Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Lady Drops Her Number On Man's Windscreen - Find Out What Happens Next - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Drops Her Number On Man's Windscreen - Find Out What Happens Next (65719 Views)

Lady Drops A List Of 100 Men She Has Successfully Infected With H!V On Facebook / Lady Laments As Fine Boy Who Collected Her Number 3Months Ago Refuses To Woo Her / Man Gets Stuck Inside Sex Doll And Calls Police, Watch What Happens Next (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Drops Her Number On Man's Windscreen - Find Out What Happens Next by adeboi1: 4:14pm On Apr 29, 2019
freemanbubble:
Women are to desperate to pin a man down

Fuckkked one last night she didn't allow me use condom just because she notice small thing dey my account

Last last I enter like that

When she noticed am about to ejaculate then she held me down
And voilaaaaaa the whole hot akamu was inside her

Now am begging her to take something meaningful to prevent pregnancy she said no

chai to this one have enter one chance ni sha (in twyse voice) grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Drops Her Number On Man's Windscreen - Find Out What Happens Next by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 4:17pm On Apr 29, 2019
1984och:
Ladies with forming smiley

You dropped your number without him asking, he then called and you're saying you're busy

E go be like say dem dey cheap... Hence the initial forming..
Re: Lady Drops Her Number On Man's Windscreen - Find Out What Happens Next by davillian(m): 4:17pm On Apr 29, 2019
Hedonini:

That's why it seems like the so-called 'bad girls' get the best husbands. Because good boys are mugus, especially when they happen to be in a vantage social position (good job, money, etc).

I know one such good boy mugu who works in Mobil and was expertly snapped up by a terrible bitch. Haven't seen him in a while since they relocated, but I can only imagine.....
She would be controlling him with remote by now

1 Like

Re: Lady Drops Her Number On Man's Windscreen - Find Out What Happens Next by Jkt001(m): 4:46pm On Apr 29, 2019
Esseite:
So what was the brand of the car you dropped your number? wink...

Would you have dropped your number if he was the one that dropped drinks with his danfo Despite having a wonderful conversation with him in the hall..?

Will there even be any conversation.....Lazy bunch...they're never ready to work to greatness....Always hunting made-men...

1 Like

Re: Lady Drops Her Number On Man's Windscreen - Find Out What Happens Next by felixawe(m): 4:46pm On Apr 29, 2019
Congrats
Am introducing you to a business that can enable you to make multiple stream of income.

Magnus Capital Center is an international club, created to revolutionized the trading market. We are a worldwide team of experienced entrepreneurs specialized in financial market, trading and innovative technologies development.
We developed EAs « Expert Advisors » Software based on artificial Intelligence. These EAs consist of very complex algorithms that have the most advanced technological capabilities available on the market. In real time, it is possible to analyze market trends, identify the best opportunities and moments to make the purchase and sale to generate profits.
Our software are installed on the broker’s server and makes transactions every minute, every hour and every day. Forex Brokers substantially increase their turnover and revenues.
We offer an account management service for our members who purchased the full license software.
To be able to copy our master trading account:
you need to open your own broker account with our partner broker, make the verification process and deposit at least $25.000.
We connect your account and all the trades from our account will be duplicated to yours.
Financial Trading: we are buying or selling an underlying amount in a financial market with the intention of earning a speculative profit.
Sales of our advanced products via our platform.
Brokers commissions : we increase their turnover and revenues. For that we gets commissions from these increases.
Opportunity: We bring the opportunity to anybody to generate automatic gains in the trading market up to 20% monthly income by sharing the knowledge & skills we built since 2009.
You can purchase a software license or a part of it. The software license will pay affiliates based on the amount of profits from product sales, trading transactions and brokers’ commissions. We share our profits on a weekly basis with our members. The amount of profits may vary every week.
Register here: https://www.magnuscapitalcenter.com/front/registration.php?sponsor=felixity

Re: Lady Drops Her Number On Man's Windscreen - Find Out What Happens Next by x6blade(m): 4:48pm On Apr 29, 2019
sheypian:

Sense wee not kee you o.
I dey tell you .

