you your respect.

Nigerian women were brought up to think the husband is always right and controls the marriage, but from what i have seen over here white women control their marriages, the guy cannot do anything without his wife's consent. Nigerian women are just too submisive, i think if they could stand up for themselves one in a while, the man is gonna respect them. we don't need to take shit from him just because he is the man, we are women, we need to be treated better especially by our men.

another point i will through out there is the CONTROL issue, Nigerian men are use to being in control, so when they meet a white woman who also wants to exercise some control too, they no doubt even up the stakes claiming they are equal partners, but with a Nigerian woman all they do is try to control her just because she understand or whatever.
Re: Why Nigerian Men Treat Foreign Women Better? by Nobody: 2:15am On Jan 16, 2007
Do we really? I thought i treat all women the same regardless of race or color?
Re: Why Nigerian Men Treat Foreign Women Better? by BlackMamba(m): 3:04am On Jan 16, 2007
I'm an equal opportunity lover. I don't discriminate against any woman based on her race, religion, color, creed, age or national origin.
Re: Why Nigerian Men Treat Foreign Women Better? by Eurphoria(f): 6:56pm On Jan 16, 2007
There is a God-- i thought sensible men were extinct on Nairaland . Hallelujay
Re: Why Nigerian Men Treat Foreign Women Better? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:59pm On Jan 16, 2007
lol david you are so full of shit tongue

ima1:

Now men treat women depending on the way they behave, white women would not take crap from any man, she could walk out of her marriage anytime she is not happy, but Nigerian women who were brought up to value marriage stay in a loveless marriage which makes the man treat her worse. i mean forgive us for trying to give you your respect.

Nigerian women were brought up to think the husband is always right and controls the marriage, but from what i have seen over here white women control their marriages, the guy cannot do anything without his wife's consent. Nigerian women are just too submisive, i think if they could stand up for themselves one in a while, the man is going to respect them. we don't need to take shit from him just because he is the man, we are women, we need to be treated better especially by our men.

another point i will through out there is the CONTROL issue, Nigerian men are use to being in control, so when they meet a white woman who also wants to exercise some control too, they no doubt even up the stakes claiming they are equal partners, but with a Nigerian woman all they do is try to control her just because she understand or whatever.

and I completely agree with this statement. Good thing Im not into being controlled.
Re: Why Nigerian Men Treat Foreign Women Better? by Radiant(f): 8:20pm On Jan 16, 2007
ThiefOfHearts:

lol david you are so full of shit tongue

wink grin wink grin wink grin
Re: Why Nigerian Men Treat Foreign Women Better? by choongtin(f): 8:32pm On Jan 16, 2007
not all of them do
Re: Why Nigerian Men Treat Foreign Women Better? by ThoniaSlim(f): 1:58pm On Jan 19, 2007
funny.
Re: Why Nigerian Men Treat Foreign Women Better? by CrazyMan(m): 2:13pm On Jan 19, 2007
Chuckles
Re: Why Nigerian Men Treat Foreign Women Better? by JustGood(m): 2:40pm On Jan 19, 2007
na mumu mango do like dat
na naija women i dey treat well. foreign women na for yanshing
Re: Why Nigerian Men Treat Foreign Women Better? by Macgreat(m): 7:07pm On Jan 19, 2007
Hmm . . . .speechless for a while,but i try! help i really-really tried. let me try to sing,yes i can sing-§ingin but can you hear me? listen carefully you might here me la-la do-do is like you can hear me now but don't hate just concentrate,is your name kate? eat the food but dont lick the plate, dont suffocate,just contemplate.
Re: Why Nigerian Men Treat Foreign Women Better? by okwanuzo3(f): 1:30am On Jan 22, 2007
While i won't agree all nigerian men treat foriegn women better. I do know that local nigerian guys who happen to date white women (young or aged) and can't believe their luck, treat them better. Few weeks ago i saw this white lady, yelling at her black boyfriend (he looked nigerian), even hitting him with her bag on the street, and all he could do was look sheepish and try to explain. If na naija babe, he for woz her.
Re: Why Nigerian Men Treat Foreign Women Better? by ThiefOfHearts(f): 1:37am On Jan 22, 2007
that's cos most Nigerian girls are stupid.

