Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,710 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! (20984 Views)

Should A Warn Her To Stop Coming To Me . Advice Is Needed / Stop Hating And Insulting My Wife, Oyinbo Husband Of IG Ebony Lip Warn Nigerians / Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by victorian(f): 3:38pm On Apr 29, 2019
Jman06:
I can see that Victorian is truly a successful and industrious lady! That is why the lazy nairaland slay queens are against her!

Lazy women tend to hate successful ladies because the successful ladies expose their lazy aszes by proving that women were not created to be lazy and dependent on men.

That is what is playing out here between Victorian and her female haters! But at Victorian, please keep on exposing and shaming them for their laziness. Your children will be very proud of you when you birth them!

You're a real lady!

GOD BLESS YOU!

amen!

4 Likes

Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by JasonScoolari: 3:56pm On Apr 29, 2019
Hello Yuceeluv, I think it's about time. smiley
Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 29, 2019
victorian:

You are so pathetic! Still on my matter! cheesy

Just concluded a business meeting few minutes ago cheesy

Wow! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Already seeing doubles , shey? Useless rat!

Eeyah.. Anyways MariaLavina, abeg no vex! Ignore the miserable rat! grin

He's delusional already,so worked up. He does not even know who is Victorian and who's not. He's seeing Victorian everywhere already! grin grin grin

Don't answer him again. Let him keep ranting online like a demented fool!

gentlegenius u don mad already but no one to tell you.

My matter don Make u craze! grin

Ansinwin oshi!

Some people will die here oo grin
Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by nuelsam: 4:03pm On Apr 29, 2019
victorian:

OK dear

And one wonders why most Nigerians are so poor!

They hate anyone who God has blessed.

But with all their hate, cries to God. God will not answer any of their prayers until they start celebrating with successful people and not run us down with their foul words.

The more they wail on me, the more I prosper and succeed in life. And noone can stop it!

Bloody impoverished morons!

When I was dashing out washing machine, LCD tvs, laptops, printer.. They didn't wail o!

Now they are wailing. God punish anyone wishing me evil here And talk rubbish about me.

Lemme take my goodwill to other people on other websites who appreciates me, not vampires here in human flesh who wants to die. On top my matter.

Useless zombies!

Anyways lemme get back to work.

God bless you my sister. Amen

5 Likes

Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 29, 2019
Now where is Uyailncomparabl?
Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by Yuceeluv(f): 4:09pm On Apr 29, 2019
grin my newest friend on NL. How goes it?

Funny enough and dare i say coincidentally, I was on page 2 of this thread when I saw your mention. I've read and laughed because that's about all a thread like this requires. Nothing serious to see here. Nothing worth commenting on...My fellow ladies making me laugh on a daily.

#liveandletlive y'all.

JasonScoolari:
Hello Yuceeluv, I think it's about time. smiley
Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by nuelsam: 4:10pm On Apr 29, 2019
Bossjakande:
how wont dey attack u wen u lie a lot. u cant say d truth but lie to impressed pple.
lol ah die
Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by JasonScoolari: 4:12pm On Apr 29, 2019
Yuceeluv:
grin my newest friend on NL. How goes it?

Funny enough and dare i say coincidentally, I was on page 2 of this thread when I saw your mention. I've read and laughed because that's about all a thread like this requires. Nothing serious to see here. Nothing worth commenting on...My fellow ladies making me laugh on a daily.

#liveandletlive y'all.

Saw you viewing the thread for a very long time... Seems you're having unceasing "fun" here.

How do you do? smiley
Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by nuelsam: 4:12pm On Apr 29, 2019
Bossjakande:
If dey are not hard on u u wont stop dis nonsence av been thru a lot myself on internet but as adult u think 2 things wen dey attack u are u right or wrong. uyi is one of d sweetest girls I d rooms but ask itself why she attack u alone ask why pole call u a lier. av achived a lot got millions and property yet u wont see me in rooms shouting saying my life history as u its annoying. why try to scare her DAT u will arrest her. u cant. av fight a lot of pple in d rooms yet today we are close I dont belived in banning. wen u both fight wen u are tired u will settle. curse each other life and settle DAT wat make friends sweet. uyi am not happy with u.act matured why send her pm and attack her. if u want to attack her attack her here alone not attack her out of here. attack wit a reason and attack only her lie
wait.... Are u fighting with ur phone?

