Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,120 members, 7,811,150 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:02 AM

The Bible Defends Muhammad Rasulullah (as). - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Bible Defends Muhammad Rasulullah (as). (7214 Views)

Pastor Chris Defends His False Teaching On "Tattoos" Saying Not In The Bible / Pastor Chris Publicly Defends His Badly Behaved Christ Embassy Canada Pastors / Creflo Dollar Defends Eddie L. Long (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bible Defends Muhammad Rasulullah (as). by vedaxcool(m): 2:48pm On Sep 22, 2010
You are a lying freak and too daft for me to argue with, I prefer sensible and Honest persons to talk, this Characters you lack abundantly, Celeboy wey no dey wear shoe.

nopuqeaterl:

I cant but chuckled at Toba's statement, in last thread he wanted to go and realized that this latest one is unnecessary. first Toba was comparing Jesus to Moses by saying that in the long run, Moses took a gentile bride. okay.

but toba is saying that Jesus is now gathering his gentile brides together. lol. toba, o ni itiju sha.

the other day, you said you will forgive your fiancee if you walk in on her with  a man doing what you should be doing when you are both married.

well, i have bad news for you; on Jesus, he not here any more. how is gathering you together when he was sent to the house of Israel? further when he was here, he was unmarried.

Just because he was unmarried should not be taken by your lewd anything goes sexual malady, that you are now a bride of Jesus. Subhannallah. Does it occur to you that it is abnormal for you to call another man (Jesus) your husband, and you a man, his wife or spouse? lol.

@Eemah: regardless of what you understand as corrupt, it does mean that it contains no aota of some truth. it lacks the whole truth that it may have had before it got corrupted. a corrupt man can speak the truth, sometimes, but not always all the time.

the corrupted bible is similar to the above in this sense. just look at the bible of the catholics and the protestant. can you tell me which one is the uncorrupted? then the other will fit what the Quran says has corruption. that alone is victory for Ilam.

I thought you read something about sodom and gomorrah in your Bibe?

Orisi risi lowo iwo paddy yi sha.
Quote from: vedaxcool on Today at 01:26:33 PM
true talk

vedaxcool:

true talk
Re: The Bible Defends Muhammad Rasulullah (as). by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 22, 2010
vedaxcool:

You are a lying freak and too daft for me to argue with, I prefer sensible and Honest persons to talk, this Characters you lack abundantly, Celeboy wey no dey wear shoe.
Are u sensible ur self? I ve made any sensible posts on NL.

Folowers of mohammad are nasty pple.

Lets discuss Mohammad a bit

Mohammed, Prophet of Terror & Islam is known as the "Apostle of Peace" by Muslims. Nothing can be further from the truth.

This article is just one of a series that I will be publishing regarding sadistic cruel nature of Prophet Mohammed. In this article I will prove once again, that Mohammed was in fact a terrorist, criminal and murderer whose entire life was based on victimizing innocents and indulging in mindless violence, carnage and massacre. He was a man who destroyed peace wherever he went, and in its place brought terror, carnage and death.

When Mohammed first started screaming from the rooftops that he alone had the divine word of God, the people of Mecca ignored him. However, when he started insulting and defaming the religion of the peace loving Meccans, they couldn't take it anymore and tried persuading him to stop. Mohammed the coward was too scared of the growing hostility against him and instead of calling upon his Allah to strike down the Meccans, he crept out one night and fled for his life.

Ever since that incident, Mohammed was determined to take revenge on the Meccans. He escaped to Medinah, which had a sizeable Jewish population, and started plotting his revenge with a small gang of criminals. This was the beginning of Mohammed's trail of violence, hatred and bloodshed that would soon destroy the once flourishing culture of Arabia. The story has been documented in detail by his biographers, - surprise raids on trade caravans and tribal settlements, the use of plunder thus obtained for recruiting an ever growing army of greedy desperados, assassinations of opponents, blackmail, expulsion and massacre of the Jews of Medinah, attack and enslavement of the Jews of Khayber, rape of women and children, sale of these victims after rape, trickery, treachery and bribery employed to their fullest extent to grow the numbers of his religion Islam which ironically was supposed to mean "Peace"! He organised no less than 86 expeditions, 26 of which he led himself.

