Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,123 members, 7,818,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks (43829 Views)

'So Critics Are More Important Than Bandits?'- Apostle Suleman Asks / T.B. Joshua: Some Nigerians May Withdraw To Villages Later / CAN Asks President Buhari To Ban Miyetti Allah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by BluntBoy(m): 11:49pm On Apr 30, 2019
splendidbaby:
are you angry because CAN said they truth?what is stoping him from fastening the release of Leah?or are you trying to tell me that if Leah were to be his child he wouldnt have done anything to set her free.sorry dear but lets call spade a spade and keep religion aside.

And what makes you think the government is not doing enough?

Even countries like the United States who have the technology have lost men to terrorists.

You can't compare the case of Leah with that of Zynab.

Before you involve religion, remember that many Muslims have also lost their lives to the insurgents.
Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by Excuzeme: 11:51pm On Apr 30, 2019
HazzanTazzan:

Leah acted stupidly...

They said the girls shld accept Islam so they can be freed ... some of them did and got freed ...

What’s he big deal in doing what’s right in the face of terror ...

Why didn’t she accept and escape first... by the time she’s released, will they monitor her to confirm if she’s a Christian or Muslim?

Everyone was praising her when she refused to accept the terms given to her and now you’re saying the govt got some girls released and can’t get her released...

Did the govt enter Sambisa to secure the release of the 100 girls you mentioned ?

I completely disagree with you!

There is a saying that "if you live for Nothing, you will die for Nothing".
We are talking about FAITH and BELIEF here!
Leah is a Christian.... nit just a "Christian by mouth" but someone who believes fully in the faith she professes.
If you know the meaning of "Christian" (I am certain you are not a Christian or just one of the come-and-chop Christian, but that is not my own headache, its your choice)....It means someone who follows the EXAMPLE OF CHRIST!

We can ask, what is the example of Christ, when HE was faced with a similar dilemna?
The Devil took him to a high Mountain, when he was hungry after a 40days fast and said "If you will do a SINGLE ACT OF WORSHIP TO ME (like deny your father, Jehovah God)...l will grant you your life and everything in this world".

Jesus did not deny his father nor bow in the face of imminent suffering/death......HE said "Flee away from me Satan, it is ONLY Jehovah God that you must worhhip".

We can also recall the[b] incident of Shedrack, Meshack and Abednigo[/b], when they were told to just denounce God and be set free from the hottest fire ever made by man. The fire was so hot that even those stoking it got burnt from its heat! These three "Real Christians" refused to deny their God and God showed his power because they came out of it alive.

So, Leah is showing faith in her belief and that is the most wonderful thing any Christian can do! God must be dancing Azonto-and-Shanku combined, over her right now.
Even if she dies, l can confidently tell you that she is better than you and l that are still alive because "her future is gurranteed".
Also, if she denies her faith, she might still be killed and then her loss would have been double, here now and in the hereafter.

Instead of abusing Leah Sharibu, we should aplaud her, continue to pray for her whiel condemning the Muslim terrorist who keep killing innoent Christians in the name of this Religion of Piss (Yes, the Religion encourages its members to kill and destroy those who are not Muslims, calling them infidels...
That Quran in its present form, is a document of murder and terrorism and like the Bible, it needs to be "reformed and the evil parts in it condemned and expuncged"...just like the New testatment of the Bible "condemned and reformed" the bad commands of the Old testament

God is watching us all.

2 Likes

Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by BluntBoy(m): 11:54pm On Apr 30, 2019
bid4rich:

I am not surprised at what you just typed up there, I would have been more surprised if you have not typed it..........

Is the question CAN asked right or wrong, show me a single fault in that sincere question

There is a lot of bias in that question.

Was the girl saved from drug allegation less of a human being to CAN because she is a Muslim?

Why did they suddenly remember Leah because of a case that is totally different. It was easier getting Zynab released. Simple. Zynab is a human being too, and the government should be appreciated. One life was saved. We shouldn't demean the effort because another life is in captivity.

