Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,987 members, 7,817,908 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Why Muslims Dodge Explaining Why Jesus Wasn't Crucified Nor Killed - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Muslims Dodge Explaining Why Jesus Wasn't Crucified Nor Killed (14067 Views)

The Biblical Jesus Wasn't A Great Example Of How To Talk To One's Mother / Endtimes : Commonsense Reasons Why Jesus Returns Before 2040 - Don Koenig / Why Jesus Christ Spoke More About Hell More Than Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Muslims Dodge Explaining Why Jesus Wasn't Crucified Nor Killed by Rashduct4luv(m): 3:04pm On May 02, 2019
shadeyinka:

LOL!
0% as in the difference between the Qur'an and Chemistry Textbook!
100% as in the difference between copies of the same Textbook!

You say 0%: and you are comfortable with Deliberate LIES!?

There is indeed no agreement at all: that's exactly how satan also want it to be!

Bring verses from the 4 books that are exactly the same talking about your highlighted points:

a. Centrality and Divinity of Christ
b. Birth of Christ
c. Arrest of Christ
d. Crucifixion of Christ
e. Death and Resurrection of Christ

Hear is your chance to prove that i am a liar. No abuses. cc: nutarious, shadeyinka, malvisguy212, sagenaija
Re: Why Muslims Dodge Explaining Why Jesus Wasn't Crucified Nor Killed by MightySparrow: 3:10pm On May 02, 2019
Empiree:
BOY, bye
Islam is a scam: a story of what did not happen told by those who were not witnesses for gullible people taken for their faith.
Re: Why Muslims Dodge Explaining Why Jesus Wasn't Crucified Nor Killed by aadoiza: 3:11pm On May 02, 2019
shadeyinka:

You know I have not disputed what the Qur'an said. I have only brought out the implication of the simple question I asked.

If I got you correctly, your answer is that YOU DO NOT KNOW how Allah Removed Jesus Bodily from the Earth. No problem:

But the implication of Allah's action still stand:
There are just two possible answers to the Question.
1. Jesus was taken away in secret OR
2. Jesus was taken away in the presence of some Disciples

Unfortunately, either option is not feasible and contradicts either logics or the nature of Allah and either option is a serious INDICTMENT to Islam because neither of the two possible possibilities are defendable!

The best you can thus do is to maintain a NEUTRALITY from either what the almighty Allah did OR the statement of the Qur'an!

If Jesus wasn't taken to heaven in secret, then some of the Disciples must be aware AND if Jesus was taken to heaven in secret, then non of the disciples are aware. I think this is simple enough, even when you refuse to take a position, it doesn't absolve you of the implication of the problem.
The writers of the Bible, some of them might liers, but Allah who gave us the Quran is nothing but the personification of absolute truth. So I got no problem with his words, geddit?

1 Like

Re: Why Muslims Dodge Explaining Why Jesus Wasn't Crucified Nor Killed by aadoiza: 3:12pm On May 02, 2019
shadeyinka:

Clarify please:
Logic or Logics?

English major!
Ratiocination
Re: Why Muslims Dodge Explaining Why Jesus Wasn't Crucified Nor Killed by malvisguy212: 3:29pm On May 02, 2019
aadoiza:

I will continue saying you be olodo, and you should not take it as an offence 'cos you really are. Shey na those your favoured pagans build the stone?
so you know more than the translator of the hadith? what is sacrad to the pagan has become the symbol of Allah , I ask for explanation and you are insulting me ? or is it a bad thing to ask question ?

ooh sorry , I forgot, question is forbidden in Islam.

“O you who believe! Ask not about
things which, if made plain to you, may
cause you trouble.
Re: Why Muslims Dodge Explaining Why Jesus Wasn't Crucified Nor Killed by malvisguy212: 3:49pm On May 02, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

It is Sunnah for men to run between the two markers in sa‘i, because this is what was done by the Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) and the Sahaabah (may Allah be pleased with them) after him. The Prophet (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “Learn from me your rituals (of Hajj).” Narrated by Muslim (1297) from Jaabir. Women, however, do not run, because they are required to cover themselves and be modest, and running may expose their bodies and their charms.