Yet this liars are saying he was sent by Jesus who never killed a fly
Re: The Bible Defends Muhammad Rasulullah (as). by vedaxcool(m): 3:14pm On Sep 22, 2010
vedaxcool:

Your insane and too daft for me to argue with, Liar(toba) on the devil's payroll, yeye cele boy wey no dey wear shoe.
Re: The Bible Defends Muhammad Rasulullah (as). by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 22, 2010
vedaxcool:

Your insane and too daft for me to argue with, Liar(toba) on the devil's payroll, yeye cele boy wey no dey wear shoe.
i will respond with the moderator's warning

JeSoul« #20 on: Today at 04:07:06 PM »:

Vedaxcool, (I wish you would practice the "cool" part in your username), discuss without abusing others and invoking their parents . I am quite certain it is within your ability to do so.
Re: The Bible Defends Muhammad Rasulullah (as). by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 22, 2010

take a closer look at the prophets hand
Re: The Bible Defends Muhammad Rasulullah (as). by vedaxcool(m): 5:23pm On Sep 22, 2010
is that \Paul or Your cele pastor? or one of those Catholic Priest that rapes children?

1 Peter 3:7

7Husbands, in the same way be considerate as you live with your wives, and treat them with respect as the weaker (asthenes) partner and as heirs with you of the gracious gift of life, so that nothing will hinder your prayers.

1 Corinthians 8:7,10

7But not everyone knows this. Some people are still so accustomed to idols that when they eat such food they think of it as having been sacrificed to an idol, and since their conscience is weak (asthenes), it is defiled. 10For if anyone with a weak (asthenes) conscience sees you who have this knowledge eating in an idol's temple, won't he be emboldened to eat what has been sacrificed to idols?

So does this mean that the wife is not only weaker physically but mentally as well? Well a well known commentator sure did think so,
Re: The Bible Defends Muhammad Rasulullah (as). by Nobody: 5:51pm On Sep 22, 2010
vedaxcool:

is that \Paul or Your cele pastor? or one of those Catholic Priest that despoils children?

No its the Islamic prophet. See him dishing out terrorism instructions
Re: The Bible Defends Muhammad Rasulullah (as). by nopuqeater: 6:57pm On Sep 22, 2010
@Toba; Your paintings are just paintings. I do not expect better from you. Afterall you painted you human god with mere teri cloth. Ghandi dressed even more bashful during his hunger strike against England in his struggle for the freedom of his people.

And I looked at the hand of the prophet (AS) on the Borak as you requested.

Since you never seen a horse in your entire life, and never will you ride on any, people hold on to the horse when you mount it. If there is no rope to hold on to, where do you expect a rider to hold on to even on a trail walk on a horse?

You must be a joke. But thats beside the point. The topic of this thread is "The Bible defends Muhammad Rasulullah (AS)". Why provide materials that will dispute that, instead of going of like a man angry because there is no fruit on a mango tree in off season.

The Bible speaks against your opinion about Muhammad. You have his quality to make him the Apostle of Allah after Isa bin Maryam of Bani Israil.

Or you can erase it, it will not change a darn thing.
Re: The Bible Defends Muhammad Rasulullah (as). by Nobody: 7:46pm On Sep 22, 2010
For me not to believe u are a big f.ool. Can u show me where in the bible mohammad the islamic nuissance name was mentioned directly in the bible? Like Moses', jesus, Mary and Abrahams names were mentioned directly in the bible, kindly show me from Genesis-Revelation where the name mohammad appeared in the bible
nopuqeater:

@Toba; Your paintings are just paintings. I do not expect better from you. Afterall you painted you human god with mere teri cloth. Ghandi dressed even more bashful during his hunger strike against England in his struggle for the freedom of his people.

And I looked at the hand of the prophet (AS) on the Borak as you requested.

Since you never seen a horse in your entire life, and never will you ride on any, people hold on to the horse when you mount it. If there is no rope to hold on to, where do you expect a rider to hold on to even on a trail walk on a horse?

You must be a joke. But thats beside the point. The topic of this thread is "The Bible defends Muhammad Rasulullah (AS)". Why provide materials that will dispute that, instead of going of like a man angry because there is no fruit on a mango tree in off season.

The Bible speaks against your opinion about Muhammad. You have his quality to make him the Apostle of Allah after Isa bin Maryam of Bani Israil.

Or you can erase it, it will not change a darn thing.
Re: The Bible Defends Muhammad Rasulullah (as). by nopuqeater: 8:38pm On Sep 22, 2010
@Toba; « #33 on: Today at 03:04:59 PM »
[Quote]Quote from: vedaxcool on Today at 02:48:08 PM
You are a lying freak and too daft for me to argue with, I prefer sensible and Honest persons to talk, this Characters you lack abundantly, Celeboy wey no dey wear shoe.[/Quote]my brother dont mind toba. he wishes that no topic like this be discussed.

[Quote]Are u sensible your self? I ve made any sensible posts on NL.

Folowers of mohammad are nasty pple.

