Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,974 members, 7,835,272 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Ladies Please Play Hard To Get.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Please Play Hard To Get.. (1012 Views)

Ladies, Please Share Your Stories Of Rejection From A Guy You Shot Your Shoot At / This Is What Happens To The Females Who Play Hard To Get Too Much / A Friend Found Anti-HIV Drugs In Her Boyfriend's House, Ladies Please Be Careful (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Please Play Hard To Get.. by bigpriik: 5:44pm On Apr 29, 2019
Forget about what men are always ranting here online you can never play satisfy humans.Ladies please play hard to get but don't overdo it,it is for you own good.98 percent of men would not value you if you give in too easily to them

I remember when i once had a girlfriend who gave in to my advances in just three days I was shocked at first I gave myself the accolade for being good with my game but when we had our first sex her pussy was so loose despite having a bigdikk her pussy swallowed everything worst part I didn't even cum it was like a pit meaning she has screwed many dicks.

to even make matters worst I later discovered she was a boyfreak she loves boys so much that even her friend scolded her, always craving male attention I gradually began to loose interest because I started seeing her as a slut that can easily screw even my friends.

nothing wrong with liking sex and boys as a lady but learn to code it and never giving in easily because most men who complain will dump you easily after sex but just know when to stop playing your game don't over play hard to get.

thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Please Play Hard To Get.. by Aboks(m): 6:09pm On Apr 29, 2019
play hard to get wetin u gain
Re: Ladies Please Play Hard To Get.. by donbachi(m): 6:20pm On Apr 29, 2019
You met your kind
Re: Ladies Please Play Hard To Get.. by colly1860: 6:30pm On Apr 29, 2019
donbachi:
You met your kind
Very correct. Big prick met big vagina..
Loool

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please Play Hard To Get.. by StPete: 6:38pm On Apr 29, 2019
bigpriik:
Forget about what men are always ranting here online you can never play satisfy humans.Ladies please play hard to get but don't overdo it,it is for you own good.98 percent of men would not value you if you give in too easily to them

I remember when i once had a girlfriend who gave in to my advances in just three days I was shocked at first I gave myself the accolade for being good with my game but when we had our first sex her pussy was so loose despite having a bigdikk her pussy swallowed everything worst part I didn't even cum it was like a pit meaning she has screwed many dicks.

to even make matters worst I later discovered she was a boyfreak she loves boys so much that even her friend scolded her, always craving male attention I gradually began to loose interest because I started seeing her as a slut that can easily screw even my friends.

nothing wrong with liking sex and boys as a lady but learn to code it and never giving in easily because most men who complain will dump you easily after sex but just know when to stop playing your game don't over play hard to get.

thanks.

So according to your analogy, if it had taken you months to woo her but still found out she has a wide vagina, you wouldn’t mind wifing her cos afterall she wasn’t so easy to get.

Also lemme school you. Wide vaginas aren’t a product of too much sex, just the way we are created differently, so are our body parts. There are tight, wide, short, deep, always-wet, always-dry types of vaginas. Same way there are different kinds of diicks. Every type is based on individual differences.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Please Play Hard To Get.. by MissRaine69(f): 8:33pm On Apr 29, 2019
bigpriik:

thanks.

I have a question.
So if she had played hard to get what impact would that have had on her vagina?
Would it have made the sex better? I was not aware of the correlation between pelvic floor muscles and playing hard to get. Please bless us with your wisdom.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ladies Please Play Hard To Get.. by bluefilm: 10:40pm On Apr 29, 2019
StPete:

So according to your analogy, if it had taken you months to woo her but still found out she has a wide vagina, you wouldn’t mind wifing her cos afterall she wasn’t so easy to get.

Also lemme school you. Wide vaginas aren’t a product of too much sex, just the way we are created differently, so are our body parts. There are tight, wide, short, deep, always-wet, always-dry types of vaginas. Same way there are different kinds of diicks. Every type is based on individual differences.

Don't mind the idiot.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Please Play Hard To Get.. by LarryBee1k: 10:53pm On Apr 29, 2019
Re: Ladies Please Play Hard To Get.. by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 08, 2019
This op ur so fvucking stupid! undecided

(1) (Reply)

Does Your Girlfriend Now Disrespect You? Check This Out!!! / If You're Single Gather Here / Why You Should Not Take Pregnancy Preventive Drugs As A Single Lady.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.