Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,847 members, 7,956,175 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:57 AM

Why Muslims Dodge Explaining Why Jesus Wasn't Crucified Nor Killed - Religion (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Muslims Dodge Explaining Why Jesus Wasn't Crucified Nor Killed (15088 Views)

The Biblical Jesus Wasn't A Great Example Of How To Talk To One's Mother / Endtimes : Commonsense Reasons Why Jesus Returns Before 2040 - Don Koenig / Why Jesus Christ Spoke More About Hell More Than Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Muslims Dodge Explaining Why Jesus Wasn't Crucified Nor Killed by shadeyinka(m): 7:32pm On May 11, 2019
Maximus69:
Thanks Sir, God bless you abundantly!
Your thread is about MUSLIMS and CRUCIFIXION but i came in with something not pertaining to the topic of discuss and if you can't notice anything unique in what i've presented, it better we save ourselves the stress so that you can continue on the TOPIC of discuss with your Muslim friends! smiley
Don't forget that YOU came into this thread to introduce your Watchtower brand of religion even though you knew this was a thread directed at Muslims.

If you feel you can counter the view that says that the Watchtower Organisation is misleading people from the way of Christ to destruction, the best way is to open up a new thread AND invite me. I don't run away from explaining my Faith and the Reason behind to others (whoever they may be).

After all, a poisoned food is usually 99% good food but 1% poison! That 1% error is so grevious to send people to hell.
Re: Why Muslims Dodge Explaining Why Jesus Wasn't Crucified Nor Killed by shadeyinka(m): 7:35pm On May 11, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

Every time someone tries to show him, he runs away.
I don't blame him. The watchtower organisation have not yet given them a standard response to their deviation from the truth. He is afraid of even seeing the possibility of the fallibility of the watchtower organisation.
Re: Why Muslims Dodge Explaining Why Jesus Wasn't Crucified Nor Killed by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 11, 2019
shadeyinka:

Don't forget that YOU came into this thread to introduce your Watchtower brand of religion even though you knew this was a thread directed at Muslims.

If you feel you can counter the view that says that the Watchtower Organisation is misleading people from the way of Christ to destruction, the best way is to open up a new thread AND invite me. I don't run away from explaining my Faith and the Reason behind to others (whoever they may be).

After all, a poisoned food is usually 99% good food but 1% poison! That 1% error is so grevious to send people to hell.
We don't open threads to discuss about our faith on social media Sir. It is forbidden in our faith!
The only way to share our beliefs is from house to house and face to face, we only seize any opportunity to ship in what we've got in a way of presentation. If anyone finds it appealing, we'll locate him and continue sharing with him what we've found[Matthew 10:11-13] if they feel it's worthless we must take our leave![Matthew 10:14]
It's obvious you have concluded on whatever we've got to say already so you can have all the time with your friends whose beliefs doesn't prohibit social media debates and arguments!
God bless you Sir! smiley
Re: Why Muslims Dodge Explaining Why Jesus Wasn't Crucified Nor Killed by shadeyinka(m): 8:21pm On May 11, 2019
Maximus69:
We don't open threads to discuss about our faith on social media Sir. It is forbidden in our faith!
The only way to share our beliefs is from house to house and face to face, we only seize any opportunity to ship in what we've got in a way of presentation. If anyone finds it appealing, we'll locate him and continue sharing with him what we've found[Matthew 10:11-13] if they feel it's worthless we must take our leave![Matthew 10:14]
It's obvious you have concluded on whatever we've got to say already so you can have all the time with your friends whose beliefs doesn't prohibit social media debates and arguments!
God bless you Sir! smiley

You don't open up threads to discuss your Watchtower Faith on the internet (it is forbidden) BUT you are allowed to discuss Watchtower Faith on the internet.
I can see you have never shared your beliefs on the internet too!

Can't you see that you are being evasive?

You only go from house to house and your organisation doesn't have a website or internet presence? I see, your organisation doesn't sell awake magazine to people (Jesus didn't sell any magazine to others..LOL).

You accuse me of already concluding on my position! Have you not also concluded on your position? If you desire to live the TRUTH, take the opportunity I have given you. It may even reinforce your position that the Watchtower Organisation is SAFE to completely follow.

Less than 1% poison in good delicious food is enough to kill a person! The truth is you are afraid of the Truth...and this same truth will set you free
Re: Why Muslims Dodge Explaining Why Jesus Wasn't Crucified Nor Killed by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 11, 2019
shadeyinka:

You don't open up threads to discuss your Watchtower Faith on the internet (it is forbidden) BUT you are allowed to discuss Watchtower Faith on the internet.
I can see you have never shared your beliefs on the internet too!