Lets discuss Mohammad a bit[/Quote]Toba. This is the first sinsible thing you said.

[Quote]Mohammed, Prophet of Terror & Islam is known as the "Apostle of Peace" by Muslims. Nothing can be further from the truth.[/Quote]If this to say Muhammad (AS) is not a Messenger Prophet of his Creator, what should we say of Moses a man you accepted as a messenger prophet of Yahweh? Maybe when it comes to Muhammad, all persons before him are in a different standard?

[Quote]This article is just one of a series that I will be publishing regarding sadistic cruel nature of Prophet Mohammed. In this article I will prove once again, that Mohammed was in fact a terrorist, criminal and murderer whose entire life was based on victimizing innocents and indulging in mindless violence, carnage and massacre. He was a man who destroyed peace wherever he went, and in its place brought terror, carnage and death.[/Quote]If we replace the Muhammad and put Moses instead, can you dispute it as inaccurate? Reason that Muhammad and Moses are alike.

[Quote]When Mohammed first started screaming from the rooftops that he alone had the divine word of God, the people of Mecca ignored him. However, when he started insulting and defaming the religion of the peace loving Meccans, they couldn't take it anymore and tried persuading him to stop. Mohammed the coward was too scared of the growing hostility against him and instead of calling upon his Allah to strike down the Meccans, he crept out one night and fled for his life.[/Quote]The bold is very similar in nature to the statement that Ka'b in Madina after Badr. You are on your own, Toba. Is Paganism peace loving? Is Christ not similar to Muhammad in how Jesus turned over the Table of the exchangers, called the Jews blood suckers, adulterous, etc, etc? And didnt Jesus run just that, escaping with his life, until the last time? I see why you always take the wrong side of history.

[Quote]Ever since that incident, Mohammed was determined to take revenge on the Meccans. He escaped to Medinah, which had a sizeable Jewish population,[/Quote]by the way was a sizeabe Jewish population in Madina, instead of all the others? And what a coincidence that Muhammad was found, at long last among them. The Jews were expecting a messiah who is fit for a king, a leader, a bold and fearless in nature, direct and capable of proper resolve. Was Muhammad lacking in any of these? Please go find out why the jews are of sizeable population in Madina, instead of any oter, and you will find out that Muhammad was the reason they were there, thining he was going to be a bani Israil.

[Quote]and started plotting his revenge with a small gang of criminals.[/Quote]i have an opinion that if Tola the meek walked in on a man on his fiancee (darn fornicators), he will wish the man dead, or he will plot against this very man. Yet it is nt him that the man was dealing with, and he is not even the husband of this free [candied] woman.All of these are nothing compared to what the prophet and the muslims took for 13 years straight in Makka. It was worse that a Horror Movie.

[Quote]This was the beginning of Mohammed's trail of violence, hatred and bloodshed that would soon destroy the once flourishing culture of Arabia. The story has been documented in detail by his biographers, - surprise raids on trade caravans and tribal settlements, the use of plunder thus obtained for recruiting an ever growing army of greedy desperados, assassinations of opponents, blackmail, expulsion and massacre of the Jews of Medinah, attack and enslavement of the Jews of Khayber, despoil of women and children, sale of these victims after despoil, trickery, treachery and bribery employed to their fullest extent to grow the numbers of his religion Islam which ironically was supposed to mean "Peace"! He organised no less than 86 expeditions, 26 of which he led himself.[/Quote]If we are to just accept this as true, so that Toba can return to the topic, can we just change the name Muhammad with Moses, and the Jews with Amalekite, Jebusites, Hittitites, People of Jericho, etc. Is there any place you will dispute  except that the Makkans used to torment the Muslims, while the Jebusites dont know Israel under Moses from no where and that Moses already by Yahweh killed of and destoyed bringing in doom to Pharaoh and Egypt. Let us be fair here, Muhammad is looking ore like little Moses, while jesus is looking like John son of Zachariah.

[Quote]Yet this liars are saying he was sent by Jesus who never killed a fly[/Quote]Jesus cant sent anything by himself. Read the verse of the Bible of "of my own power, I can do nothing". Jesus killed more than a fly, man. You remember he sent the Swine (incidentally it a favorite meat for you) to their watery grave, by sending demons into them?

Now Toba, with all of the above, what relationship, if any to the topic? If you cant stick with the topic, please dont post. Its not by force.
Re: The Bible Defends Muhammad Rasulullah (as). by nopuqeater: 9:11pm On Sep 22, 2010
@Toba: « #40 on: Today at 07:46:38 PM »
[Quote]For me not to believe u are a big f.ool. Can u show me where in the bible mohammad the islamic nuissance name was mentioned directly in the bible? Like Moses', jesus, Mary and Abrahams names were mentioned directly in the bible, kindly show me from Genesis-Revelation where the name mohammad appeared in the bible[/QUote]In the Quran, Muhammad (AS), is know by many names; Al Muzammil, Al Mudathir, Rasulullah, Ahmad, and many others.

