Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,488 members, 7,954,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:41 AM

Why Do Women Chase Men And Do Men Enjoy Being Pursued - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Chase Men And Do Men Enjoy Being Pursued (13209 Views)

Why 70% Men Enjoy Sex With Girlfriend/womanfriend Than Matrimonial Wife? / 5 Ways To Make Women Chase You - [must Read] / Top 10 Ways To Make Women Chase You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Women Chase Men And Do Men Enjoy Being Pursued by hax: 11:42pm On Sep 20, 2010
Come on, be nice. I read your posts here and there, and I usually agree with you, I just never bother to post.

Let's be friends.  tongue

So what do you think is rubbish about it? That's why we're here naw. I could change my opinion. You never know. And seriously, you can't disagree with the WHOLE post? I think it's not right for a woman to 'chase' not because I wouldn't like being chased by a woman, but because she's putting herself in a position where she could be used, or taken advantage of. Surely you don't disagree with that?
Re: Why Do Women Chase Men And Do Men Enjoy Being Pursued by InkedNerd(f): 11:45pm On Sep 20, 2010
hax:

Come on, be nice. I read your posts here and there, and I usually agree with you, I just never bother to post.

Let's be friends.  tongue

So what do you think is rubbish about it? That's why we're here naw. I could change my opinion. You never know.

Ok, fine. I don't like what you said at all nor do I agree with it. I highly doubt you can change me mind. Let's just agree to disagree? undecided How about that?
Re: Why Do Women Chase Men And Do Men Enjoy Being Pursued by hax: 11:48pm On Sep 20, 2010
I'm not trying to change your mind. That's why I bothered to argue in the first place. I don't know what goes on in the female mind, I just wanted a little insight on the matter by playing the devil's advocate, looks like you're sensitive about this kinda stuff.

I'm sorry for whatever I said.
Re: Why Do Women Chase Men And Do Men Enjoy Being Pursued by InkedNerd(f): 11:53pm On Sep 20, 2010
hax:

I'm not trying to change your mind. That's why I bothered to argue in the first place. I don't know what goes on in the female mind, I just wanted a little insight on the matter by playing the devil's advocate, looks like you're sensitive about this kinda stuff.

I'm sorry for whatever I said.

Sorry, I misread what you wrote in the lest comment. I thought you were saying you could change my mind. No, I'm not sensitive I just misread it that's it that's all embarassed.
Re: Why Do Women Chase Men And Do Men Enjoy Being Pursued by hax: 11:55pm On Sep 20, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Sorry, I misread what you wrote in the lest comment. I thought you were saying you could change my mind. No, I'm not sensitive I just misread it that's it that's all embarassed.

So are you going to try to reply to my previous post and try to convince me why females should be allowed to 'chase'? cheesy
Re: Why Do Women Chase Men And Do Men Enjoy Being Pursued by InkedNerd(f): 11:59pm On Sep 20, 2010
hax:

So are you going to try to reply to my previous post and try to convince me why females should be allowed to 'chase'? cheesy

Should be allowed? Gee, I was unaware of the fact that we weren't "allowed" to chase men. When did this happen? lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Women Chase Men And Do Men Enjoy Being Pursued by hax: 12:07am On Sep 21, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Should be allowed? Gee, I was unaware of the fact that we weren't "allowed" to chase men. When did this happen? lipsrsealed

Stop picking on my poor english. angry tongue

Lemme try again. tongue

So are you going to try to reply to my previous post and try to convince me why you feel women should 'chase' men they may have feelings for?
Re: Why Do Women Chase Men And Do Men Enjoy Being Pursued by InkedNerd(f): 12:19am On Sep 21, 2010
hax:

Stop picking on my poor english.  angry tongue

Lemme try again. tongue

So are you going to try to reply to my previous post and try to convince me why you feel women should 'chase' men they may have feelings for?