Can't you see that you are being evasive?

You only go from house to house and your organisation doesn't have a website or internet presence? I see, your organisation doesn't sell awake magazine to people (Jesus didn't sell any magazine to others..LOL).

You accuse me of already concluding on my position! Have you not also concluded on your position? If you desire to live the TRUTH, take the opportunity I have given you. It may even reinforce your position that the Watchtower Organisation is SAFE to completely follow.

Less than 1% poison in good delicious food is enough to kill a person! The truth is you are afraid of the Truth...and this same truth will set you free
You may show zero tolerance or lack respect for my religious beliefs but it's a must that i respect yours! 1Peter 3:15
That doesn't implies that you have the TRUTH, it only shows maturity that Christ laid as the foundation of pure worship! Luke 9:51-56
But if truthfully you want us to discuss on the issue of where the TRUTH is, i'll welcome a tactful discuss NOT arguments, judgemental comments, insults, abuses , nor curses. Because these will dent my Christlike virtues!
The fruit of God's holy spirit has 9 qualities[Galatians 5:22-23] so it's left for each person to consider DEEPLY within oneself if he/she is exhibiting those qualities!
Paul said if those qualities is missing in someone's manners, such a person should know within himself/herself that he/she is far away from what is called Christianity!
So let's be liberal in our discuss, let's make it a question and answer chatting, no insults or attributing each other's religious background to evil, deep regard for what is written in God's word and correlating everything to make a comprehensive conclusion.
Leave each person to his conscience on whatever he/she resolves to do, God is the judge as we're only trying to express what we perceived from studying God's word!
I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses and you too should tell me your religious background so that we totally avoid speaking abusively of each others background.
So you can start asking your questions now but please one at a time and don't interrupt my answers by telling me what i should say! Remember Christians are supposed to be the most tolerable group on earth! smiley
Re: Why Muslims Dodge Explaining Why Jesus Wasn't Crucified Nor Killed by shadeyinka(m): 11:45pm On May 11, 2019
Maximus69:
You may show zero tolerance or lack respect for my religious beliefs but it's a must that i respect yours! 1Peter 3:15
That doesn't implies that you have the TRUTH, it only shows maturity that Christ laid as the foundation of pure worship! Luke 9:51-56
But if truthfully you want us to discuss on the issue of where the TRUTH is, i'll welcome a tactful discuss NOT arguments, judgemental comments, insults, abuses , nor curses. Because these will dent my Christlike virtues!
The fruit of God's holy spirit has 9 qualities[Galatians 5:22-23] so it's left for each person to consider DEEPLY within oneself if he/she is exhibiting those qualities!
Paul said if those qualities is missing in someone's manners, such a person should know within himself/herself that he/she is far away from what is called Christianity!
So let's be liberal in our discuss, let's make it a question and answer chatting, no insults or attributing each other's religious background to evil, deep regard for what is written in God's word and correlating everything to make a comprehensive conclusion.
Leave each person to his conscience on whatever he/she resolves to do, God is the judge as we're only trying to express what we perceived from studying God's word!
I am one of Jehovah's Witnesses and you too should tell me your religious background so that we totally avoid speaking abusively of each others background.
So you can start asking your questions now but please one at a time and don't interrupt my answers by telling me what i should say! Remember Christians are supposed to be the most tolerable group on earth! smiley
Better!

You also know that I haven't spoken anything to you of which I should be ashamed before Christ. I have not abused nor insulted you. I certainly do not agree with GB or Watchtower Organisation doctrines. I believe that your interpretation of the scriptures is strictly the position of the Watchtower organisation

On that bases I asked my questions.

I will prefer that the discussion be moved to a separate page. I normally do not like discussing doctrinal issues and doctrinal differences on an atheist or Muslim focused thread.

What do you think?
Re: Why Muslims Dodge Explaining Why Jesus Wasn't Crucified Nor Killed by Nobody: 3:52am On May 12, 2019
shadeyinka:

Better!

You also know that I haven't spoken anything to you of which I should be ashamed before Christ. I have not abused nor insulted you. I certainly do not agree with GB or Watchtower Organisation doctrines. I believe that your interpretation of the scriptures is strictly the position of the Watchtower organisation

On that bases I asked my questions.

I will prefer that the discussion be moved to a separate page. I normally do not like discussing doctrinal issues and doctrinal differences on an atheist or Muslim focused thread.