CAN should know how to react to matters.
Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by Topmaike007(m): 12:00am On May 01, 2019
AudiA4:
They have started, useless religious body call CAN,is the person in question not a Nigerian? They must always come with their stupid religious divide and ethnic sentiments,is Boko Haram terrorist organisation now compared to the Saudi Arabia?
I can see that you're stupid, really crazy,and if you quote may the Almighty God, Satan and devil do you just as how they're treating the poor girl in Jesus name *amen*
Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by Excuzeme: 12:01am On May 01, 2019
splendidbaby:
are you angry because CAN said they truth?[b]what is stoping him from fastening the release of Leah?[/b]or are you trying to tell me that if Leah were to be his child he wouldnt have done anything to set her free.sorry dear but lets call spade a spade and keep religion aside.

Please, tell us exactly, how he supposed to do what you said (fastening (sic) the release of Leah grin )

Dont just talk, be specific on what he should have done but failed to do.
Go-on, l want to hear it (Dont turn this one to abuse o, l take your Papa and Mama beg you)
Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by Topmaike007(m): 12:02am On May 01, 2019
martineverest:
as a Christian,CAN is just too dumb and insincere....they are just getting foolish daily.

I can see that you're not a Christian,cos if you are you will not ask such,what is Mr President doing to release the poor girl and yet dey are granting those blood sucking demons called Boko Haram amnesty, people that suppose to be wasted
Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by Excuzeme: 12:03am On May 01, 2019
BluntBoy:

There is a lot of bias in that question.

Was the girl saved from drug allegation less of a human being to CAN because she is a Muslim?

Why did they suddenly remember Leah because of a case that is totally different. It was easier getting Zynab released. Simple. Zynab is a human being too, and the government should be appreciated. One life was saved. We shouldn't demean the effort because another life is in captivity.

CAN should know how to react to matters.

Thank you.
These people are just being emotional over nothing.
CAN is just trying to play to the gallery.
The cases and circumstances are so different that one has to be very daft to use one to compare the other.
Imagine, all those old men in CAN, they cannot even use their brain?
Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by yussuf492(m): 12:04am On May 01, 2019
cmon CAN... dealing with terrorist group is much different from government
Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by Topmaike007(m): 12:04am On May 01, 2019
Viicfuntop:
This is quite true. I wonder the stupid people that voted for this administration.
pls don't call me stupid,I did but don't like the partiality played by FG
Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by Pacgmt(m): 12:05am On May 01, 2019
bid4rich:

I am not surprised at what you just typed up there, I would have been more surprised if you have not typed it..........

Is the question CAN asked right or wrong, show me a single fault in that sincere question

CAN shld have made it a general issue by including the other chibuk girls in their statement. Instead of indoctrinating, politicizing and been religiously bias. If CAN is so concern they can likewise contributed the ransom required for the release of Leah and it the same time is it not the so called CAN president the supported the movement of money to south Africa for the procurement of ammunitions. Fellow Nigerians its high time we wise up and up this religious conflict at a rest. Atleast an innocent Nigerian has been saved why is CAN not happy abt that. Wld they have been if she was killed. Ur tot is ur I refused to be intimidated
Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by BluntBoy(m): 12:06am On May 01, 2019
Excuzeme:

Thank you.
These people are just being emotional over nothing.
CAN is just trying to play to the gallery.
The cases and circumstances are so different that one has to be very daft to use one to compare the other.
Imagine, all those old men in CAN, they cannot even use their brain?

Their matter tire person, my brother.
Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by Excuzeme: 12:06am On May 01, 2019
Topmaike007:
I can see that you're not a Christian,cos if you are you will not ask such,what is Mr President doing to release the poor girl and yet dey are granting those blood sucking demons called Boko Haram amnesty, people that suppose to be wasted

What make YOU a Christian, more than him?
Tell us.

A Christian is someone who thinks and uses his God-given brain and not somebody who just makes BASELESS emotional rants.
Tell us what you know that Mr. President shoudl be doing...that he ahs not done, to get Leah released.
I really want to hear what people criticising the President, know that the President does not know.

we dey listen.

