Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,577 members, 7,820,085 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

Why Money Determines Women's Love And Loyalty. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Money Determines Women's Love And Loyalty. (2795 Views)

A Man Tested His Would-Be Fianceé's Loyalty With Hookup / What You Know Determines Who You Date Or Marry / Why Do Women Love Those Guys That Treat Them Like Trash??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Money Determines Women's Love And Loyalty. by MissRaine69(f): 2:26pm On Apr 29, 2019
ubunja:
you are naive. To you sky is blue and life is roses.

You are naive. Celebs, Talk Show hosts are losing jobs daily in the West due to unfounded allegations and you opening that big mouth asking for "evidence". You're as dumb as a donkey
Insulting me does nothing to prove your point. It actually reflects on they type of person you are if you can’t prove a point you resort to personalising a discussion how very mature of you.

1 Like

Re: Why Money Determines Women's Love And Loyalty. by ubunja(m): 2:34pm On Apr 29, 2019
MissRaine69:

Insulting me does nothing to prove your point. It actually reflects on they type of person you are if you can’t prove a point you resort to personalising a discussion how very mature of you.
yoy think fvcks are given for that person crap??

People's lives are being destroyed all over and you open that big piehole vomitting sewage. Stop that BS.

1 Like

Re: Why Money Determines Women's Love And Loyalty. by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 29, 2019
It’s funny to watch people form all sort of generalizations based on someone’s choice. The guy just happens to be rich and like spending on her and she has decided to share those experiences with us. We have all heard the saying all that glitters is not gold so why don’t we just save our generalizations and deal with people on a personal level. A lot of men assume a lot and entertain some shady characters that influence their thought process and their ability to do right and wrong.

It’s only when you raise a daughter that you will learn women are delicate but very important to the evolution of man we were cut from your loins.

In my past I’ve been with a rich man and a struggling man my opinion is the rich man wants to spoil you because he loves you the struggling man is not sure of you because he thinks your only here for a while

Sometimes you can even meet rich people that are stingy as well and broke people that will give you their last loaf

In the end you are the love your going to share and if you have the funds go ahead and show more but if you don’t just being compassionate and knowing one day your daughter will be loved and making sure you don’t become rigid because the world is working with less love

Blessings

1 Like

Re: Why Money Determines Women's Love And Loyalty. by EMEKUSBOY9(m): 2:50pm On Apr 29, 2019
Saffi:
I love him, yes. But it is not unconditional/true love. I love the way he makes me feel and the benefits he brings to my life, yes I love that.

Am finished, let me go and change my weel on my next of kin documents. you love him but not unconditional? �� cry
Re: Why Money Determines Women's Love And Loyalty. by Philgafauto: 2:52pm On Apr 29, 2019
solasoulmusic:
It’s funny to watch people form all sort of generalizations based on someone’s choice. The guy just happens to be rich and like spending on her and she has decided to share those experiences with us. We have all heard the saying all that glitters is not gold so why don’t we just save our generalizations and deal with people on a personal level. A lot of men assume a lot and entertain some shady characters that influence their thought process and their ability to do right and wrong.

It’s only when you raise a daughter that you will learn women are delicate but very important to the evolution of man we were cut from your loins.

In my past I’ve been with a rich man and a struggling man my opinion is the rich man wants to spoil you because he loves you the struggling man is not sure of you because he thinks your only here for a while

Sometimes you can even meet rich people that are stingy as well and broke people that will give you their last loaf

In the end you are the love your going to share and if you have the funds go ahead and show more but if you don’t just being compassionate and knowing one day your daughter will be loved and making sure you don’t become rigid because the world is working with less love

Blessings

I don't understand you ma. Can you be more explicit?
Re: Why Money Determines Women's Love And Loyalty. by Nobody: 3:04pm On Apr 29, 2019
Philgafauto:

I don't understand you ma. Can you be more explicit?

We spend our money to improve the lives of the people we love period rich or poor. The problem is when people desire to be rich by any means and forget the true purpose of companionship. Evolution of mankind.

1 Like

Re: Why Money Determines Women's Love And Loyalty. by Martinez19(m): 3:42pm On Apr 29, 2019
JONNYSPUTE:
You ve spoken well my brother. Him who have ear, let him listen. Guys make money and watch ladies flock and worship you like king.
Unfortunately, many would not be wise. Their heads are lost and caged in the vag1nas of women.
Re: Why Money Determines Women's Love And Loyalty. by Martinez19(m): 3:44pm On Apr 29, 2019
solasoulmusic:

Blessings
Story for the gods.

