Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,244 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks (43827 Views)

'So Critics Are More Important Than Bandits?'- Apostle Suleman Asks / T.B. Joshua: Some Nigerians May Withdraw To Villages Later / CAN Asks President Buhari To Ban Miyetti Allah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by wifeesnatcher(m): 10:31pm On Apr 30, 2019
Buhari and the minister of interior and defence nonsense should secure the release of Leah

CAN are just one useless body. How can the girl.be in captivity for months and none of them could protest at least days in a month to pressurize Buhari of doing something

I'm highly disappointed in Buhari nonchalant attitude towards the release of this innocent girl
Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by BarrElChapo(m): 10:32pm On Apr 30, 2019
See the mark of the Anti Christ on the forehead of the first man shocked shocked shocked
Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by adetime: 10:35pm On Apr 30, 2019
CAN should recruit their own soldiers to rescue leah sharibu and also contribute money if it calls for ransome, i will join them too if they want
Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by dfrost: 10:37pm On Apr 30, 2019
RTSC:

And kidnapped Victims don't get rescued?

Brilliant insight.

They do. But are kidnappers diplomats?
Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by MissRaine69(f): 10:40pm On Apr 30, 2019
All animals are equal but , some animals are more equal than others.

1 Like

Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by Orpe7(m): 10:40pm On Apr 30, 2019
Now a life is worth nothing to CAN abi
They rather have her head chopped off then saved
Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by City001: 10:41pm On Apr 30, 2019
They have gone to rescue one of their own and you are here making noise be calling yourself CAN.
Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by chloride6: 10:43pm On Apr 30, 2019
RTSC:

Another idiot.

Your federal government paid millions of euros to a group without address and they released the muslims girls.

Clap for yourself.

In the end we eventually meet where all roads leads, which is that you are a simpleton who rants endlessly without meaning..

1 Like

Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by ernieboy(m): 10:49pm On Apr 30, 2019
martineverest:
as a Christian,CAN is just too dumb and insincere....they are just getting foolish daily.

shut up. u are not a Christian, no true son will ask if his father is mad.
Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by kogi2010: 10:49pm On Apr 30, 2019
what's wrong with dis people? ok yes n so what? sick ppl
Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by Siralgebra04(m): 10:49pm On Apr 30, 2019
obiekunie1:
we all know she traveled with those tramadol to go catch fun with her friends in Dubai but she never knew it will attract the death penalty whn caught.

she has escaped. but. . .

another hausa-fulani girl will be caught again real soon.

then we will know the excuse government will use to set her free. i guess then they will claim she was deceived by an igbo man!

See awkward and shallow thinking of an elite. What do u want to say about d 57 pple that have bin beheaded btwn January and now? Government no sabi give excuse on their behalf? Or som1 told u Zainab is related to Buhari?
Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by bid4rich(m): 10:50pm On Apr 30, 2019
martineverest:
as a Christian,CAN is just too dumb and insincere....they are just getting foolish daily.

I am not surprised at what you just typed up there, I would have been more surprised if you have not typed it..........

Is the question CAN asked right or wrong, show me a single fault in that sincere question
Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by awoluyi(m): 10:50pm On Apr 30, 2019
winterfell007:
So you don't know that in this Buhari's next level Nigerians are important but cows and 'fulani' are 'importanter' grin grin grin

It's importantest.
Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by 12345DKO(m): 10:53pm On Apr 30, 2019
muzeze77:
CAN There's a difference between a country and a terrorist organization,Leah is held by a terrorist group

There is a difference you say which I agree with but the FG was still able to secure the release of 100 Muslim girls from these same terrorist group, so how come they are finding it difficult to secure the release of LEAH SHARIBU, the only Christian girl, who has been in captivity for over a year now?

2 Likes

Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by Siralgebra04(m): 10:55pm On Apr 30, 2019
AudiA4:
They have started, useless religious body call CAN,is the person in question not a Nigerian? They must always come with their stupid religious divide and ethnic sentiments,is Boko Haram terrorist organisation now compared to the Saudi Arabia?

Don't mind d fools, if it was MURIC, they will b so fast in attacking d man without reasoning with d objectivity in his speech. But they will never condemn CAN for medling in national issue.
Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by Siralgebra04(m): 11:00pm On Apr 30, 2019
haconjy:
Before some Muslims, APC fans will flood here now calling CAN PDP Agent.
CAN pls wake up and take the right of Christians, and Nigeria back. forget about those that will call you many names. just pls save our soul from a killing cow

See chronic fool, if it was MURIC, they will b so fast in attacking d man without reasoning with d objectivity in his speech. But they will never condemn CAN for medling in national issue.