Hehehe, I'm not picking on your English my dear. I'm simply going by what you wrote. Can you blame me? Yes, I will answer you. There is no difference in terms of why women would want to chase a man. A man and a women chasing is the same thing. The only thing that is different is what is between our legs. This whole "this is a man's world" stuff is only an excuse for me to assert their beliefs on "who wears the pants" in society. This ridiculous double standard continues to exist because for whatever reason people seem to buy into it. Its like when a man sleeps with 10 girls, no one will think anything of it. If anything they might give the guy a round of applause, then when a woman does it, she is pelted names and insults. Does the man not fall into the same boat as well? Is he not guilty of the same crime?
Re: Why Do Women Chase Men And Do Men Enjoy Being Pursued by hax: 12:39am On Sep 21, 2010
Inked_Nerd:

Hehehe, I'm not picking on your English my dear. I'm simply going by what you wrote. Can you blame me? Yes, I will answer you. There is no difference in terms of why women would want to chase a man. A man and a women chasing is the same thing. The only thing that is different is what is between our legs. This whole "this is a man's world" stuff is only an excuse for me to assert their beliefs on "who wears the pants" in society. This ridiculous double standard continues to exist because for whatever reason people seem to buy into it. Its like when a man sleeps with 10 girls, no one will think anything of it. If anything they might give the guy a round of applause, then when a woman does it, she is pelted names and insults. Does the man not fall into the same boat as well? Is he not guilty of the same crime?
You're right. You do have a point. But that was why I used 'society'. I'm speaking for the ladies when I say in their best interests they shouldn't 'chase' because it does leave them open to be taken advantage of. You hardly see a guy that women desperately want to have se-x with, for the sake of se-x alone. There aren't too many that don't go by the name D'banj. And it's not like he isn't worth millions anyways. But guys? You said it yourself, a guy who sleeps with 10 hot girls is seen as a bad guy. A woman who does the same is called a *beep*. Society frowns on such, I guess. The guy she might be 'chasing' might frown on such.

That's why I wouldn't advice a woman to 'chase'. They can, but they should be very careful about it.

What do you think?
Re: Why Do Women Chase Men And Do Men Enjoy Being Pursued by InkedNerd(f): 1:49am On Sep 21, 2010
hax:

You're right. You do have a point. But that was why I used 'society'. I'm speaking for the ladies when I say in their best interests they shouldn't 'chase' because it does leave them open to be taken advantage of. You hardly see a guy that women desperately want to have se-x with, for the sake of se-x alone. There aren't too many that don't go by the name D'banj. And it's not like he isn't worth millions anyways. But guys? You said it yourself, a guy who sleeps with 10 hot girls is seen as a bad guy. A woman who does the same is called a *beep*. Society frowns on such, I guess. The guy she might be 'chasing' might frown on such.

That's why I wouldn't advice a woman to 'chase'. They can, but they should be very careful about it.

What do you think?

I'm repulsed by D'banj. Millions or not, I wouldn't breath in his direction let alone look at him tongue. Maybe you haven't seen a guy who guys chase for the purpose of s.ex but I have. I have met guys like that before [never chase them though] and I know a few. As a matter of fact there is a guy that I know and I've seen girls chase his for the sole purpose of s.ex. Whether or have a lot to lose is not the point. Yes, both sexes have will in one way or another lose something, its a given but there is still no difference when a woman hits on a guy.
Re: Why Do Women Chase Men And Do Men Enjoy Being Pursued by Plarp: 3:36am On Feb 04, 2013
I used to be all for ladies taking the initiative, but not so much anymore.

I think if they like someone girls should be subtle make eye contact with the dude, or look in his general direction. This will make him start thinking about you... and eventually ask you out.. But to actually approach first? no. I used to think that was O.k but i heard everyone say that it means to girl is desperate, so now its a turn off.

I know some chicks who would just start flirting excessivly, that works too and makes you seem friendly and approachable.
Re: Why Do Women Chase Men And Do Men Enjoy Being Pursued by dederocs(m): 12:52pm On Feb 04, 2013
civilized women go for what they want.wise women know that going for what one wants shows strength and also gives women a choice.inability to go for what you want only lead to self deprivation
Re: Why Do Women Chase Men And Do Men Enjoy Being Pursued by Laird(m): 5:10pm On Apr 09, 2018
dederocs:
civilized women go for what they want.wise women know that going for what one wants shows strength and also gives women a choice.inability to go for what you want only lead to self deprivation

I agree 200%'Percent with dederocs and InkNerd. I respect WOMEN TOO MUCH WHO GO FOR WHAT THEY WANT.
Why DIE IN SILENCE WHEN YOU HAVE THE CHANCE TO MAKE YOUR NEED AND DESIRE KNOWN

