Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,153 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

Why Do Broke Men Always Get Triggered By This? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Broke Men Always Get Triggered By This? (14548 Views)

Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? / Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? / How Do Broke Men Get Laid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Broke Men Always Get Triggered By This? by Follygunners: 10:57pm On Apr 29, 2019
Why is it the ugly / stock-fish type girls always looking for deep pockets? grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Broke Men Always Get Triggered By This? by bigpriik: 10:58pm On Apr 29, 2019
MariaLavina:
Nobody is mandating it for men to date or marry broke girls? It's a thing of choice. But men decide to go for them for fulfilment. You know Nigerian men feel fulfilled when they are able to spend on their women, it's an ego thing.They will rather go for women they can control with their money than independent ones.

Aside that , traditionally it is expected of the man to earn more because he is the provider.That hence the focus on man's financial stability and not the woman's.

mumu what do you know about men you are a woman you can never understand a man's am mind.
Re: Why Do Broke Men Always Get Triggered By This? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Apr 29, 2019
bigpriik:

mumu what do you know about men you are a woman you can never understand a man's am mind.
You are a Prick indeed. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Broke Men Always Get Triggered By This? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Apr 29, 2019
MariaLavina:
Didn't type that, that's in your head.

Our property? Lol are you rich? grin grin

Go and make money my friend! cheesy

yeah that is what i am doing.. making MY OWN MONEY...so go and make yours and stop depending on us for survival and social mobility...shebi they said..what a man can do, a woman can do it better

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Broke Men Always Get Triggered By This? by Nobody: 11:02pm On Apr 29, 2019
lilwetdick:

[s]yeah that is what i am doing.. making MY OWN MONEY...so go and make yours and stop depending on us for survival and social mobility...shebi they said..what a man can do, a woman can do it better [/s]
Go and make money! tongue
Re: Why Do Broke Men Always Get Triggered By This? by flokii: 11:09pm On Apr 29, 2019
You sound more like a gold digger to me..

Even if I have all the billiions in the world, I wouldn't consider a lazy broke ass of a lady as partner who can't offer anything other than sex.

No wonder girls from that side dey old for their papa house before them marry (that's if they ever get married). Keep looking for Ned Nwoko upandan.
Barawo!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Broke Men Always Get Triggered By This? by MrBrownJay1(m): 11:09pm On Apr 29, 2019
MariaLavina:
Used , abused, dropped,replaced these things to happen to women that stuck to their men when they had nothing so what's the point?

Nah that's where you are wrong.... A woman who comes correct is treated CORRECTLY, and if she isn't treated correctly, she has more sense than to stay in a degrading disrespectful r/ship. The only ones that actually stay are the deluded broke liability ones who think solely about the MONEY... Thus the 1st time that man tells her to "shut the fukc up biatch" and she actually keeps quiet (instead of abusing the daylight out of this man), is the beginning of the end for that babe.

As a matter of fact a Man's true behavior is known when he has enough, so it's safer going for someone you already know. Don't you think?

What do you think happens when a rich man spends a bit of money on these deluded broke women (who never had any)? What do you think happens when she sits on proper leathered seats in ACed motor (talkless if you have her fly to fancy exotic places on vacay)?! Exactly....she loses her damn mind and act like she is somebody, while she is still a nobody. The only way you will know anybody is if their financial situation does NOT change (or has been through the changes with you). Most these liability women wouldn't know how to make money even if you opened 100 biz for them, they only know how to SPEND money because they have no knowledge on how hard it is to A) make money and most importantly, B) keep money.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Broke Men Always Get Triggered By This? by bluefilm: 11:20pm On Apr 29, 2019
kafulka:

@ ur last sentence
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Yes na.

The thing dey taya me whenever I see any of these useless slùts make such bold declarations

You no get.

Your papa no get kwa.

Nobody for your family even get

Your entire family is as poor as church rat.

But instead of you to begin work hard by yaself such that wetin do your papa no go do you, you will simply just fold your two hands dey wait for one wealthy man from somewhere to come and deliver you from hell.

I will never reconcile nor understand that type of warped reasoning at all.

In short, what gives you the audacity to be making such demands in the first place?

Just imagine me with no shishi in my pockets going to Dangote and telling him that if he's not worth billions of dollars, that I am not going to work for him.

How do you think Dangote will look at me afterwards?

