Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,200 members, 7,811,526 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:52 PM

The Bible Defends Muhammad Rasulullah (as). - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Bible Defends Muhammad Rasulullah (as). (7215 Views)

Pastor Chris Defends His False Teaching On "Tattoos" Saying Not In The Bible / Pastor Chris Publicly Defends His Badly Behaved Christ Embassy Canada Pastors / Creflo Dollar Defends Eddie L. Long (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bible Defends Muhammad Rasulullah (as). by nopuqeater: 1:15am On Sep 25, 2010
Toba, where did I insult your family? You are lying against me, now. well, i dont expect better from you. is your fiancee your family?

jesoul, you should have told toba that real men dont say he will not be bent out of shape if he saw a man working on his woman. sooo fun.
Re: The Bible Defends Muhammad Rasulullah (as). by nopuqeater: 8:44pm On Sep 26, 2010
when everyone is satisfied with the :brethren" of the jews, we will move to other aspects of the OT that will not eliminate Muhammad (AS), but make Jesus a doubtful character of being the prophet like Moses.
Re: The Bible Defends Muhammad Rasulullah (as). by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 26, 2010
Keep day dreaming. U still havent shown me in the bible from genesis-revelation where the name of the criminal mohammad was directly mentioned. Have u not found it?
Re: The Bible Defends Muhammad Rasulullah (as). by nopuqeater: 1:47am On Sep 27, 2010
^^^^^The Christians use the Bible. In the Bible there are OT and NT, etc. The Christians say the jesus is mentioned all over the OT. I asked where is his name, jesus. Look, Toba you have not given me a verse that i can hang my hat on, even remotely. If you cant find Jesus in the OT, you think the Jews or the Christian will allow the name of Muhammad to remain in the same Bible?

I can tell you that Makkans, indeed Arabs are brethren of the Children of Israel. This keep Muhammad in the Yahweh saying to Moses: I will raise up a Prophet similar to you from your brethren.

Further, the Bible declares that "there is no prophet similar to Moses from the Children of Israel. If we focus on this verse, jesus and all those who can trace there bloodlines to Jacob, since the passing away of Moses are eliminated. This will leave Muhammad (AS) as a prophet who is not from the bloodlines of jacob. If Muhammad is not the prophet, who is the prophet? If Muhammad is not it, then again your Bible has spoken words that are not fulfilled.

There is a thread in the Muslim section where the Rabbis of the jews are saying Muhammadin. Check it out. I think it was titled the Torah or Rabbis confirm Islam, or Muhammad.
Re: The Bible Defends Muhammad Rasulullah (as). by nopuqeater: 2:59am On Sep 27, 2010
I just finished watching a Youtube video titled; Jewish rabbi admits Islam is the oldest religion.

In it you see jewish sects Christian sects making prayers similar to Muslims' daily five salah, washing up before doing it.

But you see this set of video will lead you to where they are even saying Muhammadin, in their religious proceedings.
Re: The Bible Defends Muhammad Rasulullah (as). by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 27, 2010
Keep talking ur Bulls.hi.t as usual. The OT had many prophesies about Jesus' coming to the earth&during the OT jesus was part of the creation right from genesis1& the NT in its entirety showed the fulfillment of the OT&centred on Jesus. Now either in the OT or NT where was mohammads name mentioned like that of Jesus?
nopuqeater:

^^^^^The Christians use the Bible. In the Bible there are OT and NT, etc. The Christians say the jesus is mentioned all over the OT. I asked where is his name, jesus. Look, Toba you have not given me a verse that i can hang my hat on, even remotely. If you cant find Jesus in the OT, you think the Jews or the Christian will allow the name of Muhammad to remain in the same Bible?

I can tell you that Makkans, indeed Arabs are brethren of the Children of Israel. This keep Muhammad in the Yahweh saying to Moses: I will raise up a Prophet similar to you from your brethren.