There are other names not mentioned in the Quran. Some of them are ABu Kasim which no one in Islam will not call himself. Another is Mustapha. The son of the two slaughtered. There are still others. Only those people with better knowledge than me can give you many more.

Now, to answer your question; I will ask you now if the arabs are the brethrens of the jews, according to your Bible, a verse I quoted from Genesis, thinking it, by the christians and jews a verse to ridicle Ishmael and his bloodline. From this a messenger/prophet was supposed to be raised from the brethren of the Moses people, who will be like Moses. WHo is this Prophet and please give me all the elements that will make someone like Moses.

Also the OT said "No prophet ever rose among the children of Israel like Moses, till this day" . Is there a prophet like Moses among them? Please give me his name and qualify him with any and all things he is similar to Moses on.

Further, as they ask John son of Zachariyah if he was one of three personalities expected he denied he was a single one of them. The leaders of the children of Israel said through their best questioner; Are your Elijah? He said no.

Then they asked, are you Christ? he said no.

Then the asked, are you the Prophet? He said no.

Jesus we will agree was not Elijah not "the Prophet", but he was christ only.

Who was "the prophet" expected?

Then Jesus said another comforter will come. Who is the another comforter? Who is :the prophet"? Who is the prophet like Moses from their brethren? If Jesus was the prohet from their brethren, he could not be "the prophet" at the same time as being Christ? If the ghost is the another comforter, he could not be "the prophet", too. Who is that prophet, after Jesus or at the same time as Jesus since John son of Zachariya says he was not?

Now let me ask you; is the ghost the another comforter? Please give us the characteristics expected of the Another comforter from what jesus said of him. Then cross check it with anything you know of the ghost and what we know of Jesus, who I will dare say is the comforter before the "Another Comforter".

You need a name, I cant find Muhammad in the Bible, just the same way i cant find the word "Trinity: or "Bible" in it.

But I am sure as faith, I find the Characteristics of Muhammad (AS) in the Bible, looking like Moses and looking like Jesus, all at the same time.

He was firm and courageous like Moses and gentle and supple like Jesus. Everything was in its right place with him. A sign of complete messengership and prophethood of his Creator.
Re: The Bible Defends Muhammad Rasulullah (as). by Nobody: 5:25pm On Sep 23, 2010
I will borrow the word of my friend tudor that normally say 'Did u go to school at all?
Now im addressing this question to you nopuqeater

nopuqeater:

@Toba; « #33 on: Today at 03:04:59 PM »my brother dont mind toba. he wishes that no topic like this be discussed.

Toba. This is the first sinsible thing you said.

Whats the meaning of the nonsense u have above?

nopuqeater:

If this to say Muhammad (AS) is not a Messenger Prophet of his Creator, what should we say of Moses a man you accepted as a messenger prophet of Yahweh? Maybe when it comes to Muhammad, all persons before him are in a different standard?
I dont think u went to school or if u did attended u are half baked mr man. Go back the particular post of mine that u quoted to see what i said about ur prophet

nopuqeater:

If we replace the Muhammad and put Moses instead, can you dispute it as inaccurate? Reason that Muhammad and Moses are alike.
Stupidity on Display. Is Mohammad and moses same individual or separate individuals?

nopuqeater:

The bold is very similar in nature to the statement that Ka'b in Madina after Badr. You are on your own, Toba. Is Paganism peace loving? Is Christ not similar to Muhammad in how Jesus turned over the Table of the exchangers, called the Jews blood suckers, adulterous, etc, etc? And didnt Jesus run just that, escaping with his life, until the last time? I see why you always take the wrong side of history.
Stupidity on display again. Did Jesus killed anybody like Mohammad did?

