Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,496 members, 7,819,811 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Why Muslims Dodge Explaining Why Jesus Wasn't Crucified Nor Killed - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Muslims Dodge Explaining Why Jesus Wasn't Crucified Nor Killed (14120 Views)

The Biblical Jesus Wasn't A Great Example Of How To Talk To One's Mother / Endtimes : Commonsense Reasons Why Jesus Returns Before 2040 - Don Koenig / Why Jesus Christ Spoke More About Hell More Than Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Muslims Dodge Explaining Why Jesus Wasn't Crucified Nor Killed by shadeyinka(m): 5:40pm On May 01, 2019
Hello
Rashduct4luv:

I said i don't know since my salvation does not depend on it.

What happened to Cain after?
If you wouldn't answer my own questions, why should I continue answering yours.

Gen 4:16-17:
"So Cain went out from the presence of God and dwelt in the land of Naid over against Eden. And Cain knew his wife, and she conceived and brought forth Enoch. And he employed himself in building a city and he called the city Enoch after his son's name."

So, what happened to Cain is explained above:

Since your next question is who did Cain marry: He married one of his numerous SISTERs!

This is the last question I will answer from you since you never answered mine!
Re: Why Muslims Dodge Explaining Why Jesus Wasn't Crucified Nor Killed by aadoiza: 6:10pm On May 01, 2019
shadeyinka:

Answer the simple Question and stop ranting aimlessly about the BUSH!
I think you have comprehension problem or malaise of cynicism. Empiree has answered the irrelevant question over and over. Even Rashduct4luv or someone else did, which was even direct, but you prefer to play dumb. O ya continue
Re: Why Muslims Dodge Explaining Why Jesus Wasn't Crucified Nor Killed by Empiree: 6:11pm On May 01, 2019
sagenaija:

But your Koran says that "Allah is the best of deceivers" Chapter 3:54
^^^

Silly evangelical Christians are easily spotted. It is only them that talk this way. This is why I hate dialogue with them.

They specifically quoted "Allah is deceiver" out of the context. Why do you guys left out preceding phrases?. You are frustrating a clear verse for your own selfish interest.

This is the verse with proper choice of words (attachments)

Going by evangelical Christians choice of word, "deceiver" in the same verse, who are called 'deceivers' first and against whom they deceived?.

I will answer it for you before you deceive yourself again. It was Jews who planned, deceived and schemed against Jesus to kill him. And Allaah was aware beforehand and planned against them.

So don't you dare say again that Allah is deceiver. Very old christian childish trick. Your Jewish friends are the deceiver who tried to kill your God. Why did you hide that from the verse?

Re: Why Muslims Dodge Explaining Why Jesus Wasn't Crucified Nor Killed by Empiree: 6:12pm On May 01, 2019
aadoiza:

I think you have comprehension problem or malaise of cynicism. Empiree has answered the irrelevant question over and over. Even Rashduct4luv or someone else did, which was even direct, but you prefer to play dumb. O ya continue
he's really dumb
Re: Why Muslims Dodge Explaining Why Jesus Wasn't Crucified Nor Killed by aadoiza: 6:18pm On May 01, 2019
Empiree:
he's really dumb
I taya for this people
Re: Why Muslims Dodge Explaining Why Jesus Wasn't Crucified Nor Killed by aadoiza: 6:21pm On May 01, 2019
sagenaija:

And the mysterious way is to deceive his creatures. And you guys see that as Morally right.
So when Allah SWT said they killed him not but were only making conjectures, he was referring to the disciples abi? All of you be olodo
Re: Why Muslims Dodge Explaining Why Jesus Wasn't Crucified Nor Killed by malvisguy212: 6:42pm On May 01, 2019
aadoiza:

So when Allah SWT said they killed him not but were only making conjectures, he was referring to the disciples abi? All of you be plosive
so Allah waited 600years before sending Muhammad to correct their misconception ? Those who died Prior to the coming of muhammed to clear this out , who's gonna take the blame for their unbelief ? Allah for tricking the Jews or satan ?
Re: Why Muslims Dodge Explaining Why Jesus Wasn't Crucified Nor Killed by malvisguy212: 6:55pm On May 01, 2019
Surah 21:105: “Before this. we wrote in the PSALMS,
after the Message (given to Moses): My servants THE RIGHTEOUS ,shall inherit the earth.” (Yusuf Ali)

In spite of the Qur’an’s agreement with God’s promise for righteous mankind, Islam totally disagrees with Christianity on the Doctrine of Redemption. why ?
Re: Why Muslims Dodge Explaining Why Jesus Wasn't Crucified Nor Killed by Empiree: 6:58pm On May 01, 2019
malvisguy212 in the house grin