The reason why men run between Safa and Marwa – as was mentioned by Shaykh Ibn ‘Uthaymeen (may Allah have mercy on him) – is that in this place there was a valley, i.e., a channel for rainwater, and a valley is usually steep and sandy, so it is difficult to walk normally in it, so one has to run. The purpose behind sa‘i is to remember the story of the mother of Ismaa‘eel: when Ibraaheem (peace be upon him) left her (may Allah be pleased with her) and her son in this place, and he left a skin of water and a bag of dates with her; the mother began to eat the dates and drink the water, and she breastfed her son. Then the water and dates ran out, so she became hungry and thirsty, and her milk dried up. The infant became hungry, and began to cry with hunger. She found herself in a difficult position. She saw that the nearest mountain to her was as-Safa, so she went to as-Safa and began to listen out in the hope that she would hear someone, but she heard no one. So she came and headed the other way, towards al-Marwah. When she came down to the bottom of the valley, she could no longer see her son, so she started running fast, until she climbed up so that she could see her son. She climbed up to listen out from al-Marwah, but she did not hear anything. She continued like this until she had done this seven times. Then she heard a sound, but she did not know what it was. Then she saw that Jibreel had come down by Allah’s command, and he struck the ground with his wing or his foot in the place where Zamzam is now…

End quote.

See: ash-Sharh al-Mumti‘ (7/269)

And Allah knows best.

So it is traced by to the Prophet Ibrahim and his family.
OK. let me ask you a question. before Muhammad bring Islam to the Arab. the pagan go round the hill ( As-Safa and Al-Marwah ). yes or no. ?
Re: Why Muslims Dodge Explaining Why Jesus Wasn't Crucified Nor Killed by shadeyinka(m): 4:08pm On May 02, 2019
aadoiza:

Ratiocination
Note:
Ratiocination is Logics and NOT Logic!
Re: Why Muslims Dodge Explaining Why Jesus Wasn't Crucified Nor Killed by shadeyinka(m): 4:44pm On May 02, 2019
aadoiza:

The writers of the Bible, some of them might liers, but Allah who gave us the Quran is nothing but the personification of absolute truth. So I got no problem with his words, geddit?
Every lie has a motive and for so many authors to unite together to write "against Islam" you have to do better than accusing with no evidence!

Even then, it would have been nice if you can tell us the names of the liers among them

You said Allah gave you the Qur'an. Did Allah use heavenly ink and paper (I honestly want to see the book that was given) or paper made of leather or wood pulp?
Re: Why Muslims Dodge Explaining Why Jesus Wasn't Crucified Nor Killed by shadeyinka(m): 4:47pm On May 02, 2019
malvisguy212:
OK. let me ask you a question. before Muhammad bring Islam to the Arab. the pagan go round the hill ( As-Safa and Al-Marwah ). yes or no. ?
Watch how he will avoid answering the. Question that require a simple YES or NO with riddles and jokes
Re: Why Muslims Dodge Explaining Why Jesus Wasn't Crucified Nor Killed by malvisguy212: 4:54pm On May 02, 2019
shadeyinka:

Watch how he will avoid answering the. Question that require a simple YES or NO with riddles and jokes
he will fill the thread with long post , many hadith, just for a question that required yes or no.
Re: Why Muslims Dodge Explaining Why Jesus Wasn't Crucified Nor Killed by nutarious(f): 5:28pm On May 02, 2019
Mostly, Everybody would want to fight for their Faith. But, seriously, when your Faith can't be Verified by Witnesses then we can conclude on the Truthfulness of such faith.

The Question is really hard to answer for any Muslim, either answers will produce a problem that will affect Allah's Stand. I think instead of long debate here, muslim guys here should take a deep study more.

This is the major script that tries to nolify the Christian Faith and his source and statement is no proof enough.

Lastly, Muslim are taught of the genuity of the Quran, it's repeatedly said several that you almost believe it.

Over 6 Arabic language, different quotes, some even missing, no original manuscript. While it's easy to attack the Bible, the major problem I saw in the Quran has no remedy.

The write up is not intelligent, no order of arrangements, no direct witness according to history.

Lastly, if God waited 600 years to correct a mistake what kind of God is that, now you bring an Arab to solve a Jewish problem.

How can you talk about Jesus when you have already read the books of scripture available to you and In making your suppose correction you added no meaningful Insight order than statement low in value to the Script you call fake. How can an Allah make such mistakes that can easily be questioned as regard to a Conon.

One book has to be lieing and the other telling the truth.

If somebody from my tribe and clan brings a fact about my lineage, it's easy to listen and arque than someone totally from my clan.

How can Muhammad a non Jew correct an history he met and be correct, and the only witness is God.