1 Like

Re: Why Money Determines Women's Love And Loyalty. by babyfaceafrica: 4:04pm On Apr 29, 2019
EMEKUSBOY9:

Am finished, let me go and change my weel on my next of kin documents. you love him but not unconditional? �� cry
lolz..that is the case for 99%,of ladies boss...they're with you now because of what you can offer them..no true love Sir... change your will and Next of kin sharpaly to your kids

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Money Determines Women's Love And Loyalty. by babyfaceafrica: 4:06pm On Apr 29, 2019
Saffi:
I love him, yes. But it is not unconditional/true love. I love the way he makes me feel and the benefits he brings to my life, yes I love that.
you are honest.....painful to hear..but you are honestly blunt

1 Like

Re: Why Money Determines Women's Love And Loyalty. by Nobody: 5:05pm On Apr 29, 2019
Martinez19:
Story for the gods.
when you become mature you learn to accept others points with out coming across as a kid

A woman can be with a broke dude and make him feel like a million dollars while a man can only remind her that she’s with him for his money when he has no character
Re: Why Money Determines Women's Love And Loyalty. by Martinez19(m): 5:09pm On Apr 29, 2019
solasoulmusic:
when you become mature you learn to accept others points with out coming across as a kid

A woman can be with a broke dude and make him feel like a million dollars while a man can only remind her that she’s with him for his money when he has no character
I digested your points but as I made clear, it's still story for the gods. All girls are like that. Your virtue signalling and preaching is a facade. It's still all about the money for your kind. Anything for the money. I am not fooled.

1 Like

Re: Why Money Determines Women's Love And Loyalty. by MissRaine69(f): 5:10pm On Apr 29, 2019
ubunja:
yoy think fvcks are given for that person crap??

People's lives are being destroyed all over and you open that big piehole vomitting sewage. Stop that BS.
No .....¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Re: Why Money Determines Women's Love And Loyalty. by Martinez19(m): 5:34pm On Apr 29, 2019
MissRaine69:

Many bosses?
Name 5 companies actually let me make that easy, name 2 companies ( global) that have stopped hiring women altogether.
I will wait.
Ubunja is right many men are refusing to hire and mentor women. Not all.
Re: Why Money Determines Women's Love And Loyalty. by MissRaine69(f): 5:39pm On Apr 29, 2019
Martinez19:
If you stick to professional boundaries there is nothing to fear.
Re: Why Money Determines Women's Love And Loyalty. by Martinez19(m): 5:54pm On Apr 29, 2019
MissRaine69:

If you stick to professional boundaries there is nothing to fear.
grin No. Even sticking to professional boundaries doesn't help. There is this idea called "believe women" which is one of the many manifestations of the pc liberal madness. "Believe women" is an idea that false rape accusations made by women are to be believed even without evidence. Many men have spent years in jail for rape they never commited because of this idea. I could open a thread bringing the lists of names of these men and their touching stories.

This idea of believing women coupled with the #metoo movement have dealt treacherously with men. Many irresponsible women are heavily exploiting this to ruin innocent men. Many men have gone to jail for many years, lost their jobs and gotten expelled because a b1tch laid a false sexual assault allegation against them. Even CEOs and top executives are not left out. That's why many men these days are afraid of hiring and mentoring women. All it takes is a false rape allegation. grin

Google these things.

2 Likes

Re: Why Money Determines Women's Love And Loyalty. by sholarr12: 6:43pm On Apr 29, 2019
Martinez19:
grin No. Even sticking to professional boundaries doesn't help. There is this idea called "believe women" which is one of the many manifestations of the pc liberal madness. "[b]Believe women" is an idea that false rape accusations made by women are to be believed even without evidence. [/b]Many men have spent years in jail for rape they never commited because of this idea. I could open a thread bringing the lists of names of these men and their touching stories.

This idea of believing women coupled with the #metoo movement have dealt treacherously with men. Many irresponsible women are heavily exploiting this to ruin innocent men. Many men have gone to jail for many years, lost their jobs and gotten expelled because a b1tch laid a false sexual assault allegation against them. Even CEOs and top executives are not left out. That's why many men these days are afraid of hiring and mentoring women. All it takes is a false rape allegation. grin

Google these things.
Only an uninformed person or someone feigning ignorance will deny this.

