Stats: 3,157,953 members, 7,835,181 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Three Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over The Kidnap And Murder Of A 2-year-old Boy - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Three Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over The Kidnap And Murder Of A 2-year-old Boy (20055 Views)

Three Nigerians Arrested For Drug Smuggling In Indonesia May Face Death Penalty / Delta Police Arrests Facebook Scammers Who Kidnap And Gangrape Underage Girls / 3 Men Kidnap And Rape A Lady In Anambra After Collecting N400,000 Ransom (2) (3) (4)

Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over The Kidnap And Murder Of A 2-year-old Boy by Jaqenhghar: 7:35am On Apr 30, 2019
Dickhead02:
You are also part of the problem.
If you think so. WHatever makes you sleep at night.
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over The Kidnap And Murder Of A 2-year-old Boy by Buharimustgo: 7:57am On Apr 30, 2019
post=77962465:

After thorough and adequate investigation, if found GUILTY as charged,
The Ghanaian government should kindly make sure the evil perpetrators are executed, slaughtered, and behead their corpses and throw it into the lagoon to be consume by sharks and what have you!
They should not bother sending the corpses to Nigeria please.
Wicked, bastards, ANIMALS everywhere!

Spits on them!

First time u made sense of Nairaland
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over The Kidnap And Murder Of A 2-year-old Boy by Buharimustgo: 8:00am On Apr 30, 2019
afroniger:
Smh. It seems some ghanaians are becoming hostile toward Nigerians. I heard a lot of them blaming Nigerians for rising crime in their communities during a news report on one of their local TV stations.

They are right,Nigerians are the ones commiting those crimes and teaching their Ghanian counterpart
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over The Kidnap And Murder Of A 2-year-old Boy by gbishman: 8:21am On Apr 30, 2019
My heart goes out to the family of Junior and pray God almighty grants them the fortitude to bear this loss. I totally condemn this act of wickedness and I am sure other Nigerians do. For the avoidance of doubt I'll like to state that not all Nigerians are bad, we are one of the nicest, hardworking people you can find in the world. The good people of Ghana I beg you to please let the law take its course.
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over The Kidnap And Murder Of A 2-year-old Boy by vaxx2: 8:31am On Apr 30, 2019
Triniti:
Lol, you are living in a fools paradise, how many South Africans do you have doing business in your country. I’m talking about day to day movers of the economy and you are telling me about Ghanaian export to South Africa. Know this today, if Nigerians move their financial power overnight from your country, your economy will crash...you think Akufo and his goons don’t know this?
You are speaking more or less like an ignorance now. Where were Nigeria in 1975 and 1983 when Ghana face one of the most hardship of life? GHANA economy is not at the mercy of Nigeria but in the hands of competent management of Ghanaian leader.

How many Nigerians were able to deposit a million dollar capital investment when Ghanaian authority ask forienger to do so when your shops and work was close down last year? Instead, you run to abuja to tell your leaders, Ghanaian goverment are not following the ecowas protocol. If Ghana authority can close your shop without a sign of worries, To deport you lots will be much more easier.

The exchange of cash between south africa and Ghana is far greater than what is obtainable from Nigeria.

Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over The Kidnap And Murder Of A 2-year-old Boy by Triniti(m): 8:41am On Apr 30, 2019
vaxx2:
You are speaking more or less like an ignorance now. Where were Nigeria in 1975 and 1983 when Ghana face one of the most hardship of life? GHANA economy is not at the mercy of Nigeria but in the hands of competent management of Ghanaian leader.

How many Nigerians were able to deposit a million dollar capital investment when Ghanaian authority ask forienger to do so when your shops and work was close down last year? Instead you run to abuja to tell your leaders Ghanaian goverment are not following the ecowas protocol. If Ghana authority can close your shop without a sign of worries, To deport you lots will be much more easier.

The exchange of cash between south africa and Nigeria is far greater than what is obtainable frim Nigeria.
I’m done going back and forth with you. if you think Nigerians don’t wield financial powers that could shaken your economy if pulled out in one fold, in this present day Ghana, so be it.

Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over The Kidnap And Murder Of A 2-year-old Boy by Just30: 8:46am On Apr 30, 2019
Triniti:
Lol, you are living in a fools paradise, how many South Africans do you have doing business in your country. I’m talking about day to day movers of the economy and you are telling me about Ghanaian export to South Africa. Know this today, if Nigerians move their financial power overnight from your country, your economy will crash...you think Akufo and his goons don’t know this?
petty traders do not have any financial power to shake the Ghanaian economy

Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over The Kidnap And Murder Of A 2-year-old Boy by vaxx2: 9:01am On Apr 30, 2019
Triniti:
I’m done going back and forth with you. if you think Nigerians don’t wield financial powers that could shaken your economy if pulled out in one fold, in this present day Ghana, so be it.
Nigeria pretty trader are even a burden to Ghana civility.

Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over The Kidnap And Murder Of A 2-year-old Boy by vaxx2: 9:05am On Apr 30, 2019
Just30:
petty traders do not have any financial power to shake the Ghanaian economy
You can imagine one idiot was saying Nigeria are paying a lot to GHANAIAN landlord and if they decide to withdraw. Ghana economy will fall into recession. I just laugh at the stupidity and walk away.

Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over The Kidnap And Murder Of A 2-year-old Boy by PetroDollax: 9:08am On Apr 30, 2019
I don’t get it! What ex@ctly do nigerians control in Ghana? You really believe if nigerian businesses are sacked from a Ghana, the Ghanaian economy will collapse? You really, really believe that?

What exactly do nigerians control in Ghana?<is it the banks? You think if nigerian banks close shop today, the Ghanaian economy will collapse? grin do you know the number of banks in Ghana, apart from nigerian banks? Or is it Dangote cement? Do you know the number of cement companies in Ghana, apart from Dangote Cement? Or is it Glo grin do you know the number of telecommunications companies in Ghana, apart from Glo? Fuckeduppedness grin so tell me, how will the disappearance of nigerian businesses from Ghana affect the Ghanaian economy? By the way, what is the volume of nigerian investments in Ghana today? How much is it in terms of dollars and cents. I am sure you don’t know. But you will open your big mouth and talk as if you own the world, whereas nothing gum your nyash grin

Tullow alone has invested more than 10 billion dollars in the Ghanaian economy and are investing more. Aker plans to invest more than 10 billion dollars. The Chinese are investing big and companies from all over the world are investing massively in Ghana. Eni, ExxonMobil etc are all investing big in Ghana, not kobo and naira oooh grin

Are you aware that Ghana attracted more foreign direct investment than Nigeria? Where do you think the investments came from? Nigeria? I beg, it’s too early to laugh,huh? You nigerians always try to make yourself relevant and important when your own country is slipping into recession. Charity begins from home. Try and fix your sick country before claiming other people’s success grin

Triniti:
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over The Kidnap And Murder Of A 2-year-old Boy by PetroDollax: 9:16am On Apr 30, 2019
They are deluded monkey. Don’t mind the fools. The Nigerians have an agenda in Ghana. They know Ghana is considered peaceful, very peaceful, while their country is in a mess. So what they want to d, ido, is to send nigerian agents to Ghana to cause massive violence and portray Ghana as an unsafe place. Ghanaians should be very very careful with these nigerians. Most of them are evil and have evil intentions towards Ghana.

vaxx2:
You can imagine one idiot was saying Nigeria are paying a lot to GHANAIAN landlord and if they decide to withdraw Ghana economy will fall into recession. I just laugh at the stupidity and walk away.

Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over The Kidnap And Murder Of A 2-year-old Boy by Ugosample(m): 9:46am On Apr 30, 2019
platinum131:
Most of the people making comments are just ignorant....no names mentioned...no proof...and some idiots who claim to be Nigerians are accepting the blame... do you think there are no cases of rituals smong Ghanians?
Other African countries are looking for excuses to kick Nigerians out from their country....you think they know or care if you are from the East,West or North?
A house divided against itself will never stand...

the bad eggs in Ghana have been committing serious crimes.
its a fact that those of us who know, know.