nopuqeater:

by the way was a sizeabe Jewish population in Madina, instead of all the others? And what a coincidence that Muhammad was found, at long last among them. The Jews were expecting a messiah who is fit for a king, a leader, a bold and fearless in nature, direct and capable of proper resolve. Was Muhammad lacking in any of these? Please go find out why the jews are of sizeable population in Madina, instead of any oter, and you will find out that Muhammad was the reason they were there, thining he was going to be a bani Israil.
Stupidity on display again. What made Mohammad find himself among the Jews? didnt he flee to the jews in fear of being killed? so to u a messiah had to the jews who he later inflicted terror on? he hated the jews and the christians with passion to the extent that when he was dying on aishas arm he placed a curse on them. Yet u called him a messiah the jews were expecting. Oga this is absolutely senseless

nopuqeater:

i have an opinion that if Tola the meek walked in on a man on his fiancee (darn fornicators), he will wish the man dead, or he will plot against this very man. Yet it is nt him that the man was dealing with, and he is not even the husband of this free [candied] woman.All of these are nothing compared to what the prophet and the muslims took for 13 years straight in Makka. It was worse that a Horror Movie.
story. Was Jesus and his apostle not persecuted with unimaginable things? did they fought back like Mohammad and his terrorist group did?

nopuqeater:

If we are to just accept this as true, so that Toba can return to the topic, can we just change the name Muhammad with Moses, and the Jews with Amalekite, Jebusites, Hittitites, People of Jericho, etc. Is there any place you will dispute  except that the Makkans used to torment the Muslims, while the Jebusites dont know Israel under Moses from no where and that Moses already by Yahweh killed of and destoyed bringing in doom to Pharaoh and Egypt. Let us be fair here, Muhammad is looking ore like little Moses, while jesus is looking like John son of Zachariah.
Still talking trash. Mohammad committed the atrocities no? Did Moses have a hand in the rubbish Mohammad did? Are they the same person?

nopuqeater:

Jesus cant sent anything by himself. Read the verse of the Bible of "of my own power, I can do nothing". Jesus killed more than a fly, man. You remember he sent the Swine (incidentally it a favorite meat for you) to their watery grave, by sending demons into them?
Still talking nonsense. If Jesus had said that, its part of the greatest humility he has. Now lets see how powerful Jesus is PHILIPPIANS 2

5 Let this mind be in you, which was also in Christ Jesus:
6 Who, being in the form of God, thought it not robbery to be equal with God:
7 But made himself of no reputation, and took upon him the form of a servant, and was made in the likeness of men:
8 And being found in fashion as a man, he humbled himself, and became obedient unto death, even the death of the cross.
9 Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name:
10 That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of [things] in heaven, and [things] in earth, and [things] under the earth;
11 And [that] every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ [is] Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

COLOSSIANS 1

15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:
16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether [they be] thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:
17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.
18 And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all [things] he might have the preeminence.
19 For it pleased [the Father] that in him should all fulness dwell;

ur islamis quran also says this about jesus

When the angels said, 'O Mary, ALLAH gives thee glad tidings of a son through a word from HIM; his name shall be the Messiah, Jesus, son of Mary, honoured in this world and in the next, and of those who are granted nearness to God;

Stop saying nonsense. Jesus is powerful

nopuqeater:

Now Toba, with all of the above, what relationship, if any to the topic? If you cant stick with the topic, please dont post. Its not by force.

Just keep shut. Is moses part of the subject before u brought his name here?

this is the tittle of the thread Re: The Bible Defends Muhammad Rasulullah (as).

I cant find the name of moses there
Re: The Bible Defends Muhammad Rasulullah (as). by Nobody: 5:30pm On Sep 23, 2010
nopuqeater:

@Toba: « #40 on: Today at 07:46:38 PM »In the Quran, Muhammad (AS), is know by many names; Al Muzammil, Al Mudathir, Rasulullah, Ahmad, and many others.

There are other names not mentioned in the Quran. Some of them are ABu Kasim which no one in Islam will not call himself. Another is Mustapha. The son of the two slaughtered. There are still others. Only those people with better knowledge than me can give you many more.

Now, to answer your question; I will ask you now if the arabs are the brethrens of the jews, according to your Bible, a verse I quoted from Genesis, thinking it, by the christians and jews a verse to ridicle Ishmael and his bloodline. From this a messenger/prophet was supposed to be raised from the brethren of the Moses people, who will be like Moses. WHo is this Prophet and please give me all the elements that will make someone like Moses.

Also the OT said "No prophet ever rose among the children of Israel like Moses, till this day" . Is there a prophet like Moses among them? Please give me his name and qualify him with any and all things he is similar to Moses on.

Further, as they ask John son of Zachariyah if he was one of three personalities expected he denied he was a single one of them. The leaders of the children of Israel said through their best questioner; Are your Elijah? He said no.

Then Jesus said another comforter will come. Who is the another comforter? Who is :the prophet"? Who is the prophet like Moses from their brethren? If Jesus was the prohet from their brethren, he could not be "the prophet" at the same time as being Christ? If the ghost is the another comforter, he could not be "the prophet", too. Who is that prophet, after Jesus or at the same time as Jesus since John son of Zachariya says he was not?