How are you brother. Longest time. You should have been muslim by now with everything you went through some years ago cheesy

I knew you would eventually surfaced here shocked
Re: Why Muslims Dodge Explaining Why Jesus Wasn't Crucified Nor Killed by malvisguy212: 7:29pm On May 01, 2019
Empiree:
malvisguy212 in the house grin

How are you brother. Longest time. You should have been muslim by now with everything you went through some years ago cheesy

I knew you would eventually surfaced here shocked
am good bro.and you ?

yeah, formal Muslim and now a Christian, very strong one indeed.
Re: Why Muslims Dodge Explaining Why Jesus Wasn't Crucified Nor Killed by Empiree: 7:56pm On May 01, 2019
malvisguy212:
am good bro.and you ?

yeah, formal Muslim and now a Christian, very strong one indeed.
"former muslim" my foot grin
Re: Why Muslims Dodge Explaining Why Jesus Wasn't Crucified Nor Killed by shadeyinka(m): 8:14pm On May 01, 2019
aadoiza:

You can't answer the question simply because it reveals the "illogicality" of your position.
Re: Why Muslims Dodge Explaining Why Jesus Wasn't Crucified Nor Killed by shadeyinka(m): 8:17pm On May 01, 2019
Empiree:
^^^

Silly evangelical Christians are easily spotted. It is only them that talk this way. This is why I hate dialogue with them.

They specifically quoted "Allah is deceiver" out of the context. Why do you guys left out preceding phrases?. You are frustrating a clear verse for your own selfish interest.

This is the verse with proper choice of words (attachments)

Going by evangelical Christians choice of word, "deceiver" in the same verse, who are called 'deceivers' first and against whom they deceived?.

I will answer it for you before you deceive yourself again. It was Jews who planned, deceived and schemed against Jesus to kill him. And Allaah was aware beforehand and planned against them.

So don't you dare say again that Allah is deceiver. Very old christian childish trick. Your Jewish friends are the deceiver who tried to kill your God. Why did you hide that from the verse?
Allah outsmarted and decieved the Jews and the Romans. Unfortunately, Allah decieved Mary and the apostles with all the disciples of Jesus. Allah is indeed the best deciever.
Re: Why Muslims Dodge Explaining Why Jesus Wasn't Crucified Nor Killed by Empiree: 8:22pm On May 01, 2019
[s]
shadeyinka:

Allah outsmarted and decieved the Jews and the Romans. Unfortunately, Allah decieved Mary and the apostles with all the disciples of Jesus. Allah is indeed the best deciever.
[/s]

Re: Why Muslims Dodge Explaining Why Jesus Wasn't Crucified Nor Killed by shadeyinka(m): 8:22pm On May 01, 2019
malvisguy212:
so Allah waited 600years before sending Muhammad to correct their misconception ? Those who died Prior to the coming of muhammed to clear this out , who's gonna take the blame for their unbelief ? Allah for tricking the Jews or satan ?
Interestingly, it was the deception of Allah that "created Christianity"! Allah decieved Mary and the apostles into believing that Jesus was Crucified and killed on the cross!

The damage had been done after 600 years and if Allah had been explicit in the Qur'an more than the bible, some of the problems could have been salvaged!

Shalom!
Re: Why Muslims Dodge Explaining Why Jesus Wasn't Crucified Nor Killed by shadeyinka(m): 8:30pm On May 01, 2019
Empiree:
[s][/s]
Since I don't speak nor read Arabic, I still wish you the very best in life. As you desire is before God, so shall it be.

Shalom.

Will You not Reason?

Questioning is part of reasoning!
Re: Why Muslims Dodge Explaining Why Jesus Wasn't Crucified Nor Killed by Empiree: 8:41pm On May 01, 2019
shadeyinka:

Since I don't speak nor read Arabic,
Thank God. I expected this reply and you didn't fail me. I set trap for you.

Since you confessed you don't speak or read Arabic, how did you come to conclusion that

وَمَكَرُوا۟ sura 3:54 means "deceiver"?
Re: Why Muslims Dodge Explaining Why Jesus Wasn't Crucified Nor Killed by shadeyinka(m): 8:50pm On May 01, 2019
Empiree:
Thank God. I expected this reply and you didn't fail me. I set trap for you.

Since you confessed you don't speak or read Arabic, how did you come to conclusion that

وَمَكَرُوا۟ sura 3:54 means "deceiver"?
Would you quote properly what I stated?

