Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,262 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te (50130 Views)

Groom Kissing His 2 Brides: My First Time Seeing This type Of Romance / Botswana Polygamist Pastor, Seraki Kemmonye Shares Photos With His 2 Wives / Man Lives With His 2 Big-sized Girlfriends, Wants Them To Gain More Weight (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 30, 2019
Na normal thing.
Re: Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te by Bossjakande: 1:56pm On Apr 30, 2019
cococandy:
Nobody cares.

He should go find the ones he fathered with other women who are married to other men and take them abroad with him. Let those other men take their turns crying.

It’s the cycle of life. We are all polygamous in nature.
I know parrot I too sabi will come here u will born boy one day u have a bro.are u so heartless not to feel pains DAT d man has been training 2 barstards?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te by popsy2(m): 1:56pm On Apr 30, 2019
SOFTDRINK:

Learn to think and analyse issues objectively before spewing rubbish in the public.

Guilty feeling. I understand.
Re: Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te by Dshocker(m): 1:57pm On Apr 30, 2019
cococandy:
Nobody cares.

He should go find the ones he fathered with other women who are married to other men and take them abroad with him. Let those other men take their turns crying.

Everybody come ooOh,come......cococandy is a suspect of paternity fraud grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te by popsy2(m): 1:57pm On Apr 30, 2019
Dshocker:

DNA test are very expensive you know?

It is worth every penny notwithstanding. Let's not be penny wise pound foolish.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te by ogbonti: 1:57pm On Apr 30, 2019
cococandy:
Nobody cares.

Are you for real? Interesting, this is how most women think... they believe because they lay with a man, the man has taken advantage of them in some ways so whatever they do to a man that is absurd, the man deserves it

Let me tell, or rather warn you (so you don't think all men are gonna take it easy like you seem to portray here), this man lives in America, do not trust that all the nuts and bolts in his brain are very correct after years of toiling and going through sh it. This man can do some horrible things to this woman. Like taking her out, that is murd her.

Do u know the emotional and financial sacrifice this man has made for kids that are now 18 and 21 since their birth? Do you know the dreams and personal goals he had to let go to satisfy those kids that are not his? Don't underestimate the heart of a wounded man.... which is acutely and desperately WICKED!!!

14 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te by Lleigh(f): 1:58pm On Apr 30, 2019
Brownshugar69:

She knew that if the baby turns out half white she is out of her husband house

Exactly, unless she has half white recessive gene in her family
Re: Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te by mikkyjay(m): 1:58pm On Apr 30, 2019
cococandy:
Nobody cares.

Rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te by Deltatoto: 1:59pm On Apr 30, 2019
cococandy:
Nobody cares.

this one is a dead girl.duza

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te by trapQ: 2:00pm On Apr 30, 2019
A secret family is as evil as this. Stop sugarcoating evil.
ubunja:
a secret family is not the same as being lied to that the kids are yours and you support them. A secret family is yours that you support secretly yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 30, 2019
zeromeridian:
I have a friend that aborted her child because she does not know who owns the baby between her husband and her husband's co worker who is white man that's works in Bonny island
...and you harbored this wicked friend's secret? I believe she is still committing the adultery with the said white man yet you stand and watch the husband wallow in ignorance. Says much about your personality. undecided

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te by HeWrites(m): 2:04pm On Apr 30, 2019
cococandy:
Nobody cares.

And you think you get sense with this rubbish you wrote

I just pity that f**l who married a b*tch like you.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 30, 2019
zeromeridian:
I have a friend that aborted her child because she does not know who owns the baby between her husband and her husband's co worker who is white man that's works in Bonny island
You can just imagine. Things de happen sha
Re: Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te by Nobody: 2:07pm On Apr 30, 2019
He trained those children till they 21 and 17 respectively dna might say otherwise but he is still their father it happened in my family we resolved it amicably and my elder sister still my elder sister and my fathers child till date so why all the fuss

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:08pm On Apr 30, 2019
Deceit is deceit. A man that father's children outside his family, or has another wife apart from his main wife is a betrayer, as long as he hides it from him main wife. It's same as a wife who deceives her husband by forcing another man's pregnancy on him. The main issue is deceit/ betrayal not finance.
[/quote][quote author=ubunja post=77979453] a secret family is not the same as being lied to that the kids are yours and you support them. A secret family is yours that you support secretly yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te by LANDLORD72: 2:09pm On Apr 30, 2019
[quote author=Naijaalive post=77977600]Some women are wicked.....