Now let me ask you; is the ghost the another comforter? Please give us the characteristics expected of the Another comforter from what jesus said of him. Then cross check it with anything you know of the ghost and what we know of Jesus, who I will dare say is the comforter before the "Another Comforter".

You need a name, I cant find Muhammad in the Bible, just the same way i cant find the word "Trinity: or "Bible" in it.

But I am sure as faith, I find the Characteristics of Muhammad (AS) in the Bible, looking like Moses and looking like Jesus, all at the same time.

He was firm and courageous like Moses and gentle and supple like Jesus. Everything was in its right place with him. A sign of complete messengership and prophethood of his Creator.
Like i said, i dont think u are fully baked education wise. I asked a simple question from u and u responded with the above garbages. Just too bad. I want a simple answer and not the thrash u posted

'For me not to believe u are a big f.ool. Can u show me where in the bible mohammad the islamic nuissance name was mentioned directly in the bible? Like Moses', jesus, Mary and Abrahams names were mentioned directly in the bible, kindly show me from Genesis-Revelation where the name mohammad appeared in the bible'

I want a straight forward answer i.e YES or NO to the above question
Re: The Bible Defends Muhammad Rasulullah (as). by nopuqeater: 5:47pm On Sep 23, 2010
^^^^^Toba the thug whose fiancee is a wide open revolving door for all the ebute meta area boys, yet this super conservative christians does not know that he needs to plug both of his eyes out as he reaps out his heart that lust after her. What is so wrong in this guys mind is that he is not ashamed to tell us the filth he does with his unmarried sexual partner by his saying "if i find a man on top of her, i will forgive her, still".

Now to your question; Is Jesus name mentioned in the Torah? When you show it to me, I will direct you to the hebrew scripture to find "Muhammadin" in it. And when you dont, I will give you the link to a video to confirm it.

Will you do the same for Jesus, from the Torah or Sabur?
Re: The Bible Defends Muhammad Rasulullah (as). by chakula: 5:50pm On Sep 23, 2010
".Say: Allah's guidance is the only guidance, and we have been directed to submit ourselves to the Lord of the Worlds, " Qur'an (6:71)
Re: The Bible Defends Muhammad Rasulullah (as). by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 23, 2010
Why are u calling me thug nopuqeater? Did i lie about what the prophet did?
Re: The Bible Defends Muhammad Rasulullah (as). by nopuqeater: 10:35pm On Sep 23, 2010
^^^^^you are thug because your brain is unused; fresh and as the day you came out of momma's womb. If you have used your brain, you will know that there is no equivalence of the name Muhammad in English. further, Muhammad (AS) is not the only name that the Messenger is known by. Third, now that your Bible is deemed corrupted by the Muslims, how do you see "Muhammad in neon light in it?

Use your brain before you try to shake off the label tat fits you like a glove. You cant find Jesus name in OT. But you will find the name of Moses and many OT prophets in NT.

Finally, shouldnt you find OT in Aramaic, Syriac, Hebrew and see if Muhammadin is not in there, before you begin your thuggery?

Funny that you did not comment on your interest in almost street walker woman as I now classify you.

I was asking a friend, yesterday about your "i will forgive my fiancee" statement. Each person I have tod your story think that your manhood is a bit low for a man. And how old are you, now? You need to be a true to form, true blue.

But then, I do not want this thread to have a different focus. Did you see my "Brethren of the Children of Israel", as your Bibe calls the Arabs? Is on top. check it out.
Re: The Bible Defends Muhammad Rasulullah (as). by jcross19: 5:31am On Sep 24, 2010
nopuqeater:

^^^^^you are thug because your brain is unused; fresh and as the day you came out of momma's womb. If you have used your brain, you will know that there is no equivalence of the name Muhammad in English. further, Muhammad (AS) is not the only name that the Messenger is known by. Third, now that your Bible is deemed corrupted by the Muslims, how do you see "Muhammad in neon light in it?

Use your brain before you try to shake off the label tat fits you like a glove. You cant find Jesus name in OT. But you will find the name of Moses and many OT prophets in NT.

Finally, shouldnt you find OT in Aramaic, Syriac, Hebrew and see if Muhammadin is not in there, before you begin your thuggery?

Funny that you did not comment on your interest in almost street walker woman as I now classify you.

I was asking a friend, yesterday about your "i will forgive my fiancee" statement. Each person I have tod your story think that your manhood is a bit low for a man. And how old are you, now? You need to be a true to form, true blue.

