Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,925 members, 7,817,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! (20985 Views)

Should A Warn Her To Stop Coming To Me . Advice Is Needed / Stop Hating And Insulting My Wife, Oyinbo Husband Of IG Ebony Lip Warn Nigerians / Someone You Like More Or The One Who Likes You More? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by mhisbliss(f): 5:09pm On Apr 29, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Good online friends I will say. I never called it "Gang" grin
LOL thank you.
Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by JasonScoolari: 5:12pm On Apr 29, 2019
mhisbliss:
LOL thank you.
Lemme give you your famous reply;

k. grin
Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by Jayslicky: 5:16pm On Apr 29, 2019
It was interesting reading all the comments on this thread, nairaland is indeed a mad house.
Some people are taking things too serious, to me I just come here to have fun, I hardly take the insults I get here seriously, everyone has different opinions, that is why it is a public forum.
@victorian I think you should have sent this on whatsapp, you should make peace with her and if she doesn't want it just ignore.
@JasonScoolari and yuceeluv, you guys should just go on date, don't do it here on nairaland, wishing you guyz happy relationship.

6 Likes

Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by AnalQueenluci: 5:21pm On Apr 29, 2019
CanineOfJackal:
Your plan will not succed in Jesus name.

Let the fight continue because Vikky needs to be reined in with her stupid lies
She can lie grin
smiley

3 Likes

Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by AnalQueenluci: 5:24pm On Apr 29, 2019
victorian:

God bless you my sister.

Because this obsession is just too much! I'm successful today is not by anybody's help here, it's all by the grace of God. And if people here don't like it? Well they simply need to suck it up and move on.
Uyi thinks I'm playing, let her come to my office with whosoever, na cell she and her people go see themselves! She will sleep their for one week!
I'm not joking, cause have had it up to my neck with people on nairaland and their hatred on someone's success.

If i found out you ar lying i will use my military prowess on u

smiley kidding!!
But y did she wanna come to your office*?
Is she a gay of fvcking waat?

5 Likes

Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 29, 2019
Bighead9:

Evening Newspaper. Upon all the excessive makeup, you still look old.

grin She is just an attention seeker. Unfortunately she is past her prime, nobody has her time here

4 Likes

Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by frbona: 5:29pm On Apr 29, 2019
Rilley:
Ode! No be only beauty nah beast.
your papa abi
Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by nuelsam: 5:39pm On Apr 29, 2019
MariaLavina:
When you hit them hard, it is either they accuse you of being an alternate account or they insult your parents. This one is doing both grin cheesy . Dude is so pained right now, I struck a nerve no several nerves grin grin

You are a pathetic lowlife loner, what's your attention worth? Your life you have been giving so much attention, what does it worth? You are so frustrated at success so much that the sight of it on another makes you want to commit suicide. Dude take it easy, it will come, you may not see it, but your children definitely will.
Idiotic thing forming importance.

Ode afofun gbe mu! grin
and u want to enter heaven laidis

1 Like

Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 29, 2019
nuelsam:
and u want to enter heaven laidis
Lol...
My heaven don certain. grin
Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by Bighead9: 5:42pm On Apr 29, 2019
akinjojo1234:

grin She is just an attention seeker. Unfortunately she is past her prime, nobody has her time here

Correct guy, you reason well.

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by nuelsam: 5:45pm On Apr 29, 2019
Rilley:
You just proved to be a big fool and ass licker.
baba, no spoil market for the guy na........ Baba wan use style send PM.... So Fuuuurish

4 Likes

Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:47pm On Apr 29, 2019
LMAO! But you said you weren't a seamstress? Do you know why you're throwing this much tantrums, it's because I caught you unawares. wink

I exposed your cover. You even had to lie that you're no trendsvivi. You're such a pathetic liar and those lies will lead to your deatruvyiin if you do not change. You need a mental checkup. I was only having fun with you orobo Vicky. wink

And I like your succulent boobs too. You'll be good for a party. lipsrsealed

You're pretty too, and I like. wink
C'mon now, don't be too silly and unblock mama, I've got lots of goodies for you. smiley

LMAO!

victorian:

I don't even know her from Adams

I'm famous with my job.
My office address and numbers are online for people who are interested in my business to locate and contact me. Google is always there to place one's contact info online, especially years back when I had an interview with Guardian newspapers and one online magazine from Switzerland, so my details were displayed online.