I dont know how d detention by d security agency of a foreign country similar to d detention by a terrorist group.
Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by Siralgebra04(m): 11:01pm On Apr 30, 2019
Mutuwa:

CAN making sense.wow this is really good
The body is not far from the truth.UBEC board chairman and his daughter were adult napped yesterday and released today with claims that he didn’t pay anything ransom.

When the Abuja airport was diverted to Kaduna,I recall plying the road seeing patrol and amoured cars per kilometer up and till you get to Kaduna.

A route from the kaduna airport to the train station was hurriedly created for the elites to quickly transport them to Abuja.

There were stand by buses to convey other passengers via road to Abuja free of charge with well fortified armed police for the duration of the rehabilitation period.

Yes, CAN all humans are equal ,but a few are most equal and requisite than a lot.
See chronic fool, if it was MURIC, they will b so fast in attacking d man without reasoning with d objectivity in his speech. But they will never condemn CAN for medling in national issue.

I dont know how d detention by d security agency of a foreign country similar to d detention by a terrorist group.
Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by Siralgebra04(m): 11:02pm On Apr 30, 2019
Chukwurah003:
This is petty from CAN

Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by Siralgebra04(m): 11:04pm On Apr 30, 2019
Jgovt:
I believe you're looking for quotes or likes that's why you wasted your wasted time to type this...

Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by texas1990(m): 11:05pm On Apr 30, 2019
at times when I hear some peoples talk on the name of CAN, in fact I used to disappointed why are we always in support of religious war? and if it happens can we Christian stay? this simple issue are not suppose to cause religious war, is PDP a Christian party? why all these rubbish, nawa for this country ooh.
Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by datribune: 11:10pm On Apr 30, 2019
Cletus77:

Guess myetti Allah is the only truth speaking organization. If it was the other way round, Myetti Allah wouldn't have allowed us to hear word

Rubbish!!!

Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by Teejayphillip(m): 11:22pm On Apr 30, 2019
Can we ever get satisfied? If Buhari led government no do anything as regard dis matter,unah go still talk...

He took action on dis one,they are bringing religion sentiments....

May God help us and heal our land
Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by HazzanTazzan(m): 11:22pm On Apr 30, 2019
Isn’t this stupidity ?

Leah is being held by Boko Haram (a terrorist group) and the only way to get Leah is by use of force which the military has been doing ...

How can a group with brain compare that with this release of someone once Nigeria proved that the lady was innocent of the charges ...

What’s the correlation Na ?

Is Saudi govt a terrorist group ? Was Zainab held by a terror group ?
Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by Empiree: 11:22pm On Apr 30, 2019
muzeze77:
CAN There's a difference between a country and a terrorist organization,Leah is held by a terrorist group
please tell them. These people claimed to be educated but they have 10kobo brain.

Taliban held Western woman for yrs and Western govt was unable to secure her release until Taliban decided to let her go freely.

Iran and North Korea held Americans in their prisons, US govt secured their release in no time.

CAN and many CHRISTIANs play religious card. They are part of the problems in the country and they need serious education

2 Likes

Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by Conqueror89: 11:24pm On Apr 30, 2019
obiekunie1:
we all know she traveled with those tramadol to go catch fun with her friends in Dubai but she never knew it will attract the death penalty whn caught.

she has escaped. but. . .

another hausa-fulani girl will be caught again real soon.

then we will know the excuse government will use to set her free. i guess then they will claim she was deceived by an igbo man!

1. the Saudis must have medically checked her body system to confirm if she actually takes such drugs. And I guess the result is negative leading to one of the reasons she been left off the hook.

2. I believe she wouldn't be so daft to take tram to such country with the aim of flexing with her friends.

3.I believe this is a mere case of implication by some
unscrupulous beings.

Concerning Leah I pray for God intervention on her behalf and I hope the government would do justice to her case. She's a human and she equally deserve her freedom.
Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by BABANGBALI: 11:25pm On Apr 30, 2019
Fokd up country
Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by HazzanTazzan(m): 11:27pm On Apr 30, 2019
12345DKO:

There is a difference you say which I agree with but the FG was still able to secure the release of 100 Muslim girls from these same terrorist group, so how come they are finding it difficult to secure the release of LEAH SHARIBU, the only Christian girl, who has been in captivity for over a year now?

Leah acted stupidly...

They said the girls shld accept Islam so they can be freed ... some of them did and got freed ...

What’s he big deal in doing what’s right in the face of terror ...

Why didn’t she accept and escape first... by the time she’s released, will they monitor her to confirm if she’s a Christian or Muslim?

Everyone was praising her when she refused to accept the terms given to her and now you’re saying the govt got some girls released and can’t get her released...

Did the govt enter Sambisa to secure the release of the 100 girls you mentioned ?

