Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,385 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Lady Drops Her Number On Man's Windscreen - Find Out What Happens Next - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Drops Her Number On Man's Windscreen - Find Out What Happens Next (65717 Views)

Lady Drops A List Of 100 Men She Has Successfully Infected With H!V On Facebook / Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her / Man Gets Stuck Inside Sex Doll And Calls Police, Watch What Happens Next (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Drops Her Number On Man's Windscreen - Find Out What Happens Next by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 29, 2019
Esseite:
So what was the brand of the car you dropped your number? wink...

Would you have dropped your number if he was the one that dropped drinks with his danfo Despite having a wonderful conversation with him in the hall..?
Lol. You don't know the half of it. Na naija women you wan know.

1 Like

Re: Lady Drops Her Number On Man's Windscreen - Find Out What Happens Next by rikamann: 2:46pm On Apr 29, 2019
SageMK:

Oh no.

I am doomed. grin

My perverted mind will not let me rest.
It's telling me that she's is not talking about food.

You write well!

1 Like

Re: Lady Drops Her Number On Man's Windscreen - Find Out What Happens Next by imitateMe(m): 2:46pm On Apr 29, 2019
franchasng:
Ladies don't try this if you are not obviously beautiful and sexy, if not, it will end in hit-and-run cry

If you are an obviously beautiful/hot lady, not the beauty-is-in-the-eyes-of-the-beholder type of beauty oh, you can get the man of your dreams if you apply this method but I repeat, only if you are obviously beautiful wink
Lol...not the beauty is in the eyes of the beholder type of beauty cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Drops Her Number On Man's Windscreen - Find Out What Happens Next by Starz825(m): 2:49pm On Apr 29, 2019
damiloladuke:
A Nigerian lady has taken a step further in the art of being audacious after she dropped her phone number on a man's windscreen.

In her narration, she met him at a wedding and probably wanted to know more about him, but the man wouldn't ask for her number, so she decided to give it out her own way.

He eventually called and you will be surprised at what happened.

Read below:

I wrote my number on a piece of paper and stuck it to the windshield wiper of the car of a fine man I spoke to at a wedding today lol

He called not long after I had left and we spent the first minute laughing at my audacity.

Update!!! We hung out this afternoon and it was amaaaazinggg! I hard formed busy earlier, next thing oga calls and tells me he's coming to get me. I was like "no oh, I'm not going anywhere". Long story short, he's a lawyer and he knows how to feed his women. I am stuffed!

https://lailasnews.com/lady-drops-number-on-mans-windscreen

Many of us would have noticed that a lot of things are happening in Nigeria this days...I mean strange things...and this post is one of them....
Some people up there were saying she is the bomb for going for him...I mean for who?..a man who will larsh you and at the end dumb you solely because he has LL.B in feeding his women..
I pity our ladies...but I don't blame them, the economy is not appealing enough to make real men wan settle down grin....

1 Like

Re: Lady Drops Her Number On Man's Windscreen - Find Out What Happens Next by Ugosample(m): 2:49pm On Apr 29, 2019
freemanbubble:
Women are to desperate to pin a man down

Fuckkked one last night she didn't allow me use condom just because she notice small thing dey my account

Last last I enter like that

When she noticed am about to ejaculate then she held me down
And voilaaaaaa the whole hot akamu was inside her

Now am begging her to take something meaningful to prevent pregnancy she said no

that was reckless of you

what if she was sick?