Idiotic _bitches exposing their fishbrain everywhere.

Well sha, the economic situation of the country presently has made it that even if na davido all these useless and dumb hoes want, it will only remain a dream.

If you cannot manage my 30 thousand naira minimum wage with me, nne just park it dia.

Or better still, bring your pants. wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Broke Men Always Get Triggered By This? by BlackSaints: 11:35pm On Apr 29, 2019
CruellaDeVil:
*Trigger alert*

If you know you get offended whenever you see the term *broke men* or you begin to convulse and foam at the mouth like a rabid dog when we table your matter, abeg leave! Because I can assure you, you will HATE this post and would probably have a heart attack!

That said, my question is: WHY do Broke men get sooooo upset and in heir feelings when they hear a girl say she wants to marry a rich man? I mean, is it such a bad thing to aspire for? I believe all girls should aspire to "marry up", marry a man that can take good care of you! Nobody would want to be shackled to a man that is living in abject poverty na. You don't have a right to criticize us for our preferences after all, nobody says anything to you when you say you want girls with big breasts or yansh! same way you like a thick girl is the same we we prefer loaded pockets cheesy

And the funny thing is that it's usually you broke men that get upset when a girl says she wants a wealthy man. You don't ever see an actually rich man getting a seizure when a girl says this. It's just the fact that money or lack of it has shamed you and relegated you to the background once again and you cant do anything about it. Your ego is hurt beyond words when you see your fellow man getting all the respect, nice chicks ad attention because of hs money while you are spited and looked down upon grin

Even you sef, as you are broke, do you like yourself? Will you advise your sister to marry a broke man like you? Would you want your daughters to marry a broke man? If a rich woman and a poor woman should come and ask you out and note they are equally beautiful, intelligent and talented, won't you pick the rich woman?

I'm sure some of you retárds will come here and say only broke girls want rich guys, girls should work for their own money yen yen yen but the truth is, the desire for rich men is not just for material gains, it's also a class thing (at least in some cases). Girls from poor and those from well off backgrounds would rather be with a rich guy, even Linda Ikeji with all her wealth found a rich man to impregnate her and I highly doubt you'd ever catch her dead with a broke ass. So, it's a universal thing. ALL girls would prefer a rich guy, even the most hardworking and independent ones grin
In my own case, my reason is you did not see me suffering in my father's house so you cannot come and push me into a life of wretchedness grin

On a final note, when you here a girl say she wants only wealthy guys, don't be offended. Nobody likes suffer head life. Instead, it should motivate you to make money so you can be a girl's desire cheesy

Lastly, to all niggas out there that'd definitely be in severe pains by my post and would come to say nonsense, I have only one sentence for you :
Nwanne jee cho ba ego cheesy
So how much do you have in your account?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Broke Men Always Get Triggered By This? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Apr 29, 2019
kai see painment grin grin grin
I no blame you sha, it must really suck to be constantly reminded how useless as a man you are if you no get money
take heart, o
and finally, nwanne jee cho ba ego cheesy
bluefilm:

Yes na.

The thing dey taya me whenever I see any of these useless slùts make such bold declarations

You no get.

Your papa no get kwa.

Nobody for your family even get

Your entire family is as poor as church rat.

But instead of you to begin work hard by yaself such that wetin do your papa no go do you, you will simply just fold your two hands dey wait for one wealthy man from somewhere to come and deliver you from hell.

I will never reconcile nor understand that type of warped reasoning at all.

In short, what gives you the audacity to be making such demands in the first place?

Just imagine me with no shishi in my pockets going to Dangote and telling him that if he's not worth billions of dollars, that I am not going to work for him.

How do you think Dangote will look at me afterwards?

Idiotic _bitches exposing their fishbrain everywhere.

Well sha, the economic situation of the country presently has made it that even if na davido all these useless and dumb hoes want, it will only remain a dream.

If you cannot manage my 30 thousand naira minimum wage with me, nne just park it dia.

Or better still, bring your pants. wink
Re: Why Do Broke Men Always Get Triggered By This? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Apr 29, 2019
if you have no desire to swell my account, then you fuckn have no business asking me whats in it. just accept the message and hustle harder
BlackSaints:
So how much do you have in your account?
Re: Why Do Broke Men Always Get Triggered By This? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Apr 29, 2019
my brother, make the billions first and see the transformation that'd occur in you
you'd begin to see things from the girl's perspective that theres nothing nice about being with a broke man
even independent women want rich men and if it's your choice to go for one, there are still other rich men that'd go for a woman that don't want to work(not that I support women not working)
flokii:
You sound more like a gold digger to me..

