Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,258 members, 7,811,726 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

The Bible Defends Muhammad Rasulullah (as). - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Bible Defends Muhammad Rasulullah (as). (7216 Views)

Pastor Chris Defends His False Teaching On "Tattoos" Saying Not In The Bible / Pastor Chris Publicly Defends His Badly Behaved Christ Embassy Canada Pastors / Creflo Dollar Defends Eddie L. Long (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Bible Defends Muhammad Rasulullah (as). by jcross19: 12:38am On Oct 08, 2010
nopuqeater:

@JCross19; « #125 on: Today at 10:02:07 AM »But the Bible counterfeited itself, with the many versions, editions, revisions, etc, which are still on going. But you dont care about all of that, am sure. What I posted which you dubiously responded started from the previous post from me. It started with the Question why no evidence around mount Sinai that a crowd of people, nearly 2 millions wondered around it for 40 years. That was very important, since Canaan is so close to Egypt. Check it out, yourself, since the Jews say that even West Bank with a crossover away from Egypt is part of their promised land. You need to own up to your Bible.

I did on top. All you have to do is read, instead of steaming up my glasses with spits from Sayo Sayo from your mouth (Elemu ara e; lol. I like this dude, so I kid him. I might just as well).

[/quote/] And you are quoting from it right huh . You have not answered my simple question . which lineage did mohammad come from out of the twelve sons of ishmael. simple as that
Re: The Bible Defends Muhammad Rasulullah (as). by jcross19: 3:59pm On Oct 08, 2010
WHY YOU PEOPLE ARE HIDING FROM THE SIMPLE QUESTIONS , ALL YOU POSTED WAS JUST VERSES FROM THE BIBLE WHICH IS NOT RELEVANTS TO THE QUESTION . THE QUESTION IS THAT SHOW US FROM YOUR KORAN OR HADDITH THAT INDICATE THE LINEAGE OF MOHAMMAD TO THE TWELVE SONS OF ISHMAEL , DON'T YOU SEE THAT IS A SHAME ON YOUR ISLAMIC SCHOLARS THAT ANYTIME YOU WANT TO DIG OUT HISTORIES , ALL YOU NEED IS TO REFER TO THE BIBLE FOR BACK UP THEN WHY CAN'T ALLAH REVEALED ALL THESE LAPSES TO MOHAMMAD, HUH THAN COPYNG THE STORIES BIBLE WHICH ONLY RESTRICTED TO THE PEOPLE OF ISRAEL . SO AM WAITING . I NEED IT THE SOURCE FROM ISLAMIC COURSE WITHOUT BIBLE. BIBLE ONLY CONTAIN NO MOHAMMADITE OKAY
Re: The Bible Defends Muhammad Rasulullah (as). by nopuqeater: 3:44pm On Oct 09, 2010
^^^^^^ I do not know about case, JCross19. but in mine, in the family tree; no one has accused by mother as not being the legal wife of my father. and my father was not a bastard, either. So was his father. And his father's father.And then so on. At least, as far as I know from those who are my elders in the family, we are legal heirs to our family blood as the best of them in their own family bloodlines.

The case of Muhammad (AS) to Ibrahim (AS) all the way to Adam (AS) is not less than what I just said about myself.

Quranic verses talking about Ibrahim and Ismail in Makka and Muhammad is the result of their effort of Prayers. Please notice Ibrahim saying from his bloodlines; Ismail and Isiaq. Of course Muhammad is from Ismail in Makka, not just Arabia. But Makka, directly.

2;124 And [mention, O Muhammad], when Abraham was tried by his Lord with commands and he fulfilled them. [ Allah ] said, "Indeed, I will make you a leader for the people." [Abraham] said, "And of my descendants?" [ Allah ] said, "My covenant does not include the wrongdoers."

2:125 And [mention] when We made the House a place of return for the people and [a place of] security. And take, [O believers], from the standing place of Abraham a place of prayer. And We charged Abraham and Ishmael, [saying], "Purify My House for those who perform Tawaf and those who are staying [there] for worship and those who bow and prostrate [in prayer]."

2:126 And [mention] when Abraham said, "My Lord, make this a secure city and provide its people with fruits - whoever of them believes in Allah and the Last Day." [ Allah ] said. "And whoever disbelieves - I will grant him enjoyment for a little; then I will force him to the punishment of the Fire, and wretched is the destination."

2:127 And [mention] when Abraham was raising the foundations of the House and [with him] Ishmael, [saying], "Our Lord, accept [this] from us. Indeed You are the Hearing, the Knowing.

2:128 Our Lord, and make us Muslims [in submission] to You and from our descendants a Muslim nation [in submission] to You. And show us our rites and accept our repentance. Indeed, You are the Accepting of repentance, the Merciful.