Wish he would have tried hitting the white girl
Re: Why Nigerian Men Treat Foreign Women Better? by princeonx: 11:27pm On Dec 20, 2007
Why don't you visit them when the guy get all him papers! Nigerian guys don't take shit from nobody! they simply chill to get their stuff together after that, one slap from the woman he's on his way to court for divorce!
Re: Why Nigerian Men Treat Foreign Women Better? by princeonx: 11:34pm On Dec 20, 2007
Topics like this make me think some of our 9ja girls have chicken brain! Have you ask yourself why these guys still go back to naija woman at the end if the foreign women are that better? Some of you can't simply be pleased no matter what! shame! big shame!!
Re: Why Nigerian Men Treat Foreign Women Better? by almondjoy(f): 11:57pm On Dec 20, 2007
@Topic

Yes they do--because that religious and cultural hog wash used on Nigerian woman will not fly.  They gatz no choice but to come up with other strategies! kiss

ThiefOfHearts:

that's because most Nigerian girls are stupid.

Wish he would have tried hitting the white girl

You are so right! Most Nigerian girls are so timid and stupid. Not to mention DESPARATE as hell to hook up with any loser that moves around town in the almighty name of marriage!
Re: Why Nigerian Men Treat Foreign Women Better? by niceuzor: 12:00am On Dec 21, 2007
@offtopic

almondjoy Are you an EDO GIRL ?
just curious undecided
Re: Why Nigerian Men Treat Foreign Women Better? by almondjoy(f): 12:04am On Dec 21, 2007
niceuzor:

@offtopic

almondjoy Are you an EDO GIRL ?
just curious undecided

Of course, a very strong one--not one ot those timid ones with low self-esteem at all. But you can add a little Igbo and Yoruba tinge in the cocktail. Any problem? undecided
Re: Why Nigerian Men Treat Foreign Women Better? by niceuzor: 12:06am On Dec 21, 2007
No problem oh, is just that i admire your style in this forum! wink
Re: Why Nigerian Men Treat Foreign Women Better? by Nobody: 12:15am On Dec 21, 2007
niceuzor:

No problem oh, is just that i admire your style in this forum! wink

she has her share of lovers and haters
almond how those fine pikins them?
Re: Why Nigerian Men Treat Foreign Women Better? by niceuzor: 12:20am On Dec 21, 2007
I Ask you ? angry
Re: Why Nigerian Men Treat Foreign Women Better? by almondjoy(f): 12:37am On Dec 21, 2007
nwando:

she has her share of lovers and haters
almond how those fine pikins them?
My dear sister nwando, we are fine oh. Having a swell vacation.  2008 will be better by God's grace--less work.

No let cold catch our little guy oh! cheesy

@niceuzor

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww! thanks!  Happy Holidays.

niceuzor:

I Ask you ? angry

Haba?  Na fight? grin
Re: Why Nigerian Men Treat Foreign Women Better? by niceuzor: 12:41am On Dec 21, 2007
sorry i no even know say na your friend, abi dey think say na some NL tatafo, "Akproko Associate"

BTW:
Woye ? wink
Re: Why Nigerian Men Treat Foreign Women Better? by almondjoy(f): 12:53am On Dec 21, 2007
nwando pass friend sef.  Na ma sister oh.

niceuzor:

sorry i no even know say na your friend, abi dey think say na some Nairaland tatafo, "Akproko Associate"

BTW:
Woye ? wink

Oyeseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fine Girl Want To Scam Me In "Mama Put" Joint, She Regret.[photos] / This Is Why The Husbands Always Die First In Marriages!! / Calabar Men Are The Sexiest Men In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.