What do you think?
We can discuss anywhere, anytime and with anybody about our faith but definitely not on FACELESS grounds!
Moreover it's your thread so i'll take you as my householder while i be your guest, you have not mentioned the name of your denomination as i have done and again when discussing remember it's not to force our resolve on others but to share thoughts.
It's left for each person to conscientiously have a rethink on what we hear from other sources and to weigh such information if it's worthwhile!
Faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the evident demonstration of realities despite unseen! So nobody is tied to any religion but we develop strong faith through what we hear, see and persuaded to believe.
I don't think it's necessary moving the discuss anywhere since we're not after our own glory but that of the Lord, and since nobody's face is seen there is nothing to be scared of. Let's just try not to allow or welcome any interruptions, i'll prefer the audience to show how far they're moved by our tactful discuss as they signify with likes and shares ONLY.
NO COUNTER COMMENTS OR INTERRUPTION OF ANY SORT!
If anyone should try to intervene by posting anything, let's ignore and focus on our question and answer discussion. JUST BETWEEN YOU AND I ALONE!
Good morning!smiley
Re: Why Muslims Dodge Explaining Why Jesus Wasn't Crucified Nor Killed by JustNiyi2(m): 4:21am On May 12, 2019
Do you really need to know that cause ALLAAH have said it all
shadeyinka:
Good morning!

No one has disputed that Allah took Jesus to heaven.

The Question is:
Was it in the presence of the Disciples or in the Presence of Nobody!?

There is no third option!
Re: Why Muslims Dodge Explaining Why Jesus Wasn't Crucified Nor Killed by shadeyinka(m): 6:22am On May 12, 2019
JustNiyi2:
Do you really need to know that cause ALLAAH have said it all
Do I?
YES!
Why?
1. Allah has just accused Mary and the Apostles of Jesus of following a connecture: it's important to know how!
2. The death and resurrection of Jesus Christ is the basis of the Christians "shahada". It is impossible to be a Christian without confessing He died and ressurected. It is extremely important
3. The bible which is 600 years older than the Qur'an attests to the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ. It is important!
4. The bible warns us of accepting alternate preachings of salvation even if an angel preach to us Different from what we had heard from the bible. It is important!
FINALLY!
5. Anyhow the almighty Allah did his miracle, a big problem is created.
If Allah did the miracle before some of Jesus's do, Allah will have to explain how they forgot and thus manufactured a conjecture.
If Allan did the miracle in secret, then Allah decieved the disciples of Jesus (including Mary) and thus, Allah created Christianity.
Re: Why Muslims Dodge Explaining Why Jesus Wasn't Crucified Nor Killed by shadeyinka(m): 7:20am On May 12, 2019
Maximus69:
We can discuss anywhere, anytime and with anybody about our faith but definitely not on FACELESS grounds!
Moreover it's your thread so i'll take you as my householder while i be your guest, you have not mentioned the name of your denomination as i have done and again when discussing remember it's not to force our resolve on others but to share thoughts.
It's left for each person to conscientiously have a rethink on what we hear from other sources and to weigh such information if it's worthwhile!
Faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the evident demonstration of realities despite unseen! So nobody is tied to any religion but we develop strong faith through what we hear, see and persuaded to believe.
I don't think it's necessary moving the discuss anywhere since we're not after our own glory but that of the Lord, and since nobody's face is seen there is nothing to be scared of. Let's just try not to allow or welcome any interruptions, i'll prefer the audience to show how far they're moved by our tactful discuss as they signify with likes and shares ONLY.
NO COUNTER COMMENTS OR INTERRUPTION OF ANY SORT!
If anyone should try to intervene by posting anything, let's ignore and focus on our question and answer discussion. JUST BETWEEN YOU AND I ALONE!
Good morning!smiley
I will open a new thread and then invite you latter in the day.

As per my denomination: I regard myself simply as a Christian with no bond to any denomination whatsoever. Let's say "I am an Evangelical Christian (not Catholic, not Othodox, not Traditional). My believes
1. One God who is the creator and sustainer of everything
2. Trinity of God (If you need explanation I can)
3. Trinity of Man
4. Salvation through Jesus Christ alone : By grace, through Faith in the atonement of the Lamb of God Jesus Christ (Born Again)
5. Gifts of the Holy Spirit and Fruit of the Holy Spirit as two Different things
6. The bible as Gods Inspired revelation to man. Not dictated by God but a chronicle of God's dealings with man and the result of man's response to Gods will.
7. I believe in the resurection of the dead and judgement after death
8. Man has a beginning but no end.
9. I believe the righteous is rewarded in paradise while the unrighteous is cast into the Lake of Fire.
10. I believe in Angels and satan as a fallen angel. I also believe that demons and unclean spirits/evil spirits/familiar spirits, afflict some people.