SOME GUYS CAN CHASE A WOMAN FOR OVER A YEAR AND STILL LEAVE HER, GET TIRED OR FIND OUT THAT WHAT THEY WERE CHASING WAS NOT WORTH IT.
WHETHER A WOMAN CHASE A GUY OR A MAN CHASE A WOMAN, BOTH CASES DO NOT GUARANTEE OR ASSURE OF RELATIONSHIP SUCCESS OR COMPATIBILITY.
I PERSONALLY SEE LONG CHASING AS WASTE OF TIME. IF YOU ARE SINGLE AND YOU LOVE SOMEBODY, GET TO KNOW THE PERSON As FAST AS POSSIBLE IF YOU ARE PERSONALLY READY FOR A RELATIONSHIP,.
FOR LADIES AFRAID OF REJECTION, EVERY HUMAN BEING ENCOUNTERS REJECTION IN JOBS, SCHOOL AND EVEN PARENTS REJECT THEIR CHILDRENS DEMAND SO REJECTION IS A PART OF LIFE SO DONT RUN FROM IT

I HAVE BEEN IN RELATIONSHIPS WITH WOMEN WHO MADE THE MOVES AND ENJOYED THE RELATIONSHIPS AND OUR REASONS FOR BREAKUP HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THE FACT THAT THEY MADE THE MOVE ON ME.
SOMEONE MALE OR FEMALE BOTH GENDERS WHO MAKES A MOVE IS BOLD AND SHOULD BE APPRECIATED BUT THE PERSON BEING MADE MOVES ON DOES. NOT HAVE TO AGREE
I HAVE MADE MOVES ON PEOPLE WHO TURNED ME DOWN AND I MOVED ON. I HAVE ALSO PERSONALLY NOT RESPONDED TO MOVES BY PRETTYLADIES AND I HAD NOTHING INTIMATE DESPITE KNOWING THE LADYS WISH BECAUSE I HAVE MY PERSONALITY AND TYPE OF PERSON REQUIREMENTS SO BEAUTY ALONE DOES NOT
MOVE ME PERSONALLY. I HOWEVER RESPECT FULLY AND POLITELY MAKE THE LADY MY FRIEND
BECAUSE CHARACTER AND PERSONALITY SHOULD COMPLIMENT BEAUTY...NOT BEAUTY ALONE
I CANNOT DATE A BEAUTIFUL UNINTELLIGENT, LAZY, NOT HARD WORKING OR BAD MANNERED IMPOLITE BEAUTY QUEEN WHETHER SHE CHASE ME TO PLANET JUPITER ONCE I KNOW HER CHARACTER. IF SHE IS INTELLIGENT, HARD WORKING, HONEST, SMART...POLITE, PROFESSIONAL..HER BEAUTY IS JUST A PLUS
SO LADIES TAKE THE BOLD STEP, IT MIGHT WORK. IT MIGHT NOT WORK

CHARACTER IS THE KEY, A TOP NIGERIAN ELITE TOLD THE PRESS WHEN HE MET HIS WIFE, HE WANTED TO JUST SLEEP WITH HER AND RUN, BUT HER PERSONALITY AND CHARACTER GOT HIM INTERESTED AND HE MARRIED HER.
BEAUTY WILL ATTRACT A GUY, CHARACTER,INTELLIGENCE, HARDWORK AND GOOD QUALITIES WILL KEEP HIM NOT WHETHER NA YOU CHASE OR TOAST THE GUY OR NA HIM CHASE YOU
ENJOY FOLKS

Please LADIES Cinderella is just a movie so the Chances of You dating Someone Who You guys are not on the Same Mental, Social and Financial Background and it leading to Marriage is very slim most times though it happens in one in I million causes. People marry similarly professional educated, financial or social status partners.
Naeto C,our elites, marry people of similar financial or social or academic or intellectual class like them. So expectations should be reasonable. Making moves on Adenuga or Buharis son without having similar backgrounds might not lead to marriage if thats Your goal.
Chase someone on a Similar or not so high academic, mental or social bearing from You.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Booty Lovers: Would You Dump Your Current Girlfriend For Her? / Big, Beautiful And Inspiring / Girls Feelings In Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.