[/quote
Don't conclude yet the baby might have been swap by wicked Nurse on duty at the time of Delivery.
Re: Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te by SLOVFO(m): 2:10pm On Apr 30, 2019
And nobody is talking about the randy man who came back from the US, had unprotected illicit sex with a woman. And seemingly got her pregnant twice without legally marrying her. The man got what he asked for; the wages of sin.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te by SOFTDRINK: 2:12pm On Apr 30, 2019
cococandy:
Nobody cares.

When issues are discussed,rather than watch from the sidelines and read comments from others,airheads will still want to disgrace their family by showing their dumb opinions.s

I hope the man that took this cum dump abroad all in the name of marriage will be smart enough to conduct DNA test on all his children before this sub-human will bring bastard into his family.

Cococandy,despite your obvious hate for the malefolk,try to appreciate one of us who took you and your poor family out of poverty by not bringing shame and bastards into his family.

#Chokeonyourhate

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te by oshaosha2014(m): 2:16pm On Apr 30, 2019
Typical feminist. Always one-sided in their judgement.

cococandy:
Nobody cares.

Re: Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te by nobone(f): 2:16pm On Apr 30, 2019
Bro na waa for you o. sHe be girl?
OkoyeA1:
Should we fear Bobrisky too?grin grin
Re: Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te by 4koff: 2:19pm On Apr 30, 2019
If I were the man, I go discuss am with the woman alone carry the two children like that. After all no be people dey adopt? After twenty something years. E no get where I dey go get grown up children like that. Plus wetin i don spend on the kids. THEY ARE MINE , REGARDLESS OF WHAT DNA TESTS SHOWS. FULLSTOP
Re: Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te by Freeman59: 2:19pm On Apr 30, 2019
Why would US embassy ask for a DNA test cuz of visa?? The story is not adding up. The US embassy doesn't ask for that
Re: Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te by Wizywiz(m): 2:20pm On Apr 30, 2019
Donald95:
Nowadays, Women are becoming more evil than the devil itself.

Make sure you conduct test on your Children o. They will tell you "If you love me, then you must trust me. " Ashi kwa, those are deceitful words. in Agnes Nwamma voice Ga mee test taaa.
akwa ya

Re: Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te by Lleigh(f): 2:20pm On Apr 30, 2019
MajorJeffery:
...and you harbored this wicked friend's secret? I believe she is still committing the adultery with the said white man yet you stand and watch the husband wallow in ignorance. Says much about your personality. undecided

But she can't break a friend's confidence. It is left to the wife to confess to her husband. It's not the froend's duty to tell the husband

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te by Lleigh(f): 2:21pm On Apr 30, 2019
Freeman59:
Why would US embassy ask for a DNA test cuz of visa?? The story is not adding up. The US embassy doesn't ask for that

Apparently they are now, you have to prove the relationship

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te by ubunja(m): 2:23pm On Apr 30, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Deceit is deceit. A man that father's children outside his family, or has another wife apart from his main wife is a betrayer, as long as he hides it from him main wife. It's same as a wife who deceives her husband by forcing another man's pregnancy on him. The main issue is deceit/ betrayal not finance.
its not about fathering. It's about money. Go Google the story of a man who just found out he is infertile, yet his wife gave him 3 kids!!! The man WANTS HIS SUPPORT MONEY BACK. its always about the money. Don't get it twisted.

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/wtf/dad-wins-447k-payout-after-wife-lied-about-paternity-of-their-three-kids/news-story/5dc0c56ccaa8489f78c40008a54d4e90

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te by ubunja(m): 2:25pm On Apr 30, 2019
trapQ:
A secret family is as evil as this. Stop sugarcoating evil.
you don't know anything

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te by Originalsly: 2:25pm On Apr 30, 2019
cococandy:

Nobody cares.

It's nice saying such.... but did you consider how it will affect the children? Married men do cheat... and have other children.... does that really affect the children of the marriage when they learn they have 'half brothers and sisters'? Is it really the same when the children learn their mother cheated?...and the man they thought all along was their father is not?...that their mother was sleeping with someone else all along? That's when they see their mother as olosho...and begin to treat her like one. Then we be wondering why some children be disrespecting and beating up their mothers and the mother don't say or can do anything about it. The children will suffer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Confronts His Girlfriend For Sending Her Ex-boyfriend His $300(video) / How To Make A Girl Call You / Lady Poses With Her Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.