1 Like

Re: Lady Drops Her Number On Man's Windscreen - Find Out What Happens Next by Princeofasia: 2:50pm On Apr 29, 2019
typical gold digger
Re: Lady Drops Her Number On Man's Windscreen - Find Out What Happens Next by Pusyiter(m): 2:51pm On Apr 29, 2019
Where is MariaLavina........ grin
Re: Lady Drops Her Number On Man's Windscreen - Find Out What Happens Next by Intrepid01(m): 2:55pm On Apr 29, 2019
When a girl is beautiful without brain, her private part suffers...
Re: Lady Drops Her Number On Man's Windscreen - Find Out What Happens Next by safarigirl(f): 2:56pm On Apr 29, 2019
franchasng:
Ladies don't try this if you are not obviously beautiful and sexy, if not, it will end in hit-and-run cry

If you are an obviously beautiful/hot lady, not the beauty-is-in-the-eyes-of-the-beholder type of beauty oh, you can get the man of your dreams if you apply this method but I repeat, only if you are obviously beautiful wink
beauty is always in the eyes of the beholder

You can be beautiful to 9 men, and then the one you like is the tenth guy that doesn't fancy you. I repeat, nothing like obviously beautiful, even fine girls get turned down.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Drops Her Number On Man's Windscreen - Find Out What Happens Next by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 2:56pm On Apr 29, 2019
internationalman:
I used to think I would never hold any lady who made the first move on me to a high esteem.

But that changed last year.
Oya tell us the full gist gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Lady Drops Her Number On Man's Windscreen - Find Out What Happens Next by jaxxy(m): 3:01pm On Apr 29, 2019
speechless
Re: Lady Drops Her Number On Man's Windscreen - Find Out What Happens Next by Benwallt(m): 3:03pm On Apr 29, 2019
So because of the food you are now his woman. That's very automatic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Drops Her Number On Man's Windscreen - Find Out What Happens Next by ubee(m): 3:04pm On Apr 29, 2019
ValCon888:
Hw will soon stuff your hole.

Hoe-low-show
I usually don't like guys dropping crude or profane remarks in threads, but I'm struggling to keep a straight face for this one. The thing just make me laff grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Drops Her Number On Man's Windscreen - Find Out What Happens Next by Princeofasia: 3:05pm On Apr 29, 2019
Esseite:
So what was the brand of the car you dropped your number? wink...

Would you have dropped your number if he was the one that dropped drinks with his danfo Despite having a wonderful conversation with him in the hall..?
u dey mind the useless gold digger
the truth is , hoes like these are not new inthe game, the same way she droppd it on him is the same way she will drop it on his friend car

1 Like

Re: Lady Drops Her Number On Man's Windscreen - Find Out What Happens Next by Princeofasia: 3:07pm On Apr 29, 2019
freemanbubble:

Fuckkked one last night she didn't allow me use condom just because she notice small thing dey my account

Now am begging her to take something meaningful to prevent pregnancy she said no

bro u make me laught like idiot for here lol.
Re: Lady Drops Her Number On Man's Windscreen - Find Out What Happens Next by ubee(m): 3:08pm On Apr 29, 2019
freemanbubble:

Your scripted story is quite interesting....

1 Like

Re: Lady Drops Her Number On Man's Windscreen - Find Out What Happens Next by freemanbubble: 3:10pm On Apr 29, 2019
ubee:

Your scripted story is quite interesting....

Bros it is not scripted
Re: Lady Drops Her Number On Man's Windscreen - Find Out What Happens Next by ubee(m): 3:15pm On Apr 29, 2019
freemanbubble:

Bros it is not scripted

If you insist then i absolutely believe you. It's just that a lot of folks put down scripted stuff online just to draw traffic nowadays.
Meanwhile which kind power the girl get wey as she grip you, you no fit pull out grin
You were obviously in ecstasy

1 Like

Re: Lady Drops Her Number On Man's Windscreen - Find Out What Happens Next by GEEBITE: 3:22pm On Apr 29, 2019
Checked her out on twitter already,a plain Jane even with the filter but body is 7/10 and quite daring in dressing.Sure hit and run for the smart lawyer,real free buffet.
sheypian:

Sense wee not kee you o.