You need to come see things 4 yourself
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over The Kidnap And Murder Of A 2-year-old Boy by Ugosample(m): 9:46am On Apr 30, 2019
PetroDollax:

They are deluded monkey. Don’t mind the fools. The Nigerians have an agenda in Ghana. They know Ghana is considered peaceful, very peaceful, while their country is in a mess. So what they want to d, ido, is to send nigerian agents to Ghana to cause massive violence and portray Ghana as an unsafe place. Ghanaians should be very very careful with these nigerians. Most of them are evil and have evil intentions towards Ghana.

we have no such agenda
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over The Kidnap And Murder Of A 2-year-old Boy by PetroDollax: 10:12am On Apr 30, 2019
Who are the “we”? Speak for yourself? Do you represent every Nigerian? Even within your own family, can you vouch for everyone? don’t say things you don’t know,huh?

Ugosample:

we have no such agenda
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over The Kidnap And Murder Of A 2-year-old Boy by Ugosample(m): 10:14am On Apr 30, 2019
PetroDollax:
Who are the “we”? Speak for yourself? Do you represent every Nigerian? Even within your own family, can you vouch for everyone? don’t say things you don’t know,huh?

how do you the agenda id every Nigerian

have you met all Nigerians?
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over The Kidnap And Murder Of A 2-year-old Boy by grandstar(m): 10:17am On Apr 30, 2019
PetroDollax:

I'm apolitical and actually wanted to bypass this thread.

Being as apolitical as possible, Nigerians have no agenda. They are just there to make money but sadly, some bad eggs have taken some bad traits from here there. This is just sad.

One of the worst traits is pride. Many still look down on Ghanaians as the paupers in the past who came to Nigerian in order to keep body and soul together.and have something to send to family back home.

In my primary school, virtually all my teachers were Ghanaians. They were good teachers but they flogged a lot which I detested.

The Ghanaian economy won't collapse if we left there.. It's all hubris. However, I know expulsion of Nigerians isn't what you seek but for them to be law abiding.

The real problem is the bad state of the Nigerian economy which has led to the exodus of many to other countries for greener pastures. Nigeria's and Ghana's per capita may soon be the same. If care isn't taken, the Gucci shoe may be on the other foot

Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over The Kidnap And Murder Of A 2-year-old Boy by Ugosample(m): 10:24am On Apr 30, 2019
vaxx2:

How many Nigerians were able to deposit a million dollar capital investment when Ghanaian authority ask forienger to do so when your shops and work was close down last year? Instead, you run to abuja to tell your leaders, Ghanaian goverment are not following the ecowas protocol. If Ghana authority can close your shop without a sign of worries, To deport you lots will be much more easier.

The exchange of cash between south africa and Ghana is far greater than what is obtainable from Nigeria.

all these back and forth and bickering amongst Africans is just sickening undecided

we should be ashamed
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over The Kidnap And Murder Of A 2-year-old Boy by Ugosample(m): 10:25am On Apr 30, 2019
grandstar:

I'm apolitical and actually wanted to bypass this thread.

Being as apolitical as possible, Nigerians have no agenda. They are just there to make money but sadly, some bad eggs have taken some bad traits from here there. This is just sad.

One of the worst traits is pride. Many still look down on Ghanaians as the paupers in the past who came to Nigerian in order to keep body and soul together.and have something to send to family back home.

In my primary school, virtually all my teachers were Ghanaians. They were good teachers but they flogged a lot which I detested.

The Ghanaian economy won't collapse if we left there.. It's all hubris. However, I know expulsion of Nigerians isn't what you seek but for them to be law abiding.

The real problem is the bad state of the Nigerian economy which has led to the exodus of many to other countries for greener pastures. Nigeria's and Ghana's per capita may soon be the same. If care isn't taken, the Gucci shoe may be on the other foot

indeed...

but still, this bickering among black folks is terrible
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over The Kidnap And Murder Of A 2-year-old Boy by PetroDollax: 10:28am On Apr 30, 2019
Blame your nigerian folks. Nigerians have been spiteful of other Africans for as long as I can remover. They think they are the best, yet the most useless grin you know President Nkrumah was a for3most pan Africanist,right? What did Ghana get out of that. Forget about all this “we are all Africans crap”.

