Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,717 members, 7,813,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:19 AM

Wedding Pictures Of Nairaland's Mrofficer - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wedding Pictures Of Nairaland's Mrofficer (24257 Views)

These Wedding Pictures Are Trending Online / Pre-wedding Pictures: A Nairalander Escapes Singlehood / My Pre-Wedding Pictures, I Am 21 Years, While She Is 19 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wedding Pictures Of Nairaland's Mrofficer by phransix2: 3:07pm On Apr 29, 2019
Unlimitk:
The girl is too damn uglew

Arrest this guy pls

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wedding Pictures Of Nairaland's Mrofficer by BABANGBALI: 3:07pm On Apr 29, 2019
Rubbish! Ugliest couple ever liveth. The babe is even breastless, na foam she take package the thing to shoot out mtcheeeèeeeèew

1 Like

Re: Wedding Pictures Of Nairaland's Mrofficer by KingLennon(m): 3:08pm On Apr 29, 2019
Unlimitk:

1 Like

Re: Wedding Pictures Of Nairaland's Mrofficer by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 29, 2019
Donald95:
Treat that fine lady well o. Don't use that your strong military hand hit that girl tongue

Which military hand?na police hand joor....

6 Likes

Re: Wedding Pictures Of Nairaland's Mrofficer by seyigiggle: 3:08pm On Apr 29, 2019
pic 4 is funny. your wife was checking out to confirm your siggy.
hml
Re: Wedding Pictures Of Nairaland's Mrofficer by BABANGBALI: 3:08pm On Apr 29, 2019
Unlimitk:
ugly is an understatement

1 Like

Re: Wedding Pictures Of Nairaland's Mrofficer by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 29, 2019
Congratulations, but please don't turn out like corrupt Sarz officials or your reckless colleagues, power can sometimes corrupt people if it enters their head, our safety and trust in Nigerian armed forces rests in your hands, enjoy sir cool

PS I'm in the United States but have roots in Nigeria, I do come back now and then

1 Like

Re: Wedding Pictures Of Nairaland's Mrofficer by Reeb2244: 3:10pm On Apr 29, 2019
Bossjakande:
ur wife is beautiful congrats
Must everything be about wife is beautiful? Congratulate and go.

Happy Married life bro!

1 Like

Re: Wedding Pictures Of Nairaland's Mrofficer by MetaPhysical: 3:10pm On Apr 29, 2019
Congrats o! Many many joyful years together.
Re: Wedding Pictures Of Nairaland's Mrofficer by Uyi168: 3:10pm On Apr 29, 2019
Beautiful couple..

1 Like

Re: Wedding Pictures Of Nairaland's Mrofficer by Fayuba(m): 3:10pm On Apr 29, 2019
Donald95:
Treat that fine lady well o. Don't use that your strong military hand hit that girl tongue
thanks u Bros

1 Like

Re: Wedding Pictures Of Nairaland's Mrofficer by AgentGoat: 3:13pm On Apr 29, 2019
Fuvk well bro.

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Pictures Of Nairaland's Mrofficer by rockstar27(m): 3:13pm On Apr 29, 2019
i can see that u be policeman, abeg for peace to rain in ur holy matrimonial home you have to stop nite duties for now for u to sactify ur babe and she can be able to enjoy u as well

that is my own advice for, happy married life
love is sweet and is good to love...

2 Likes

Re: Wedding Pictures Of Nairaland's Mrofficer by rockstar27(m): 3:14pm On Apr 29, 2019
BABANGBALI:
Rubbish! Ugliest couple ever liveth. The babe is even breastless, na foam she take package the thing to shoot out mtcheeeèeeeèew
some people no get brain ooo
berseck people...

1 Like

Re: Wedding Pictures Of Nairaland's Mrofficer by Offpoint: 3:15pm On Apr 29, 2019
Bossjakande:
I know is not too late dis year wont pass me by for marriage is my greatest wish dose DAT mock me in rooms will see me get married na Shiloh dey will end. fools
lol, your signature says you blog about love, relationship and marriage... but you're not marriedgrin

explain how you give what you don't have to me
Re: Wedding Pictures Of Nairaland's Mrofficer by Kaulanasy: 3:16pm On Apr 29, 2019
[

Re: Wedding Pictures Of Nairaland's Mrofficer by BABANGBALI: 3:16pm On Apr 29, 2019
rockstar27:

some people no get brain ooo
berseck people...

1 Like

Re: Wedding Pictures Of Nairaland's Mrofficer by Offpoint: 3:17pm On Apr 29, 2019
fatymore:
awnnnn...so nice.
any single force man here.
PS: I don't want policeman
Yes, how can I be of help to you?
Re: Wedding Pictures Of Nairaland's Mrofficer by BABANGBALI: 3:17pm On Apr 29, 2019

1 Like

Re: Wedding Pictures Of Nairaland's Mrofficer by olajide8(m): 3:17pm On Apr 29, 2019
LiveByNight:
Police man ?

[img]https://media1./images/31e15198f03284aa1dae7e4aa177bfa2/tenor.gif?itemid=10179734[/img]

You just made my day congratulations to them sha! But police!

1 Like

Re: Wedding Pictures Of Nairaland's Mrofficer by imitateMe(m): 3:17pm On Apr 29, 2019
fatymore:
awnnnn...so nice.

I'm a penice man wink

1 Like

Re: Wedding Pictures Of Nairaland's Mrofficer by Zombicmodz: 3:18pm On Apr 29, 2019
Happy married life.
Re: Wedding Pictures Of Nairaland's Mrofficer by Fhemmmy: 3:18pm On Apr 29, 2019
Congratulations and may your time together be a soothing and awesome one.
Re: Wedding Pictures Of Nairaland's Mrofficer by Okolly: 3:18pm On Apr 29, 2019
coolCongratulations and happy marriage MrOfficer...

This wedding happened in Awka. I know from the background -that place is a stone throw from where I am now. You didn't invite me.

cool
Re: Wedding Pictures Of Nairaland's Mrofficer by BABANGBALI: 3:18pm On Apr 29, 2019
fatymore:
awnnnn...so nice.

fatymore see me here, my thing is perfectly made for your thing, same size

1 Like

Re: Wedding Pictures Of Nairaland's Mrofficer by wifeesnatcher(m): 3:18pm On Apr 29, 2019
That your wife is fine, hope dey collect huge bride price for your hand grin

HML bro. May your union bring fortune and blessing to u guy in every areas of life

I tap into your blessing
Re: Wedding Pictures Of Nairaland's Mrofficer by Nobody: 3:19pm On Apr 29, 2019
Donald95:
Police...

U no even sabi Military self undecided

1 Like

Re: Wedding Pictures Of Nairaland's Mrofficer by Elnino4ladies: 3:19pm On Apr 29, 2019
Congratulations sir
Re: Wedding Pictures Of Nairaland's Mrofficer by ken6488(m): 3:19pm On Apr 29, 2019
BABANGBALI:

Issa free world you are free to cry grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Pre Wedding Shoots / Romance Section Reunion Thread (how To Move The Section Forward) / Miss Nairaland 2017.. Guys Who Do You Think Deserves The Crown?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.