I think this are logical questions to answer.
Re: Why Muslims Dodge Explaining Why Jesus Wasn't Crucified Nor Killed by shadeyinka(m): 5:32pm On May 02, 2019
malvisguy212:
he will fill the thread with long post , many hadith, just for a question that required yes or no.

Actually, it's easy to conclude that one of the two abrahamic religions of Islam and Christianity is an alternative to the truth.

Islam agrees with every minor thing of the Christian faith that has nothing to do with salvation AND Rejects almost all issues that has to do with salvation.

Example:
Trinity of God
Death of Christ
Resurrection of Christ
Assumption of Christ

Islam even agrees that Jesus is coming back (as a Muslim) to convert all Christians to Muslims, kill the Jews (the pigs) and Kill the Daajjal (Islamic anti-christian).

Gal 1:8-9:
"But if we, or an angel from heaven, proclaim to you as glad tidings any thing different from what we have proclaimed to you, let him be an anathema. As we said before, so I now say again, If any one teach you as glad tidings any thing different from what you have received, let him be anathema."

Now, Mohammed came 600 years after to preach another gospel surely different.
Re: Why Muslims Dodge Explaining Why Jesus Wasn't Crucified Nor Killed by shadeyinka(m): 5:44pm On May 02, 2019
nutarious:

Mostly, Everybody would want to fight for their Faith. But, seriously, when your Faith can't be Verified by Witnesses then we can conclude on the Truthfulness of such faith.

The Question is really hard to answer for any Muslim, either answers will produce a problem that will affect Allah's Stand. I think instead of long debate here, muslim guys here should take a deep study more.

This is the major script that tries to nolify the Christian Faith and his source and statement is no proof enough.

Lastly, Muslim are taught of the genuity of the Quran, it's repeatedly said several that you almost believe it.

Over 6 Arabic language, different quotes, some even missing, no original manuscript. While it's easy to attack the Bible, the major problem I saw in the Quran has no remedy.

The write up is not intelligent, no order of arrangements, no direct witness according to history.

Lastly, if God waited 600 years to correct a mistake what kind of God is that, now you bring an Arab to solve a Jewish problem.

How can you talk about Jesus when you have already read the books of scripture available to you and In making your suppose correction you added no meaningful Insight order than statement low in value to the Script you call fake. How can an Allah make such mistakes that can easily be questioned as regard to a Conon.

If somebody from my tribe and clan brings a fact about my lineage, it's easy to listen and arque than someone totally from my clan.

How can Muhammad a non Jew correct an history he met and be correct, and the only witness is God.

Thank you my sister. Unfortunately, the delusion upon them is very strong. They grow up learning not to ask questions about the Qur'an or Islam and even when they eventually ask a few questions, there are ready Tafsirs that has stereotyped answers to such Questions. These answers they take without asking further questions for Allah is all knowing!

Part of their problems is us Christians who's
1. Do not teach and disciple other Christians to maturity
2. Do not live like Christians should live in good character and purity
3. Do not have faith to solve the worlds problems
4. Pastors live like Satanists wearing collars

When the Son of Man comes, Would He find Faith on Earth??
Re: Why Muslims Dodge Explaining Why Jesus Wasn't Crucified Nor Killed by malvisguy212: 5:54pm On May 02, 2019
shadeyinka:

Actually, it's easy to conclude that one of the two abrahamic religions of Islam and Christianity is an alternative to the truth.

Islam agrees with every minor thing of the Christian faith that has nothing to do with salvation AND Rejects almost all issues that has to do with salvation.

Example:
Trinity of God
Death of Christ
Resurrection of Christ
Assumption of Christ

Islam even agrees that Jesus is coming back (as a Muslim) to convert all Christians to Muslims, kill the Jews (the pigs) and Kill the Daajjal (Islamic anti-christian).

Gal 1:8-9:
"But if we, or an angel from heaven, proclaim to you as glad tidings any thing different from what we have proclaimed to you, let him be an anathema. As we said before, so I now say again, If any one teach you as glad tidings any thing different from what you have received, let him be anathema."

Now, Mohammed came 600 years after to preach another gospel surely different.
you are correct my brother , this is not a coincidence attack the death of Christ, His resurrection and assumption , including the try-unity of the Godhead. and then Islam agree with every other things in the Bible, this is the plan work of Satan.