Ugosample:

all these back and forth and bickering amongst Africans is just sickening undecided

we should be ashamed
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over The Kidnap And Murder Of A 2-year-old Boy by vaxx2: 10:29am On Apr 30, 2019
Ugosample:

we should be ashamed
Am a dual citizen's of both country . What i detest is chest beating from my fellow Nigerians
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over The Kidnap And Murder Of A 2-year-old Boy by Ugosample(m): 10:38am On Apr 30, 2019
vaxx2:
Am a dual citizen's of both country . What i detest is chest beating from my fellow Nigerians

it's painful
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over The Kidnap And Murder Of A 2-year-old Boy by Ugosample(m): 10:40am On Apr 30, 2019
PetroDollax:
Blame your nigerian folks. Nigerians have been spiteful of other Africans for as long as I can remover. They think they are the best, yet the most useless grin you know President Nkrumah was a for3most pan Africanist,right? What did Ghana get out of that. Forget about all this “we are all Africans crap”.

your last statement is VERY wrong and silly

If Africans continue to be stupid and bicker against each other, our common oppressor (or will I say exploiter ) will continue to have a field day at our expense

too bad Africans don't realise that.
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over The Kidnap And Murder Of A 2-year-old Boy by grandstar(m): 10:43am On Apr 30, 2019
Ugosample:

indeed...

but still, this bickering among black folks is terrible

It's in all races. Hitler saw the Germans as a super race and looked down on fellow white Polish people as second class.

The white Serbians started ethnic cleansing to kick out white Croats and Muslims from their lands.

In early 20th century America, the Italians and the Poles did not get on. Neither did the Irish with the italians
Also in early 20th America, Germans Jews did not get on with Polish Jews

It's in virtually all races. It will never end.

Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over The Kidnap And Murder Of A 2-year-old Boy by Getbizzzy: 10:46am On Apr 30, 2019
PetroDollax:
I don’t get it! What ex@ctly do nigerians control in Ghana? You really believe if nigerian businesses are sacked from a Ghana, the Ghanaian economy will collapse? You really, really believe that?

What exactly do nigerians control in Ghana?<is it the banks? You think if nigerian banks close shop today, the Ghanaian economy will collapse? grin do you know the number of banks in Ghana, apart from nigerian banks? Or is it Dangote cement? Do you know the number of cement companies in Ghana, apart from Dangote Cement? Or is it Glo grin do you know the number of telecommunications companies in Ghana, apart from Glo? Fuckeduppedness grin so tell me, how will the disappearance of nigerian businesses from Ghana affect the Ghanaian economy? By the way, what is the volume of nigerian investments in Ghana today? How much is it in terms of dollars and cents. I am sure you don’t know. But you will open your big mouth and talk as if you own the world, whereas nothing gum your nyash grin

Tullow alone has invested more than 10 billion dollars in the Ghanaian economy and are investing more. Aker plans to invest more than 10 billion dollars. The Chinese are investing big and companies from all over the world are investing massively in Ghana. Eni, ExxonMobil etc are all investing big in Ghana, not kobo and naira oooh grin

Are you aware that Ghana attracted more foreign direct investment than Nigeria? Where do you think the investments came from? Nigeria? I beg, it’s too early to laugh,huh? You nigerians always try to make yourself relevant and important when your own country is slipping into recession. Charity begins from home. Try and fix your sick country before claiming other people’s success grin

You're probably one of the sick Kufor moffos that nothing is in their empty skulls if not unripe coconut waters.

You idiots will ultimately die of envy and heart attacks for sure.

Just listen to the gibberish you spew laddened with unbridled hate and peer jealousy.

See how you listed out Nigerian investments in Ghana, how many can you list out of investments owed by Ghanaians in Nigeria? How many can you list out you idiot.

If you think it is easy to leave once country and establish in another man's country, then go and try and see.

We are controlling a large chunk of the economics in your country and that is a fact that your envy and jealousy can NEVER erase.

Instead of you guys to be grateful to us for rescuing you, you're their hating.

Idiots.

Your brothers are languishing in Dubai prisons for various crimes, go and ask them to come home and establish themselves in other neighboring African countries let's see.

Fools with empty skulls filled with unripe coconut waters.

Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over The Kidnap And Murder Of A 2-year-old Boy by Ugosample(m): 10:49am On Apr 30, 2019
grandstar:

It's in all races. Hitler saw the Germans as a super race and looked down on fellow white Polish people as second class.

The white Serbians started ethnic cleansing to kick out white Croats and Muslims from their lands.

In early 20th century America, the Italians and the Poles did not get on. Neither did the Irish with the italians
Also in early 20th America, Germans Jews did not get on with Polish Jews

It's in virtually all races. It will never end.

its in all races my black arse.

The Berlin conference in 19th century had them sit and share Africa IN PEACE among themselves
western Europeans see themselves as one in Europe and all whites see themselves as one in the USA, with a few skirmish

Africans on the other hand have decided to fracture themselves in America (AA, Afro carib and Africans on each other neck) and even in Africa we all in each other neck
we can't even share allocations or do things without going at each other throat

the zero sum mentality in black man has destroyed him undecided

there are some bickering in other ethnic groups

But black folks is the WORST.
Look at what Is going on in Nigeria
in Burundi
what happened in Rwanda
etc

the allies had to form a common front to neutralise Hitler

When will Africans form a conmon front to neutralise a common enemy? undecided
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over The Kidnap And Murder Of A 2-year-old Boy by grandstar(m): 10:59am On Apr 30, 2019
Ugosample:

its in all races my black arse.

The Berlin conference in 19th century had them sit and share Africa IN PEACE among themselves
western Europeans see themselves as one in Europe and all whites see themselves as one in the USA, with a few skirmish

Africans on the other hand have decided to fracture themselves in America (AA, Afro carib and Africans on each other neck) and even in Africa we all in each other neck
we can't even share allocations or do things without going at each other throat

the zero sum mentality in black man has destroyed him undecided

there are some bickering in other ethnic groups

But black folks is the WORST.
Look at what Is going on in Nigeria
in Burundi
what happened in Rwanda
etc

the allies had to form a common front to neutralise Hitler

When will Africans form a conmon front to neutralise a common enemy? undecided
Omohayek

Have you lived in a white country as an adult for a year as an adult?

I was in the UK in 2014 and I asked a Romanian about Polish people and he said he didn't like Polish people. And this was general among Romanians.

Northern Ireland is split between the Catholics (who are Irish) and the Protestants (Anglican descendants of the British colonisers). They just barely tolerate each other.

The Brits want to leave the EU because of the massive amount of immigrants who came from Eastern Europe searching for work.

Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over The Kidnap And Murder Of A 2-year-old Boy by Ugosample(m): 11:13am On Apr 30, 2019
grandstar:
Omohayek

Have you lived in a white country as an adult for a year as an adult?

I was in the UK in 2014 and I asked a Romanian about Polish people and he said he didn't like Polish people. And this was general among Romanians.

Northern Ireland is split between the Catholics (who are Irish) and the Protestants (Anglican descendants of the British colonisers). They just barely tolerate each other.

The Brits want to leave the EU because of the massive amount of immigrants who came from Eastern Europe searching for work.

I know that...

compare with what is going on in nigger Africa

and btw who is omohayek?

good
why can't Africans at least try to work out things/tolerate each other
na to destroy each other them sabi undecided

Dangote cannot operate in Benin and that same Benin exposed and allowed China to operate freely and charge more

I wanted to set up some thing with some partners in an African country I will not name
the same thing that they encourage the Lebanese and more recently the Chinese to do, they nail we Africans for it

I just abandoned the idea to set up in a friendlier place (CIV )

If the roles were reversed, You really think a Chinese will skip his neighbours to favour an African?
or a European would?

people like you find it difficult to accept
but black folks have programmed themselves to destroy each other

it's what I have experienced and currebtjy experimenting
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over The Kidnap And Murder Of A 2-year-old Boy by vaxx2: 11:18am On Apr 30, 2019
Getbizzzy:

You're probably one of the sick Kufor moffos that nothing is in their empty skulls if not unripe coconut waters.

Just listen to the gibberish you spew laddened with unbridled hate and peer jealousy.

See how you listed out Nigerian investments in Ghana, how many can you list out of investments owed by Ghanaians in Nigeria? How many can you list out you idiot.