I feel Uyi is a pathetic psychopath who cannot bear my success and beauty. She's so obsessed.

And by God's grace, I will reset her brain if she comes close to me or anywhere close to me.

I have already told my uncle in the army about her and he assured me, if she comes to my office I should quickly call his line and detain her here and they will take over the situation.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by damtan(m): 5:47pm On Apr 29, 2019
Issokay. We dey here, we dey observe una

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:48pm On Apr 29, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
If i found out you ar lying i will use my military prowess on u

smiley kidding!!
But y did she wanna come to your office*?
Is she a gay of fvcking waat?

LMAO! I'm just trolling her big head. Victorian, it's high time you had changed that your synthetic weavon. I'm sure it's so old. Do you have them in duplicates?

4 Likes

Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by CaptainMitch: 5:52pm On Apr 29, 2019
I love fair girls, that's why Preshy and Uyi are my friends, like say I go add you to the list
victorian:

Thanks dear smiley

Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:52pm On Apr 29, 2019
Deactivate naw. lipsrsealed

victorian:

OK dear

And one wonders why most Nigerians are so poor!

They hate anyone who God has blessed.

But with all their hate, cries to God. God will not answer any of their prayers until they start celebrating with successful people and not run us down with their foul words.

The more they wail on me, the more I prosper and succeed in life. And noone can stop it!

Bloody impoverished morons!

When I was dashing out washing machine, LCD tvs, laptops, printer.. They didn't wail o!

Now they are wailing. God punish anyone wishing me evil here And talk rubbish about me.

Lemme take my goodwill to other people on other websites who appreciates me, not vampires here in human flesh who wants to die. On top my matter.

Useless zombies!

Anyways lemme get back to work.

God bless you my sister. Amen
Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by AnalQueenluci: 5:57pm On Apr 29, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

LMAO! I'm just trolling her big head. Victorian, it's high time you had changed that your synthetic weapon. I'm sure it's so old. Do you have them in duplicates?
Which Synthetic weapon uyai?

Talking about lesbianism i was a convener back then in school ,but infections chased me out from it ?
Trolling is good but more trolling is stalking? wink

Weapon now weavon
Uyai u nt serious wink
Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by Nobody: 6:04pm On Apr 29, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:
LMAO! But you said you weren't a seamstress? Do you know why you're throwing this much tantrums, it's because I caught you unawares. wink

I exposed your cover. You even had to lie that you're no trendsvivi. You're such a pathetic liar and those lies will lead to your deatruvyiin if you do not change. You need a mental checkup. I was only having fun with you orobo Vicky. wink

C'mon now, don't be too silly and unblock mama, I've got lots of goodies for you. smiley

LMAO!

oya this is a cool reply,say no further than this.oya hug yourselves
Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:11pm On Apr 29, 2019
LMAO! Guess I missed the whole fun. Queensekxy, you should've called me since na. embarassed
Marialavina, you've been noticed and I'll reply you in due time. cool

Victorian, I'll still come around like I promised. And when I come to your shop, you'll offer me a seat and a drink and we will discuss your frustrations further. That your uncle soldier should also be invited. Call your troops of police, I'll be anxiously waiting. I've finally exposed your ass, phew. I'm done trolling you.

You had serious business opportunities and calls but you kept replying my every message in seconds. cool

Old woman. I just pray a man finally comes to marry you off with your frustrations. Lol. Lying jackass. I'll still suck your boobs at last though. wink

5 Likes

Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by Nobody: 6:12pm On Apr 29, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

LMAO!

LESBO alert shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:13pm On Apr 29, 2019
akinjojo1234:

Just kidding. smiley
Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 29, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Just kidding. smiley

Okay. A pretty girl like you should be for us guys only wink kiss

3 Likes

Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by YoungBlackRico(m): 6:15pm On Apr 29, 2019
Dem no dey ever get sense in this section!

7 Likes

Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 29, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Just kidding. smiley
you better be kos I will join my father's military boys with her uncle to lock u up and raid your community.No reply her again,u two will mke good friends.Both of you are beautiful

4 Likes

Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by Iamgrey5(m): 6:27pm On Apr 29, 2019
This whole shii is pathetic.

