Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,477 members, 7,830,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:26 PM

Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te (50095 Views)

Groom Kissing His 2 Brides: My First Time Seeing This type Of Romance / Botswana Polygamist Pastor, Seraki Kemmonye Shares Photos With His 2 Wives / Man Lives With His 2 Big-sized Girlfriends, Wants Them To Gain More Weight (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te by Nobody: 5:52am On May 01, 2019
Kyllahmc:
I keep saying it... God bless whoever invented DNA test!

Albert Einstein did
Re: Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te by dmola(m): 6:03am On May 01, 2019
popsy2:
Not supporting this but there are many men out there that has secret families outside their homes. I know it for a fact.

At the end of the day, it is a man's world tho. As for me, I will run tests on each of my kids at birth. Not taking any chances. Nobody should speak to me about trust here. Too many stuffs happening recently in marriages.

This has always been my thou ..tbh,this girls ain't loyal

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te by fcdgrand(m): 6:13am On May 01, 2019
fredoooooo:
May be this can help
this DNA pregrancy test tube is it for real!, so where can i buy it in nigeria
Re: Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te by frozen70(f): 7:06am On May 01, 2019
Gforce2019:

God forbid. I will never have such experience ijn. Amen.
Women are weaker vessel but they are stronger in heart.

Lol @ God forbid
Re: Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te by luvyaself95(m): 8:42am On May 01, 2019
drmikeadams:
grin > grin if ur relation in us petitions for u ,u go do dna for embassy grin >: grin me and my bro do ours grin grin as them confirm grin angry I just say God bless my mama grin as she no fall hand
You for no dey USA now
Re: Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te by robosky02(m): 8:59am On May 01, 2019
Saffi:
Maybe before, but now. With the aid of social media and it being extremely easy to meet people, it is not hard at all trust me. As long as the woman looks good, carries herself well, plus puts herself out there, she can find a replacement. Please get with the times, you are still living in the 1960s. My cousin recently just married a single mother. Ahbeg.

Wow it been long I saw bold audaciouis women on nairaland
Re: Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te by drmikeadams(m): 9:49am On May 01, 2019
luvyaself95:
You for no dey USA now
grin grin go travel section ;then read NVC processing thread u go understand better
Re: Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te by Bossjakande: 9:57am On May 01, 2019
Saffi:
So a man cheating is not cheapening himself? Why can’t a woman cheat in peace without you men using manipulation to guilt trip us? Na wa oh.
you cant compare dear
Re: Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te by Nobody: 10:50am On May 01, 2019
Jman06:
You are not in touch with reality my dear! Being a broke, dependent lady, you can't even afford the services of gigolos to warm your bed let alone get a man to marry you. Go and ask divorced ladies or single mums howfar
there some married men that keep divorcees and widows as sidechicks nau.they look after such women financially but then there is always a risk of replacing her wen a younger lady comes along.wetin the lady divorcee suppose do at dat point is invest all the money her married lover is spendin on her at dat point.
Re: Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te by MiddleSpot: 2:12pm On May 01, 2019
cococandy:
Nobody cares.

He should go find the ones he fathered with other women who are married to other men and take them abroad with him. Let those other men take their turns crying.

It’s the cycle of life. We are all polygamous in nature.

Shinvy skkkul has started again. Hope you'll have sons

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te by Jman06(m): 2:35pm On May 01, 2019
lefulefu:
there some married men that keep divorcees and widows as sidechicks nau.they look after such women financially but then there is always a risk of replacing her wen a younger lady comes along.wetin the lady divorcee suppose do at dat point is invest all the money her married lover is spendin on her at dat point.
They are very rare nowadays. Younger girls are in high supply and most married men prefer them young except if the divorced lady has some other values to add to the man's life outside sex. As for our slay queens who have nothing else to add to a man outside sex, na dem go suffer am if they decide to divorce their "big god" instead of sitting their asses down and being loyal.
Re: Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 01, 2019
Jman06:
They are very rare nowadays. Younger girls are in high supply and most married men prefer them young except if the divorced lady has some other values to add to the man's life outside sex. As for our slay queens who have nothing else to add to a man outside sex, na dem go suffer am if they decide to divorce their "big god" instead of sitting their asses down and being loyal.
not all men prefer young girls oocheesy. There are some men who love racketing old women but they are few sha. And as for slayqueens married to rich old men or busy men many of dem cheat on code with their ex or houseboy/gateman/driver so their husbands hardly know about it. Loyalty isnt an option for dem.
Re: Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te by Jman06(m): 3:03pm On May 01, 2019
lefulefu:
not all men prefer young girls oocheesy. There are some men who love racketing old women but they are few sha. And as for slayqueens married to rich old men or busy men many of dem cheat on code with their ex or houseboy/gateman/driver so their husbands hardly know about it. Loyalty isnt an option for dem.
That is why DNA test should be made compulsory in order to expose those infidels and boot them out to the dustbin where they belong.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te by molice4567: 3:12pm On May 01, 2019
women are d locus generation. D are ful of evil. The listen 2 people dan God

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te by Toseenlove: 3:40pm On May 01, 2019
cococandy:
Nobody cares.

He should go find the ones he fathered with other women who are married to other men and take them abroad with him. Let those other men take their turns crying.

It’s the cycle of life. We are all polygamous in nature.

Las Las Lobatan Gbam!!!!

Re: Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te by luvyaself95(m): 3:41pm On May 01, 2019
drmikeadams:
grin grin go travel section ;then read NVC processing thread u go understand better
give the link cos, I can't get the thread easy...
Re: Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te by drmikeadams(m): 3:43pm On May 01, 2019
luvyaself95:
give the link cos, I can't get the thread easy...

https://www.nairaland.com/3979737/nvc-processing-stage-u-family
Re: Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te by treasureossy(f): 5:37pm On May 01, 2019
Hmm this is deep. 21 years and 17 years of age. So this woman has been letting the man take care of a child that is not his for 21 years.. Wow... She's been lying to him for 21 years wow.. I wonder how the man is going to be feeling right now despite the trust he had. That trust is definitely gone.
Re: Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te by luvyaself95(m): 6:12pm On May 01, 2019
Re: Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te by Topshow4real: 4:22am On May 02, 2019
I was shocked when a guy I met in my new location told me he got 3kids with a married woman(his ex) and her husband doesn't know. . shocked

Some women can be wicked truly.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ladies, This Is The Kind Of Guy You Should Stop Wasting Time With / Man Confronts His Girlfriend For Sending Her Ex-boyfriend His $300(video) / Five Things Nigerian Girls Want For Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.