Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,719 members, 7,831,292 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Three Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over The Kidnap And Murder Of A 2-year-old Boy - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Three Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over The Kidnap And Murder Of A 2-year-old Boy (20041 Views)

Three Nigerians Arrested For Drug Smuggling In Indonesia May Face Death Penalty / Delta Police Arrests Facebook Scammers Who Kidnap And Gangrape Underage Girls / 3 Men Kidnap And Rape A Lady In Anambra After Collecting N400,000 Ransom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over The Kidnap And Murder Of A 2-year-old Boy by Ugosample(m): 8:10pm On Apr 29, 2019
Triniti:
Chaii, Nigerians don finally cast Kasoa. The raid that will take place that axis this coming week will be enormous, how can I go see my babe out there again? 40/40 and London bar will so vacant these days

You guys should link up at hot gossip NA for osu side

You better no need kasoa
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over The Kidnap And Murder Of A 2-year-old Boy by vaxx2: 8:25pm On Apr 29, 2019
Triniti:
[s]Shut your mouth if you know nothing about economics, if Nigerians leave your country en masse the way you people have been shouting. The economy of your country will cripple overnight, do you know the amount of financial powers Nigerians wield in Ghana? If that capital flight leaves in one fold, the ripple effect will will felt in every sector of Ghanaians national life[/s].
learn when you don't know

The bilateral trade between Ghana and Nigeria does not supersede south africa. Ghana export to south africa alone is by far more than what it export to Nigeria. Meaning Ghana earms a large foreign cash from South africa. Therefore south africa is a dependable partner

In the order hand, it is Nigeria who needs Ghana, because Ghana is the largest importer of Nigeria oil and gas in west africa. Check on the import and export trade and let's see who is more important to one another.

1 Like

Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over The Kidnap And Murder Of A 2-year-old Boy by Stamfordluiz(m): 8:26pm On Apr 29, 2019
Dickhead02:
You keep talking crap.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYcxey-VNo8

Talking with you is a waste of time, sakawa boys is a name given to internet fraudsters like in Nigeria it's called yahoo boys and 80% of the sakawa boys you hear are Nigerians the remaining 20 were taught by Nigerians as well. What year do you think sakawa boys came into existence and what year did larger number of boys from Edo and Delta moved to Ghana? Please don't argue about what you do not know
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over The Kidnap And Murder Of A 2-year-old Boy by Imo1stson: 8:29pm On Apr 29, 2019
This is mere allegations that nobody can substantiate. I sense jealousy and set up here
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over The Kidnap And Murder Of A 2-year-old Boy by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 29, 2019
Stamfordluiz:

Talking with you is a waste of time, sakawa boys is a name given to internet fraudsters like in Nigeria it's called yahoo boys and 80% of the sakawa boys you hear are Nigerians the remaining 20 were taught by Nigerians as well. What year do you think sakawa boys came into existence and what year did larger number of boys from Edo and Delta moved to Ghana? Please don't argue about what you do not know
You are talking nonsense

Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over The Kidnap And Murder Of A 2-year-old Boy by writeprof(m): 8:40pm On Apr 29, 2019
Donald95:

This is the cause of Xenophobic attacks. Nigerians are good at paying back people that helped and accommodated them with Evil.

Are you a Nigerian? Your statement is stereotyped, generalised and derogatory. Every HUMAN has the tendency and potential to repay good with evil. My sympathy goes to the family especially the father as I APPEAL TO EVIL DOERS TO PLEASE CONSIDER THE EFFECTS OF THEIR ACTIONS ON THEIR TARGETS.
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over The Kidnap And Murder Of A 2-year-old Boy by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 29, 2019
Stamfordluiz:

And more nonsense

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWydZLtZJrM
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over The Kidnap And Murder Of A 2-year-old Boy by cookingsoul(m): 8:46pm On Apr 29, 2019
i bet ma life na ipob pigs shamefull idiots
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over The Kidnap And Murder Of A 2-year-old Boy by cookingsoul(m): 8:50pm On Apr 29, 2019
Getbizzzy:
Stupid and envious set of people, and the blogger who reported these feciticious tales deserves to be stoned to death.

Just look at how they mentioned 'white saloom Toyota car' as if they caught them carrying the missing child in the said car.

Idiots.

Nigerians are even one of the major booastes of your wobbling economy, just try any rubbish and watch it fall totally and crash into recession.

Naija guys are hustling hard to eke out living there, just try ur own ways and hustle out stuffs for ur selves instead of hating em.

Hate will only destroy your souls and blind ur visions while the Naija guys keep soaring.

For criminal activities, Naija boys still dey learn work where Ghana boys dey including ritual killing.

Go and fix ur selves instead of looking out for whom to blame.