1 Like

Re: Lady Drops Her Number On Man's Windscreen - Find Out What Happens Next by Omar09(m): 4:49pm On Apr 29, 2019
KingLennon:
Dear women, we have stop the attitide of thinking that any lady that makes the first move is cheap and just for sèx. We have started taking it as far as Marriage and making them wives. It takes a lady with determination and courage to do that so we are not taking them for granted anymore. ...
N/B: If you are a gold-digger we will know and we will treat you as one

Chairman Men Association (south-south branch) grin

I concur. Member Men Association. (South-East branch)

1 Like

Re: Lady Drops Her Number On Man's Windscreen - Find Out What Happens Next by x6blade(m): 4:50pm On Apr 29, 2019
freemanbubble:

Fuckkked one last night she didn't allow me use condom just because she notice small thing dey my account

Now am begging her to take something meaningful to prevent pregnancy she said no

Mumu

1 Like

Re: Lady Drops Her Number On Man's Windscreen - Find Out What Happens Next by Nobody: 5:01pm On Apr 29, 2019
Hustle is real.

1 Like

Re: Lady Drops Her Number On Man's Windscreen - Find Out What Happens Next by OgaBuhari: 5:04pm On Apr 29, 2019
x6blade:
This one has considered herself a buffet , he'll serve himself and move on .
Lol savage cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Drops Her Number On Man's Windscreen - Find Out What Happens Next by KingLennon(m): 5:07pm On Apr 29, 2019
Omar09:

I concur. Member Men Association. (South-East branch)
gringrin....
Re: Lady Drops Her Number On Man's Windscreen - Find Out What Happens Next by RTSC: 5:10pm On Apr 29, 2019
freemanbubble:

lol
na person pikin you dey use as cum dump

1 Like

Re: Lady Drops Her Number On Man's Windscreen - Find Out What Happens Next by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 29, 2019
Pusyiter:
Where is Maria Lavina........ grin
I'm here.. writing my own number that I will place on your bicycle seat. sad

1 Like

Re: Lady Drops Her Number On Man's Windscreen - Find Out What Happens Next by 103Kingsley155: 5:32pm On Apr 29, 2019
alright

@/@/

Re: Lady Drops Her Number On Man's Windscreen - Find Out What Happens Next by sweetilicious(f): 5:34pm On Apr 29, 2019
Lol,just because he is a lawyer,you don't even care to know if he has a goal in life.If he will support your prospects in life.If he can lead as the head.I just want to know how Okonjo Iweala got her husband.That woman and her family is all i wish to copy from.My wish in life.
x6blade:
This one has considered herself a buffet , he'll serve himself and move on .
Re: Lady Drops Her Number On Man's Windscreen - Find Out What Happens Next by Flickzvill(m): 6:14pm On Apr 29, 2019
Nairaland is full of negative people, never sees anything from a good angle there must be evil attached to everything why? Damn.

1 Like

Re: Lady Drops Her Number On Man's Windscreen - Find Out What Happens Next by ddooskie(m): 6:15pm On Apr 29, 2019
undecided
Re: Lady Drops Her Number On Man's Windscreen - Find Out What Happens Next by x6blade(m): 6:55pm On Apr 29, 2019
sweetilicious:
Lol,just because he is a lawyer,you don't even care to know if he has a goal in life.If he will support your prospects in life.If he can lead as the head.I just want to know how Okonjo Iweala got her husband.That woman and her family is all i wish to copy from.My wish in life.
when you realise how easy it is to get most women you begin to value them less ,see how this one went to give a guy her number because he has money

1 Like

Re: Lady Drops Her Number On Man's Windscreen - Find Out What Happens Next by SexynSerious(f): 7:24pm On Apr 29, 2019
I give her credit sha. But that level of desperation isn't for me. I will never force my number on a man lie lie, not matter how cute/rich he might be.