Islam even agreed on the virgin birth of Jesus, but it give no reason why Jesus had to be born of a Virgin. may God open there eyes.
Re: Why Muslims Dodge Explaining Why Jesus Wasn't Crucified Nor Killed by malvisguy212: 5:59pm On May 02, 2019
nutarious:

perfectly said my sister. bless you

1 Like

Re: Why Muslims Dodge Explaining Why Jesus Wasn't Crucified Nor Killed by Rashduct4luv(m): 6:00pm On May 02, 2019
malvisguy212:

Yes. The Pre-Islamic Arabs.
Re: Why Muslims Dodge Explaining Why Jesus Wasn't Crucified Nor Killed by Rashduct4luv(m): 6:17pm On May 02, 2019
nutarious:

What do you mean by this?

nutarious:
Is this not the same in other faith?

nutarious:
Over 6 Arabic language, different quotes, some even missing, no original manuscript. While it's easy to attack the Bible, the major problem I saw in the Quran has no remedy.The write up is not intelligent, no order of arrangements, no direct witness according to history.

This is a combination of lies, mistakes and ignorance. How can there be 6 types of one language?

nutarious:
There can be gaps between each Prophets. God never promised that all Prophet will be Jewish!

nutarious:

Where is the Canon? is it the four books of Mathew, Mark, Luke and John that say the same story with more difference than similarity or the Books of Paul/Saul or other letters? Actually i think there is no Holy spirit guiding the writers of these books.

nutarious:

You can't figure out which is lieing with your prejudice. God is not racist. He can send Prophets to any nation He wills not only Jews.
Re: Why Muslims Dodge Explaining Why Jesus Wasn't Crucified Nor Killed by malvisguy212: 6:17pm On May 02, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

and Allah make this same ritual a symbol of worship to Muslims .
Re: Why Muslims Dodge Explaining Why Jesus Wasn't Crucified Nor Killed by shadeyinka(m): 6:20pm On May 02, 2019
malvisguy212:
you are correct my brother , this is not a coincidence attack the death of Christ, His resurrection and assumption , including the try-unity of the Godhead. and then Islam agree with every other things in the Bible, this is the plan work of Satan.

Islam even agreed on the virgin birth of Jesus, but it give no reason why Jesus had to be born of a Virgin. may God open there eyes.
Amen!

It doesn't cross their minds why God would have to send a "Prophet specially created just like Adam" according to their beliefs to break the chain of human born Prophets. Why would that Prophet specially created "fail woefully" in his mission (in fact, Allah had to smuggle him out of the earth to prevent his crucifixion). It doesn't cross their minds that Allah the greatest schemer failed in whatever assignment he was supposed to do.

We can only pray for them in love!
Re: Why Muslims Dodge Explaining Why Jesus Wasn't Crucified Nor Killed by shadeyinka(m): 6:21pm On May 02, 2019
Satan went for the root of men's salvation!
malvisguy212:

Amen!

It doesn't cross their minds why God would have to send a "Prophet specially created just like Adam" according to their beliefs to break the chain of human born Prophets. Why would that Prophet specially created "fail woefully" in his mission (in fact, Allah had to smuggle him out of the earth to prevent his crucifixion). It doesn't cross their minds that Allah the greatest schemer failed in whatever assignment he was supposed to do.

We can only pray for them in love!
Re: Why Muslims Dodge Explaining Why Jesus Wasn't Crucified Nor Killed by Rashduct4luv(m): 6:22pm On May 02, 2019
malvisguy212:
and Allah make this same ritual a symbol of worship to Muslims .

Yes, before it was a tradition and it became an act of worship.

Any wrong in that?
Re: Why Muslims Dodge Explaining Why Jesus Wasn't Crucified Nor Killed by shadeyinka(m): 6:26pm On May 02, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

For once, you were not afraid of speaking the truth in answering a question. Keep it up and God bless you. Amen
Re: Why Muslims Dodge Explaining Why Jesus Wasn't Crucified Nor Killed by malvisguy212: 6:50pm On May 02, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

Yes, before it was a tradition and it became an act of worship.

Any wrong in that?
2 Corinthians 6:14-17
(KJV)
Be ye not unequally yoked together with
unbelievers: for what fellowship hath
righteousness with unrighteousness? AND WHAT COMMUNION HATH LIGHT AND DARKNESS ?
And what concord hath Christ with Belial?
or what part hath he that believeth with an
infidel? ANS WHAT AGREEMENT HATH THE TEMPLE OF GOD WITH IDOLS? for ye are the temple of the
living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in
them, and walk in them; and I will be their
God, and they shall be my people.
Wherefore come out from among them,
and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and
touch not the unclean thing; and I will
receive you.