Further, the Bible declares that "there is no prophet similar to Moses from the Children of Israel. If we focus on this verse, jesus and all those who can trace there bloodlines to Jacob, since the passing away of Moses are eliminated. This will leave Muhammad (AS) as a prophet who is not from the bloodlines of jacob. If Muhammad is not the prophet, who is the prophet? If Muhammad is not it, then again your Bible has spoken words that are not fulfilled.

There is a thread in the Muslim section where the Rabbis of the jews are saying Muhammadin. Check it out. I think it was titled the Torah or Rabbis confirm Islam, or Muhammad.
Re: The Bible Defends Muhammad Rasulullah (as). by nopuqeater: 1:02pm On Sep 27, 2010
@Toba: « #69 on: Today at 09:43:12 AM »
[Quote]Keep talking your Bulls.hi.t as usual. [b]The OT had many prophesies about Jesus' coming to the earth&during the OT jesus was part of the creation right from genesis1& the NT in its entirety showed the fulfillment of the OT&centred on Jesus. [/b]Now either in the OT or NT where was mohammads name mentioned like that of Jesus?[/Quote]Can you proof this by giving us the verse/s with Jesus name in it or them. Please proof. Otherwise you are just a talker. So step aside. Move out of the way. As the say in 9ja; dress. Commot, because we will start on the other aspect of the thread.
Re: The Bible Defends Muhammad Rasulullah (as). by Nobody: 1:49pm On Sep 27, 2010
nopuqeater:

@Toba: « #69 on: Today at 09:43:12 AM »Can you proof this by giving us the verse/s with Jesus name in it or them. Please proof. Otherwise you are just a talker. So step aside. Move out of the way. As the say in 9ja; dress. Commot, because we will start on the other aspect of the thread.
See this ignorant man. The bible is a book that entails the OT & NT. Its an established fact that the NT was around Jesus. According to the thread title show me from either the old/New where the bible mentions the name of the criminal Mohammad. Not until u do that, u wouldnt get anything from me
Re: The Bible Defends Muhammad Rasulullah (as). by nopuqeater: 10:08pm On Sep 27, 2010
^^^^^^since you aint talking, begone, then. You aint welcome here enimoo.

soon we will move to the next level because the issue of brethren has been established and we know who the brethren of Jews are; Arabs.
Re: The Bible Defends Muhammad Rasulullah (as). by Nobody: 10:41pm On Sep 27, 2010
U thats not true. Even if its true, u cant prove it that it was referring to ur prophet. Can u?
Re: The Bible Defends Muhammad Rasulullah (as). by nopuqeater: 1:34am On Sep 28, 2010
^^^^^At this moment Muhammad (AS) is in the group of those who the word brethren can apply to. Thats a good first step.
Re: The Bible Defends Muhammad Rasulullah (as). by icare1: 1:11pm On Sep 29, 2010
one problem i have with the quran is that it is not supported by history. how can mohammed be the last prophet of the linenage of issac and not ishmeal.every truth must have history not coming from the middle.
Re: The Bible Defends Muhammad Rasulullah (as). by nopuqeater: 9:24pm On Sep 29, 2010
^^^^^There is no place in the Quran that Muhammad [as] was associated with Isaac [as] as a direct discendant. As a brethren of the children of Isaac through Jacob, yes. Muhammad [as] was the last Prophet of God Almighty. period. bar none.

If this was your problem, i guess it was the way you read it. Tgere is no place in the Bible that says all prophets of God must come from Isaac bloodline, alone. But from Abraham, only Abraham's bloodline. And if we remember, Ishmael was the first child.
Re: The Bible Defends Muhammad Rasulullah (as). by jcross19: 11:53pm On Sep 29, 2010
nopuqeater:

^^^^^There is no place in the Quran that Muhammad [as] was associated with Isaac [as] as a direct discendant. As a brethren of the children of Isaac through Jacob, yes. Muhammad [as] was the last Prophet of God Almighty. period. bar none.