2 Likes

Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by Pacgmt(m): 12:10am On May 01, 2019
Excuzeme:

I am extremely distressed that CAN has reduced itself to WAILER and IPOB Miscreants level!
As a Christian, l am ashamed that CAN has derailed from spirituality into PDP-Politics and Nnyanmirin Bigotry. angry angry angry

For crying out aloud, Leah Sharibu's case is one of KIDNAPPING by Boko Haram within Nigeria!
Zainab's case is one of DSrug Smuggling in a foreign country (Saudi Arabia)!

Thank you for these. But some ppl will never get this right

The differences should be obvious to any Hediot.....except if such person is a special brand of Hediotic piglet from the land of Anger ans Hatred
- Leah's kidnappers are holding her as a punishment for her being a Christian
- Saudi Arabia is holding Zainab on allegations of Drug trafficking

- Kidnappers of Leah are Nigerians, within Nigeria, even though they are Islamic Extremist
- Zainab's is held by a Soverign country with a Govt and Ambassadors that you can reason with

- Nigerian Govt has offered money and everything possible for Leah's release but the Islamic terrorist will likely eventually kill her, as an indication of their hatred for Christians, which is an injunction and requirement, as stated in their Quran.
- Zainab's is a Muslim and she is held in a Muslim country so she doesnot have such "baggage of faith".

- Kidnappers of Leah could have killed her (and kept is covered, to extort more money from the Nigerian Govt) as of today
- Zainab was accesible to the Nigerian Govt officials and foreign Ministry

- Zainab was accused of a crime (Drug Smuggling)
-Leah Sharibu was never accused of any crime...except that they are holding her because she is a Christian

- Investigations have shown that Zainab is INNOCENT of what she has been accused of, that she was framed by an organised gang of Airport officials who insert Drugs into a bag and put her name tag on it (She was carrying one Bag instead of the full complement of two allowed, the criminals simply produced a second bag and out her name on it....Those of you who travel with one bag should take note: Slip your load into two, even if each one if 5kg, before they create another bag for you!)
- Leah Shuabu is not being on ivestigated for anything because the girl was in her school when Muslim terrorist went to kidnap her!

We can go on and on showcasing the difference between these two case and how on mother-earth the leaders of CAN have become so useless and partisan that they cannot see something better to use in the drive for freeing leah Sharibu, beats my immagination!
The scallywags and fools in CAN needs to apologise to all Christian for bringing this sort of oprobium on Christianity.

The CAN should stop allowing itself become auseless tool in the hands of PDP and their IPOB Miscreants who are always waiting in the wings to "balme anything on Buhari" ...even if the flaw is in their DNA

Shame on the current Leaders of CAN who made this foolish comparison
Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by Excuzeme: 12:12am On May 01, 2019
BluntBoy:

Their matter tire person, my brother.

Its not even about Ransom otherwise Buhari would have given-in.
These Muslim terrorists just wants to hold Leah, attempt to use her to humiliate Christianity and make it look like "your God cannot save her" and what they are doing is in line with what their holy Quran preaches and tells them to do to people of other religion.

Even if you put one of those CAN people as President today, l can assure you that they cannot secure Leah's release.

We should just be strong ans show faith, whether she is released or not.

Jesus never said we will not be persecuted for our belief as Christians but said we should be faithful till the very end.
All these useless people and their useles CAN who will deny their faith at the first sign, should know that Leah is a thousand times more Christian than them.
We will continue to pray for her and Whatever happens therafter, Jehovah God will still be God
Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by Excuzeme: 12:13am On May 01, 2019
Pacgmt:

Pleease dont quote someone without saying anything, even if it is "Hi" grin grin grin
I know you meant well. undecided
Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by Pacgmt(m): 12:16am On May 01, 2019
[quote author=Pacgmt post=77998674][/quote]

CAN dey find relevance at all cost
Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by Deepthoughts: 12:20am On May 01, 2019
unclesoyo:
The Christian Association of Nigeria, Northern State chapter, has reacted to the release of Zainab Aliyu, the Nigerian lady who was wrongly detained in Saudi Arabia for trafficking Tramadol.

In a statement released by its public relations officer, Rev. Joseph Hayab, the Christian body while celebrating Zainab’s release, expressed concerns over the continued detention of Leah Sharibu.

