Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,991 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:58 PM

Why Do Broke Men Always Get Triggered By This? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Broke Men Always Get Triggered By This? (14553 Views)

Apart From Love And Attention, What Do Broke Guys Give Their Girlfriends? / Why Are Handsome Men Always Lonely? / How Do Broke Men Get Laid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Broke Men Always Get Triggered By This? by cooluzi: 8:29am On Apr 30, 2019
CruellaDeVil:
go and drink garri jareh
I know i hurt you, but I have to spit the truth
jee cho ba ego men
really I don't expect less coming from a igbo prostitute.. probably in west to trade their pussy for #100, the are all over here littering west street spit*
Re: Why Do Broke Men Always Get Triggered By This? by Nobody: 8:29am On Apr 30, 2019
brokenness is a disease sha grin
cooluzi:
really I don't expect less coming from a igbo prostitute.. probably in west to trade their pussy for #100, the are all over here littering west street spit*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Broke Men Always Get Triggered By This? by cooluzi: 8:32am On Apr 30, 2019
CruellaDeVil:
brokenness is a disease sha grin
yeah sure brokenness is a disease in your family.... too bad this forum can't solve this for you
Re: Why Do Broke Men Always Get Triggered By This? by Airoflaw(m): 8:46am On Apr 30, 2019
CruellaDeVil:
This one wey never see morning food chop dey talk about $ grin grin

This is not a post to brag or to shame broke men, I’m simply advising y’all to make money. Trust me all your bitterness and anger would vamoose when you do cheesy
do what he asked no change ham
Re: Why Do Broke Men Always Get Triggered By This? by fahvourite(f): 8:54am On Apr 30, 2019
iTearHerToto:
Just as an empty barrel makes the loudest noise. So are poverty crippled HOEs. Their Lamentations are demeaning

Pukes angry
lol
Re: Why Do Broke Men Always Get Triggered By This? by SammieRexx(m): 9:27am On Apr 30, 2019
grin grin After going through the thread I couldn't help but laugh at the comments and reactions. The fact is....you guys are giving her the attention she craves.....somebody like me will just smile and move on cuz I know that it's what you don't have and maybe think that you cannot afford that fascinate you.
You no get am....you wan get am....you come dey spite others who are at same level with you.....SMH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Broke Men Always Get Triggered By This? by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 30, 2019
CruellaDeVil:
But our rich darlings aren’t complaining na, na only una wey no get shishi to your names dey complain pass. Please we are not searching for you, we want the rich men and so far they aren’t complaining smiley
see what you wrote is very wrong. Every one to their own tent. A broke girl should date a broke guy. A rich girl should date a rich girl. Nothing like broke girl dating a rich guy. It is very rare. I cannot date a broke girl in my life. Because I'm not broke at all. I can only date people my class, at least my class I know. What am I going to be doing with a poor girl, that can't even buy herself cream. Or ice weavons. My dad has always told me, son don't disgrace me make sure u bring some1 wealthy cause I can't be wealthy and u bring a poor brat as a wife. Period.

PS to clear the air, when I mean rich , your dad must be either top class in your community, either knows top class people. Your dad must at least have upto 10 landed properties. Etc. And your dad should be able to provide money anytime. Even if it's 1million within 3 days after asking. If you are not in that class. My class is above such a girl. Also my friends are rich. And we all drive cars. Also you have never bought used clothes normally called okirika. At least your clothes should worth upto 200k

Re: Why Do Broke Men Always Get Triggered By This? by Martinez39(m): 9:31am On Apr 30, 2019
If you are not broke and you are sensible, this thread won't trigger you like say dem put hot iron for your nyash. If you like call girls "sluts," "gold diggers," "whorls," "cheap," etc. they don't care. They do not give a damn about your opinion and moral standards. All they want is the money. Your opinion and moral standards are of no use to them. Boys, go hustle. It's not by fine boy or true love. It's about the money. This is where romance novels and Hollywood becomes incompatible with reality.

All your shouting won't stop girls from fighting for that rich man. As I said, they don't care what you think or say. Money is the deal. No money, no love from girls. If you know, you know.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Broke Men Always Get Triggered By This? by goodnewscliff(m): 9:33am On Apr 30, 2019
y all these naaa!!!!!!! okay!!!! fine!!!! u want a rich ass niggi.... not bad i mean its a good thing

so what u girls should do is dont u ever agree to date a guy that cant afford u ur iphone,,Brazilianhair,, cantt take u for out on shopping and all dat fine stuffs u want !!!! i repeat..... DONT!!!!!!!!

dats y i like Regina daniels..... u guys should do what she did.... she living her life at the moment babes with her rich husband grin grin grin

then leave that broke ass but young hardworking guy alone for crying out loud!!!! weda he will make it rich later or not shouldn't be ur concern.....