But then, I do not want this thread to have a different focus. Did you see my "Brethren of the Children of Israel", as your Bibe calls the Arabs? Is on top. check it out.
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hhhhhhhhhhhh ARE YOU A NUT where in the bible can we find that , wow this is DAFT OF ALL TIME
that arab brethren of children of isreal
Re: The Bible Defends Muhammad Rasulullah (as). by jcross19: 5:50am On Sep 24, 2010
nopuqeater:

@Toba: « #40 on: Today at 07:46:38 PM »In the Quran, Muhammad (AS), is know by many names; Al Muzammil, Al Mudathir, Rasulullah, Ahmad, and many others.

heheheheheheheheheeheheheheeheheheehehahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahh whaooooooooooooooooooooooooooo some people with this kind of intellectual still exist your reasoning is not encouraging at all try to upbraid yourself huh okay all these scraps you posted that i hi-lighted does not make any single sense ARE YOU TELLING US THAT PROPHET IS NOW COMFORTER OR DOES IT MEAN THAT ALL PROPHET IN THE BIBLE NOW ARE COMFORTER OH oh oh . if you don't know what you are saying, you are confusing yourself since jesus can send mohammad a message then who is the master ahahahahahah don't confuse yourself b,cos you said jesus will SEND comforter now differentiate the hierachy by yourself. someone that send a messenger if that what you are claiming
Re: The Bible Defends Muhammad Rasulullah (as). by vedaxcool(m): 8:20am On Sep 24, 2010
nopuqeater:

^^^^^Toba the thug whose fiancee is a wide open revolving door for all the ebute meta area boys, yet this super conservative christians does not know that he needs to plug both of his eyes out as he reaps out his heart that lust after her. What is so wrong in this guys mind is that he is not ashamed to tell us the filth he does with his unmarried sexual partner by his saying "if i find a man on top of her, i will forgive her, still".

Lol! grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink wink wink wink grin grin grin cheesy wink grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin smiley wink cheesy grin
Re: The Bible Defends Muhammad Rasulullah (as). by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 24, 2010
this mumu showed up with no meaningful thing to say. too bad
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Bible Defends Muhammad Rasulullah (as). by nopuqeater: 12:14pm On Sep 24, 2010
@Jcross19; When i read your post, i always imagine a grown man with sand box mindset in the park.

[quote]But then, I do not want this thread to have a different focus. Did you see my "Brethren of the Children of Israel", as your Bibe calls the Arabs? Is on top. check it out.
ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hhhhhhhhhhhh ARE YOU A NUT [b]where in the bible can we find tha[/b]t , wow this is DAFT OF ALL TIME
that arab brethren of children of isreal[/Quote]Ishamael is the father of the Makkan Arabs, at least. Check the Bible Genesis verse in1st page of this thread. Genesis 16 verse 12,
25 verse 18.

later I will import an article that i have in my possession about Ishmael and Isaac, Arabs and Jews. The promise of you Jewish and Christian God or Gods did not come true on Ishmael, rather we read the calamitous life of Isaac, with wrong wife, deceitful son, both back stabing the blind man.

We see the live led by Israel and his children and their being slaves for centuries. Is this the way blessed people exist? Then we see then killing people from Cairo to Cannan, and later killed in large number by nazis *white eurpeans", while your Bible says it will be Ishmael himself that will suffer. We know that Ishmael is a brother, brethren of younger sibling Isaac.

What you want is how their childern in all these generations could still be brethren. So i gave you the two verse above to reflect upon, while ou read this summary:

The Christians ane the Jews are saying that the conflicts between palestinians and jews is based on many factors, but it is stemming for sure from the rift between the two brothers; Ishmael and Isaac. Now their descendants are fighting each other. Now when the children of two brothers are fighting, will not be save to say :two brethren are fighting?
Re: The Bible Defends Muhammad Rasulullah (as). by Nobody: 1:07pm On Sep 24, 2010
Continue in ur self delusion. When u are ready answer the simple question
toba:

Like i said, i dont think u are fully baked education wise. I asked a simple question from u and u responded with the above garbages. Just too bad. I want a simple answer and not the thrash u posted

'For me not to believe u are a big f.ool. Can u show me where in the bible mohammad the islamic nuissance name was mentioned directly in the bible? Like Moses', jesus, Mary and Abrahams names were mentioned directly in the bible, kindly show me from Genesis-Revelation where the name mohammad appeared in the bible'

I want a straight forward answer i.e YES or NO to the above question

Re: The Bible Defends Muhammad Rasulullah (as). by jcross19: 1:32pm On Sep 24, 2010
nopuqeater:

@Jcross19; When i read your post, i always imagine a grown man with sand box mindset in the park.
Ishamael is the father of the Makkan Arabs, at least. Check the Bible Genesis verse in1st page of this thread. Genesis 16 verse 12,
25 verse 18.

later I will import an article that i have in my possession about Ishmael and Isaac, Arabs and Jews. The promise of you Jewish and Christian God or Gods did not come true on Ishmael, rather we read the calamitous life of Isaac, with wrong wife, deceitful son, both back stabing the blind man.

