Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,104 members, 7,835,732 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te (50112 Views)

Groom Kissing His 2 Brides: My First Time Seeing This type Of Romance / Botswana Polygamist Pastor, Seraki Kemmonye Shares Photos With His 2 Wives / Man Lives With His 2 Big-sized Girlfriends, Wants Them To Gain More Weight (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te by popsy2(m): 6:09pm On Apr 30, 2019
KingSango:

Maybe you aught to be fair to men as well as women

It's not like the woman was cheating in a sexual relationship yet she knew the man wasn't the father

So she told a serious lie that has hurt the lives of 3 including herself and for what

Nothing is ever if gained from deceitfulness ever brought goodness into the world

She is only unfortunate because like i keep telling girls; it is a man's world.

A man can get away with having a family outside his home even if he gets busted by the wife but a woman can't get away with her infidelity.

It is a man's world. It is that simple.
Re: Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 30, 2019
Re: Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 30, 2019
not even one is ur pickin? shocked
abi u impotent?
srry anyway u married a public property
Re: Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te by Dalby(m): 6:18pm On Apr 30, 2019
popsy2:
Not supporting this but there are many men out there that has secret families outside their homes. I know it for a fact.

At the end of the day, it is a man's world tho. As for me, I will run tests on each of my kids at birth. Not taking any chances. Nobody should speak to me about trust here. Too many stuffs happening recently in marriages.

How do you compare the two How are we sure that she does not have kids outside of our marriage. If that is the case then you can equate it...
Re: Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te by frozen70(f): 6:19pm On Apr 30, 2019
Naijaalive:
Some women are wicked.....

Have you found out what led to it ❓

For a woman to impose another person pregnancy on a man, something secret must have led to it
Re: Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te by pojophilius(m): 6:25pm On Apr 30, 2019
Lol

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te by popsy2(m): 6:29pm On Apr 30, 2019
Dalby:

How do you compare the two How are we sure that she does not have kids outside of our marriage. If that is the case then you can equate it...

The two are comparable. It is possible that the man has laid with other married women and made babies in another man's home to. I have seen this particular instance in real life. I know what i am saying.
Re: Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te by Jman06(m): 6:33pm On Apr 30, 2019
Saffi:
Men are finally getting a taste of their own medicine and it seems they can’t handle it. If you think you are going to marry a faithful and loyal wife who will stay with you through thick and thin, through poverty and more poverty, then you better wake up. Not in this generation. 90 percent of married women cheat and I don’t blame them. Hubby cannot fulfil all the needs, look outside. No time for suffering like our grandmothers did.
Look outside by becoming a public toilet
As if women of your age are not successful in business and jobs of their own!

Any dependent lazy asz woman has no right to demand fidelity from a man!

Make una continue, las las DNA test go expose una

Meanwhile, I'll make sure I get DNA test done on all my kids at birth before leaving the hospital.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 30, 2019
Situations like this are why they burnt women on the streets over 500 years ago.
Re: Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te by KcMarShalL(f): 6:43pm On Apr 30, 2019
Donald95:
Nowadays, Women are becoming more evil than the devil itself.

Make sure you conduct test on your Children o. They will tell you "If you love me, then you must trust me. " Ashi kwa, those are deceitful words. in Agnes Nwamma voice Ga mee test taaa.

grin grin grin.... In Agnes nwamma....
Re: Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 30, 2019
Saffi:
Men are finally getting a taste of their own medicine and it seems they can’t handle it. If you think you are going to marry a faithful and loyal wife who will stay with you through thick and thin, through poverty and more poverty, then you better wake up. Not in this generation. 90 percent of married women cheat and I don’t blame them. Hubby cannot fulfil all the needs, look outside. No time for suffering like our grandmothers did.
You're a disgrace to your education and the feminism you preach.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te by 2buffagain(m): 6:49pm On Apr 30, 2019
cococandy:
Nobody cares.

He should go find the ones he fathered with other women who are married to other men and take them abroad with him. Let those other men take their turns crying.

