Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:54 AM

Three Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over The Kidnap And Murder Of A 2-year-old Boy - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Three Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over The Kidnap And Murder Of A 2-year-old Boy (20054 Views)

Three Nigerians Arrested For Drug Smuggling In Indonesia May Face Death Penalty / Delta Police Arrests Facebook Scammers Who Kidnap And Gangrape Underage Girls / 3 Men Kidnap And Rape A Lady In Anambra After Collecting N400,000 Ransom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over The Kidnap And Murder Of A 2-year-old Boy by vaxx2: 7:10pm On Apr 29, 2019
grandstar:

This is the legacy of the Babangida years. Nigerians lost all moral compass and it was now honorable to steal brazenly and flaunt it without restraint
All hope is not lost. Charity they say it begins at home.
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over The Kidnap And Murder Of A 2-year-old Boy by Jaqenhghar: 7:10pm On Apr 29, 2019
Is there anywhere these vermin go and dont constitute a nuisance? If being a Niggerian was lile a garment Id jave taken mine off and burnt it long time ago
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over The Kidnap And Murder Of A 2-year-old Boy by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 29, 2019
vaxx2:
When you stay in someone's country and exhibit criminality don't expect to be pampered. Nigeria is the only only country in Africa that its citizens are branded as criminals around the globe. Even in South Africa they couldn't accommodate them. What sort of humans are they. Not every Nigeria anyway.

Just check on the recent kidnapping trend in Ghana of late and let see if the report about them being a Nigeria is untrue.
Ghanaians don't have kidnappers?
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over The Kidnap And Murder Of A 2-year-old Boy by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 29, 2019
Jaqenhghar:
Is there anywhere these vermin go and dont constitute a nuisance? If being a Niggerian was lile a garment Id jave taken mine off and burnt it long time ago
You are also part of the problem.

1 Like

Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over The Kidnap And Murder Of A 2-year-old Boy by Getbizzzy: 7:12pm On Apr 29, 2019
vaxx2:
NIgeria private buisness contribute to the economy not Nigeria Goverment. And the contribution is a megear to what America or China contribute.

If NIGERIA private business decide to withdraw from Ghana today, the fercility will be taken over by Ghanaians. Nigeria private buisness in Ghana is public liability company that Ghanaians themselves have invested their own capital. Many Ghanaian owns shares with Nigeria private buisness.

Do you also know Ghanaians are investing in Nigeria buisness and it will be myopic for Ghanaian to have this your veiw.

Just talking thrash.

You're talking of the formal sectors, what about the non formal sectors?

The ripple effect on the larger economy will be unimaginable should anything happen to them.

Do you know how much the Ghanaian landlords alone reeks annually from Nigerians?

And who called the Nigerian government here?

We re talking of individual Nigerians running different biz schemes (both formal and informal) helping the economy of Ghana.

Be reminded that the economic effect of the informal sector of Nigerians oytways by far whatever they have in the formal sectors.
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over The Kidnap And Murder Of A 2-year-old Boy by pluto123: 7:29pm On Apr 29, 2019
i hate sentiments,,according to the deceased father,his son was kidnapped by nigerians with A WHITE TOYOTA SALON,how does he no that it was nigerians that was in the car? how come he started hearing the cry of the boy in his nigerian naigbours apartment? did the said toyota car entered in the accused compound?why are they fast to crussify the said nigerian SUSPECT?why not wait for the police to finish their investigation? please we nigerians should reason before we jump into conclusion..AN ACCUSED OR SUSPECT REMAIN INNOCENT UNTIL THE COURT OF LAW FINDS HIM/HER GUILTY...pls dnt mind my grammer and spellings.

2 Likes

Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over The Kidnap And Murder Of A 2-year-old Boy by EmekaBlue(m): 7:30pm On Apr 29, 2019
PrinceCharmings:
Then what are Nigerians doing there? undecided
what r chinese and other nationals doing there

1 Like

Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over The Kidnap And Murder Of A 2-year-old Boy by vaxx2: 7:34pm On Apr 29, 2019
Getbizzzy:

Just talking thrash.

You're talking of the formal sectors, what about the non formal sectors?

The ripple effect on the larger economy will be unimaginable should anything happen to them.

Do you know how much the Ghanaian landlords alone reeks annually from Nigerians?

And who called the Nigerian government here?

We re talking of individual Nigerians running different biz schemes (both formal and informal) helping the economy of Ghana.

Be reminded that the economic effect of the informal sector of Nigerians oytways by far whatever they have in the formal sectors.
when it even comes to the infomer sector, Nigerians are not even close. Talk about india, talk about Lebanese, talk about Chinese . Then i will see you have a point. And don't forget Nigeria aren't the only ECOWAS member in informal sector.