If this was your problem, i guess it was the way you read it. Tgere is no place in the Bible that says all prophets of God must come from Isaac bloodline, alone. But from Abraham, only Abraham's bloodline. And if we remember, Ishmael was the first child.
PLEASE STOP WASTING YOUR TIME OKAY ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS TRACE THE ORIGING OF mohammad BACK TO HIS SOURCE. THAT WILL CLEAR THE AIR THAN JUMPING INTO CONCLUSION THAT mohammad IS A DECEDANT OF ABRAHAM HUH , B,COS WE CAN TRACE THE ORIGIN OF CHRIST FROM JOSEPH T DAVID THENTO ABRAHAM , SO PLEASE WE NEED YOU TO DO THESAME WITHOUT mohammas WAS FRAUD AND IS FRAUD TO HUMANITY
Re: The Bible Defends Muhammad Rasulullah (as). by nopuqeater: 12:12am On Sep 30, 2010
^^^^i wo o ti e lopolo ntie. (If you dont speak yoruba, ask a one who does).
Re: The Bible Defends Muhammad Rasulullah (as). by jcross19: 12:54am On Sep 30, 2010
nopuqeater:

^^^^i wo o ti e lopolo ntie. (If you dont speak yoruba, ask a one who does).
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha ahahah truth is sharper than spare , i can see the slam of the truth on you right , is normal ask that i think you have origin that will trace you down to source , then fo to the bible you will find out what am talking about , ahahahahahaah then stop wasting your time do you the name of ismael (ismail) sons, ahahahahahahahahaahah i know you don't but is that it's true BIG SHAME TO YOU even none will tell you the son of isaac . then stop the scrap here b,cos even mohammad don't the name of the twelve sons of ismael ahahahahah come out here and prove me wrong
Re: The Bible Defends Muhammad Rasulullah (as). by nopuqeater: 1:53am On Sep 30, 2010
This was above in my much earlier post: Look again. ^^^^^^^If this was your problem, i guess it was the way you read it. There is no place in the Bible that says all prophets of God must come from Isaac bloodline, alone. But from Abraham, only Abraham's bloodline. And if we remember, Ishmael was the first child.

Muhammad (AS) is from the bloodline of Ismail (AS). Muhammad said he was the son of the two slaughtered (symbolically): His father (Abdallah) and his father's ancient fathe (Ismail), son of Ibrahim.

JCross19; Go and learn about the Jewish Holidays, including Yum Kippor and hanukka and Rosha shana. Some of them were celebrated for merely defeating the Syrian army. Another for Leaving Egypt. Just Imagine the importance to this people if Isaac was actually the son of the slaughter.

Should they not have a celebrated holiday in the commemoration of it, if they do for very much events, as stated above, including the death of a military officer in their history?

Yet, no such thing occured? Why? Maybe you should ask you pastor, and see how dumbfounded he will look, without a good answer. Isaac wasnt the child of the slaughter, but older brother Ismail (AS). Think of it for a moment; here is a son of an old woman, little boy gotten at almost 90 or so years mother. She knew she will never have another, again because going by your Bible no other was promised.

The other side is the son of the "Bonds woman" by your Bible's title of her, though in reality a princess from Egypt. Have you ever seen a king gave up his daughter as a slave to any man, or woman or family? It does not happen.
She was sent out with her son to God knows what. If a child was to be seized and offered up in slaughter, who do you think Sarah will suggest Abraham siezed? Well, the young wife who put all her trust in Godwhen sent out will do the same, again.

So was the son who had shown tremendous patience. The process/protocol of hajj is ancored in the remembrance of this very incidence; The jamrat (throwing of stines to deter the shaitan from making his suggestion enter the hearts that were full of faith in Allah), the adya (gift slaughter of ram).