IF you cannot see Anything wrong in this then it mean your heart is sealed with hot iron .

by the way is it not against the Quran, associated partner with Allah ?
Re: Why Muslims Dodge Explaining Why Jesus Wasn't Crucified Nor Killed by shadeyinka(m): 7:30pm On May 02, 2019

nutarious:

This is the major script that tries to nolify the Christian Faith and his source and statement is no proof enough

Rashduct4luv:

What do you mean by this?
The Christian faith can be summarised by these
1. All human beings are sinner by nature
2. No human being can by his own righteousness meet the requirements of the righteousness of Heaven (God)
3. In spite of our weakness, God LOVES us so much to pay for us the price/cost of righteousness to make paradise through a perfect sacrifice.
4. The sacrifice is Jesus Christ who is the LAMB of God who takes away our sin
5. Each person who want to go to paradise would use his mouth and heart to receive the Free GIFT of God by ASKING!
6. Anyone who has received Gods gift is called Born Again. As in adopted into God's Family and is given the seal of sonship of God
7. Anyone who is born again is required to live in obedience to Gods rule of Righteousness AND to serve God with his gifts and abilities.

You will see that Islam REJECTS all these above.

And look at what the Bible says

Act4:12

And there is salvation in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Muslims Dodge Explaining Why Jesus Wasn't Crucified Nor Killed by aadoiza: 9:00pm On May 02, 2019
shadeyinka:

You said Allah gave you the Qur'an. Did Allah use heavenly ink and paper (I honestly want to see the book that was given) or paper made of leather or wood pulp?
C'mon, mate. You wanna deny Allah's miracles and omnipotence but believe in Yahweh's, which is exactly my grouse with you lot. You may question and censure Qur'anic verses all you want—honestly, it's no problem to me, however; let it be done with sincerity.
Re: Why Muslims Dodge Explaining Why Jesus Wasn't Crucified Nor Killed by aadoiza: 9:01pm On May 02, 2019
shadeyinka:

Note:
Ratiocination is Logics and NOT Logic!
Ok
Re: Why Muslims Dodge Explaining Why Jesus Wasn't Crucified Nor Killed by aadoiza: 9:20pm On May 02, 2019
malvisguy212:
so you know more than the translator of the hadith? what is sacrad to the pagan has become the symbol of Allah , I ask for explanation and you are insulting me ? or is it a bad thing to ask question ?

ooh sorry , I forgot, question is forbidden in Islam.

“O you who believe! Ask not about
things which, if made plain to you, may
cause you trouble.

I don't know what translator you're referring to but I believe you either misconstrued the translator or he never mentioned how the black stone came to be.
The supposed insult was to shatter your ego and destroy the phoney position of authority you've brazenly arrogated to yourself on islamic matters.

And no. It's not a bad thing to ask questions, but I don't know how to answer questions draped in insincerity and ridicule. So, pardon me for this shortcoming, mate.
Re: Why Muslims Dodge Explaining Why Jesus Wasn't Crucified Nor Killed by aadoiza: 9:40pm On May 02, 2019
nutarious:

Logical this, logical that...(!), its getting all chokingly insipid here.
May be Shadeyinka should come and tell us the meanings of "logical" in all its forms, from etymological, philosophical, and grammatical standpoints. That's if you want to. LOL!!
Re: Why Muslims Dodge Explaining Why Jesus Wasn't Crucified Nor Killed by Empiree: 10:07pm On May 02, 2019
nutarious:

biblical witnesses contradicted themselves. Which one should we believe?.

it is a shame an intelligent girl like you joined the wagon without reading the entire threat before arriving at your conclusion. If you read carefully you realized his question was answered. This your level of education baffles me undecided

how relevant is crucifixion?.

where is your evidence for this?

you really don't believe in God after all, do you?. If you do, this statement wouldn't come out of your mouth.

exactly. Now, they are telling us that there were eyewitnesses regarding crucifixion. Qur'an tells us Jesus was raised up to God. How he was raised is irrelevant to us. Quran goes further to say all the so called eyewitnesses know nothing about crucifixion/ascension but they only follow doubts and conjectures. But since op insisted there were eyewitnesses, and we looked into their Bible regarding accounts of eyewitnesses, it is obvious their stories contradicted one another which proves Quran right (that they follow nothing but conjectures). So his question is really none of our business to answer. Onus lies on CHRISTIANs to tell us which of the accounts of the gospel is correct?. Mark contradicted John. John contradicted Luke. Luke contradicted Mark. Which story should we accept as truth?.