1 Like

Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by Yuceeluv(f): 4:15pm On Apr 29, 2019
I'm doing okay, thanks for asking. Hope you are too.

Oh! You caught me here grin. I was actually reading on because I thought d other party would respond buh oh well...

JasonScoolari:
Saw you viewing the thread for a very long time... Seems you're having unceasing "fun" here.

How do you do? smiley
Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by Callertunez: 4:21pm On Apr 29, 2019
Ego massage........

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by JasonScoolari: 4:27pm On Apr 29, 2019
Yuceeluv:
I'm doing okay, thanks for asking. Hope you are too.

Oh! You caught me here grin. I was actually reading on because I thought d other party would respond buh oh well...

...And you couldn't correct the numerous grammatical blunders while you were at it? I will drag you to a panel of judges headed by justice Binta Nyarko and Danladi Umar for failing to do your job. cheesy

I am doing great!

Guy's will always be Guy's... We usually patch things by drowning any differences with a bottle of wine/beer.
Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by Bighead9: 4:30pm On Apr 29, 2019
victorian:

Thanks dear smiley

Evening Newspaper. Upon all the excessive makeup, you still look old.

5 Likes

Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by Yuceeluv(f): 4:31pm On Apr 29, 2019
grin I don't quote just anyone. I listen to my inner voice cheesy...let them shoot their guns in peace biko grin.

Yes o, guys are a different kind of breed in issues like this.

JasonScoolari:
...And you couldn't correct the numerous grammatical blunders while you were at it? I will drag you to a panel of judges headed by justice Binta Nyarko and Danladi Umar for failing to do your job. cheesy

I am doing great!

Guy's will always be Guy's... We usually patch things by drowning any differences with a bottle of wine/beer.
Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 29, 2019
gentlegenius:

Is this all you can type?
Why don't you create a separate thread to insult me and seek attention?
You think I don't know that one empty attention seeking idiot is behind your moniker and that of Victorian? Continue to rant and reply yourself using different moniker. I'm surprised you haven't created a thread already to ask people to warn me. Only a jobless person like you will have time to check other people's dp.
Because I promised not to give you attention again, you decided to use another moniker to seek my attention. Now that you've gotten what you wanted pls clap for yourself. Keep embarrassing yourself.
The more you continue to make noise and insult others here, the more you prove yourself as an EMPTY VESSEL.
Effect of Joblessness!
If only your father had used a quality condom that wouldn't break, right now the world would have been free of one useless idiot.
When you hit them hard, it is either they accuse you of being an alternate account or they insult your parents. This one is doing both grin cheesy . Dude is so pained right now, I struck a nerve no several nerves grin grin

You are a pathetic lowlife loner, what's your attention worth? Your life you have been giving so much attention, what does it worth? You are so frustrated at success so much that the sight of it on another makes you want to commit suicide. Dude take it easy, it will come, you may not see it, but your children definitely will.
Idiotic thing forming importance.

Ode afofun gbe mu! grin

4 Likes

Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by Rilley(m): 4:34pm On Apr 29, 2019
QueenSekxy:
Uyail isn't feeding you the attention you are looking for.
She made you look like a fool.
Uyailcomparabl don't reply this troll abeg.
You re the biggest fool highqueen, jobless goat with countless monikers

1 Like

Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by frbona: 4:35pm On Apr 29, 2019
victorian:

Thanks dear smiley
what is this undecided
Anyone who compares this thrash you just uploaded, to the girl you've been tongue lashing all these while will understand why you so pained at her. The girl is beauty in the true definition of it which is the origin of your envy. Rise above hate girl.
Peace.

Business ko, successful ni,
No be only Switzerland, na Switzerwater

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by JasonScoolari: 4:39pm On Apr 29, 2019
Yuceeluv:
grin I don't quote just anyone. I listen to my inner voice cheesy...let them shoot their guns in peace biko grin.

Yes o, guys are a different kind of breed in issues like this.