Even if I have all the billiions in the world, I wouldn't consider a lazy broke ass of a lady as partner who can't offer anything other than sex.

No wonder girls from that side dey old for their papa house before them marry (that's if they ever get married). Keep looking for Ned Nwoko upandan.
Barawo!
Re: Why Do Broke Men Always Get Triggered By This? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Apr 29, 2019
my brother, whether na stock fish or tilapia or shark, every woman want a rich man. QED
Follygunners:
Why is it the ugly / stock-fish type girls always looking for deep pockets? grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Broke Men Always Get Triggered By This? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Apr 29, 2019
IT'S hardly unlikely that the money will disappear
and if it does, too bad for the girl
she should just accept her loss and move on.
Raalsalghul:
And this is why I don't believe in marriage. What happens if the money dissappears? The pity I feel for those people that deluse themselves with the word love.
Re: Why Do Broke Men Always Get Triggered By This? by TimiRume(f): 11:43pm On Apr 29, 2019
Your mama no fine, your sisters dem wowor but you no dey date ugly girls, fat or skinny girls. Na posch babes you want. If na like so, make women with poor fathers and wretched brothers no pursue millionaire or billionaire?

Everybody has standards, if you have standards that you want in a companion why do you demonize others for theirs. I know, it's called sexism and it's a foolish thing to suffer from because it takes away ever form of sensitiviy in you for the opp sex and makes you a narcissist prick.

This same nairaland, where men waste no time calling women ugly. Do you know what it means for a woman to bear being called ugly? That's the most demeaning word you can ever call a woman. It is very depressing and takes a toll on her self esteem. But then it's okay right because they are ''mere women'' or maybe ''animals'' or ''objects'' and they are not supposed to feel insulted. Wow you guys need help, serious help.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Broke Men Always Get Triggered By This? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Apr 29, 2019
Thank you my brother, oil dey overflow on your head! You get am well and it's people like you God won't hesitate to bless abundantly for being truthful and objective.
TimiRume:
Your mama no fine, your sisters dem wowor but you no dey date ugly girls, fat or skinny girls. Na posch babes you want. If na like so, make women with poor fathers and wretched brothers no pursue millionaire or billionaire?

Everybody has standards, if you have standards that you want in a companion why do you demonize others for theirs. I know, it's called sexism and it's a foolish thing to suffer from because it takes away ever form of sensitiviy in you for the opp sex and makes you a narcissist prick.

This same nairaland, where men waste no time calling women ugly. Do you know what it means for a woman to bear being called ugly? That's the most demeaning word you can ever call a woman. It is very depressing and takes a toll on her self esteem. But then it's okay right because they are ''mere women'' or maybe ''animals'' or ''objects'' and they are not supposed to feel insulted. Wow you guys need help, serious help.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Broke Men Always Get Triggered By This? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Apr 29, 2019
Man city gonna win this year's epl take it or leave it.

Walks out of thread

1 Like

Re: Why Do Broke Men Always Get Triggered By This? by Kaycee54321(m): 11:59pm On Apr 29, 2019
Nawa oh. This thing called Love has really become very scarce to the point it seems it never existed among humanity

Men seeking relationships with women based on physical looks (Eg Big ass, Pointed Boobs, Sophistication, etc)

Women seeking relationships based on Financial ability and to a little extent, physical appearance too

Whatever happened to just Loving someone regardless of what the person can offer?

This Life...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Broke Men Always Get Triggered By This? by bigpriik: 12:10am On Apr 30, 2019
Kaycee54321:
Nawa oh. This thing called Love has really become very scarce to the point it seems it never existed among humanity

Men seeking relationships with women based on physical looks (Eg Big ass, Pointed Boobs, Sophistication, etc)

Women seeking relationships based on Financial ability and to a little extent, physical appearance too

Whatever happened to just Loving someone regardless of what the person can offer?

This Life...

it's is called endtime the love of so many has grown cold check ur bible .lovers of pleasure
Re: Why Do Broke Men Always Get Triggered By This? by ThothHermes: 12:15am On Apr 30, 2019
CruellaDeVil:
*Trigger alert*

If you know you get offended whenever you see the term *broke men* or you begin to convulse and foam at the mouth like a rabid dog when we table your matter, abeg leave! Because I can assure you, you will HATE this post and would probably have a heart attack!