This basic doctrinal position is where I stand. I hope it helps you to know my "denomination"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Muslims Dodge Explaining Why Jesus Wasn't Crucified Nor Killed by Nobody: 8:50am On May 12, 2019
shadeyinka:

I will open a new thread and then invite you latter in the day.

As per my denomination: I regard myself simply as a Christian with no bond to any denomination whatsoever. Let's say "I am an Evangelical Christian (not Catholic, not Othodox, not Traditional). My believes
1. One God who is the creator and sustainer of everything
2. Trinity of God (If you need explanation I can)
3. Trinity of Man
4. Salvation through Jesus Christ alone : By grace, through Faith in the atonement of the Lamb of God Jesus Christ (Born Again)
5. Gifts of the Holy Spirit and Fruit of the Holy Spirit as two Different things
6. The bible as Gods Inspired revelation to man. Not dictated by God but a chronicle of God's dealings with man and the result of man's response to Gods will.
7. I believe in the resurection of the dead and judgement after death
8. Man has a beginning but no end.
9. I believe the righteous is rewarded in paradise while the unrighteous is cast into the Lake of Fire.
10. I believe in Angels and satan as a fallen angel. I also believe that demons and unclean spirits/evil spirits/familiar spirits, afflict some people.

This basic doctrinal position is where I stand. I hope it helps you to know my "denomination"
That's OK, so you need not ask me any question regarding the Watchtower but based on what each of us believes from the Bible!
I believe the Bible is a subject and churches are different institutions having their various textbooks explaining or defining the SUBJECT[Bible]. Each religion have adherents[students] taught by their respective faculties [doctrines]. What matters now is how well the students from each faculty is performing in the field[everyday life].
So let's direct every question to one another IN PERSON and not to any organization whatsoever. I believe it's after the performance that our tutors could be remembered NOT for scrutiny but for commendations if the need be, with regards to the performance of their student! smiley
Re: Why Muslims Dodge Explaining Why Jesus Wasn't Crucified Nor Killed by cuteeme: 1:36pm On May 12, 2020
aadoiza:

You're thinking like the atheists. Is your imaginary magician all powerful? Your analogy reeks of sheer ignorance as regards the All mighty. Now I understand better why God says: if you don't know me how can you worship me.
You will continue hitting rock bottom if you fail to acknowledge the possibility of "logic attrition" in divine dispositions. (A trait shared by the atheists.)

Allah worked a mystery because he works in mysterious ways. He does what he wants how he wants and when he wants, and is not amenable to anyone. Your problem is you believe Allah SWT is not God and that's why you lose your moral inclinations and make reckless and cavalier comments about him, which is as counterintuitive as it gets, even Jesus would be disappointed
Oh really?, why is it that u pple kill and fight for him, or his power ends there?
Re: Why Muslims Dodge Explaining Why Jesus Wasn't Crucified Nor Killed by cuteeme: 1:44pm On May 12, 2020
aadoiza:

What did you expect from a religious group who made central the death of a man, although blessed, in their faith.
The atheists on here have repeatedly asked them to prove logically how Jonah could have survived in the belly of a fish for days and we're still waiting for their logical answer.
If u r looking for facts, can you explain how water enter inside coconut or how a child stays in its mother's womb for nine months and have to pass thru her legs... Do u even know if ur allah(sounds more like 'ila' draw soup) exists?
Re: Why Muslims Dodge Explaining Why Jesus Wasn't Crucified Nor Killed by cuteeme: 2:04pm On May 12, 2020
aadoiza:

You'll be bedridden with hate and die a hater. It's this kind of silly disposition from you and your maladjusted brain that will make you die a hate-filled, contempt-ridden ignoramus. grin grin
This guy did nt say anything. They just pointless, they will end up insulting u, just to scare u away, so u dnt see their weeknesses. Powerless God that they are worshipping. Blind seers.
Re: Why Muslims Dodge Explaining Why Jesus Wasn't Crucified Nor Killed by aadoiza: 11:36am On May 24, 2020
cuteeme:

Oh really?, why is it that u pple kill and fight for him, or his power ends there?

grin grin grin Bros easy na. We do not kill for Allah, we fight for Him. Geddit? Good.
This thread don old abeg. I can't even remember all of my posts here.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

I Want To Know The Best Theology College In Nigeria / CCC..... Celestial Church Of Christ (oil And Soap Bath) / We Have Never Used NAFDAC’s Name To Deceive Nigerians – Prophet Fufeyin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.