Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,922 members, 7,814,102 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te (50041 Views)

Groom Kissing His 2 Brides: My First Time Seeing This type Of Romance / Botswana Polygamist Pastor, Seraki Kemmonye Shares Photos With His 2 Wives / Man Lives With His 2 Big-sized Girlfriends, Wants Them To Gain More Weight (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te by popsy2(m): 3:57pm On Apr 30, 2019
ubunja:

Eat shît and die

E pain am. Lol cheesy grin tongue
Re: Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te by DKM123: 3:58pm On Apr 30, 2019
Even the wicked heartless evil Nigerian men who slaughter women and use thier private parts for rituals,

who defraud old people of all their life savings and are hailed by their fellow Nigerian men using the fancy word yahoo

who kidnaps and rob heartlessly everywhere

who marries a faithful woman that serves him, yet his pe..nis cannot stay in one place and has kids upandan without any repercussion

Who beat and murder their wives...

are shouting, "Nigerian women are worse than devils, fear women blablabla"

Shutdafcukup and geddifok outta here!

Who ever marries a Nigerian man is crazy! Stay away from them for your own good. They are the worst kind of men with dirty archaic mindset and UNARGUABLY the most disrespectful to women in the world. If you aren't convinced, just follow nairaland for a week.

The morafcuka was probably cheating on his American wife with her. Na God punish am las las!
Re: Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te by Legendguru: 4:09pm On Apr 30, 2019
oh
Re: Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te by alexola20(m): 4:16pm On Apr 30, 2019
Re: Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te by alexola20(m): 4:17pm On Apr 30, 2019

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te by flattommygood: 4:23pm On Apr 30, 2019
Is not always a matter of indecency, some hospital are very careless that they can mistakenly exchange babies at birth.

Hot Belt is a compression belt that helps to shape your midsection, Have a SLIMMER WAIST LINE, FLAT TUMMY and also get your Six packs to come out.
>>Burns BELLY FATS and shed excess water
>> Tucks Your BELLY IN
>> Compresses and supports your back line
>> Brings out your BODY Curves
>> You can wear at home, work or during exercises.
>> No special Exercise regiment needed

We deliver directly to you anywhere in the country. Call or whatsapp 09083930001
Email: flattommygood@gmail.com

Re: Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te by alexola20(m): 4:24pm On Apr 30, 2019
Re: Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te by pretty16(f): 4:25pm On Apr 30, 2019
I was just about to ask, hope it wasn't at the U.S Embassy naija. Cos that is always where the moment of truth comes out, and then I read the Caption. I knew it.
Re: Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te by popsy2(m): 4:26pm On Apr 30, 2019
alexola20:

Men having secret family outside is not the same as bringing a f ucking bastards to a man.

Some married men bring bastards into another man's family. That's the way it is.
Re: Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te by 4koff: 4:29pm On Apr 30, 2019
ubunja:
South Africa is fvcked up because they assume all men don't want to be fathers and will many times enter the child's surname as that of the mother if you're not married

That's very true. But for whatever reason(s) I don't know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te by sweetilicious(f): 4:33pm On Apr 30, 2019
May i never be accused in my lifetime of having my children from another man who is not my husband. I can't take that embarrassment.
Re: Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te by ubunja(m): 4:42pm On Apr 30, 2019
popsy2:

E pain am. Lol cheesy grin tongue
how can you eating shît pain me. I enjoy that mental image
Re: Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te by Nobody: 4:45pm On Apr 30, 2019
popsy2:
Not supporting this but there are many men out there that has secret families outside their homes. I know it for a fact.

At the end of the day, it is a man's world tho. As for me, I will run tests on each of my kids at birth. Not taking any chances. Nobody should speak to me about trust here. Too many stuffs happening recently in marriages.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te by BLUEJAYY: 4:49pm On Apr 30, 2019
pretty16:
I was just about to ask, hope it wasn't at the U.S Embassy naija. Cos that is always where the moment of truth comes out, and then I read the Caption. I knew it.
Your neighbourhood looks green and lush. Lovely smiley
Re: Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te by QueenSekxy(f): 4:49pm On Apr 30, 2019
grin grin grin
Men have been doing it for ages.
Having babies out of wedlock.
Make we hear something jareh.

Nobody cares.
Re: Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 30, 2019
babyfaceafrica:

I actually thought it was very expensive woh, with this amount All my kids will definitely have one after birth & thier mother will not even know till results are out

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te by mechanics(m): 4:57pm On Apr 30, 2019
hmm, this situation if not well handled can lead to depression o.
Re: Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te by mybestlove(m): 4:59pm On Apr 30, 2019
All these people shouting go and do test have sidekicks here and there.

We have witnessed and heard news of nurses and midwives who swap children at birth. Most of these things happen at the hospitals we have, don't trust them.

I'm not defending women but it might not be exactly what we think.

My sister, after childbirth, almost carried another woman's baby home from a hospital in Festac but for the vigilance of my wife.