2 Likes

Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by Excuzeme: 11:34pm On Apr 30, 2019
AudiA4:
They have started, useless religious body call CAN,is the person in question not a Nigerian? They must always come with their stupid religious divide and ethnic sentiments,is Boko Haram terrorist organisation now compared to the Saudi Arabia?

I am extremely distressed that CAN has reduced itself to WAILER and IPOB Miscreants level!
As a Christian, l am ashamed that CAN has derailed from spirituality into PDP-Politics and Nnyanmirin Bigotry. angry angry angry

For crying out aloud, Leah Sharibu's case is one of KIDNAPPING by Boko Haram within Nigeria!
Zainab's case is one of DSrug Smuggling in a foreign country (Saudi Arabia)!

The differences should be obvious to any Hediot.....except if such person is a special brand of Hediotic piglet from the land of Anger and Hatred
- Leah's kidnappers are holding her as a punishment for her being a Christian
- Saudi Arabia is holding Zainab on allegations of Drug trafficking

- Kidnappers of Leah are Nigerians, within Nigeria, even though they are Islamic Extremist
- Zainab's is held by a Soverign country with a Govt and Ambassadors that you can reason with

- Nigerian Govt has offered money and everything possible for Leah's release but the Islamic terrorist will likely, eventually kill her, as an indication of their hatred for Christians, which is an injunction and requirement, as stated in their Quran.
- Zainab's is a Muslim and she is being held in a Muslim country ....so she does not have such "baggage of faith".

- Kidnappers of Leah could have killed her (and kept it covered up, so as to extort more money from the Nigerian Govt) as of today
- Zainab was accesible to the Nigerian Govt officials and foreign Ministry officials

- Zainab was accused of a crime (Drug Smuggling)
-Leah Sharibu was never accused of any crime...except that they are holding her because she is a Christian

- Investigations have shown that Zainab is INNOCENT of what she is been accused of, that she was framed by an organised gang of Airport officials who insert Drugs into a second bag and put her name-tag on it (She was carrying one Bag instead of the full complement of two allowed, the criminals simply produced a second bag and put her name on it....Those of you who travel with one bag should take note: Divide and Slip your load into two bags, even if each one is 5kg, before they create another bag for you!) undecided undecided
- Leah Shuabu is not being investigated for anything because the girl was in her school when Muslim terrorist went to kidnap her!

We can go on and on show casing the differences between these two cases and how on mother-earth the leaders of CAN have become so useless and partisan that they cannot see something better to use in the drive for freeing leah Sharibu, beats my immagination!
The scallywags and fools in CAN needs to apologise to all Christian for bringing this sort of oprobium on Christianity.

The CAN should stop allowing itself become auseless tool in the hands of PDP and their IPOB Miscreants who are always waiting in the wings to "balme anything on Buhari" ...even if the flaw is in their DNA

Shame on the current Leaders of CAN who made this foolish comparison

4 Likes

Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by Sabaru21(m): 11:37pm On Apr 30, 2019
yes they are
our president our zone our sister our holy land
Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by BluntBoy(m): 11:37pm On Apr 30, 2019
rummmy:
the God of can will deny you all good things in life.

Look at all these fake Christians. You accuse Muslims of being violent, but you people are worse. You are either cursing people or showing obvious bias against Muslims.

Nothing Christian about any of you.

1 Like

Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by yommen: 11:40pm On Apr 30, 2019
I am a Christian but this is useless ranting I must say. When Ibori was found guilty of criminal act in the UK, he was sentenced on a jail term which his powerful party could not do anything about because the country that was involved will even jail their top citizens if found guilty.

Tramadol is a prescription drug not cocaine​ that's actually banned in every country of the world. I think thats explicit enough.

furthermore, Nigerians are not the only ones that have been executed for cocaine pushing in Saudi Arabia. Citizens from other countries have also been executed while governments of their countries could not do anything about it.

On the other hand, Nigerians need to understand that if you escape justice within Nigeria, you cannot do same in developed countries. Your government will not be able to save you. It's not during Buhari tenure that Saudi Arabia started executing drug offenders within their country. It happened during Obasanjo's tenure and he tried to save the situation but he failed. Same thing happened during Jonathan's tenure too.

Nigerians need to obey the laws of other countries when they find themselves their because if found culpable, you'll face the punishment no matter it's severity.

1 Like

Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by splendidbaby(f): 11:42pm On Apr 30, 2019
AudiA4:
are you angry because CAN said they truth?what is stoping him from fastening the release of Leah?or are you trying to tell me that if Leah were to be his child he wouldnt have done anything to set her free.sorry dear but lets call spade a spade and keep religion aside.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ / A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . / Man Posts Bottle Of Beer And Bible Verse To Justify His Drink (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.