It’s the cycle of life. We are all polygamous in nature.

The slut has spoken undecided

It's unfortunate that niggas are still marrying holoshos like this that are still in active duty. Y'all gon learn eventually.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te by Nobody: 6:51pm On Apr 30, 2019
I’m sorry this whole ‘public toilet/Ashewo’ name calling, it means nothing in this generation. New flash: Women have sex a lot, and Most girls are sexually active by 18 so what are we saying here? This is not the 1930s.

If we can’t expect fidelity from a man, then we will also collect prick and cash from elsewhere, no be so? It is not hard to find.

If you like do dna test, will The woman die if you find out the child is not yours? Men have been having babies outside their marriage like water. Ogbeni we do not care.

Make sure you do the dna test, even nda test sef, but that won’t stop your wife from cheating on you if she likes and there’s nothing that will happen.
Jman06:
Look outside by becoming a public toilet
As if women of your age are not successful in business and jobs of their own!

Any dependent lazy asz woman has no right to demand fidelity from a man!

Make una continue, las las DNA test go expose una

Meanwhile, I'll make sure I get DNA test done on all my kids at birth before leaving the hospital.
Re: Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 30, 2019
Ok
highcollide:
You're a disgrace to your education and the feminism you preach.
Re: Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te by 2buffagain(m): 6:56pm On Apr 30, 2019
Saffi:
I’m sorry this whole ‘public toilet/Ashewo’ name calling, it means nothing in this generation. New flash: Women have sex a lot, and Most girls are sexually active by 18 so what are we saying here? This is not the 1930s.

If we can’t expect fidelity from a man, then we will also collect prick and cash from elsewhere, no be so? It is not hard to find.

If you like do dna test, will The woman die if you find out the child is not yours? Men have been having babies outside their marriage like water. Ogbeni we do not care.

Make sure you do the dna test, even nda test sef, but that won’t stop your wife from cheating on you if she likes and there’s nothing that will happen.

This is true... Which is why marriage in this era is ultimately a scam played by women on men. Naija is even good, the scam is 10 times worse out here in these Western countries. You will be FORCED to keep paying her, no matter what she does. We don't marry out here.

You don't need to marry the bitch. If she likes you that much, she can keep emptying your balls, not your bank account.
My nut is the ultimate gift to her that money can't buy.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te by lawani: 6:56pm On Apr 30, 2019
popsy2:
Not supporting this but there are many men out there that has secret families outside their homes. I know it for a fact.

At the end of the day, it is a man's world tho. As for me, I will run tests on each of my kids at birth. Not taking any chances. Nobody should speak to me about trust here. Too many stuffs happening recently in marriages.
Any child you raised is yours!
Re: Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te by 2buffagain(m): 6:58pm On Apr 30, 2019
lawani:

Lies. As soon as that child finds their biological founder, you basically no longer exist... Despite your years of sacrifice.

It's the ultimate cuckold move.

This is why you must do a DNA test in all instances. Feelings got nothing to do with it.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te by Bossjakande: 6:59pm On Apr 30, 2019
Saffi:

I feel ashame 4 u

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te by Nobody: 7:01pm On Apr 30, 2019
Well that’s your business. As far as I’m concerned, women are getting married every Saturday, so I don’t see the establishment of marriage fading any time soon, especially in Nigeria. Good luck with your single person lifestyle grin
2buffagain:

This is true... Which is why marriage in this era is ultimately a scam played by women on men.

You don't need to marry the bitch. If she likes you that much, she can keep emptying your balls, not your bank account.
That's your gift to her that money can't buy.

Re: Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 30, 2019
Ey ya. Ma binu.
Bossjakande:
I feel ashame 4 u
Re: Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te by popsy2(m): 7:03pm On Apr 30, 2019
lawani:

That's not the position of our Law unfortunately.
Re: Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te by Jman06(m): 7:04pm On Apr 30, 2019
Saffi:

I won't even stress myself if I discover that my wife is cheating! I know what to do and trust me, she'll be at the losing end!