If you think it is easy to leave once country and establish in another man's country, then go and try and see.

We are controlling a large chunk of the economics in your country and that is a fact that your envy and jealousy can NEVER erase.

Idiots.

Your brothers are languishing in Dubai prisons for various crimes, go and ask them to come home and establish themselves in other neighboring African countries let's see.

i can still count Three formidable ones.

1 Springfield Ashburton Nigeria ( they are into oil and gad.

2. Mpharma ( They are into Ecommerce . Pharmacy block chain.

3 Rlg communication Nigeria ( they are into IT and assembly of phones and computer.

These three mention company are all Ghanaian company. And they are still more.
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over The Kidnap And Murder Of A 2-year-old Boy by FroshJaynex(m): 12:19pm On Apr 30, 2019
SimSify:
This Ghanaian s are stupid oo.. How are you sure the crime was committed by Nigerians..

Without investigation..

Envy because they come to your country.. find opportunities you can't see and become better than you.. you think it's rocket science..

You try anything.. we reinforce Ghana-must-go.
forgive me to say YOU'RE stupid, I stay somewhere around there nd the crimes I brother come here to do surprises me. Am not supporting any Nigerian again doing crime. They block chances for hardworking guys like us, I feel bad how these loving and accommodating Ghanaian look at me now. It's painful being a Nigerian

Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over The Kidnap And Murder Of A 2-year-old Boy by PetroDollax: 1:25pm On Apr 30, 2019
shuo! you are just blowing hot air and talking rubbish. Can you tell me how Nigeria or nigerians control the Ghanaian economy? Perhaps we can settle this matter once and for all,huh? nigerians are always shouting they control Ghana's economy bla bla bla and how the Ghanaian economy will collapse if Nigerian decides to pull out. so why don't you tell me and every one else how nigerians control the Ghanaian economy? Years ago, nigerians sacked Ghanaians from their country. The Ghanaians went back and by dint of hard work and discipline, they have built a country they can be proud of. today, you Nigerians want to claim the credit for what Ghanaians have done?

i am waiting for you to tell me how nigerian controls the Ghanaian economy. what is even the level of nigeria's current investment in Ghana? which Nigerian company has built a large factory in Ghana? Most nigerian companies are service providers or into retail business. Ghanaians invest in other countries, but nobody wants to invest in nigeria, for obvious reasons grin stop talking like a fool,huh? grin
Getbizzzy:

Idiots.

Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over The Kidnap And Murder Of A 2-year-old Boy by PetroDollax: 1:31pm On Apr 30, 2019
I understand your pain. Thank you God you live in Ghana and you are disgusted by what your country people are doing in Ghana. Instead of nigerians to talk sensibly and realise that you cannot go to another person's country and terrorise them, they ae talking rubbish. na wao. I don't know if it is stvpidity or pure hatred for Ghanaians, but what is wrong is wrong. no sensible human being should try to justify the heinous things Nigerians are doing in Ghana.

FroshJaynex:
forgive me to say YOU'RE stupid, I stay somewhere around there nd the crimes I brother come here to do surprises me. Am not supporting any Nigerian again doing crime. They block chances for hardworking guys like us, I feel bad how these loving and accommodating Ghanaian look at me now. It's painful being a Nigerian
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over The Kidnap And Murder Of A 2-year-old Boy by PetroDollax: 1:35pm On Apr 30, 2019
but why will any Ghanaian company want to invest in Nigeria? the place is a jungle grin I WILL NEVER EVER PUT MY HARD EARNED MONEY INTO A ZOO COUNTRY LIKE NIGERIA. The country is fvcked grin quote me!

vaxx2:
i can still count Three formidable ones.

1 Springfield Ashburton Nigeria ( they are into oil and gad.

2. Mpharma ( They are into Ecommerce . Pharmacy block chain.

3 Rlg communication Nigeria ( they are into IT and assembly of phones and computer.

These three mention company are all Ghanaian company. And they are still more.

SP Lareee: Bandits Kidnap DPO In Plateau (Photo) / Two Nigerians Arrested In Bangkok, 75g Of Cocaine Seized / EFCC Arrests 58 Oil Thieves In Port Harcourt (photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103