Attention seeking ladies everywhere(especially the hypocritical one) cheesy

Some horney guys hoping to score a cheap lay

Pathetic!

6 Likes

Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by Deepocean(m): 6:28pm On Apr 29, 2019
gentlegenius:

It is Ok to get annoyed sometimes, but when annoyance cause a so called business woman who is supposed to be busy with more important tasks, to come online to create a thread to vent her annoyance, and stay online to reply anyone who cares to sympathize with her, it clearly point out two things: Your immaturity and your desperation to show yourself.
You want us to know that you are in business, that you are successful, that you have international clients, and that you can arrest anybody. If you weren't seeking attention, you'll have warn or threaten her on WhatsApp without bothering us here. You already know that no one had time to warn anyone for you, so why create this attention seeking thread?
Nobody cares about who you are and how successful you are. Success is self-defined. Some of us here are very successful but we don't brag about it, or create unnecessary threads to show ourselves. You don't know anyone here neither do we know you. The person you are threatening to arrest, I'm sure you don't even know who she is. BTW, how can you arrest someone you don't know? Did she tell you she was coming to your office? Even if she was coming, does her visit warrant an arrest? Was she coming to fight or rob you? How does a WhatsApp message you receive affect your conversation with your so called international clients? You think all of us here are kids?
My dear, you may claim to have everything in life, but there is one important thing you are lacking: WISDOM. Seek wisdom so that you'll know how to act maturely.
UyaiIncomparabl is obviously a wise girl, that's why she acted maturely by ignoring this stupid thread.
Pls learn from this.

I'm looking for someone to borrow me money to subscribe on my browsing line so that I can like this your comment. Sense shall never depart from you.

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by Bighead9: 6:31pm On Apr 29, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:
LMAO! Guess I missed the whole fun. Queensekxy, you should've called me since na. embarassed

Victorian, I'll still come around like I promised. And when I come to your shop, you'll offer me a seat and a drink and we will discuss your frustrations further. That your uncle soldier should also be invited. Call your troops of police, I'll be anxiously waiting. I've finally exposed your ass, phew. I'm done trolling you.

You had serious business opportunities and calls but you kept replying my every message in seconds. cool

Old woman. I just pray a man finally comes to marry you
off with your frustrations. Lol. Lying jackass. I'll still suck your boobs at last though. wink

Stop calling her Old woman, you self don dey old. No let that your thin Body decieve you. The two of una na evening Newspaper una be. grin

8 Likes

Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by nuelsam: 6:31pm On Apr 29, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Old woman. I just pray a man finally comes to marry you off with your frustrations. Lol. Lying jackass. I'll still suck your boobs at last though. wink
i just dey look u

Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by victorian(f): 6:38pm On Apr 29, 2019
MariaLavina:
Ahhhh I should have known he is lovestruck grin see him as he dey see you in everyone. This love is divine Sis! grin grin

I will leave him now, I don't want to be the destroyer of a heaven made love grin grin

Lol cheesy

Abeg I'm taken o!

Please! By a fellow nairalander.. And he doesn't believe all the lies spewed here.

Isn't life so sweet cheesy

Upon all my haters ranting here, he sees u all as mad obsessive people grin

Hahahahahahahahaha cheesy

So no space Biko!
Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by victorian(f): 6:40pm On Apr 29, 2019
akinjojo1234:

As in ehn? She's a miserable lesbian!

Tufia!

Spits! angry

3 Likes

Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by mhisbliss(f): 6:44pm On Apr 29, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Lemme give you your famous reply;

k. grin
grin grin grin grinLmao I just can't stop laughing.
Re: Anyone Who Likes Uyailncomparabl, WARN HER!!! by QueenSekxy(f): 6:45pm On Apr 29, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:
LMAO! Guess I missed the whole fun. Queense.kxy, you should've called me since na. embarassed
Maria.lavina, you've been noticed and I'll reply you in due time. cool

I really didn't even want you to feed her attention deprived life. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Do Guys Cry After Being Dumped? / My Love Medicine Is Not Working On Her / Zubby Micheal Finally Engages His Long Time Girlfriend Awwwww. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.