1 Like

Re: Lady Drops Her Number On Man's Windscreen - Find Out What Happens Next by oluwaahmed: 3:23pm On Apr 29, 2019
ednut1:
Its hard for a dog to resist a free bone. grin

Same for a bîtch grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Drops Her Number On Man's Windscreen - Find Out What Happens Next by airprinz(m): 3:26pm On Apr 29, 2019
If ladies know that the univese is populated by them than men, this is how they should be tracking men they crush on down if they refuse to make a move,
but pride, ego won't let them till they get old
Re: Lady Drops Her Number On Man's Windscreen - Find Out What Happens Next by Mydazz(m): 3:33pm On Apr 29, 2019
He knows how to feed his WOMEN, I repeat His WOMEN

1 Like

Re: Lady Drops Her Number On Man's Windscreen - Find Out What Happens Next by Nobody: 3:34pm On Apr 29, 2019
franchasng:

This is funny. You're encouraging the same sense of entitlement that takes these yeye girls nowhere. Who told you that the "man of her dreams" isn't fed up with fucking different hot chicks everyday? As beautiful as she might be what makes her more special than the hundreds of more beautiful girls Mr Dream Man encounters daily?

Of course the man of her dreams would be the type that is out of her rich, sorry, reach. The same kind of guy that millions of these ojukokoro girls dream of everyday but would never have to themselves.
Re: Lady Drops Her Number On Man's Windscreen - Find Out What Happens Next by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 29, 2019
davillian:
A bad boy like can see green light 300000miles away.
The boy is a good boy so he doesn't know signs/green light.
Only a retired bad girl would have such courage to do that.
How did she know he owns d car self .
That's why it seems like the so-called 'bad girls' get the best husbands. Because good boys are mugus, especially when they happen to be in a vantage social position (good job, money, etc).

I know one such good boy mugu who works in Mobil and was expertly snapped up by a terrible bitch. Haven't seen him in a while since they relocated, but I can only imagine.....

1 Like

Re: Lady Drops Her Number On Man's Windscreen - Find Out What Happens Next by baby124: 3:43pm On Apr 29, 2019
freemanbubble:

Welcome to HIV and other STD’s. You think a girl like that is not doing the same with other rich men? Sorry for you.

1 Like

Re: Lady Drops Her Number On Man's Windscreen - Find Out What Happens Next by DeNovo: 3:52pm On Apr 29, 2019
damiloladuke:
A Nigerian lady has taken a step further in the art of being audacious after she dropped her phone number on a man's windscreen.

In her narration, she met him at a wedding and probably wanted to know more about him, but the man wouldn't ask for her number, so she decided to give it out her own way.

He eventually called and you will be surprised at what happened.

Read below:

I wrote my number on a piece of paper and stuck it to the windshield wiper of the car of a fine man I spoke to at a wedding today lol

He called not long after I had left and we spent the first minute laughing at my audacity.

Update!!! We hung out this afternoon and it was amaaaazinggg! I hard formed busy earlier, next thing oga calls and tells me he's coming to get me. I was like "no oh, I'm not going anywhere". Long story short, he's a lawyer and he knows how to feed his women. I am stuffed!

https://lailasnews.com/lady-drops-number-on-mans-windscreen

Na wa o! this story is suspicious.. how did she know what car he drives and where to find it? undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Drops Her Number On Man's Windscreen - Find Out What Happens Next by Westsida: 3:56pm On Apr 29, 2019
SageMK:

Oh no.

I am doomed. grin

My perverted mind will not let me rest.
It's telling me that she is not talking about food.

Sense no go kee you. If you know you knoe

1 Like

Re: Lady Drops Her Number On Man's Windscreen - Find Out What Happens Next by Goalnaldo(m): 3:56pm On Apr 29, 2019
Here is what she updated.

Re: Lady Drops Her Number On Man's Windscreen - Find Out What Happens Next by Westsida: 4:00pm On Apr 29, 2019
freemanbubble:

Beg her right no go enter one chance o grin
Re: Lady Drops Her Number On Man's Windscreen - Find Out What Happens Next by Isaac274(m): 4:01pm On Apr 29, 2019
freemanbubble:

You don enter one chance...
Invite her over again for a Bleep... After that prepare the something for her inside eatable stuffs.....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl / I Can't Swim Because Of The Size Of My Manhood / Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.