And it was that same inner voice that advice you to vote for the London based president right? I wish I had one.
Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 29, 2019
victorian:

You are so pathetic! Still on my matter! cheesy

Just concluded a business meeting few minutes ago cheesy

Wow! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Already seeing doubles , shey? Useless rat!

Eeyah.. Anyways Maria Lavina, abeg no vex! Ignore the miserable rat! grin

He's delusional already,so worked up. He does not even know who is Victorian and who's not. He's seeing Victorian everywhere already! grin grin grin

Don't answer him again. Let him keep ranting online like a demented fool!

gentlegenius u don mad already but no one to tell you.

My matter don Make u craze! grin

Ansinwin oshi!
Ahhhh I should have known he is lovestruck grin see him as he dey see you in everyone. This love is divine Sis! grin grin

I will leave him now, I don't want to be the destroyer of a heaven made love grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by frbona: 4:42pm On Apr 29, 2019
Bighead9:

Evening Newspaper. Upon all the excessive makeup, you still look old.
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by TANID(m): 4:45pm On Apr 29, 2019
Yuceeluv
Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by Rilley(m): 4:45pm On Apr 29, 2019
CanineOfJackal:
Trust me this fight needs winners and losers. If Vicky dares to arrest Uyi, I will bail her out same day.

Vicky needs to be put in her rightful place cos she needs to either go for mental rehabilitation or suffer the sticks for telling lies every second
You just proved to be a big fool and ass licker.

5 Likes

Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 29, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Guy you're exaggerating haba!!! shocked shocked

It hasn't gotten to this extent. Don't allow me to start seeing myself as a bad person angry

Of course, it hasn't. Yeah, I exaggerated grin

Well, I was just jokinggrin

U are not a bad person pls grin

But looks like that got to you by the way grin It is surprising you could get that emotional. Seemed like you wanted to cry grin
Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by mhisbliss(f): 4:48pm On Apr 29, 2019
The nostalgia, when nairaland was a bloodbath, now we've dropped our swords and armour and embraced peace, you guys are learners sha. grin

6 Likes

Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by JasonScoolari: 4:52pm On Apr 29, 2019
mhisbliss:
The nostalgia, when nairaland was a bloodbath, now we've dropped our swords and armour and embraced peace, you guys are learners sha. grin
Retired mhisbliss, it was fun that year.

You and Berlyn sha. grin

1 Like

Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by mhisbliss(f): 4:54pm On Apr 29, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Retired mhisbliss, it was fun that year.

You and Berlyn sha. grin
Lol, it was, we've come a long way. cheesy
Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 29, 2019
boring
Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by JasonScoolari: 4:57pm On Apr 29, 2019
mhisbliss:
Lol, it was, we've come a long way. cheesy
One won't forget how you and mzlarem (I hope i got that right) will form a team to bring down my guy Jude.

Good and Ugly memories though. grin
Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by mhisbliss(f): 4:59pm On Apr 29, 2019
JasonScoolari:
One won't forget how you and mzlarem (I hope i got that right) will form a team to bring down my guy Jude.

Good and Ugly memories though. grin
That's the problem with nairalanders, once someone cook up a story, the rest of you will hold on to it like your lives depend on it and refuse to believe the alternate version of the story, we didn't form gang, we were online friends sheesh.
Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by JasonScoolari: 5:01pm On Apr 29, 2019
mhisbliss:
That's the problem with nairalanders, once someone cook up and a story, the rest of you will hold on to it like your lives depend on it and refuse to believe the alternate version of the story, we didn't form gang, we were online friends sheesh.
Good online friends I will say. I never called it "Gang" grin

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by Rilley(m): 5:03pm On Apr 29, 2019
victorian:

Thanks dear smiley
Leave those lazy and smelling bitches, you are 100 times better than them.

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by Rilley(m): 5:06pm On Apr 29, 2019
frbona:
what is this undecided
Anyone who compares this thrash you just uploaded, to the girl you've been tongue lashing all these while will understand why you so pained at her. The girl is beauty in the true definition of it which is the origin of your envy. Rise above hate girl.
Peace.

Business ko, successful ni,
No be only Switzerland, na Switzerwater
Ode! No be only beauty nah beast.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Cohabiting In Relationship: Right Or Wrong? / Do Guys Cry After Being Dumped? / My Love Medicine Is Not Working On Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.