SMH!
thunder fall on u

Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over The Kidnap And Murder Of A 2-year-old Boy by RiyadhGoddess(f): 8:53pm On Apr 29, 2019
Donald95:

This is the cause of Xenophobic attacks. Nigerians are good at paying back people that helped and accommodated them with Evil.

Exactly.

1 Like

Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over The Kidnap And Murder Of A 2-year-old Boy by Stamfordluiz(m): 8:56pm On Apr 29, 2019
Dickhead02:
You are talking nonsense

I want to know the reason you derails from the headline, just show me a video of Ghana cultism activities, robbery activities or harvesting of human parts for money. Here in Ghana I walk home everyday by some minutes past 12 or 1am and most at times I walk while I'm on call without any body asking WHO GOES YOU or police harassing me
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over The Kidnap And Murder Of A 2-year-old Boy by Stamfordluiz(m): 9:02pm On Apr 29, 2019
Triniti:
Chaii, Nigerians don finally cast Kasoa. The raid that will take place that axis this coming week will be enormous, how can I go see my babe out there again? 40/40 and London bar will so vacant these days

Kasoa is a no go area because of the bad deeds of Nigerians
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over The Kidnap And Murder Of A 2-year-old Boy by Getbizzzy: 9:17pm On Apr 29, 2019
See another Nigerian

Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over The Kidnap And Murder Of A 2-year-old Boy by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 29, 2019
Stamfordluiz:

I want to know the reason you derails from the headline, just show me a video of Ghana cultism activities, robbery activities or harvesting of human parts for money. Here in Ghana I walk home everyday by some minutes past 12 or 1am and most at times I walk while I'm on call without any body asking WHO GOES YOU or police harassing me
you type crap man go sleep.
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over The Kidnap And Murder Of A 2-year-old Boy by luluman: 9:54pm On Apr 29, 2019
greatermeme:
98% of Yorubas on Nairaland are uneducated, maybe jobless! Educated ones, with good living conditions are not on this forum!
Ok now, but what do you call the Categories of yeebos & their leaders who read from this forum & display their blue films in spite of their education.
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over The Kidnap And Murder Of A 2-year-old Boy by greatermeme: 9:57pm On Apr 29, 2019
luluman:
Ok now, but what do you call the Categories of yeebos & their leaders who read from this forum & display their blue films in spite of their education.
poor mentality is the bane of your problem! Go fix it!
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over The Kidnap And Murder Of A 2-year-old Boy by bosco9: 10:01pm On Apr 29, 2019
Mehn....dem don cast Kasoa, person go dey fear to waka again....I remember the good old days of Kasoa cry cry
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over The Kidnap And Murder Of A 2-year-old Boy by luluman: 10:01pm On Apr 29, 2019
greatermeme:
poor mentality is the bane of your problem! Go fix it!
And what is the bane of the problem of your mumu leader that does not know that sex act is a personal endeavour & not nollywood or Kanuwood movie.
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over The Kidnap And Murder Of A 2-year-old Boy by Codes151(m): 10:09pm On Apr 29, 2019
Typical Ghanaians!!

Nigerians made that country! Their beef didn’t start today! Landlords took advantage of Nigerians!! Even Ghanaians could afford rents we paid. (2005-2007) was the transition period for Ghana! You guys owe Nigerians for breathing life into that country!

As for the bush, kasoa. Who knew such place of not for Nigerians?

Now, back to the story!!
Get proper evidence and don’t think you can persecute Nigerians for everything!

Let’s not forget the dirty Sarkawa you Ghanaians are doing or the rubbish diabolical shits... not every crime should be attributed to Nigerians!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over The Kidnap And Murder Of A 2-year-old Boy by Codes151(m): 10:14pm On Apr 29, 2019
You have no idea what you are saying!
Ask those that where there from the beginning! Sakawa boys then didn’t even last because of the fetish shits they did. Even now, every sacrifice they make, your media always uses Nigerians as the scapegoat
Stamfordluiz:

2 Likes

Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over The Kidnap And Murder Of A 2-year-old Boy by wizzzmike: 10:17pm On Apr 29, 2019
Codes151:
Typical Ghanaians!!

Nigerians made that country! Their beef didn’t start today! Landlords took advantage of Nigerians!! Even Ghanaians could afford rents we paid. (2005-2007) was the transition period for Ghana! You guys owe Nigerians for breathing life into that country!

As for the bush, kasoa. Who knew such place of not for Nigerians?

Now, back to the story!!
Get proper evidence and don’t think you can persecute Nigerians for everything!