That said, my question is: WHY do Broke men get sooooo upset and in heir feelings when they hear a girl say she wants to marry a rich man? I mean, is it such a bad thing to aspire for? I believe all girls should aspire to "marry up", marry a man that can take good care of you! Nobody would want to be shackled to a man that is living in abject poverty na. You don't have a right to criticize us for our preferences after all, nobody says anything to you when you say you want girls with big breasts or yansh! same way you like a thick girl is the same we we prefer loaded pockets cheesy

And the funny thing is that it's usually you broke men that get upset when a girl says she wants a wealthy man. You don't ever see an actually rich man getting a seizure when a girl says this. It's just the fact that money or lack of it has shamed you and relegated you to the background once again and you cant do anything about it. Your ego is hurt beyond words when you see your fellow man getting all the respect, nice chicks ad attention because of hs money while you are spited and looked down upon grin

Even you sef, as you are broke, do you like yourself? Will you advise your sister to marry a broke man like you? Would you want your daughters to marry a broke man? If a rich woman and a poor woman should come and ask you out and note they are equally beautiful, intelligent and talented, won't you pick the rich woman?

I'm sure some of you retárds will come here and say only broke girls want rich guys, girls should work for their own money yen yen yen but the truth is, the desire for rich men is not just for material gains, it's also a class thing (at least in some cases). Girls from poor and those from well off backgrounds would rather be with a rich guy, even Linda Ikeji with all her wealth found a rich man to impregnate her and I highly doubt you'd ever catch her dead with a broke ass. So, it's a universal thing. ALL girls would prefer a rich guy, even the most hardworking and independent ones grin
In my own case, my reason is you did not see me suffering in my father's house so you cannot come and push me into a life of wretchedness grin

On a final note, when you here a girl say she wants only wealthy guys, don't be offended. Nobody likes suffer head life. Instead, it should motivate you to make money so you can be a girl's desire cheesy

Lastly, to all niggas out there that'd definitely be in severe pains by my post and would come to say nonsense, I have only one sentence for you :
If you were not suffering in your father's house how exactly would you be suffering in a broke man's house

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Broke Men Always Get Triggered By This? by bigpriik: 12:24am On Apr 30, 2019
this same topic everyday by day nawaooo God abeg blow trumpet make this world just end abeg make we rest.
Re: Why Do Broke Men Always Get Triggered By This? by Kaycee54321(m): 12:28am On Apr 30, 2019
bigpriik:

it's is called endtime the love of so many has grown cold check ur bible .lovers of pleasure

It's quite sad. I do not apportion blames however, a lot have Loved and Lost, so many have given Love and received Pain in return

Everybody is just trying to be careful and reduce the chances of being hurt

The world is a very nasty place these days...Before, LOVE was just LOVE

Now there's true Love and there's false Love...
Re: Why Do Broke Men Always Get Triggered By This? by Nobody: 12:44am On Apr 30, 2019
Well unfortunately we are in a very materialistic and superficial time and we can do nothing but adjust to it
Kaycee54321:

This Life...
Re: Why Do Broke Men Always Get Triggered By This? by Kaycee54321(m): 12:52am On Apr 30, 2019
CruellaDeVil:
Well unfortunately we are in a very materialistic and superficial time and we can do nothing but adjust to it

True, we do live in a very superficial time

Sad thing is, it gets worse by the day

I don't know about adjusting to it though, because I'd really like to raise my sons and daughters differently, make them know they have a choice

It's the best I can do...
Re: Why Do Broke Men Always Get Triggered By This? by Nobody: 1:37am On Apr 30, 2019
CruellaDeVil:
This one wey never see morning food chop dey talk about $ grin grin

This is not a post to brag or to shame broke men, I’m simply advising y’all to make money. Trust me all your bitterness and anger would vamoose when you do cheesy

So you don't have upto 2million for acct to post for the guy. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Broke Men Always Get Triggered By This? by Augustinadangs: 1:39am On Apr 30, 2019
Please, come and help Nigeria. Thank you. https://www.nairaland.com/5160887/scholarship-progress
Re: Why Do Broke Men Always Get Triggered By This? by Nobody: 1:52am On Apr 30, 2019
MrBrownJay1:

Yeah but you have to understand that the majority of these women who want a rich man would date/marry their granddaddy, if he was indeed rich. They would rather settle with an abusive disrespecting rich man than a caring hardworking decent respectful broke man...... But here is the important point here:
Sadly, many men who have no money at the end of the month is because they took care of business (rent/car/bills/food/clothing/personal stuff etc) and are NOT broke, yet many of these women would look down on such men because they couldn't buy them Brazilian hair and what not.