We see the live led by Israel and his children and their being slaves for centuries. Is this the way blessed people exist? Then we see then killing people from Cairo to Cannan, and later killed in large number by nazis *white eurpeans", while your Bible says it will be Ishmael himself that will suffer. We know that Ishmael is a brother, brethren of younger sibling Isaac.

What you want is how their childern in all these generations could still be brethren. So i gave you the two verse above to reflect upon, while ou read this summary:

The Christians ane the Jews are saying that the conflicts between palestinians and jews is based on many factors, but it is stemming for sure from the rift between the two brothers; Ishmael and Isaac. Now their descendants are fighting each other. Now when the children of two brothers are fighting, will not be save to say :two brethren are fighting?
ahahahah ahahaahahahahahaah that it's why asking me you , the brother of your mum or dad what are they to you? ismail was only a half brother not even full brother but half brother to to isaac that begat jacob and jacob begat twelve sons. don't you see how they relater just answer my question YOUR FATHER OR MOTHER BROTHER IS HE YOUR BROTHER? AHAHAHAAH. you don't know how to use conspiracy theory learn
Re: The Bible Defends Muhammad Rasulullah (as). by jcross19: 1:35pm On Sep 24, 2010
nopuqeater:

Ishamael is the father of the Makkan Arabs, at least. Check the Bible Genesis verse in1st page of this thread. Genesis 16 verse 12,
25 verse 18.

hahahah ahahaahahahahahaah that it's why am asking you , the brother of your mum or dad what are they to you? ismail was only a half brother not even full brother but half brother to to isaac that begat jacob and jacob begat twelve sons. don't you see how they relate just answer my question YOUR FATHER OR MOTHER BROTHER IS HE YOUR BROTHER? AHAHAHAAH. you don't know how to use conspiracy theory learn
Re: The Bible Defends Muhammad Rasulullah (as). by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 24, 2010
Nopuqaeter is a mumu&an islamic fundamentalists that defends all irrationality of the most cruel religion in the world which is islam. Founded by a notorious called mohammad
Re: The Bible Defends Muhammad Rasulullah (as). by vedaxcool(m): 3:55pm On Sep 24, 2010
nopuqeater:

^^^^^Toba the thug whose fiancee is a wide open revolving door for all the ebute meta area boys, yet this super conservative christians does not know that he needs to plug both of his eyes out as he reaps out his heart that lust [/b]after her. [b]What is so wrong in this guys mind [/b]is that [b]he is not ashamed to tell us the filth he does with his unmarried sexual partner by his saying "if i find a man on top of her, i will forgive her, still".

Lol, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy wink wink wink wink winkLol grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin
toba:

Nopuqaeter is a mumu&an islamic fundamentalists that defends all irrationality of the most cruel religion in the world which is islam. Founded by a notorious called mohammad
nopuqeater:

25 verse 18.

Alhamdulila, How ALLAH uses the Light to disperse darkness and Ignorance, Brother noPuqeater Jazakulahukhayr, Amin.
Re: The Bible Defends Muhammad Rasulullah (as). by JeSoul(f): 4:11pm On Sep 24, 2010
First and last warning to all the posters on this thread, christians and muslims, if you do not stop the insults against others and their family/loved ones, I will lock this thread. You guys are the ones always fighting in this section, una no dey tire?  angry
Re: The Bible Defends Muhammad Rasulullah (as). by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 24, 2010
@jesoul warn the pple that are insultive
Re: The Bible Defends Muhammad Rasulullah (as). by JeSoul(f): 5:03pm On Sep 24, 2010
Toba you sef are not excluded, you're dishing out the word "mumu" like it was candy.
Re: The Bible Defends Muhammad Rasulullah (as). by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 24, 2010
Ok as a Humble servant, i will soften pedal, but imagine the harsh words the thread Author have used on me, calling me thug and abusing my parents. Is that fair?
Re: The Bible Defends Muhammad Rasulullah (as). by JeSoul(f): 5:18pm On Sep 24, 2010
I would've deleted the posts had people not already quoted it. They have all been warned.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

SERMON JOTTERS: Mystery Of Divine Assistance {sunday Service} - Dr. D.K Olukoya / Pope And Michael Jackson In Hell? Pls Find Time To Read This! / What Does It Mean To Believe In Jesus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 171
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.