Ubunja, you are a wonderful person to have noticed the emboldened.
Re: Why Money Determines Women's Love And Loyalty. by Martinez19(m): 6:52pm On Apr 29, 2019
sholarr12:

Only an uninformed person or someone feigning ignorance will deny this.

Ubunja, you are a wonderful person to have noticed the emboldened.
I am not Ubunja. grin
Re: Why Money Determines Women's Love And Loyalty. by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 29, 2019
Martinez19:
I digested your points but as I made clear, it's still story for the gods. All girls are like that. Your virtue signalling and preaching is a facade. It's still all about the money for your kind. Anything for the money. I am not fooled.

It’s not about fooling you it’s about understanding that money is just an asset it doesn’t guarantee you will be respected and loved right. Ur character even without money will stand

Alanis Morissette once sang “An Old man, turned 98 he won the lottery and then he died the next day”

Strive to be more compassionate and money won’t be too far behind and the right partner who would stay through it all
Re: Why Money Determines Women's Love And Loyalty. by Martinez19(m): 7:27pm On Apr 29, 2019
solasoulmusic:

It’s not about fooling you it’s about understanding that money is just an asset it doesn’t guarantee you will be respected and loved right. Ur character even without money will stand

Alanis Morissette once sang “An Old man, turned 98 he won the lottery and then he died the next day”

Strive to be more compassionate and money won’t be too far behind and the right partner who would stay through it all
Goodnight grin
[img]https://media1./images/e0b774fe9a35a286f20dfa2d9b2e5f3e/tenor.gif?itemid=7759128[/img]
Re: Why Money Determines Women's Love And Loyalty. by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 29, 2019

Re: Why Money Determines Women's Love And Loyalty. by ubunja(m): 7:04am On Apr 30, 2019
Martinez19:
the problem with women is that they don't read:

REPORTS & INSIGHTS
A #MeToo Backlash
That Shouldn’t Be
Ignored
January 28, 2019
In this regular column, Korn Ferry Institute Vice
President and Chief Operating Officer Evelyn
Orr shares her thoughts on the intersection of
career, relationships, and gender.
It has become the latest trend around the
# MeToo movement. Only it is not about upping
diversity in the workplace or taking better steps
to prevent harassment. It’s about mentoring, an
age-old workplace ritual that has always been
an important part of anyone’s career growth.
Women do need men as professional sponsors
and mentors in order to participate and advance
in male-dominated fields. But in what would be a huge setback for the progress we’ve all made, men are expressing a reluctance to take on this role, retreating and separating themselves from women instead. You hear it in client conversations, among friends and colleagues, and just last week, among some of the leaders at Davos—who, according to a New York Times article, said they were mentoring women less or
not at all since #MeToo burst on the scene.

# MeToo has been referred to as a movement,
and while it is a collective call for change, at
its core #MeToo is individual people sharing
the painful truth about their experiences of
sexual assault. Sharing this publicly requires
courage and fortitude and comes with personal
risk.
The number of recent reports of sexual assault can feel like a dam breaking. And yet, a Justice Department analysis in 2016 estimates that up to 80% of sexual assaults are not reported,
underscoring the reluctance many victims feel
about coming forward.
Presumably, men are fearful of being wrongly
accused of sexual harassment or assault.
However, studies in the UK, Europe, and the
U.S. reveal low rates of false accusations—
around 2% to 6%, some as high as 10%—but
add the caveat that some accusations may be
miscategorized as false when they are
baseless, in other words there is not enough
evidence to meet the criteria for legal action.
The World Health Organization defines sexual
violence as "any sexual act, attempt to obtain a
sexual act, unwanted sexual comments or
advances, or acts to traffic or otherwise
directed against a person's sexuality using
coercion, by any person regardless of their
relationship to the victim, in any setting,
including but not limited to home and work."
For men who are accustomed to using power
and sex to control people or limit their choices,
it may not be such a bad idea to isolate
themselves. These men are effectively on
notice. For men who feel more generally
unsafe, the question becomes who can you
trust?
Thirty percent of #MeToo posts on social
media were posted by male victims of sexual
violence. If there is a general need to avoid
potential accusers, it seems that it would be
safest to avoid contact with other men as well
as women.
But maybe men who feel uncomfortable don’t
trust themselves. The spectrum of sexual
harassment to sexual assault is broad and
nuanced. Our society could do a better job of
communicating and reinforcing appropriate
norms and behaviors. But there is an
opportunity to go back to basics here and use
common sense. Don’t lock the door, keep
pants zipped up, keep physical contact to a
handshake, treat other people as humans not
sexual objects, and submit comments and
behaviors to a litmus test: Would I say this or
do this with my sister or my mother?
The #MeToo backlash could be a convenient
excuse for men to roll back time, but that would
be a missed opportunity. We are being
presented with seemingly insurmountable
challenges – demographic shifts, rapid rate of
change and digitization, geo-political conflicts –
that require all hands on deck. Women want to share power and responsibility with men and work shoulder to shoulder to find solutions that grow our collective well-being and prosperity. Please join us.