Reverend Hayab in the statement, said he is forced to ask if some Nigerians are more important than others since the Federal government was fast in ensuring the safe return of Zainab.

The statement in part reads

CAN Northern states rejoices with the parents of Zainab Aliyu and the government of our country for securing her release after she was arrested and detained in Saudi Arabia for allegations of drug trafficking.

It is sad that many innocent Nigerians are suffering for a crime they know nothing about. This prompt effort by government is commendable and should be sustained for all and in the future, because this is what we want to see from our leaders in this country.

But as we rejoice about this development, we are also compelled to ask this important question: Are all Nigerians equal or some are more equal than others?

We are aware that many innocent citizens of our country have been arrested, some killed and others are still in detention; but we have not heard any directives from Mr. President to his Attorney General to take action about them with this kind of urgency.

If we want our citizens to be proud of their government and country, then we need to show equal concern about what happens to everyone in this country. We cannot also celebrate the release of Zainab and forget Leah Sharibu who did not commit any crime but has been in captivity for over a year now.

We, therefore, appeal to President Buhari to direct his security agencies to double their efforts and get Leah released and reunited with her parents. Leah, too, wants to enjoy the protection of her leaders”.

https://lailasnews.com/zainab-aliyu-released-are-some-nigerians-more-important-than-others-can/

Shame on osibanjo!
Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by BluntBoy(m): 12:22am On May 01, 2019
Excuzeme:

Its not even about Ransom otherwise Buhari would have given-in.
These Muslim terrorists just wants to hold Leah, attempt to use her to humiliate Christianity and make it look like "your God cannot save her" and what they are doing is in line with what their holy Quran preaches and tells them to do to people of other religion.

Even if you put one of those CAN people as President today, l can assure you that they cannot secure Leah's release.

We should just be strong ans show faith, whether she is released or not.

Jesus never said we will not be persecuted for our belief as Christians but said we should be faithful till the very end.
All these useless people and their useles CAN who will deny their faith at the first sign, should know that Leah is a thousand times more Christian than them.
We will continue to pray for her and Whatever happens therafter, Jehovah God will still be God

You have stated the truth.

John Cantlie, a British journalist is still in ISIS captivity six years after. It is not like Britain has forgotten or should stop protecting their other citizens.

Terrorism is a big global issue. But people think it is child's play.

2 Likes

Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by Excuzeme: 12:23am On May 01, 2019
Deepthoughts:
Shame on osibanjo!

Fool, it is Osinbajo now, no longer Buhari, abi?

Some of you need a brain reformat to get rid of this your stoooppiiiddiiity.

Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by Excuzeme: 12:31am On May 01, 2019
BluntBoy:

You have stated the truth.

John Cantlie, a British journalist is still in ISIS captivity six years after. It is not like Britain has forgotten or should stop protecting their other citizens.

Terrorism is a big global issue. But people think it is child's play.

I can understand the "tribalism noise" we make on Nairaland but for a body like CAN to get involved at this sort of low-level, is just unpardonable.
I am a Christian and l want Leah released but we also need to be honest and objective with reality.[/b]

Whenever anyone is kidnapped, the odds of their release is 50-50.
It is even worse if the kidnappers are not just those who want money [b]but are based on RELIGIOUS IDEOLOGY
...those ones are the worst form of terrorists because "Religion is the Opium of the people", it is like bieng Hypnotised into a Zombie.

On Leah, we can actually "remove the hold of the terrorists" over all of us, by asking them to kill her if they want, that we are no longer concerned about what they do with her anymore.

As long as we show that we are desperate to get her released (and knowing that we can do nothing more than we have already done), the terrorists will stil lcontinue to use her a s a "weapon" over we Christians.

If she was my child, l bet that is what l would do (though secretly in my heart, l will continue to pray for her release).
Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by Deepthoughts: 12:33am On May 01, 2019
Excuzeme:

Fool, it is Osinbajo now, no longer Buhari, abi?

