Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,999 members, 7,835,369 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

Three Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over The Kidnap And Murder Of A 2-year-old Boy - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Three Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over The Kidnap And Murder Of A 2-year-old Boy (20056 Views)

Three Nigerians Arrested For Drug Smuggling In Indonesia May Face Death Penalty / Delta Police Arrests Facebook Scammers Who Kidnap And Gangrape Underage Girls / 3 Men Kidnap And Rape A Lady In Anambra After Collecting N400,000 Ransom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over The Kidnap And Murder Of A 2-year-old Boy by Nanatrendy(f): 6:21pm On Apr 30, 2019
Dickhead02:
and so? so how are they Nigerians now, if they are Nigerians what state do they come from? what are their names? you see how you Ghanaians reason? you reason like Nincompoops
I believe investigations is still on going that's why names are not out besides this issue happened yesterday am sure their names will be out soon, you can insult us all you can but I know deep down in your heart you know your people evil and capable.
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over The Kidnap And Murder Of A 2-year-old Boy by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 30, 2019
Nanatrendy:
I believe investigations is still on going that's why names are not out besides this issue happened yesterday am sure their names will be out soon, you can insult us all you can but I know deep down in your heart you know your people evil and capable.
I'm going to insult you alright. you bring your disgusting ugly looking self to NL a Nigerian forum not Ghana forum.

Ghanaians are not evil LMFAO grin grin you kill people for a living you disgusting piece of shlt. grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uYOm8PL4ZHk

2 Likes

Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over The Kidnap And Murder Of A 2-year-old Boy by jaycent(m): 6:42pm On Apr 30, 2019
Just30:
how do you expect the boy from Minna to be educated
And who told you I'm from Minna? grin you see why I say una no get sense grin grin abi e pain una say una no dey educated grin grin grin nawaoo grin

1 Like

Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over The Kidnap And Murder Of A 2-year-old Boy by luluman: 6:56pm On Apr 30, 2019
jaycent:
You no get common sense. Everything Na about igbos for una side. Mumu? What about the ritual killings wey dey happen for ogun state everyday nko. Abi Na only igbos they committee crime outside. Others no dey committee Abi? Big fool. Ode?
Bros ebe like say you be half illiterate o. Why are you writing committee instead of commit? Naira land is not for your type.
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over The Kidnap And Murder Of A 2-year-old Boy by jaycent(m): 6:56pm On Apr 30, 2019
PetroDollax:
[s]brain-dead nigerians don't see anything wrong that life expectancy in their zoo is the worst in the world, apart from three countries -those of people in Sierra Leone, Chad and the Central African Republic grin grin grin shitnigeria is last in everything good and first in everything bad grin champions of poverty, crime, stvpidity, grin grin grin when will you nigerians have sense? grin grin grin your poverty is customised grin undisputed champion of poverty grin grin grin
why are you so much in love with poverty, wasted sperm! grin I guess poverty makes you stvpid as well grin grin grin Federal REpublic of Fools grin grin grin poverty has bloated your brain grin grin grin grin zoogeria grin grin

[/s]
With your life expectancy what have you achieved in your useless life, huh? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You're busy talking of life expectancy. See this big Mumu grin grin grin grin

Our life expectancy is lower than your shitthol country but we're still better than you by far far far grin grin grin grin grin you don't have common shame and sense grin grin grin grin upon all the resources you have in that landlocked dead country you're still struggling with $50billion dollars economy. grin grin grin grin shame no dey catch you for face this sakawa criminal grin grin grin grin grin

Even Senegal, Chad, Zambia are better than your zoo you call country. Useless sakawa criminal grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over The Kidnap And Murder Of A 2-year-old Boy by jaycent(m): 6:59pm On Apr 30, 2019
luluman:
Bros ebe like say you be half illiterate o. Why are you writing committee instead of commit? Naira land is not for your type.
You no know say Na keyboard error? Get sense small ogbeni tongue
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over The Kidnap And Murder Of A 2-year-old Boy by luluman: 7:03pm On Apr 30, 2019
jaycent:
You no know say Na keyboard error? Get sense small ogbeni tongue
If your brain camnot correct keyboard error wahala dey o. Anyway, go and attend to customers wey want buy spare part & let the brains represent you on N. L
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over The Kidnap And Murder Of A 2-year-old Boy by jaycent(m): 7:08pm On Apr 30, 2019
luluman:
If your brain camnot correct keyboard error wahala dey o. Anyway, go and attend to customers wey want buy spare part & let the brains represent you on N. L
You don finish rap. But dat no go change the fact say, you no get sense? Dem dey talk about Nigeria you dey involved igbos inside? Me and you who need the brain repair grin grin