If I can just birth like 2 or 3 offspring and confirm from DNA that they are really mine, my dear church don dismiss be that o

In this era when young girls are rushing married men for affairs, you want to go into cheating competition with men Na your sef you go suffer las las

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te by Bossjakande: 7:06pm On Apr 30, 2019
Saffi:
Ey ya. Ma binu.
d fact d man cheat does not mean u not sex d world and cheapen urself.why not walk away wit dignity
Re: Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 30, 2019
What can you do? Do you want to kill her? Las las you will shame her and try your best to bring her down and you will get tired. Life must go on, you are not the first to be cheated on and you won’t be the last. Shior

Who is in a cheating competition? Who has got time for that nonsense? Let everybody satisfy themselves and if a married woman wants to chop prick outside, then so shall it be. Women cheat wisely, men on the other hand, once the prick goes up, the brain switches off. It is well.
Jman06:
I won't even stress myself if I discover that my wife is cheating! I know what to do and trust me, she'll be at the losing end!

If I can just birth like 2 or 3 offspring and confirm from DNA that they are really mine, my dear church don dismiss be that o

In this era when young girls are rushing married men for affairs, you want to go into cheating competition with men Na your sef you go suffer las las
Re: Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 30, 2019
So a man cheating is not cheapening himself? Why can’t a woman cheat in peace without you men using manipulation to guilt trip us? Na wa oh.
Bossjakande:
d fact d man cheat does not mean u not sex d world and cheapen urself.why not walk away wit dignity
Re: Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 30, 2019
Dshocker:

DNA test are very expensive you know?
is it over 10 million naira?
Re: Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te by Jman06(m): 7:21pm On Apr 30, 2019
Saffi:
What can you do? Do you want to kill her? Las las you will shame her and try your best to bring her down and you will get tired. Life must go on, you are not the first to be cheated on and you won’t be the last. Shior

Who is in a cheating competition? Who has got time for that nonsense? Let everybody satisfy themselves and if a married woman wants to chop prick outside, then so shall it be. Women cheat wisely, men on the other hand, once the prick goes up, the brain switches off. It is well.
I won't put myself into trouble by killing her! I'll not even shame her publicly, but if leaving my house is what you consider shaming her, so be it because she'll leave and NEVER come back.

Once I've birthed my offerings, I'll even consider her leaving as relief from liability and I'll have my freedom once again.

That is why i'll marry your typical nigerian dependent slayqueen who are only sexually appealing and with the mindset that a man should provide for her. Such ladies are easier to dispose of because they contribute nothing tangible to a man. I'll provide her financial needs while she graces my bed. But she shouldn't expect fidelity from me because i'll be another Ned Nwoko!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te by fcdgrand(m): 7:23pm On Apr 30, 2019
THIS IS SERIOUS!, please (1) can DNA be conduct during pregrancy? or (2) after child birth like 1 hour, 1 day, 1 week? (3) also does all the private & pubilc hospital's conduct DNA? or (4) is there a special centre for DNA? & (5) if there is a special centre, where is their location? (6) any in owerri? & (7) cost price, my people your help is needed

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te by Gforce2019: 7:30pm On Apr 30, 2019
frozen70:

Have you found out what led to it ❓

For a woman to impose another person pregnancy on a man, something secret must have led to it

Most time , nothing will be wrong but the devilish in woman intentionally arrange it that way.

After the devil, fear woman.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te by Gforce2019: 7:31pm On Apr 30, 2019
fcdgrand:
THIS IS SERIOUS!, please (1) can DNA be conduct during pregrancy? or (2) after child birth like 1 hour, 1 day, 1 week? (3) also does all the private & pubilc hospital's conduct DNA? or (4) is there a special centre for DNA? & (5) if there is a special centre, where is their location? (6) any in owerri? & (7) cost price, my people your help is needed

You can use some fones model to know the DNA of a child.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Difference Between Sex And Love Making / Guys Can You Allow Your Wife To Rock This On Your Wedding Day? (Photo) / Five Things Nigerian Girls Want For Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.