Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,217 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

I Thought Sleeping Unclad Was Fun, Until Rat Sucked My Nipple - Nigerian Lady - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Thought Sleeping Unclad Was Fun, Until Rat Sucked My Nipple - Nigerian Lady (105558 Views)

I Sucked My Wife's Butthole And It Felt Great! / DJ Dimple Nipple Storms Benin Club Braless (Photos) / I Sucked My Girls Pussy Now Throat Dey Scratch Me!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Thought Sleeping Unclad Was Fun, Until Rat Sucked My Nipple - Nigerian Lady by NarnieSnyper(m): 5:44pm On Apr 28, 2019
Pictures of the rat sucking the Nipples or I don't believe undecided

Any rubbish just to trend l
Re: I Thought Sleeping Unclad Was Fun, Until Rat Sucked My Nipple - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 28, 2019
Biglittlelois:
Wtf!!! shocked shocked
Lois ma ladie
Re: I Thought Sleeping Unclad Was Fun, Until Rat Sucked My Nipple - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 28, 2019
rat was Hot babe was naked rat did needful babe complaining
Re: I Thought Sleeping Unclad Was Fun, Until Rat Sucked My Nipple - Nigerian Lady by DBossNG(m): 6:44pm On Apr 28, 2019
Aye o!
Re: I Thought Sleeping Unclad Was Fun, Until Rat Sucked My Nipple - Nigerian Lady by shiki(m): 6:46pm On Apr 28, 2019
mytime24:
That rat na human wey change to rat grin

If na human rat, the rat for go the other side cheesy
Re: I Thought Sleeping Unclad Was Fun, Until Rat Sucked My Nipple - Nigerian Lady by Ohikhuare007(m): 6:47pm On Apr 28, 2019
grin
Re: I Thought Sleeping Unclad Was Fun, Until Rat Sucked My Nipple - Nigerian Lady by AreaFada2: 6:47pm On Apr 28, 2019
Maybe the rat smelled something fishy and located the wrong place. grin cheesy
Re: I Thought Sleeping Unclad Was Fun, Until Rat Sucked My Nipple - Nigerian Lady by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:48pm On Apr 28, 2019
Your Neighbor turned to rat had fun and enjoyed himself and you think it was one common rat that sucked your nipple by accident
Re: I Thought Sleeping Unclad Was Fun, Until Rat Sucked My Nipple - Nigerian Lady by Born2Breed(f): 6:48pm On Apr 28, 2019
The next man to suck those tits don carry Lassa grin
Re: I Thought Sleeping Unclad Was Fun, Until Rat Sucked My Nipple - Nigerian Lady by Stevo35: 6:49pm On Apr 28, 2019
Where is the nipple that the rat suckled on?
Re: I Thought Sleeping Unclad Was Fun, Until Rat Sucked My Nipple - Nigerian Lady by centurionpapa(m): 6:52pm On Apr 28, 2019
GrammarNazi1:

I wanted to know if she reached orgasm.
The day you write more than one sentence is the day your bubble will burst.
Pseudo-intellectual

1 Like

Re: I Thought Sleeping Unclad Was Fun, Until Rat Sucked My Nipple - Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 28, 2019
ubunja:
for someone big on grammar your grammar sucks

This GrammarNazi1 of a boy no dey intelligent and ihm no be grammarian. You no go ever see am write a good English anywhere, also ihm no have the mental capacity to make an intelligent contribution. Na only unintelligent people ihm go fit deceive with ihm oversight function wey anyone can do.

1 Like

Re: I Thought Sleeping Unclad Was Fun, Until Rat Sucked My Nipple - Nigerian Lady by tfelicityk(m): 6:58pm On Apr 28, 2019
Do you rubbed your nipples with cheese before going to bed ni?
Re: I Thought Sleeping Unclad Was Fun, Until Rat Sucked My Nipple - Nigerian Lady by Blacksavage: 6:59pm On Apr 28, 2019
All in the name of trend... The kind of lie you people bring up enn.. Even Jesus sef go shout Jesus!!!!
Re: I Thought Sleeping Unclad Was Fun, Until Rat Sucked My Nipple - Nigerian Lady by wildikeman(m): 7:00pm On Apr 28, 2019
germanized:
The kind of lies people tell just to trend on social media these days ehn! shocked