We have to apply caution. As for me, I am not a client to DNA firms. I will train the kids I have under me.
Re: Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te by Nobody: 5:00pm On Apr 30, 2019
take it easy pops, enjoy the dividends.
Re: Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 30, 2019
ephraim18:
but if u check very well most of this women that give birth in the hospital were non of her relatives were around when she gave birth. sometimes nurse do swap babies for the gender they want. sometimes is not this womens fault. some of them are very very innocent but thats not what the man wants to hear. men doesn't reason that angle. don't u think I could be possible? ? pls if ur wife is pregnant make sure u have somebody to stay with her to avoid allegations like this. though I know most women do knack outside but most of this babies that their blood and that of their fathers don't match are victims of baby swapping

The topic in question says both kids are not his, not one grin
Re: Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te by Burgerlomo: 5:03pm On Apr 30, 2019
Brownshugar69:
It is said that 70% of Nigerian women are married to men who are not the biological fathers of their children. So this is not news

Yah head correct cool
Re: Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te by Nobody: 5:10pm On Apr 30, 2019
Men are finally getting a taste of their own medicine and it seems they can’t handle it. If you think you are going to marry a faithful and loyal wife who will stay with you through thick and thin, through poverty and more poverty, then you better wake up. Not in this generation. 90 percent of married women cheat and I don’t blame them. Hubby cannot fulfil all the needs, look outside. No time for suffering like our grandmothers did.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te by Fixitgood(m): 5:11pm On Apr 30, 2019
popsy2:
Not supporting this but there are many men out there that has secret families outside their homes. I know it for a fact.

At the end of the day, it is a man's world tho. As for me, I will run tests on each of my kids at birth. Not taking any chances. Nobody should speak to me about trust here. Too many stuffs happening recently in marriages.

What does this rubbish you wrote have to do with the post? Comprehension is really a problem in this country.

*Spits*
Re: Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te by popsy2(m): 5:13pm On Apr 30, 2019
Fixitgood:

What does this rubbish you wrote have to do with the post? Comprehension is really a problem in this country.

*Spits*

If you can't connect the dots, your IQ is probably too low.

Suggestion : ask God for understanding.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te by Fixitgood(m): 5:17pm On Apr 30, 2019
popsy2:

If you can't connect the dots, your IQ is probably too low.

Suggestion : ask God for understanding.

Thanks.

Connect which stupid dots?

Stay on topic and do your analysis within context.

Must you display your ignorance for all to see? Well, I don't blame you though, there are like minded ignoramus for you to relate with.
Re: Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te by Emaprince: 5:26pm On Apr 30, 2019
Fixitgood:

Must you display your ignorance for all to see? Well, I don't blame you though, there are like minded ignoramus for you to relate with.
lmao. Do not waste time on the stupid weakling trying too hard to sound nice towards the opposite gender. Or it might be a woman with male moniker.

Saffi:
Men are finally getting a taste of their own medicine and it seems they can’t handle it. If you think you are going to marry a faithful and loyal wife who will stay with you through thick and thin, through poverty and more poverty, then you better wake up. Not in this generation. 90 percent of married women cheat and I don’t blame them. Hubby cannot fulfil all the needs, look outside. No time for suffering like our grandmothers did.
Yes with the experience we are having now. Folks like you are the ones to suffer the consequences...cos I'm so sure you will be extremely heart broken to find out your hubby wants DNA test for his kids because he doesn't trust you...which is a result of what other married thots did..and people like you actually supported.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te by popsy2(m): 5:26pm On Apr 30, 2019
Fixitgood:

If you don't see the dots to connect, then your case is severe. Not only is your IQ low, you are probably blind too.

Suggestion: Ask God to give you understanding, the type he gave to Solomon and men your age. Then visit a good optician to have your sight checked. Probably, it is Glaucoma. He might recommend correctional glasses to aid your sight.

If there are any thing more I could do to help your condition, don't hesitate to hit me up.

Cheers !

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te by Skansaca: 5:31pm On Apr 30, 2019
I was told that woman was the first creation to ever met with the devil face to face for private discussions and
the topic of their discussions has never been made known till today. Better fear women more than the devil himself.
Re: Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te by Fixitgood(m): 5:37pm On Apr 30, 2019
Emaprince:
lmao. Do not waste time on the stupid weakling trying too hard to sound nice towards the opposite gender. Or it might be a woman with male moniker.

Yes with the experience we are having now. Folks like you are the ones to suffer the consequences...cos I'm so sure you will be extremely heart broken to find out your hubby wants DNA test for his kids because he doesn't trust you...which is a result of what other married thots did..and people like you actually supported.

Bro you're not lying. These guys are basking in their ignorance.

*Spits*
Re: Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te by egopersonified(f): 5:41pm On Apr 30, 2019
Hope the woman also did the test, one nurse might have switched them at birth.
Re: Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te by Greatzeus(m): 5:42pm On Apr 30, 2019
Bossjakande:
90 percent of women do abortion before marriage 70% born outside before marriage most have sex a lot since 16years DAT why dey can Neva be fateful in marriage. my woman knows me its agreement between us DAT once we born a baby den we do test. is beta to died Neva Margot corps Dan to trust a woman.dey are wicked and have a heart of stone
Guy you have mind oh cho shocked told your woman you will to test after birth,and she wasn't angry at you? It's like saying you don't trust her.
Re: Nigerian Man Finds Out He's Not The Biological Father Of His 2 Kids After DNA Te by Mogajunior(m): 5:58pm On Apr 30, 2019
All the women I have dated keep saying I have trust issues. But I think it is because Most of these ladies why in a relationship with me still had side guys Wich I have my way of finding out. But because I don't attach much emotions to relationship, I don't let it bother me much. In a nutshell. 'FEAR WOMAN.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Couple Wears Ruggedman’s 8 Figures Hoody For Their Pre-wedding Shoot / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Very Young Couple / Queen Okafor Shows Cleavage, Reveals She's Looking For True Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.