See. Give me something; some reason you can muster out from your young active mind why Jews who celebrate a holiday on just oil and the macabee family, will not celebrate a holiday on their spiritual father, Isaac you you people termed the son that took over the promise from what had been promised Abraham? I know, you will never, I repeat come with a sensible answer. I know that for sure. You will go about saying: Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I know your type; The Jews and the christians.
Re: The Bible Defends Muhammad Rasulullah (as). by jcross19: 10:28am On Sep 30, 2010
nopuqeater:

This was above in my much earlier post: Look again. ^^^^^^^If this was your problem, i guess it was the way you read it. There is no place in the Bible that says all prophets of God must come from Isaac bloodline, alone. But from Abraham, only Abraham's bloodline. And if we remember, Ishmael was the first child.

Muhammad (AS) is from the bloodline of Ismail (AS). Muhammad said he was the son of the two slaughtered (symbolically): His father (Abdallah) and his father's ancient fathe (Ismail), son of Ibrahim.

JCross19; Go and learn about the Jewish Holidays, including Yum Kippor and hanukka and Rosha shana. Some of them were celebrated for merely defeating the Syrian army. Another for Leaving Egypt. Just Imagine the importance to this people if Isaac was actually the son of the slaughter.

Should they not have a celebrated holiday in the commemoration of it, if they do for very much events, as stated above, including the death of a military officer in their history?

Yet, no such thing occured? Why? Maybe you should ask you pastor, and see how dumbfounded he will look, without a good answer. Isaac wasnt the child of the slaughter, but older brother Ismail (AS). Think of it for a moment; here is a son of an old woman, little boy gotten at almost 90 or so years mother. She knew she will never have another, again because going by your Bible no other was promised.

The other side is the son of the "Bonds woman" by your Bible's title of her, though in reality a princess from Egypt. Have you ever seen a king gave up his daughter as a slave to any man, or woman or family? It does not happen.
She was sent out with her son to God knows what. If a child was to be seized and offered up in slaughter, who do you think Sarah will suggest Abraham siezed? Well, the young wife who put all her trust in Godwhen sent out will do the same, again.

So was the son who had shown tremendous patience. The process/protocol of hajj is ancored in the remembrance of this very incidence; The jamrat (throwing of stines to deter the shaitan from making his suggestion enter the hearts that were full of faith in Allah), the adya (gift slaughter of ram).

See. Give me something; some reason you can muster out from your young active mind why Jews who celebrate a holiday on just oil and the macabee family, will not celebrate a holiday on their spiritual father, Isaac you you people termed the son that took over the promise from what had been promised Abraham? I know, you will never, I repeat come with a sensible answer. I know that for sure. You will go about saying: Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I know your type; The Jews and the christians.
ohoh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh stop beating the bush arround answer and give us a prove that substantiate your post if not take the defeat, Okay check the bible you will see the bloodline of isaac down to jesus and isaac up to abraham but what about wannabe prophet , only knew about his abdullah , and abdullah's father nothing more so please CAN YOU TELL US THE NAME OF THE TWELVE SONS OF ISAMAEL(ismail) which one of the son did mohammad come from. SIMPLE from there your question is answered ahahahahahahaah ahahah if not MOHAMMMAD IS A FRAUD BIG FRAUD, RAPIST , TOUT, PIRATE ARMED ROBBERY UNDER CANNOPY OF RELIGION AND LOTS MORE OH OH TERRORIST
Re: The Bible Defends Muhammad Rasulullah (as). by vedaxcool(m): 10:58am On Sep 30, 2010
jcross19:

ohoh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh stop beating the bush arround answer and give us a prove that substantiate your post if not take the defeat, Okay check the bible you will see the bloodline of isaac down to jesus and isaac up to abraham

Adam the First man on Earth, lived 5,800 years ago

As per the genealogy of Jesus Christ given in the Bible, from Jesus through Abraham (pbuh) to the first man on earth i.e. Adam (pbuh), Adam appeared on the earth approximately 5800 years ago:
i) 1948 years between Adam (pbuh) and Abraham (pbuh)
ii) Approximately 1800 years between Abraham (pbuh) and Jesus (pbuh)
iii) 2000 years from Jesus (pbuh) till today

В These figures are further confused by the fact that the Jewish calendar is currently on or about 5800 years old.