Now I have helped you to think since you failed woefully to read my posts. I even posted illustrated pictures to get op to think.

since you appeared to be a Christian, this issue at hand is about Jews killed your god according to Bible. This is a known fact which you people tried to twist today. Leave Muhammad (saw) out of this. Since your Bible could not get itself together, muslims have every right to admit biblical account is false. So this nonesense about Quran came 600yrs later is in itself irrelevant.

1 Like

Re: Why Muslims Dodge Explaining Why Jesus Wasn't Crucified Nor Killed by sagenaija: 11:08pm On May 02, 2019
It is amazing and unfortunate that Moslems are still dodging the issue just like the topic States.

The crucifixion and resurrection established Christianity.
This Christianity went on for hundreds of years before Mohamed. And then Allah wanted to let the "truth" be known. In the process he (Allah) gave little or no information to counter the "lie" of Christianity. We are just to accept what is stated as it is.

Yet this same Allah in the same Koran devoted a whole lot of space to tell us about Mary. Doesn't it strike Moslems as strange that a whole chapter or more can be devoted to Mary yet very little is said about Allah's dealings with his supposed messenger prophet Jesus concerning the crucifixion issue so as to put to death the "wrong" impression carried on for hundreds of years by Christians?

And Moslems think this is not strange?

And then to divert attention they resort to asking questions about the Bible when their own Koran is unreasonable.

And to crown it all they put up a disclaimer: "Allah knows best". The same Allah that said he's given a CLEAR book is now giving UNCLEAR and not understandable statements and stories. But because he's Allah we can excuse him? He knows best?

These guys have suspended their brains.

1 Like

Re: Why Muslims Dodge Explaining Why Jesus Wasn't Crucified Nor Killed by shadeyinka(m): 2:20am On May 03, 2019
aadoiza:

C'mon, mate. You wanna deny Allah's miracles and omnipotence but believe in Yahweh's, which is exactly my grouse with you lot. You may question and censure Qur'anic verses all you want—honestly, it's no problem to me, however; let it be done with sincerity.
No Sir! I am honestly being sincere and you are the one using a double standard.

You started it, by insinuating that the Bible is simply a collection of texts by "some lying men'" whereas, the Qur'an was "given to you by the perfect Allah". This is a very serious aligation that needs to be scrutinized and verified.

aadoiza:

I wanted to hear from you how Allah "gave you" the Qur'an to see how different from how the bible scriptures were "revealed".

Of a truth, even though by definition and ascribed attributes, Allah and Jehovah seem to be the same, BUT they are NOT the same Personalities. In other words Allah is not Jehovah and Jehovah is not Allah. The Question it brings up is : who then is the real Creator and Sustainer of the Universe?

The bolded above is the hard truth whether we like it or not! Or as a Muslim, do you think Allah is Jehovah?
Re: Why Muslims Dodge Explaining Why Jesus Wasn't Crucified Nor Killed by shadeyinka(m): 2:27am On May 03, 2019
sagenaija:
It is amazing and unfortunate that Moslems are still dodging the issue just like the topic States.

The crucifixion and resurrection established Christianity.
This Christianity went on for hundreds of years before Mohamed. And then Allah wanted to let the "truth" be known. In the process he (Allah) gave little or no information to counter the "lie" of Christianity. We are just to accept what is stated as it is.

Yet this same Allah in the same Koran devoted a whole lot of space to tell us about Mary. Doesn't it strike Moslems as strange that a whole chapter or more can be devoted to Mary yet very little is said about Allah's dealings with his supposed messenger prophet Jesus concerning the crucifixion issue so as to put to death the "wrong" impression carried on for hundreds of years by Christians?

And Moslems think this is not strange?

And then to divert attention they resort to asking questions about the Bible when their own Koran is unreasonable.

And to crown it all they put up a disclaimer: "Allah knows best". The same Allah that said he's given a CLEAR book is now giving UNCLEAR and not understandable statements and stories. But because he's Allah we can excuse him? He knows best?

These guys have suspended their brains.
Islam starts with a premise that initially pretend that Jehovah is Allah
THEN
Islam replaces Allah with Jehovah
THEN
Islam discards Jehovah for Allah

It actually makes sense that the means of SALVATION of mankind and their SCRIPTURES are entirely opposing and different!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Last Words Of Famous People -- Anton LeVey / Would You Be Offended If Your Pastor Preached From Their Ipad? / Prophet Mezziah Mraphor Claims A Dead Child Was Raised Back To Life In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 116
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.