Nigerians in Ghana are economic migrants , don't forget that, apart from the criminals in form of cyber fraudster or prostitute. Nigerians in Ghana also depends on the economy. So when a Nigeria in informal sector fall out, it simply means, his buisness is falling out as well.

NIGERIA had been chased out before even when they were active in agriculture sector of GHANA, nothing happens and if Ghana decided to do it again, nothing will happen as well to the economy.
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over The Kidnap And Murder Of A 2-year-old Boy by chrisagyei: 7:37pm On Apr 29, 2019
SimSify:
This Ghanaian s are stupid oo.. How are you sure the crime was committed by Nigerians..

Without investigation..

Envy because they come to your country.. find opportunities you can't see and become better than you.. you think it's rocket science..

You try anything.. we reinforce Ghana-must-go.
have you sat down to think why not even a single person has liked your dp since the last time you uploaded that useless thing of a picture four years ago since 2015,well your guess is as good as mine,you are useless and evil and I wish you get hit by a old trash truck,idiot
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over The Kidnap And Murder Of A 2-year-old Boy by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 29, 2019
vaxx2:
but you read from the report yourself that one of them is on wanted list in Nigeria for similar offence
Who knows maybe is a Ghanaian undecided

1 Like

Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over The Kidnap And Murder Of A 2-year-old Boy by Angelfrost(m): 7:41pm On Apr 29, 2019
Sigh... This Naija menace all over the world is getting really tiring and annoying. In the near future U.N may decide to place a ban on Nigerians settling outside the shores of this country... Haba! From narcos in South Africa, Credit card fraud in U.S, Full blown Whoring in Italy, to infanticide in neighboring Ghana... I am just tired! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over The Kidnap And Murder Of A 2-year-old Boy by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 29, 2019
EmekaBlue:
what r chinese and other nationals doing there
Baba Nigerians should leave that country, is like they don't want them there. undecided

1 Like

Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over The Kidnap And Murder Of A 2-year-old Boy by pojophilius(m): 7:42pm On Apr 29, 2019
Cumtroller:
I wonder why Afonja’s take pleasure in running the good name of this country through the mud.

The Ghanaian authorities should deport these claw-faced, ewedu eating animals back to their homeland. I hear they’ve commenced “mining” activities in Ghana as well.

Afonja Ajoka!!!
Omo Pao bi ibon Pablo,o ni kuda lai
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over The Kidnap And Murder Of A 2-year-old Boy by vaxx2: 7:44pm On Apr 29, 2019
PrinceCharmings:
Who knows maybe is a Ghanaian undecided
lol. But a kidnapper from cross river is currently on the police net in Ghana.

Maybe you need to come check Ghana prison. You will be surprise the number of Nigeria nationals wallowing in jail.
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over The Kidnap And Murder Of A 2-year-old Boy by Jaqenhghar: 7:45pm On Apr 29, 2019
Getbizzzy:
Stupid and envious set of people, and the blogger who reported these feciticious tales deserves to be stoned to death.

Just look at how they mentioned 'white saloom Toyota car' as if they caught them carrying the missing child in the said car.

Idiots.

Nigerians are even one of the major booastes of your wobbling economy, just try any rubbish and watch it fall totally and crash into recession.

Naija guys are hustling hard to eke out living there, just try ur own ways and hustle out stuffs for ur selves instead of hating em.

Hate will only destroy your souls and blind ur visions while the Naija guys keep soaring.

For criminal activities, Naija boys still dey learn work where Ghana boys dey including ritual killing.

Go and fix ur selves instead of looking out for whom to blame.

SMH!
You cannot fix your tattered economy you are already fixing another country. In fact you cant maintain a street but to you you have made strides in Ghana. SMH

2 Likes

Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over The Kidnap And Murder Of A 2-year-old Boy by Triniti(m): 7:46pm On Apr 29, 2019
Chaii, Nigerians don finally cast Kasoa. The raid that will take place that axis this coming week will be enormous, how can I go see my babe out there again? 40/40 and London bar will so vacant these days
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over The Kidnap And Murder Of A 2-year-old Boy by chukwuibuipob: 7:48pm On Apr 29, 2019
cheesy shinedu,Nyanmiri Pig. Una weldon oo
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over The Kidnap And Murder Of A 2-year-old Boy by chukwuibuipob: 7:49pm On Apr 29, 2019
smiley smiley wink cheesy grin grin smiley smiley smiley smiley grin grin grin grin cheesy grin grin wink
pojophilius:

grin
pojophilius:

Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over The Kidnap And Murder Of A 2-year-old Boy by Princedapace(m): 7:52pm On Apr 29, 2019
SmartMen:

Few minutes ago, I said same thing on Facebook. Nigerians worship money too much.

It is the reason our society has decayed too much..

It is our worship for money that made our leaders loot our common wealth.. Greediness is too much..

If I were to be a citizen of another country, I will do same to Nigerians.. We can spoil other society.