Let’s not forget the dirty Sarkawa you Ghanaians are doing or the rubbish diabolical shits... not every crime should be attributed to Nigerians!

why you crying dumbass crime in the DNA of ur Nigeria.

hey are you high lol Ghana gain independence before ur Nigeria how can you poverty capital country made Ghana. without Ghana the so called Nigeria and Nigerians do not exist because help you gain gain independence. Nigeria and Nigerians will always be our younger siblings lol the truth hurt bitch

1 Like

Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over The Kidnap And Murder Of A 2-year-old Boy by Codes151(m): 10:35pm On Apr 29, 2019
wizzzmike:

why you crying dumbass crime in the DNA of ur Nigeria.

hey are you high lol Ghana gain independence before ur Nigeria how can you poverty capital country made Ghana. without Ghana the so called Nigeria and Nigerians do not exist because help you gain gain independence. Nigeria and Nigerians will always be our younger siblings lol the truth hurt bitch
typical Charlie, talking after eating fufu with pepper! Gaining independence before nigeria doesn’t make you richer or bigger!

As at 2006, a taxi drop was 1cedis 80 p. Now it’s higher just cause Nigerians we’re using it a lot!

You paid 800ghc for fees while Nigerians paid 1100 - 1500 - 2000 dollars for the same program!

And many more!!

You may have independence first, but we made you! Even independence, we helped you get it...
your economy today is grateful to Nigerians!

Kaaf made kasoa, AIT and west hill mall (Nigerian partnership) made SCC, All nations made Kof town (all where because of Nigerians) our investments in your country, Ghana can never pay back even in 100 years!

By the way, Charlie, your English no be here o!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over The Kidnap And Murder Of A 2-year-old Boy by wizzzmike: 11:02pm On Apr 29, 2019
Codes151:
typical Charlie, talking after eating fufu with pepper! Gaining independence before nigeria doesn’t make you richer or bigger!

As at 2006, a taxi drop was 1cedis 80 p. Now it’s higher just cause Nigerians we’re using it a lot!

You paid 800ghc for fees while Nigerians paid 1100 - 1500 - 2000 dollars for the same program!

And many more!!

You may have independence first, but we made you! Even independence, we helped you get it...
your economy today is grateful to Nigerians!

Kaaf made kasoa, AIT and west hill mall (Nigerian partnership) made SCC, All nations made Kof town (all where because of Nigerians) our investments in your country, Ghana can never pay back even in 100 years!

By the way, Charlie, your English no be here o!

lol you're dumbest funniest guy ever on this forum. probably the generator fuse talking. I won't waste my time dude get some books you're still not making sense
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over The Kidnap And Murder Of A 2-year-old Boy by Platony(m): 11:10pm On Apr 29, 2019
Nigerians na wa for una sef!! Haba!!!!

Una go just dey disgrace d country as a whole anywhere una go.all in d name of making money, street, street.

Street kee una there!!!

angry angry
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over The Kidnap And Murder Of A 2-year-old Boy by 128Adaora180: 11:42pm On Apr 29, 2019
alright

@/@/

Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over The Kidnap And Murder Of A 2-year-old Boy by Triniti(m): 12:23am On Apr 30, 2019
vaxx2:
learn when you don't know

The bilateral trade between Ghana and Nigeria does not supersede south africa. Ghana export to south africa alone is by far more than what it export to Nigeria. Meaning Ghana earms a large foreign cash from South africa. Therefore south africa is a dependable partner

In the order hand, it is Nigeria who needs Ghana, because Ghana is the largest importer of Nigeria oil and gas in west africa. Check on the import and export trade and let's see who is more important to one another.

Lol, you are living in a fools paradise, how many South Africans do you have doing business in your country. I’m talking about day to day movers of the economy and you are telling me about Ghanaian export to South Africa. Know this today, if Nigerians move their financial power overnight from your country, your economy will crash...you think Akufo and his goons don’t know this?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over The Kidnap And Murder Of A 2-year-old Boy by Triniti(m): 12:33am On Apr 30, 2019
Ugosample:

You guys should link up at hot gossip NA for osu side

You better no need kasoa
haa..... Osu too far bro, my vacation home dey spintex road,the babe too set for back, that be why I dey go see her for kasoa. She hardly leaves her comfort zone
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over The Kidnap And Murder Of A 2-year-old Boy by godofuck231: 6:33am On Apr 30, 2019
first of all his azz should be open wide with a speculum and a piece of red hot rod be dropped into it before it is stitched close, then he can feel the pains that child's mother felt during child birth and after the death of the child.
Re: Three Nigerians Arrested In Ghana Over The Kidnap And Murder Of A 2-year-old Boy by Westsida: 7:21am On Apr 30, 2019
Donald95:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Boko Haram Launches Fresh Attack On Gwoza Town / SP Lareee: Bandits Kidnap DPO In Plateau (Photo) / Kidnapping: Be Vigilant, Lekki Alerts Residents, Calls For Okada Ban

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.