There is sufficient evidence from archaeological and anthropological sources to suggest that the first human being on earth was present tens of thousands of years ago and not merely 5,800 years ago as is suggested by the Bible.
Re: The Bible Defends Muhammad Rasulullah (as). by akacoded: 1:09pm On Sep 30, 2010
, Shewwwwwwwwwwww!!!!! Jesus is Lord, take it or leave it but for your own benefit,i beseech you to take it, Blessed!
Re: The Bible Defends Muhammad Rasulullah (as). by nopuqeater: 2:33pm On Sep 30, 2010
@JCROSS19: while the jews accused Mary and hence called Jesus a bastard, the Bible writers must defend him by tracking a family or two for him. Interestingly, neither ended up with God, because you know that will really smell bad. At least it stopped at Adam.

Muhammad (AS), is the opposite. The whole of Makkans know who his father was. Who is grandfather was. Who is great grandfather was (the senior brother of Mutalab). They know who his recent branch of the Quraish tree is; Hashim.

Further, the messenger said in two ahadith and was sometimes called by this ahadith (son of the two [symbolic] slaughtered); First Ahadith; I am the son of the two (to be) slaughtered (Ismail (AS) and Abdullah (mMuhammd's real father)).

The second ahadith: I my family line, from Adam, all the way to Ibrahim, to my father, and to me (AS), there is no single adultery or fornication.

If you cant get it; You are on yor own, big time.

@Akacoded; We leave it because it is a lie.
Re: The Bible Defends Muhammad Rasulullah (as). by akacoded: 3:37pm On Sep 30, 2010
@nopeqeater

is it true that a certain mr. muhammed went to war and died in that war?, muhammed got married isn't it? who was his wife and under what circumstance did he marry her? loyalty! loyalty !! loyalty!!! was muhammed loyal to his master when you think of how his wife came into the picture?

know this! it's in Christ we live,move and exist! i will not come here and 'argue' with you about who the messiah was and is still is, apparently from the topic of this thread i can deduce that you are not seeking knowledge but argument if the Lord Jesus Christ was the Anobi Issa recorded in your quran,don't you think it makes sense to read His teachings in YOUR quran with open mind and compare vis-a-vis the character of the person called muhammed to derive conclusions?

You don't have to validate the truth for the truth will surely validate itself! it doesn't matter whether you believe it or not for the truth is STILL THE TRUTH! lemme ask you,what is the concept of 'holy war' which muslims preach? can you fight a battle for the Almighty God?certainly not!

for we! the Covenanted ones!,we are not the descendants of Ismael but children of the Most High Jah and it's in Christ we live,move and have our being!

, broad is the road that leads to destruction and narrow is the road that leads to life, like i told you before and im still telling you again,Jesus is Lord!, go read the accounts of the Anobi Issa in your quran vis-a-vis your muhammad like i told you earlier and if you are really and truely seeking the truth as against your egoistic and prideful stand right about now,a movement will begin your life from there, Blessed! sad
Re: The Bible Defends Muhammad Rasulullah (as). by nopuqeater: 4:07pm On Sep 30, 2010
@Akarcoded: « #85 on: Today at 03:37:24 PM »
[Quote]@nopeqeater
is it true that a certain mr. muhammed went to war and died in that war?,[/Quote]The Messenger (AS), Muhammad bin Abdallah, if it was him you referred; He went to war like Moses did. He didnt die in any way. He died in his bed in Madina at 63 years old. So find your Muhammad that died in war. maybe you should use the hung jesus for that, because when the people came for him, it was war from their side, but an il prepared war that didnt start on the side of him and his disciples, the reason a sentry lost his ear, only for a moment there.

[Quote]muhammed got married isn't it?[/Quote]He got married.