Even your name sef sound as person wey no get sense for life grin

1 Like

Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over The Kidnap And Murder Of A 2-year-old Boy by vaxx2: 7:11pm On Apr 30, 2019
jaycent:
As a educated person? How did they know the kidnappers are Nigerians grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZFzvBO3s3c

Don't ask me an uneducated question again
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over The Kidnap And Murder Of A 2-year-old Boy by jaycent(m): 7:15pm On Apr 30, 2019
vaxx2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZFzvBO3s3c

Don't ask me an uneducated question again
Lol vaxx no wan give up oo grin grin
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over The Kidnap And Murder Of A 2-year-old Boy by luluman: 7:16pm On Apr 30, 2019
jaycent:
You don finish rap. But dat no go change the fact say, you no get sense? Dem dey talk about Nigeria you dey involved igbos inside? Me and you who need the brain repair grin grin

Even your name sef sound as person wey no get sense for life grin
e be like say my last comment pain you.
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over The Kidnap And Murder Of A 2-year-old Boy by vaxx2: 7:18pm On Apr 30, 2019
jaycent:
Lol vaxx no wan give up oo grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over The Kidnap And Murder Of A 2-year-old Boy by jaycent(m): 7:25pm On Apr 30, 2019
cool
luluman:
e be like say my last comment pain you.
Lol Nothing dey ever pain me for this life oo. Go ask grin is like you no know me. Abi Na you d tin pain pass grin
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over The Kidnap And Murder Of A 2-year-old Boy by Just30: 8:28pm On Apr 30, 2019
jaycent:
And who told you I'm from Minna? grin you see why I say una no get sense grin grin abi e pain una say una no dey educated grin grin grin nawaoo grin
only illiterates type the kind of vernacular you just typed. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over The Kidnap And Murder Of A 2-year-old Boy by jaycent(m): 9:16pm On Apr 30, 2019
Just30:
only illiterates type the kind of vernacular you just typed. grin grin grin grin grin
So I should not speak my pidgin again because of you shocked shocked

See me see Wahala with Just100 ooo grin grin grin
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over The Kidnap And Murder Of A 2-year-old Boy by luluman: 9:26pm On Apr 30, 2019
jaycent:
coolLol Nothing dey ever pain me for this life oo. Go ask grin is like you no know me. Abi Na you d tin pain pass grin
Na who I go ask?
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over The Kidnap And Murder Of A 2-year-old Boy by Just30: 10:04pm On Apr 30, 2019
jaycent:
So I should not speak my pidgin again because of you shocked shocked

See me see Wahala with Just100 ooo grin grin grin
its and illiterates language grin grin grin
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over The Kidnap And Murder Of A 2-year-old Boy by jaycent(m): 10:44pm On Apr 30, 2019
luluman:
Na who I go ask?
Anybody wey you feel like oo my brother cheesy
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over The Kidnap And Murder Of A 2-year-old Boy by jaycent(m): 10:45pm On Apr 30, 2019
Just30:
its and illiterates language grin grin grin
For your side abi grin grin
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over The Kidnap And Murder Of A 2-year-old Boy by Getbizzzy: 11:55pm On Apr 30, 2019
"Nigeria is to Africa what the United States is to the Americas: it dominates Africa’s cultural imagination in a mix of admiration, resentment, affection and distrust."

- Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie, 29/04/2019.
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over The Kidnap And Murder Of A 2-year-old Boy by mikeapollo: 4:42am On May 01, 2019
Getbizzzy:

Just talking thrash.

You're talking of the formal sectors, what about the non formal sectors?

The ripple effect on the larger economy will be unimaginable should anything happen to them.

Do you know how much the Ghanaian landlords alone reeks annually from Nigerians?

And who called the Nigerian government here?

We re talking of individual Nigerians running different biz schemes (both formal and informal) helping the economy of Ghana.

Be reminded that the economic effect of the informal sector of Nigerians oytways by far whatever they have in the formal sectors.

May be you do not know that aliens including Nigrrians were sent away from Ghana in 1969. Their country did not collapse. Stop fooling yourself about the perceived imporrance or conttibutions of Nigerians to the Ghanaian economy. Indians, Chinese, Lebanese, Americans, South Africa etc contribute bigger than Nigerians. No country will tolerate lawlessnes and criminals even if they have some commercial engagements in the country.

1 Like

Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over The Kidnap And Murder Of A 2-year-old Boy by Just30: 5:03pm On May 01, 2019
jaycent:
For your side abi grin grin
everywhere ooo grin grin grin grin
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over The Kidnap And Murder Of A 2-year-old Boy by jaycent(m): 8:33am On May 02, 2019
Just30:
everywhere ooo grin grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

SP Lareee: Bandits Kidnap DPO In Plateau (Photo) / Two Nigerians Arrested In Bangkok, 75g Of Cocaine Seized / EFCC Arrests 58 Oil Thieves In Port Harcourt (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.