THIS IS THE REASON WE HAVE REGINA daniels.....she smart and went for what she want at her prime.... THATS THE LIFESTYLE YA ALL WANT THEN GO FOR THAT RICH GUY AND STOP WAILING ON NAIRALAND abt broke ass guys so u would have enough time chasing ur dream rich man.... then thats what i call smart

1 Like

Re: Why Do Broke Men Always Get Triggered By This? by fdigital(m): 9:33am On Apr 30, 2019
some ladies might not like this but that is the factual truth . U Have Failed As A lady/slayqueen If Ur Tummy Is Bigger Than Ur Buttocks
https://www.nairaland.com/5160703/u-failed-woman-ur-tummy#77967722
Re: Why Do Broke Men Always Get Triggered By This? by dreamwords: 9:41am On Apr 30, 2019
Sincerely, As a broke guy, I'm pained and motivated by this thread

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Broke Men Always Get Triggered By This? by goodnewscliff(m): 9:42am On Apr 30, 2019
CruellaDeVil:
my brother, whether na stock fish or tilapia or shark, every woman want a rich man. QED
i love uuuu!!!!!
go get one and marry!!!! chikena.... nobody wants poverty joor grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Broke Men Always Get Triggered By This? by abbeyty(m): 10:18am On Apr 30, 2019
Charelsz:
so what do you have to offer?

Nothing than her smelling grey hair toto for the stupid old rich men
Re: Why Do Broke Men Always Get Triggered By This? by goodnewscliff(m): 10:29am On Apr 30, 2019
[color=#000099][/color]hustle for urself!!!!! never hustle becos of pusssyyy!!!!

invest on urself nd ur family.... dats what count!!!! such investment aint wasted

1 Like

Re: Why Do Broke Men Always Get Triggered By This? by ImaIma1(f): 10:29am On Apr 30, 2019
SageMK:
Yes ladies. Forget us broke guys.

You'd be doing us a big favour because we don't want to date ugly gold diggers also. So do run off into the arms of your ancestors with private jets and give that space to true queens that'll aid our growth. Now don't worry about us, we'll find some place else to release our semen. grin

But just so you know, while you jump from one rich guy to another, that boobs and ass that you count on will sag one day. Your beauty will fade & your assets depreciate.

And when that happens... No FOOL will take you.

You sound like the rich guys are bad and that the "not rich" ones are better options. There are young guys that legitimately rich; they don't have to be ancestors.

The point is that many ladies marry the upcoming guys and nobody makes noise about it but when a lady dates or marries a rich guy, it becomes a case of gold-digging, yahoo, etc.

At the bolded, don't you think her beauty will fade faster when used by a broke guy? Or are broke guys saints?

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Broke Men Always Get Triggered By This? by ImaIma1(f): 10:33am On Apr 30, 2019
MariaLavina:
Lol..Op isn't encouraging women to be lazy or dependent in any form, she's only encouraging guys (financially unstable ones) to work harder instead of wailing or reliving in self pity. Truth is Nobody want to be attached with failure and every being aspire to associate with someone above him or her either financially or socially.

Op is saying that guys should not be pained when a lady marries a rich guy. It's not only broke guys that deserve to be married.

If a lady marries an average guy, everyone is fine but if she dares marry a rich guy, you will hear gold-digger, yahoo, materialistic and so on.
Re: Why Do Broke Men Always Get Triggered By This? by DCONE1(m): 10:34am On Apr 30, 2019
CruellaDeVil:
one thing you should know about women is that we can smell money from a mile away, meaning we can tell when money will come. we know and can tell a man who has the potential to be successful and rich even though he's still hustling. some women don't mind staying with such men but I will never because once they make the money, they begin to misbehave and look at other women cheesy I am not Juliet oknkwo or whatever her name is
are you now saying the rich guys won't cheat?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Broke Men Always Get Triggered By This? by jom28gy(m): 10:34am On Apr 30, 2019
which way can i make it
Re: Why Do Broke Men Always Get Triggered By This? by nnamanirr: 11:14am On Apr 30, 2019
fahvourite:
lol
is that u @ ur profile?? smiley
Re: Why Do Broke Men Always Get Triggered By This? by Osgilliat(m): 11:38am On Apr 30, 2019
@op what will happen if the rich husband later become poor since nothing is certain in this life?
Re: Why Do Broke Men Always Get Triggered By This? by emmaodet: 12:23pm On Apr 30, 2019
As you can see, am neither rich nor poor so there is no point broke-shaming me. One thing i want you people to know is that things are really changing and whether you like it or not, rich people are not ready to marry poor people again.
At my level, i will rather DIE than marry a poor girl because there is more to marriage than beauty or boobs or ass. Who Ass or Breast help?
Any lady not earning 350k and above, God knows i won't marry her. A poor lady or low income earner is even a turn-off to me, i won't even date you.
Am more intrested in the quality of the women am going out with and not the quantity have slept with.
Better to date only 3 ladies of substance in my life than to date more than 50 useless ladies that won't make any impact in my life.
If a lady wants to go to US, better go and work for it than thinking of using marriage or relationship as an avenue to reach your dreamland. Anything you want in life, work for it, car, house etc and don't expect marriage as a poverty alleviation scheme.
I don't want a lady's love, abeg keep am to yourself, who love help.
If you say you will come to my life and assist or advice me, pls keep it to yourself and advice yourself to make money also if not your advice is useless.
No time for rubbish or deceiving each other again