[Quote]who was his wife and under what circumstance did he marry her? loyalty! loyalty !! loyalty!!! was muhammed loyal to his master when you think of how his wife came into the picture?[/Quote]His first wife was Khadijah (AS). After her death, he married after a year or so. He married many wives in this marrieage of what you may call "second marriage". But you lost me about your loyalty, and about what my thought is how his wife came to the picture. Could you please explain?

[Quote]know this! it's in Christ we live,move and exist![/Quote]Give me evidence. I hope the evidence will make sense even to you before you bring it to me.

[Quote] i will not come here and 'argue' with you about who the messiah was and is still is, apparently from the topic of this thread i can deduce that you are not seeking knowledge but argument if the Lord Jesus Christ was the Anobi Issa recorded in your quran,don't you think it makes sense to read His teachings in YOUR quran with open mind and compare vis-a-vis the character of the person called muhammed to derive conclusions?[/Quote]I will not aregue. I just want you to give evidence. Good evidence, and not just jump to conclusion. And I have read and will continue to read the Quran. I am open minded about the story of NabiUllah Isaa bin Maryam (AS). I am therefore asking you to show me in the Quran that I must pay special attention to. In all my years on this earth, I have not loved anyone as I love Muhammad (AS). He was the noblest of all Nobles; Isaa bin Maryam among the nobles in my list.

[Quote]You don't have to validate the truth for the truth will surely validate itself! it doesn't matter whether you believe it or not for the truth is STILL THE TRUTH! lemme ask you,what is the concept of 'holy war' which muslims preach? can you fight a battle for the Almighty God?certainly not![/Quote]The bolded speak for Muhammad (AS). And your question, goes to the heart of what Musa and Muhammad have in common.

[Quote]for we! the Covenanted ones!,we are not the descendants of Ismael but children of the Most High Jah and it's in Christ we live,move and have our being![/Quote]And those of you "children of Jah" who have miserable lives, how do you explain it when your father is Jah and let you to such a ruinous? Are you really His children, or you are just saying it without any authority? It is obvious is from your lips without any evidence.

[Quote], broad is the road that leads to destruction and narrow is the road that leads to life, like i told you before and im still telling you again,Jesus is Lord!, go read the accounts of the Anobi Issa in your quran vis-a-vis your muhammad like i told you earlier and if you are really and truely seeking the truth as against your egoistic and prideful stand right about now,a movement will begin your life from there, Blessed! Sad[/Quote]Lol. You want me to give my life to Shaitan? Then I will just be like you? Right. No. I am not gonna do it. It aint gonna happen.
Re: The Bible Defends Muhammad Rasulullah (as). by jcross19: 4:34pm On Sep 30, 2010
vedaxcool:

As per the genealogy of Jesus Christ given in the Bible, from Jesus through Abraham (pbuh) to the first man on earth i.e. Adam (pbuh), Adam appeared on the earth approximately 5800 years ago:

В These figures are further confused by the fact that the Jewish calendar is currently on or about 5800 years old.

There is sufficient evidence from archaeological and anthropological sources to suggest that the first human being on earth was present tens of thousands of years ago and not merely 5,800 years ago as is suggested by the Bible.

ahahahaahahahaha bros i have directed a question to you all that even the best scholar among you can't answer it . have for forgotten the red sea scroll huh answer my question first before i give you an answer with a proof , just answer my question DO YOU KNOW THE NAME OF THE TWELVE SONS OF ISHMAEL(ismail).
Re: The Bible Defends Muhammad Rasulullah (as). by akacoded: 5:19pm On Sep 30, 2010
grin i laugh at u when you say followers of Christ have miserable life, mo laughs at you when u when you call anobi issa shaitan or what do you call it(whatever that means anyway),  hear yourself! "he married MANY WIVES",  grin, gashhhhhhh! im ooutta this place, God help your ignorance, maybe thats a reason a certain senator of the federal republic of nigeria got married to a minor and according to your religion and it's tenets,it's right in God's eyes,  :bros!, haba, wake up from that deeppppp sleep of yours,
Re: The Bible Defends Muhammad Rasulullah (as). by nopuqeater: 9:12pm On Sep 30, 2010
^^^^^If I were to prostrate my face to Muhammad (AS) as in worship, and Allah did not command me to, directly or through Muhammad (the same that Joseph said to his father who later with all his children prostrated to Joseph); I would have taken up for myself the suggestion of Shaitan. and what i bowed to would have been falsehood.