2 Likes

Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over The Kidnap And Murder Of A 2-year-old Boy by Stamfordluiz(m): 7:55pm On Apr 29, 2019
Some Nigerians are really causing us so much problems here in Ghana. Imagine bringing cultism, smoking of weeds and tramadol in a country that it's highly prohibited

2 Likes

Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over The Kidnap And Murder Of A 2-year-old Boy by Triniti(m): 7:56pm On Apr 29, 2019
vaxx2:
NIgeria private buisness contribute to the economy not Nigeria Goverment. And the contribution is a megear to what America or China contribute.

If NIGERIA private business decide to withdraw from Ghana today, the fercility will be taken over by Ghanaians. Nigeria private buisness in Ghana is public limited company that Ghanaians themselves have invested their own capital. Many Ghanaian owns shares with Nigeria private buisness.

Do you also know Ghanaians are investing in Nigeria buisness and it will be myopic for Ghanaian to have this your veiw.
Shut your mouth if you know nothing about economics, if Nigerians leave your country en masse the way you people have been shouting. The economy of your country will cripple overnight, do you know the amount of financial powers Nigerians wield in Ghana? If that capital flight leaves in one fold, the ripple effect will will felt in every sector of Ghanaians national life.

1 Like

Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over The Kidnap And Murder Of A 2-year-old Boy by platinum131(m): 7:58pm On Apr 29, 2019
Most of the people making comments are just ignorant....no names mentioned...no proof...and some idiots who claim to be Nigerians are accepting the blame... do you think there are no cases of rituals smong Ghanians?
Other African countries are looking for excuses to kick Nigerians out from their country....you think they know or care if you are from the East,West or North?
A house divided against itself will never stand...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over The Kidnap And Murder Of A 2-year-old Boy by Stamfordluiz(m): 7:59pm On Apr 29, 2019
Dickhead02:
Ghanaians don't have kidnappers?

Ghana is a very peaceful and loving country, no robbery, kidnapping or killing you can walk freely on the road by midnight or 123456:AM in the morning without any police or any criminal disturbing but some Nigerians are really trying to spoil the country

1 Like

Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over The Kidnap And Murder Of A 2-year-old Boy by Nobody: 8:00pm On Apr 29, 2019
vaxx2:
lol. But a kidnapper from cross river is currently on the police net in Ghana.

Maybe you need to come check Ghana prison. You will be surprise the number of Nigeria nationals wallowing in jail.

Why should I believe anything you type? your are from Ghana you guys always blame others for your woes

2 Likes

Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over The Kidnap And Murder Of A 2-year-old Boy by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 29, 2019
Stamfordluiz:

Ghana is a very peaceful and loving country, no robbery, kidnapping or killing you can walk freely on the road by midnight or 123456:AM in the morning without any police or any criminal disturbing but some Nigerians are really trying to spoil the country
oga keep quite

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYcxey-VNo8

1 Like

Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over The Kidnap And Murder Of A 2-year-old Boy by Stamfordluiz(m): 8:03pm On Apr 29, 2019
platinum131:
Most of the people making comments are just ignorant....no names mentioned...no proof...and some idiots who claim to be Nigerians are accepting the blame... do you think there are no cases of rituals smong Ghanians?
Other African countries are looking for excuses to kick Nigerians out from their country....you think they know or care if you are from the East,West or North?
A house divided against itself will never stand...

My brother the way Nigerians behave here is very alarming and wrong, can you imagine a bullion van supplying money with just a single police man/woman ? It happens here in Ghana
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over The Kidnap And Murder Of A 2-year-old Boy by Stamfordluiz(m): 8:06pm On Apr 29, 2019
Dickhead02:
oga keep quite

The trut is always bitter,and I knew you felt happy the last time you were told to keep quite ?
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over The Kidnap And Murder Of A 2-year-old Boy by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 29, 2019
Stamfordluiz:

The trut is always bitter,and I knew you felt happy the last time you were told to keep quite ?
You keep talking crap.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYcxey-VNo8
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over The Kidnap And Murder Of A 2-year-old Boy by greatermeme: 8:07pm On Apr 29, 2019
luluman:
Forget that one, let every Nigerian stay in their domain starting with yeeebos.
98% of Yorubas on Nairaland are uneducated, maybe jobless! Educated ones, with good living conditions are not on this forum!
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over The Kidnap And Murder Of A 2-year-old Boy by vaxx2: 8:07pm On Apr 29, 2019
PrinceCharmings:
Why should I believe anything you type? your are from Ghana you guys always blame others for your woes
i just ask you to visit Ghana prison.

This is today news

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

SP Lareee: Bandits Kidnap DPO In Plateau (Photo) / Two Nigerians Arrested In Bangkok, 75g Of Cocaine Seized / EFCC Arrests 58 Oil Thieves In Port Harcourt (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.