Guest007:
Ata girl, get yours grin
Re: Lady Drops Her Number On Man's Windscreen - Find Out What Happens Next by lastgenious(m): 7:43pm On Apr 29, 2019
Grab your copy now
Re: Lady Drops Her Number On Man's Windscreen - Find Out What Happens Next by sapeleboi(m): 7:50pm On Apr 29, 2019
ashawo die toto rest

Re: Lady Drops Her Number On Man's Windscreen - Find Out What Happens Next by castro(m): 8:26pm On Apr 29, 2019
Divay22:
[/b]
You're smart! grin

How did she know and am sure she didn't see him stepping out of the car.
Hmmm. Another twitter story.

I guess she. was stalking him. Anyhow anyhow she seems contented.
Re: Lady Drops Her Number On Man's Windscreen - Find Out What Happens Next by sisisioge: 8:47pm On Apr 29, 2019
Chai...but this sounds so cool. Now na to carry nail dey write for fine boy's windscreen or car door remain...theres no way he can miss that grin grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Drops Her Number On Man's Windscreen - Find Out What Happens Next by meobizy(f): 7:07am On Apr 30, 2019
All I know is when a woman likes a man naturally it is guaran-damn-teed he already has a romantic partner in his life.
That guy, if this story is true, already has a girlfriend.
Re: Lady Drops Her Number On Man's Windscreen - Find Out What Happens Next by Pusyiter(m): 8:03am On Apr 30, 2019
well, it is understandable as along as there is a place to drop the number shocked
MariaLavina:
I'm here.. writing my own number that I will place on your bicycle seat. sad
Re: Lady Drops Her Number On Man's Windscreen - Find Out What Happens Next by Cityguy: 12:44pm On Apr 30, 2019
ednut1:
Its hard for a dog to resist a free bone. grin
I tell u. When they are passed three or four times after dropping numbers and the body count dey build, no be anyone go tell them say no be so e be for hia. Can see guys urging them to walk up and do the talk. Omo, e make am easier to dey smash dey go like mario. Good luck to una 'bold' nokia ladies. Disappoint some of us pessimists with ur wedding bells.
Re: Lady Drops Her Number On Man's Windscreen - Find Out What Happens Next by Cityguy: 12:46pm On Apr 30, 2019
sisisioge:
Chai...but this sounds so cool. Now na to carry nail dey write for fine boy's windscreen or car door remain...theres no way he can miss that grin grin
Hahahahaha........sure. No one misses that, not even a blind man.

1 Like

Re: Lady Drops Her Number On Man's Windscreen - Find Out What Happens Next by Cityguy: 12:53pm On Apr 30, 2019
x6blade:
when you realise how easy it is to get most women you begin to value them less ,see how this one went to give a guy her number because he has money
She said he is a lawyer. Being one is not synonymous to having money ooo abi u neva jam charge and bail ones? She appears to be in cloud 9 already. Let's just hope she will not come here in few days to start 'men are scum' lines.
Re: Lady Drops Her Number On Man's Windscreen - Find Out What Happens Next by Cityguy: 1:01pm On Apr 30, 2019
Starz825:

Many of us would have noticed that a lot of things are happening in Nigeria this days...I mean strange things...and this post is one of them....
Some people up there were saying she is the bomb for going for him...I mean for who?..a man who will larsh you and at the end dumb you solely because he has LL.B in feeding his women..
I pity our ladies...but I don't blame them, the economy is not appealing enough to make real men wan settle down grin....
Ha! The lash o go be here o. The guy go dey feel fly. Meat enter come meet cat. I beg, where be the next party? I wan bring my moto make all u girls dey stick ur number shapally shapally. I am not a lawyer but also know how to feed my women and you would be similarly 'stuffed' grin

1 Like

Re: Lady Drops Her Number On Man's Windscreen - Find Out What Happens Next by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:25pm On May 01, 2019
BluntBoy:
Ladyhippolyta88
Wetin angry angry
Re: Lady Drops Her Number On Man's Windscreen - Find Out What Happens Next by BluntBoy(m): 9:29pm On May 01, 2019
Ladyhippolyta88:

Wetin angry angry

Where have you been now, my goddess? Hope you know that I am not getting any younger?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 Reasons A Guy Could Possibly Snub A Girl / The Wooing Challenge For Men - Season 4(the D-day) / Lady Calls Out Ex-boyfriend Who Cheated Her, Shares Pics Of His Dirty Boxers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.