Some of you need a brain reformat to get rid of this your stoooppiiiddiiity.
I said shame on osibanjo because he had always given excuses why it's taken government so long n hard to get Leah released while he was part of the negotiations from the beginning only for all the girls to be released with exception of Leah n since then it has been one excuse to another but now that it's a northern Muslim girl you can see the Swift action, I'm sure if it were not a Muslim girl it would have been another case of excuse galore,do you understand me now worthless bastard.
Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by LyfeJennings(m): 12:45am On May 01, 2019
obiekunie1:
we all know she traveled with those tramadol to go catch fun with her friends in Dubai but she never knew it will attract the death penalty whn caught.

she has escaped. but. . .

another hausa-fulani girl will be caught again real soon.

then we will know the excuse government will use to set her free. i guess then they will claim she was deceived by an igbo man!

Whoever packaged the lambs for them try gannnnnn
I mean it took less than 5days to make it all happen
The guys who confessed to that crime would be tried in Nigeria and bailed here.
They would be well compensated too
And that girl's family might not be known but trust they have some special kind of backing.....
Kudos to the whole lambs packaging team sha
Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by tj4luck(m): 1:00am On May 01, 2019
jaxxy:
This is about proof of innocence that can/shud not be ignored.

I don’t think it’s about sm people being more important than the other.

If the government can prove the innocence of any presumed drug dealer elsewhere why not they shud make same effort to secure his release not when they are guilty or theres no way to prove his/her innocence.

You are correct bt to be honest the government has not done enough to secure Leah’s release and it is quite obvious. Are they afraid to engage bokoharam in more talks or what?

CAN itself knows this but they just want to divide the country with religious sentiment. Those that implicated her have all been exposed at Kano airport so why won't Saudi release her since government could prove her innocence
Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by Oludon20: 1:01am On May 01, 2019
I agree with you and we both know who is partisan between us
RTSC:

The Leah case is even worse.
Her colleagues have been released after fg negotiations , which shows there is a possibility for her to be released.

She has been in captivity for years.

She is being held by a terrorist group which means the FG is not held back by sovereignty issues and can do anything necessary to get her.

But don't worry, not all of us can be rational and non partisan.
Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by Moganajoe: 1:05am On May 01, 2019
Why will CAN be asking such a shameful question? Is it today they know that only people from the northern part of Nigeria are important ,including their cows.

The only thing from the southern part f country is crude oil.
Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by BENEAMATA: 1:06am On May 01, 2019
May God lead leah and all captives held by terrorists home safely . But honestly this forum is fast gaining notoriety for the growing numbers of d . Ck heads and windup artist , or how could one begin to correllate the news of the freed lady with the utter w . Nkfest some people turned this to with their disgraceful posts all in their usual bid to drag this administration efforts in the mud . I recall many on this nairaland agreed with former president obasanjo in his letter where he accused the goverment of financing the accursed boko haram by paying ransom to free captive soldiers and civillians . so let's say another hefty ransom is paid for miss sharibu's freedom and then a millitary base is run over months later with advanced weapons by terrorists , that'll still be " clueless buhari's fault " to these lots and nigeria's own " POSTMASTER GENERAL" (OBASANJO) ! And , oh , here is a fun fact ,how did an ex president tackle the abduction of CHIBOKS girls ? let us ask DASUKI !enough said, just passing .

2 Likes

Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by Moukandjo: 1:09am On May 01, 2019
Jgovt:
I believe you're looking for quotes or likes that's why you wasted your wasted time to type this...
How can he be looking for likes & shares when his comment is against the dumb CAN who everyone knows are PDP sympathizers? Aren't you aware that Nairaland is full of the daft PDP sycophants & IPIGs

2 Likes

Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by Excuzeme: 1:12am On May 01, 2019
Deepthoughts:
I said shame on osibanjo[b] because he had always given excuses why it's taken government so long n hard to get Leah released while he was part of the negotiations from the beginning only for all the girls to be released with exception of Leah n since then it has been one excuse to another but now that it's a northern Muslim girl you can see the Swift action[/b], I'm sure if it were not a Muslim girl it would have been another case of excuse galore,do you understand me now worthless bastard.