Did I quote Qur'an 3:54 anywhere in my posts?

I just stated "Allah is the best deciever"...it's a wonder that it's in the Qur'an! So confirmed, Allah is indeed the best deciever: he decieved both Mary and the Apostles for over 600 years.
Re: Why Muslims Dodge Explaining Why Jesus Wasn't Crucified Nor Killed by Empiree: 8:55pm On May 01, 2019
shadeyinka:

Would you quote properly what I stated?

Did I quote Qur'an 3:54 anywhere in my posts?

I just stated "Allah is the best deciever"...it's a wonder that it's in the Qur'an! So confirmed, Allah is indeed the best deciever: he decieved both Mary and the Apostles for over 600 years.
munafiq
Re: Why Muslims Dodge Explaining Why Jesus Wasn't Crucified Nor Killed by shadeyinka(m): 9:00pm On May 01, 2019
Empiree:
munafiq

Hypocrite?
The only munafiq is the one who set a trap for his fellow man!

He is angry his trap backfired! Sorry
Re: Why Muslims Dodge Explaining Why Jesus Wasn't Crucified Nor Killed by Godssword1(m): 9:12pm On May 01, 2019
THE END TIME CHRISTIAN HELL DREADS

We are in the Last Days of Bible Prophecy. The enemy and his cohorts are all out on the last lap of their mission to steal, kill and destroy (John 10:10a). The days are shortened just as our Lord Jesus Christ prophesied in Matthew 24:22. Heaven is on the course of raising an army of fearless but dreadful saints whom the Father empowers to overcome all Satanic obstacles, destroy the works of darkness, forcefully execute the will of God on earth and bring the final harvest to completion.

The New eBook, "The End Time Christian Hell DREADS" is a must-read 86 pages eBook with a message specifically for the end time Church.

To get this Ebook,

Contact on WhatsApp: +2348109177428

More info about this book here:

https://www.ibloggospel.com/2019/04/christian-ebook-the-end-time-christian-hell-dreads.html

Re: Why Muslims Dodge Explaining Why Jesus Wasn't Crucified Nor Killed by malvisguy212: 10:31pm On May 01, 2019
shadeyinka:

Interestingly, it was the deception of Allah that "created Christianity"! Allah decieved Mary and the apostles into believing that Jesus was Crucified and killed on the cross!

The damage had been done after 600 years and if Allah had been explicit in the Qur'an more than the bible, some of the problems could have been salvaged!

Shalom!
this Muslims heart is fill with hot iron , reprobate mind , they will never answer your question directly.

thank you and peace be to you too.

2 Likes

Re: Why Muslims Dodge Explaining Why Jesus Wasn't Crucified Nor Killed by sagenaija: 10:43pm On May 01, 2019
aadoiza:

So when Allah SWT said they killed him not but were only making conjectures, he was referring to the disciples abi? All of you be olodo
Let's see who the olodo is. Answer this question: where did I infer ANY of the things you wrote up there? Show me. Or you'll again expose yourself as the dumb one.
Re: Why Muslims Dodge Explaining Why Jesus Wasn't Crucified Nor Killed by sagenaija: 10:58pm On May 01, 2019
malvisguy212:
this Muslims heart is fill with hot iron , reprobate mind , they will never answer your question directly.

thank you and peace be to you too.
You're right.
None of these guys has answered any question on topic.

And interestingly after a few pages they'll claim "we have refuted you!" Or "your question has been answered way back, check"

Islam makes them not to think logically. That's one way Allah has succeeded with them. That is why they would rather choose a caravan raider, pedophile, muderer, wife snatched and psychopath over a sinless, righteous and benevolent one.

That is why the worst of sin in the life of their prophet is ok. His moral standards is no big deal. After all, he is a prophet. Thats all that matters. Allah even made sure the moral standards he required for Mohamed is lower than that for the ordinary Moslem. What an irony!

The prophet is always right. Some of them will even claim he never had any sin until you point to them portions calling for the forgiveness if his sins.

2 Likes

Re: Why Muslims Dodge Explaining Why Jesus Wasn't Crucified Nor Killed by shadeyinka(m): 5:20am On May 02, 2019
sagenaija:

You're right.
None of these guys has answered any question on topic.

And interestingly after a few pages they'll claim "we have refuted you!" Or "your question has been answered way back, check"

Islam makes them not to think logically. That's one way Allah has succeeded with them. That is why they would rather choose a caravan raider, pedophile, muderer, wife snatched and psychopath over a sinless, righteous and benevolent one.