No messenger of Allah will accept worship from any maqluq (creation) since he, that messenger is also a maqluq.

By the way, I can show you a verse of the Bible that says Jesus is "MADE". You know what made means in another word? It is created.

And when I say the christians are miserable, it simply means that not all of you are always happy, healthy, wealthy and doing as he or she should be if it is true that you are all "children of God".

Funny enough. Your surname is not Yahweh. Why not? You see pe oniro nie. Oje Marina, fese gungo ko ma de sheje.

And it is not right to lie on a prophet of God, you know. No wife of my beloved was underage. Ni ile yoruba. Ti omidon kon ba ni okunrin to o fe fe. Sugbon ti o ba she die, ti oro won o wo ki won. Tori no won ko fe ra won. Sugbon ni igba ti okunrin miron wa so wipe owun ni ife lati fe. Ti won fa ara won. Nje a le wa so wipe obinrin yi, tori o fe agbalagba to le bi lomo, kere ju lati loko?

If you say yes, then I see your dishonesty, because when she was first engaged, no one complaint. Why? she was already a woman ready to become a wife.

Now that she just married for the first time, though to the second man who engaged her after the dissolution of the first, how can we say she is underage?
Re: The Bible Defends Muhammad Rasulullah (as). by nopuqeater: 9:21pm On Sep 30, 2010
"The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit" -- 1 Corinthians 15:45

Both of them, according to the Bible were Made; Paul said to the Corinthians. Made is created. Dont forget that. When we in Islam say to you Jesus is created by his Lord God Almighty Creator Who sent him as a servant to his people, you are quick to dismiss it. But even Paul knew Eloi created Jesus. Now you know.

Yes, I do believe the genealogy from Adam to Christ as a literal record. For your information, Adam is a key figure in Scripture. He is described as the first Adam, the one who brought sin into the world. He made it necessary for Jesus, the last Adam, to atone for all humans, and then rise from the grave with the promise of complete redemption for fallen man and fallen creation. If Adam was just a myth as some here believe, we would not be able to fully understand the work of Jesus.

If Adam and Eve were just myths, then we ought to doubt whether their children were myths too, and their children and children's children, and then we ought to doubt the first 11 chapters of Genesis as many are fund of doing here. All the genealogies accept Adam as being a literal person, so their children Cain and Abel (Genesis 4:9,10; Luke 11:50,51) must be real too. Jesus was "descended" from Adam, and it is not possible to be descended from a myth.

^^^^^is an argument from a christian, who didnt see that he tripped himself, revealing that Jesus is just like Adam, humans, you and I and nothing more. You dont see God Almighty in this christian man argumant, above.
Re: The Bible Defends Muhammad Rasulullah (as). by jcross19: 2:15am On Oct 01, 2010
nopuqeater:

^^^^^If I were to prostrate my face to Muhammad (AS) as in worship, and Allah did not command me to, directly or through Muhammad (the same that Joseph said to his father who later with all his children prostrated to Joseph); I would have taken up for myself the suggestion of Shaitan. and what i bowed to would have been falsehood.

No messenger of Allah will accept worship from any maqluq (creation) since he, that messenger is also a maqluq.

By the way, I can show you a verse of the Bible that says Jesus is "MADE". You know what made means in another word? It is created.

And when I say the christians are miserable, it simply means that not all of you are always happy, healthy, wealthy and doing as he or she should be if it is true that you are all "children of God".