Source:
https://www.kornferry.com/institute/metoo-backlash-women-leadership-development
Re: Why Money Determines Women's Love And Loyalty. by james255(m): 4:37pm On Nov 10, 2019
Martinez19:
ANNOUNCEMENT!

ALL GIRLS cannot love a man. They will only hang out around you and PRETEND to love you if you satisfy the following conditions or any of them :
1) Have abundant resources.
2) Show great potential to acquire abundant resources in future.

That's all. If you lack these two, no girl will want you for a relationship. Your handsomeness, your moral uprightness and integrity do not matter a damn to girls. Even if you satisfied these two conditions in the past, provided for her, made great sacrifices for her and even donated a kidney to save her life in the past, once things become hard and you don't satisfy these conditions anymore, her "love" for you immediately turns to loathing and if a higher bidder is available, she dumps you cold. Loyalty, appreciation and sacrifices are not in their dictionary as they leave you cold and loath you once you stop satisfying these two conditions for any reason.

A girl who rather date the chimpanzee looking billionaire than date the handsome vibrant dude with an average income; a girl would rather date that misogynistic psychopathic billionaire drug lord that treats her like trash than date the morally upright and caring vibrant dude with an average income and your sacrifices in the past (even if you donated a kidney to save her life) doesn't matter as if you stop satisfying those two conditions, you become a loathed utility that has served it's purpose and is no longer needed. So guys, go hustle and stop spending your vibrant teenage years and early twenties looking for the "one true love." True love, just like true friendship, doesn't exist. When you make money and you want to marry, you will still see fresh attractive ladies. Stop forming "alpha male." If you get all the attention of girls, fvck around and yet you don't have money, what have you gained?

Make money and that miss world or that proud strong independent feminist that claims she doesn't need any man will spread her legs for you and readily suck your d1ck for the cash. They will even kneel down on the floor crying and begging you to stay if you threaten to dump them. grin cheesy If you know, you know. Most of these men hating feminists raising their shoulders as proud strong independent women are suckling one rich guy's d1ck behind close doors and are being submissive to them as a housewife would yet they will come out on TV and social media claiming that they will bow to no man and are strong independent ladies who need no man. grin

Some girls will say "not all girls are like that," "we are not like that," "we value the personality," blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. Boys, it's a lie. Na wash. They are all like that. Personality my foot. If you know, you know. Many are good at hiding that opportunistic and materialistic nature. You will only see there true colour when you stop satisfying those two conditions. Have things gone hard and your girlfriend suddenly seems distant and reluctant to connect or converse with you? Are the conversations, texts and calls you are making to her seem like nuisances to her all of a sudden? Mehn, you have lost her.

Am I saying that girls should marry broke men who are not willing to improve themselves? Of course not. That would be unreasonable. The problem is the lack of moral compass, deceit, greed and cruelty with which they absolutely reduce men to mere utility that should be exploited and discard when he had served his usefulness. Boys, you are like a phone to a lady. Once you stop working, she throw you in the trash or if she sees a better one, they put you aside. Go and make money.

It's hard to swallow. Swallow it.

HardMirror, JONNYSPUTE, CAPSLOCKED, ubunja,
gbam

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Happy Home By Luck Or By Character? / My Girlfriendtold Once Told Me That All The Bills Are On Me / Advice On Who Should Visit First In Long Distance Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.