That is why the worst of sin in the life of their prophet is ok. His moral standards is no big deal. After all, he is a prophet. Thats all that matters. Allah even made sure the moral standards he required for Mohamed is lower than that for the ordinary Moslem. What an irony!

The prophet is always right. Some of them will even claim he never had any sin until you point to them portions calling for the forgiveness if his sins.
If their Allah can decieve Mary, the Apostles and the other Disciples of Jesus; you wonder if Allah deception of the Muslims have not been a total success!
Re: Why Muslims Dodge Explaining Why Jesus Wasn't Crucified Nor Killed by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:43am On May 02, 2019
sagenaija:

But your Koran says that "Allah is the best of deceivers" Chapter 3:54

Qur'an 3:54 says:
And they (disbelievers) plotted [to kill 'Iesa (Jesus)], and Allah planned too. And Allah is the Best of the planners.

sagenaija:
Are you re-writing Islam?

All these are your make-up (Boju Boju). Not what Islam states. Is Allah a spirit according to your Koran?

Your Allah is a "genie" according to Aisha.

Bring your reference for all these? All your lies or mistakes need to be debunked. All liars will perish in hell if they don't repent.

sagenaija:
The association of Mohamed with Allah(no shahada without Mohamed), the kissing of the black stone(or is it leftover pieces glued together), the circumambulation, the throwing of stone at the 'devil'(as if he is a physical being dwelling in a fixed place), the slaughtering of ram(to appease Allah?) etc, shows Islam to be more polytheist and pagan than most other religions.

The Shahadah states that "there is no god worthy of worship except Allah and Muhammad is His messenger."

1. Association of Muhammad to be a messenger and slave of Allah is unlike the three in one gods of the Christians!

2. Kissing of the black stone is an act of worship stipulated by the messenger of Allah.The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) kissed it, and his ummah followed him in doing so. No Muslim worship the black stone! This is unlike some Christians bow/genuflect to images of Mary and Jesus.

3. The Circumnambulation and the throwing of stone are Hajj rites and also an act of worship, part of the 5th pillar of Islam recommended for those who rich enough to do it.

4. Abraham slaughtered a ram too. Abraham was no polytheist. He never joined gods with God. He was not a trinitarian.
Re: Why Muslims Dodge Explaining Why Jesus Wasn't Crucified Nor Killed by Rashduct4luv(m): 8:49am On May 02, 2019
shadeyinka:

If you wouldn't answer my own questions, why should I continue answering yours.

Gen 4:16-17:
"So Cain went out from the presence of God and dwelt in the land of Naid over against Eden. And Cain knew his wife, and she conceived and brought forth Enoch. And he employed himself in building a city and he called the city Enoch after his son's name."

So, what happened to Cain is explained above:

Since your next question is who did Cain marry: He married on of his numerous SISTERs!

This is the last question I will answer from you since you never answered mine!

It's like you don't want to accept "i don't know" as a answer! I have answered you since.

At least Jesus in the Bible was asked about the hour and he said he doesn't know.
Re: Why Muslims Dodge Explaining Why Jesus Wasn't Crucified Nor Killed by shadeyinka(m): 9:55am On May 02, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

It's like you don't want to accept "i don't know" as a answer! I have answered you since.

At least Jesus in the Bible was asked about the hour and he said he doesn't know.
There are some "I don't know" that is sincerely NOT evasive and there are some "I don't know" that are EVASIVE!

Yours is a case of evasive answer: and the reason is simple.
There are just two possible answers to the Question.
1. Jesus was taken away in secret OR
2. Jesus was taken away in the presence of some Disciples

Unfortunately, either option is a serious INDICTMENT to Islam because neither of the two possible possibilities are defendable!

The best you can thus do is to maintain a NEUTRALITY from either what the almighty Allah did OR the statement of the Qur'an!

You have also seen the problems created by your fellow traditional Muslims who have attempted to clarify the event but ends up committing theological goofs!

Your position is understandable, it's the way any intelligent person would react.

But then, the Question is do we accept a scripture as valid just because we are told "it is scripture"?

There is no real bases to accept the Qur'ans version over that of the Bible UNLESS we are willing to ask the Critical Questions.

Come to think of it, how does one determine that a particular currency is FAKE!?
Re: Why Muslims Dodge Explaining Why Jesus Wasn't Crucified Nor Killed by shadeyinka(m): 10:01am On May 02, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

And they (disbelievers) plotted [to kill 'Iesa (Jesus)], and Allah planned too. And Allah is the Best of the planners.