Yet the brothas who still lives at his parents, and borrows his brothers car and drop 50k for dinner and buys that same babe Brazilian
hair before messing with her whole destiny, would be the type of dude she will look up to?

We have to be real on this issue.... If a man BUYS a woman then that's what she is, a PROPERTY.

Btw money is important to EVERYONE, men and women. The minute you try to make it seem like only men must make money, while women sit down and cash in on these deluded men, that's when I believe you have the wrong mindset.

Nice one.
Re: Why Do Broke Men Always Get Triggered By This? by HeliosHay(m): 2:09am On Apr 30, 2019
CruellaDeVil:
*Trigger alert*

Lol. I don't mind marrying a girl with ambition..as long as she's bringing something to the table. Achoro m oriaku
Re: Why Do Broke Men Always Get Triggered By This? by DCONE1(m): 2:19am On Apr 30, 2019
CruellaDeVil:
kai see painment grin grin grin
I no blame you sha, it must really suck to be constantly reminded how useless as a man you are if you no get money
take heart, o
and finally, nwanne jee cho ba ego cheesy
Cruel Devil
Re: Why Do Broke Men Always Get Triggered By This? by TheGoodJoe(m): 4:01am On Apr 30, 2019
When we started dating, my friends were surprised that I sidestepped all the rich guys in Lekki, where I was resident for a man who lived in Ajegunle but I was not bothered. I looked forward to getting a good job upon my graduation from the university. He didn’t even have enough money to take us back to Lagos after our traditional marriage.

My family and I were on the verge of relocating to the United Kingdom, but I was happy that I was already in a relationship with him. I felt it was a good reason to always visit Nigeria given that I had fallen in love with him and his personality. On one occasion, I was cash-strapped and he willingly parted with the last N1,000 he had on him. I was completely taken aback by that act of generosity.

Those were the words of Juliet Okonkwo, E-Money wife.

Be looking for ready made rich men to marry up and pass on the classy gems that would give you the best life because you are looking for class.

At the end men need women that will support and motivate them to achieve greatness, most of all men who will pay back with generosity and loyalty to the woman who stood by them.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Broke Men Always Get Triggered By This? by femi4: 4:01am On Apr 30, 2019
And yet claiming feminism ....If everybody "marry up", how do you expect us to eradicate poverty in this Country
Re: Why Do Broke Men Always Get Triggered By This? by Nobody: 4:36am On Apr 30, 2019
one thing you should know about women is that we can smell money from a mile away, meaning we can tell when money will come. we know and can tell a man who has the potential to be successful and rich even though he's still hustling. some women don't mind staying with such men but I will never because once they make the money, they begin to misbehave and look at other women cheesy I am not Juliet oknkwo or whatever her name is
TheGoodJoe:
When we started dating, my friends were surprised that I sidestepped all the rich guys in Lekki, where I was resident for a man who lived in Ajegunle but I was not bothered. I looked forward to getting a good job upon my graduation from the university. He didn’t even have enough money to take us back to Lagos after our traditional marriage.

My family and I were on the verge of relocating to the United Kingdom, but I was happy that I was already in a relationship with him. I felt it was a good reason to always visit Nigeria given that I had fallen in love with him and his personality. On one occasion, I was cash-strapped and he willingly parted with the last N1,000 he had on him. I was completely taken aback by that act of generosity.

Those were the words of Juliet Okonkwo, E-Money wife.

Be looking for ready made rich men to marry up and pass on the classy gems that would give you the best life because you are looking for class.

At the end men need women that will support and motivate them to achieve greatness, most of all men who will pay back with generosity and loyalty to the woman who stood by them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is Astrological Compatibility Important In Marriage? / What It Really Means To Be A Man. / Photos: Secondary School Girl Who Went Nude Shows Off Her Boyfriend And Whenever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 122
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.