Funny enough. Your surname is not Yahweh. Why not? You see pe oniro nie. Oje Marina, fese gungo ko ma de sheje.
shocked

And it is not right to lie on a prophet of God, you know. No wife of my beloved was underage. Ni ile yoruba. Ti omidon kon ba ni okunrin to o fe fe. Sugbon ti o ba she die, ti oro won o wo ki won. Tori no won ko fe ra won. Sugbon ni igba ti okunrin miron wa so wipe owun ni ife lati fe. Ti won fa ara won. Nje a le wa so wipe obinrin yi, tori o fe agbalagba to le bi lomo, kere ju lati loko?

If you say yes, then I see your dishonesty, because when she was first engaged, no one complaint. Why? she was already a woman ready to become a wife.

Now that she just married for the first time, though to the second man who engaged her after the dissolution of the first, how can we say she is underage?
Who are the most poorest set of people on earth ? is it the muslims people okay check the northern part of Nigeria and see what am talking about b,cos they are SLAVES to allah that it's why we have a bunch of beggers , imbeciles and much more hadicaps , they give Nigeria bad image why b,cos they are slaves
Re: The Bible Defends Muhammad Rasulullah (as). by jcross19: 2:26am On Oct 01, 2010
I CAN SEE SOME FOWL PLAY HERE , YOU PEOPLE ARE HIDING FROM MY QUESTIONG VERY SIMPLE . WHAT IS THE NAME OF TWELVE SONS OF ISHAMEL (ismail AND WHICH ONE OF THEM IS THE LIENAGE OF MOHAMMAD b,cos mohammad only made self claim about his lineage but there is not record that shows that ahahah so please try to prove me wrong
Re: The Bible Defends Muhammad Rasulullah (as). by vedaxcool(m): 11:56am On Oct 01, 2010
vedaxcool:

SO MUCH LIES YET THE IGNORANT LIVES BY THIS.
Re: The Bible Defends Muhammad Rasulullah (as). by jcross19: 4:05pm On Oct 01, 2010
STOP HIDING FROM THE QUESTION ANSWER THE QUESTION OKAY or YOU HAVE ACCEPTED THAT mohammad ONLY MADE SELF CLAIMED BUT JUST TRYING TO DECEIVE HIS PEOPLE , IF NOT TELL THE READERS OF THE THREAD WHAT ARE THE NAME OF TWELVE SONS OF ISHMAEL AND WHAT LINEAGE DID mohammad CAME FROM . SIMPLE AS THAT OKAY AND STOP DERAILING THE THREAD.
Re: The Bible Defends Muhammad Rasulullah (as). by vedaxcool(m): 8:29pm On Oct 01, 2010
The liberation of Mecca (Paran) by 10,000 Muslims in the Bible:

Let us look at the following Verse from the King James Version Bible: "And Enoch [Idris in Arabic, one of Allah Almighty's Prophets peace be upon all of them to the people of Israel.] also, the seventh generation from Adam, prophesied of these, saying, Behold, the Lord came with ten thousands of his saints, to execute judgment upon all, and to convince all that are ungodly among them of all their ungodly deeds which they have ungodly committed, and of all their hard [speeches] which ungodly sinners have spoken against him.  (Jude 1:14-15)"

Let us also look at the following Verse: "And he said, The LORD came from Si'-nai, and rose up from Se'-ir unto them; he shined forth from mount Pa'-ran [Mecca in Arabic], and he came with ten thousands of saints: from his right hand went a fiery law for them.  (The King James Version Bible, Deuteronomy 33:2)" According to Islam's history, when Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him and his followers faced hostility from the people of Mecca (Paran), they had to leave the city.  They fled to the City of "Yathrib" which was called later "Madina" where Prophet Muhammad peace be upon him continued to spread Islam to all of the Arabs and then later to the countries near by
vedaxcool:

vedaxcool:

SO MUCH LIES YET THE IGNORANT LIVES BY THIS.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pope And Michael Jackson In Hell? Pls Find Time To Read This! / SERMON JOTTERS: Mystery Of Divine Assistance {sunday Service} - Dr. D.K Olukoya / What Does It Mean To Believe In Jesus?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.