Bring your reference for all these? All your lies or mistakes need to be debunked. All liars will perish in hell if they don't repent.

The Shahadah states that "there is no god worthy of worship except Allah and Muhammad is His messenger."

1. Association of Muhammad to be a messenger and slave of Allah is unlike the three in one gods of the Christians!

2. Kissing of the black stone is an act of worship stipulated by the messenger of Allah.The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) kissed it, and his ummah followed him in doing so. No Muslim worship the black stone! This is unlike some Christians bow/genuflect to images of Mary and Jesus.

3. The Circumnambulation and the throwing of stone are Hajj rites and also an act of worship, part of the 5th pillar of Islam recommended for those who rich enough to do it.

4 . Abraham slaughtered a ram too. Abraham was no polytheist. He never joined gods with God. He was not a trinitarian.
I will like to pick you up only on the bolded and ask a question:

Since Allah prescribed Animal Sacrifice: what is so special in the Blood/Death of an animal that interests God?

Mind you, every prophet of God you know performed animal sacrifice. And for Ibrahim, the supposed sacrifice of his son wasn't the first blood sacrifice he had made to God
Re: Why Muslims Dodge Explaining Why Jesus Wasn't Crucified Nor Killed by Rashduct4luv(m): 10:21am On May 02, 2019
shadeyinka:

I will like to pick you up only on the bolded and ask a question:

Since Allah prescribed Animal Sacrifice: what is so special in the Blood/Death of an animal that interests God?

Mind you, every prophet of God you know performed animal sacrifice. And for Ibrahim, the supposed sacrifice of his son wasn't the first blood sacrifice he had made to God

How many People in the Bible made human sacrifices to God?
Re: Why Muslims Dodge Explaining Why Jesus Wasn't Crucified Nor Killed by Rashduct4luv(m): 10:27am On May 02, 2019
shadeyinka:

There are some "I don't know" that is sincerely NOT evasive and there are some "I don't know" that are EVASIVE!

Yours is a case of evasive answer: and the reason is simple.
There are just two possible answers to the Question.
1. Jesus was taken away in secret OR
2. Jesus was taken away in the presence of some Disciples

Unfortunately, either option is a serious INDICTMENT to Islam because neither of the two possible possibilities are defendable!

The best you can thus do is to maintain a NEUTRALITY from either what the almighty Allah did OR the statement of the Qur'an!

You have also seen the problems created by your fellow traditional Muslims who have attempted to clarify the event but ends up committing theological goofs!

Your position is understandable, it's the way any intelligent person would react.

But then, the Question is do we accept a scripture as valid just because we are told "it is scripture"?

There is no real bases to accept the Qur'ans version over that of the Bible UNLESS we are willing to ask the Critical Questions.

Come to think of it, how does one determine that a particular currency is FAKE!?

Theological goof right! OK. Now lets see the real theological goofs!

Why are the Bible reports of Mathew, Mark, Luke & John all different in narrating the same story?

And the differences are big in most cases and i would mention instances.

Four people writing the same story in the company of the holy spirit....theological goof or blatant forgery?
Re: Why Muslims Dodge Explaining Why Jesus Wasn't Crucified Nor Killed by malvisguy212: 10:33am On May 02, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

4. Abraham slaughtered a ram too. Abraham was no polytheist. He never joined gods with God. He was not a trinitarian.
the black stone worship was practice in pre-islamic era, this hadith confirm it

Sahih Bukhari, Volume 5, Book 59, Number
661:
Narrated by Abu Raja Al-Utaridi:
We used to WORSHIP STONE, AND
WHEN WE FOUND A BETTER STONE THAN THE FIRST ONE we would
throw the first one and take the
latter, but if we could not get a
stone then we would collect
some earth (i.e. soil) and then
bring a sheep and milk that
sheep over it, and perform the
TAWAF(circumnavigation) around
it.

This hadith confirmed that the black stone worship and tawaf was practice by pagan before Muhammad bring Islam to them.
In his book, “The Life of Muhammad,” the Egyptian writer, Muhammad Husayn Haykal ,whose works are based on the scholarly manuscripts of Ibn Hisham , acknowledged the following facts regarding the worship of the Black Stone :

"In fact, the Arabs venerated
these stones so much that not
only did they worship the Black
Stone in the Ka’bah , but also
they would take one of the
stones of the Ka’bah as a holy
object in their travels, praying to
it and asking it to bless every
move they made. "

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

When Principles Meet Principalities. / 22 Things Christ Followers Should Quit / Jesus Wept - John 11: 35. Who Can Explain Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.