Funniest part is that they don't even mind if it's negative, trending is a must! undecided
i know she is lying.. Let her continue. Very soon she will say it was licking her puss......
Re: I Thought Sleeping Unclad Was Fun, Until Rat Sucked My Nipple - Nigerian Lady by uwabuwa888: 7:03pm On Apr 28, 2019
It only shows that rat lives with u..
Better clean up ur environment..and enjoy ur unclad night..!
Re: I Thought Sleeping Unclad Was Fun, Until Rat Sucked My Nipple - Nigerian Lady by flowx(m): 7:04pm On Apr 28, 2019
That nipples can never be thesame again.... Hope is not one of those guys that u turned down?
Re: I Thought Sleeping Unclad Was Fun, Until Rat Sucked My Nipple - Nigerian Lady by jojothaiv(m): 7:04pm On Apr 28, 2019
BornagainThief:
shocked shocked

Na waiting we go call this type of rat now undecided
Nipple Rat.
Re: I Thought Sleeping Unclad Was Fun, Until Rat Sucked My Nipple - Nigerian Lady by acevic: 7:04pm On Apr 28, 2019
Hian. That's some twisted B.S.

Lassa infested nipple.

Guys be warned
Re: I Thought Sleeping Unclad Was Fun, Until Rat Sucked My Nipple - Nigerian Lady by SweetJoystick(m): 7:05pm On Apr 28, 2019
funkyjms:
Thought!
Lassa fever!!
Lies!!!
I think say na only me see the blunder
Re: I Thought Sleeping Unclad Was Fun, Until Rat Sucked My Nipple - Nigerian Lady by GrammarNazi1(m): 7:06pm On Apr 28, 2019
centurionpapa:

The day you write more than one sentence is the day your bubble will burst.
Pseudo-intellectual
Are you done crying?

1 Like

Re: I Thought Sleeping Unclad Was Fun, Until Rat Sucked My Nipple - Nigerian Lady by Heffalump(m): 7:06pm On Apr 28, 2019
Hmmmm.

It could be that the rat was attracted by fish smell oozing from somewhere below the navel grin
Re: I Thought Sleeping Unclad Was Fun, Until Rat Sucked My Nipple - Nigerian Lady by BrainSanitizer: 7:09pm On Apr 28, 2019
Amuocha:
But where is lalasticlala sef shocked
Lala doesn't roll with rats. If you want him to show face, bring forth the legless reptiles. And hey, he prefers the very long and brilliantly coloured ones.
Re: I Thought Sleeping Unclad Was Fun, Until Rat Sucked My Nipple - Nigerian Lady by follock007(m): 7:09pm On Apr 28, 2019
mytime24:
That rat na human wey change to rat grin

Her own is good now. since i know someone that gets bit by a rat but the infection is like a bacteria plugging its sucker on his heart all day long and they beat it and less ot at will... The funy part is that it is now sending shock-waves throughout all his body like somebody exposed to radio-activity of a URANIUM bomb site. he is also getting injected through his anus most of the night or sometimes a beating of his life throughout the night and there is noone there
Re: I Thought Sleeping Unclad Was Fun, Until Rat Sucked My Nipple - Nigerian Lady by Gforce2019: 7:10pm On Apr 28, 2019
The rat must pay your dowry .
Re: I Thought Sleeping Unclad Was Fun, Until Rat Sucked My Nipple - Nigerian Lady by deewhydoski(m): 7:12pm On Apr 28, 2019
Even rat too know better thing... Fresh milk
Re: I Thought Sleeping Unclad Was Fun, Until Rat Sucked My Nipple - Nigerian Lady by SONofADAM(m): 7:14pm On Apr 28, 2019
rat smells rat!! she's probably a snitch
Re: I Thought Sleeping Unclad Was Fun, Until Rat Sucked My Nipple - Nigerian Lady by Trybes(m): 7:16pm On Apr 28, 2019
Dirty home
Dirty girl
Re: I Thought Sleeping Unclad Was Fun, Until Rat Sucked My Nipple - Nigerian Lady by Alamu1111: 7:16pm On Apr 28, 2019
Hmmm liar show us the nipple

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"I'm A Hot Granny And Every Guy Loves And Wants Me" (Pictures) / Married Woman & Her Lover Get Stuck In Bed During Sex In Kenya (Pics & Video) / The Truth Is Your Woman Talks About Your Performances In Bed With Her Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.