Weyrey, Omo-ale, just listen to your useless rant up there?
Honestly, l cant educate you for free because your head does not have brain-cells.

Trying to remind you that the single Muslim girl that was released by Saudi Arabia (Zainab) was NOT KIDNAPPED but arrested by a soverign Govt, is me trying to give a Doctorate title to a Galla Seller like you.
Product of baby factory and Prostitutes.
Shame on your worthless Mother who gave birth to a swine like you, when she should have washed you away in a Septic Sewer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by AudiA4: 1:19am On May 01, 2019
Topmaike007:
I can see that you're stupid, really crazy,and if you quote may the Almighty God, Satan and devil do you just as how they're treating the poor girl in Jesus name *amen*
Foolish buffon, of course u are one of those naija hypocrites, the God u claim here do u know Him, I am sure your life where u are is even worse than conditions of Boko Haram abductors, may your write up and your hypocritical prayers return to you and family in million folds,I help u say a big amen to that,stupid fool
Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by Nobody: 1:20am On May 01, 2019
Because for them it’s only justice when they kill others not of their religion. But we have God.
Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by HazzanTazzan(m): 1:22am On May 01, 2019
Excuzeme:

I completely disagree with you!

There is a saying that "if you live for Nothing, you will die for Nothing".
We are talking about FAITH and BELIEF here!
Leah is a Christian.... nit just a "Christian by mouth" but someone who believes fully in the faith she professes.
If you know the meaning of "Christian" (I am certain you are not a Christian or just one of the come-and-chop Christian, but that is not my own headache, its your choice)....It means someone who follows the EXAMPLE OF CHRIST!

We can ask, what is the example of Christ, when HE was faced with a similar dilemna?
The Devil took him to a high Mountain, when he was hungry after a 40days fast and said "If you will do a SINGLE ACT OF WORSHIP TO ME (like deny your father, Jehovah God)...l will grant you your life and everything in this world".

Jesus did not deny his father nor bow in the face of imminent suffering/death......HE said "Flee away from me Satan, it is ONLY Jehovah God that you must worhhip".

We can also recall the[b] incident of Shedrack, Meshack and Abednigo[/b], when they were told to just denounce God and be set free from the hottest fire ever made by man. The fire was so hot that even those stoking it got burnt from its heat! These three "Real Christians" refused to deny their God and God showed his power because they came out of it alive.

So, Leah is showing faith in her belief and that is the most wonderful thing any Christian can do! God must be dancing Azonto-and-Shanku combined, over her right now.
Even if she dies, l can confidently tell you that she is better than you and l that are still alive because "her future is gurranteed".
Also, if she denies her faith, she might still be killed and then her loss would have been double, here now and in the hereafter.

Instead of abusing Leah Sharibu, we should aplaud her, continue to pray for her whiel condemning the Muslim terrorist who keep killing innoent Christians in the name of this Religion of Piss (Yes, the Religion encourages its members to kill and destroy those who are not Muslims, calling them infidels...
That Quran in its present form, is a document of murder and terrorism and like the Bible, it needs to be "reformed and the evil parts in it condemned and expuncged"...just like the New testatment of the Bible "condemned and reformed" the bad commands of the Old testament

God is watching us all.

I actually also applauded her courage but what has the courage gotten her ...

Some of the girls were also courageous by thinking fast and doing what was needed at that point ...

If sha has done like the other girls and deceived the terrorists, we won’t be here today asking why the govt hasn’t requested her...

and this comparison by CAN is plain stupid
Re: Zainab Aliyu Released: Are Some Nigerians More Important Than Others? CAN Asks by AbaLion: 1:23am On May 01, 2019
Viicfuntop Dickontop:
This is quite true. I wonder the stupid people that voted for this administration.
You are free to call out the government as it pleases you. But it rather makes you insanely stupid, insulting a large number of people that are a million times better than your father.
*spit

-Lion

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Counter Thread To What Muslims Believe Concerning Jesus Christ / A Simple Rebuttal To One Very Common Argument Made By Atheists . / Man Posts Bottle Of Beer And Bible Verse To Justify His Drink (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.