Re: Why Do Broke Men Always Get Triggered By This? by ImaIma1(f): 12:38pm On Apr 30, 2019
CruellaDeVil:
*Trigger alert*

If you know you get offended whenever you see the term *broke men* or you begin to convulse and foam at the mouth like a rabid dog when we table your matter, abeg leave! Because I can assure you, you will HATE this post and would probably have a heart attack!

That said, my question is: WHY do Broke men get sooooo upset and in their feelings when they hear a girl say she wants to marry a rich man? I mean, is it such a bad thing to aspire for? I believe all girls should aspire to "marry up", marry a man that can take good care of you! Nobody would want to be shackled to a man that is living in abject poverty na. You don't have a right to criticize us for our preferences after all, nobody says anything to you when you say you want girls with big breasts or yansh! same way you like a thick girl is the same we we prefer loaded pockets cheesy

And the funny thing is that it's usually you broke men that get upset when a girl says she wants a wealthy man. You don't ever see an actually rich man getting a seizure when a girl says this. It's just the fact that money or lack of it has shamed you and relegated you to the background once again and you cant do anything about it. Your ego is hurt beyond words when you see your fellow man getting all the respect, nice chicks ad attention because of hs money while you are spited and looked down upon grin

Even you sef, as you are broke, do you like yourself? Will you advise your sister to marry a broke man like you? Would you want your daughters to marry a broke man? If a rich woman and a poor woman should come and ask you out and note they are equally beautiful, intelligent and talented, won't you pick the rich woman?

I'm sure some of you retárds will come here and say only broke girls want rich guys, girls should work for their own money yen yen yen but the truth is, the desire for rich men is not just for material gains, it's also a class thing (at least in some cases). Girls from poor and those from well off backgrounds would rather be with a rich guy, even Linda Ikeji with all her wealth found a rich man to impregnate her and I highly doubt you'd ever catch her dead with a broke ass. So, it's a universal thing. ALL girls would prefer a rich guy, even the most hardworking and independent ones grin
In my own case, my reason is you did not see me suffering in my father's house so you cannot come and push me into a life of wretchedness grin

On a final note, when you hear a girl say she wants only wealthy guys, don't be offended. Nobody likes suffer head life. Instead, it should motivate you to make money so you can be a girl's desire cheesy

Lastly, to all niggas out there that'd definitely be in severe pains by my post and would come to say nonsense, I have only one advise for you :
Nwanne jee cho ba ego cheesy

The ones that get triggered or hurt are the ones that plan to remain broke. The ones talking like it is their fate to never succeed. They see rich people as a threat and always believe that the money is not clean

1 Like

Re: Why Do Broke Men Always Get Triggered By This? by uthlaw: 12:39pm On Apr 30, 2019
I love ladies that marry to rich guys but me as a rich guy I can never get married to a poor lady for her to bring all her family problem to my house when even her father is poor....I will also marry a lady from rich family lobatan!
Re: Why Do Broke Men Always Get Triggered By This? by Foodforthought: 12:44pm On Apr 30, 2019
CruellaDeVil:
As expected grin
I enjoy making them maddddd
You're not making anyone mad. You are only exposing your own humble background. I've met a number of self made rich women... they're not desperate to see a Guy's money. Desperation results from lack. The fact you are so interested in what a guy has in his pocket means you don't have much yourself. You're equally broke. Someone who spends on you and feeds you is greater than you. But since you are cool with been second class, who am I to judge you?
Kylie Jenner is a billionaire at 22..she has never dated any man richer than her. Na your made be that. Don't be lazy. Stand up and work for yourself. Dependency.... it's why men have license to treat women as trash.
I will spend on my girl for sure...I also can discard her whenever I want, If I pay her bills I own her. I hope you have no problem with that. B4 you call me broke, I am a working youth, I pay my own bills.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Broke Men Always Get Triggered By This? by Martinez39(m): 12:50pm On Apr 30, 2019
Foodforthought:

You're not making anyone mad. You are only exposing your own humble background. I've met a number of self made rich women... they're not desperate to see a Guy's money. Desperation results from lack. The fact you are so interested in what a guy has in his pocket means you don't have much yourself. You're equally broke. Someone who spends on you and feeds you is greater than you. But since you are cool with been second class, who am I to judge you?
Kylie Jenner is a billionaire at 22..she has never dated any man richer than her. Na your made be that. Don't be lazy. Stand up and work for yourself. Dependency.... it's why men have license to treat women as trash.
I will spend on my girl for sure...I also can discard her whenever I want, If I pay her bills I own her. I hope you have no problem with that. B4 you call me broke, I am a working youth, I pay my own bills.
She has actually made people mad. Read this thread.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Broke Men Always Get Triggered By This? by cooljoe(m): 1:18pm On Apr 30, 2019
DukeofNZ:
if u post ur bank statement here within 10 minutes as prove say u get up to 2,000,000 naira for ur bank account I go transfer USD10,000 to u within 30 minutes. i be talk and do.

but if u no get and call odas broke na ur papa dey foolish be dat
Jesu. U mean am?
Re: Why Do Broke Men Always Get Triggered By This? by cooljoe(m): 1:23pm On Apr 30, 2019
CHESTER48:
see what you wrote is very wrong. Every one to their own tent. A broke girl should date a broke guy. A rich girl should date a rich girl. Nothing like broke girl dating a rich guy. It is very rare. I cannot date a broke girl in my life. Because I'm not broke at all. I can only date people my class, at least my class I know. What am I going to be doing with a poor girl, that can't even buy herself cream. Or ice weavons. My dad has always told me, son don't disgrace me make sure u bring some1 wealthy cause I can't be wealthy and u bring a poor brat as a wife. Period.

PS to clear the air, when I mean rich , your dad must be either top class in your community, either knows top class people. Your dad must at least have upto 10 landed properties. Etc. And your dad should be able to provide money anytime. Even if it's 1million within 3 days after asking. If you are not in that class. My class is above such a girl. Also my friends are rich. And we all drive cars. Also you have never bought used clothes normally called okirika. At least your clothes should worth upto 200k

oboy c levels
Re: Why Do Broke Men Always Get Triggered By This? by obekediamondfuto(m): 5:11pm On Apr 30, 2019
pansophist:

No, like seriously no. You watched too much nollywood movies, to assume that rich dude are blind to the financial status of their potential partner. Mohammed dangote equally married a Malaysian billionaire, not some poor lady, you ladies dream too much and completely unrealistic.

The farthest a wealthy guy will usually do is to date broke girls in their prime, enjoy an unrestricted access to her honeypot, while she is drunk in the feeling that she is the best thing ever, until when it's time for him to move on. In other word, pump and dump. It is then women like you think wealthy men are into broke ladies that by your very nature, are a liability than an asset.

Do not fool yourself. In the real world, most people, especially the wealthy that knows the value of money will never marry women in an unequal financial level to them, to avoid leeches who will transfer all their personal and family problems to them, all in the name of love. Personally, you wont catch me with a broke woman, never, because I understand that being broke is a disease of the mind, not the temporary absence of cash. Be realistic.

well I learnt some new ways that every day words can be used....

An ATM (or guy) that's "Broke" or Broken
An ATM (or guy) that's temporarily unable to dispense cash.

grin
Re: Why Do Broke Men Always Get Triggered By This? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 30, 2019
thread like this wey una for use football gist or something else derail am..
naim una de drop nuggets of wisdom for that poor hungry bitch..
that one brain de like basket... she is broke and wretched.. it is normal for her to not want to suffer double..
Re: Why Do Broke Men Always Get Triggered By This? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Apr 30, 2019
can't believe Liverpool might still not win the title.. after almost 10 points gap..

or maybe na the curse wey i knack them when they cut my ticket?
Re: Why Do Broke Men Always Get Triggered By This? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Apr 30, 2019
devil just use ajax clear all the people wey for fit stop barca from carrying Ucl..
the kind nonsense wey Tottenham go flog commot from their body ehn..
i de expect this kind 6 - 1 first leg..
they too de concede goals

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Ladies Hide Their ‘last Seen’ On Whatsapp / K-Solo And Wife End Marriage 6 Months After Their Wedding / I Think I'm Fed Up With My Girlfriend's Attitude, Please Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.