2:129 Our Lord, and send among them a messenger from themselves who will recite to them Your verses and teach them the Book and wisdom and purify them. Indeed, You are the Exalted in Might, the Wise."

2:130 And who would be averse to the religion of Abraham except one who makes a fool of himself. And We had chosen him in this world, and indeed he, in the Hereafter, will be among the righteous.

2:131 When his Lord said to him, "Submit", he said "I have submitted [in Islam] to the Lord of the worlds."

2:132 And Abraham instructed his sons [to do the same] and [so did] Jacob, [saying], "O my sons, indeed Allah has chosen for you this religion, so do not die except while you are Muslims."

2:133 Or were you witnesses when death approached Jacob, when he said to his sons, "What will you worship after me?" They said, "We will worship your God and the God of your fathers, Abraham and Ishmael and Isaac - one God. And we are Muslims [in submission] to Him."

2:134 That was a nation which has passed on. It will have [the consequence of] what it earned, and you will have what you have earned. And you will not be asked about what they used to do.

2:135 They say, "Be Jews or Christians [so] you will be guided." Say, "Rather, [we follow] the religion of Abraham, inclining toward truth, and he was not of the polytheists."

2:136 Say, [O believers], "We have believed in Allah and what has been revealed to us and what has been revealed to Abraham and Ishmael and Isaac and Jacob and the Descendants and what was given to Moses and Jesus and what was given to the prophets from their Lord. We make no distinction between any of them, and we are Muslims [in submission] to Him."

2:137 So if they believe in the same as you believe in, then they have been [rightly] guided; but if they turn away, they are only in dissension, and Allah will be sufficient for you against them. And He is the Hearing, the Knowing.

2:138 [And say, "Ours is] the religion of Allah . And who is better than Allah in [ordaining] religion? And we are worshippers of Him."

2:139 Say, [O Muhammad], "Do you argue with us about Allah while He is our Lord and your Lord? For us are our deeds, and for you are your deeds. And we are sincere [in deed and intention] to Him."

2:140 Or do you say that Abraham and Ishmael and Isaac and Jacob and the Descendants were Jews or Christians? Say, "Are you more knowing or is Allah ?" And who is more unjust than one who conceals a testimony he has from Allah ? And Allah is not unaware of what you do.
Re: The Bible Defends Muhammad Rasulullah (as). by nopuqeater: 4:00pm On Oct 09, 2010
"Ibrahim was of the self-same faith (as Noah) and came to his Lord with a pure heart. He said to his father and to his people, 'What are these that you worship? Would you serve false gods instead of Allah? What do you think of the Lord of the Creation?'

He lifted up his eyes to the stars and said, 'I am sick!' Then, his people turned their backs and went off.

He stole away to their idols and said to them, 'Will you not eat your offerings? Why do you not speak?' With that, he fell upon them, striking them down with his right hand.

The people came running to the scene. 'Would you worship that which you have made with your own hands,' he said, 'when it was Allah who created you and all that you have made?'

They replied, 'Build up a pyre and cast him into the blazing flames.' Thus they schemed against him, but we balked their schemes.

He said, 'I will take refuge with my Lord; he will guide me. Grant me a son, Lord, and let him be a righteous man.'

We gave him news of a gentle son. And when he reached the age when he could work with him his father said to him: "My son, I dreamt that I was sacrificing you. Tell me what you think.'

He replied: 'Father, do as you are bidden. Allah willing, you shall find me faithful.' And when they had both surrendered themselves to Allah's will, and Ibrahim had laid down his son prostrate upon his face, We called out to him saying: 'Ibrahim, you have fulfilled your vision.' Thus did we reward the righteous. That was indeed a bitter test. We ransomed his son with a noble sacrifice and bestowed on him the praise of later generations. 'Peace be on Ibrahim!'

Thus are the righteous rewarded. He was one of Our believing servants.

We gave him Ishak, whom We made a saintly prophet, and blessed them both. Among their offspring were some who did good words and others who clearly sinned against their souls."

- Quran 37:83 to 37:113

Prophet Ibrahim is the Father of Monotheistic Faiths (Jewish, Christian and Islamic) and was named Khalil'ullah - Friend of Allah for his staunch faith in the Unseen God. He went against his father, Azar, and his community who were idol worshippers and upheld his belief in Tawhid - One God.

To uphold his belief and his dawa of the One God, he did not give in to Nimrud and his people who threatened to throw him into a blazing fire when they were confounded.

"Ibrahim's people replied: 'Kill him! Burn him!' But from the fire Allah delivered him. Surely in this there are signs for true believers." 29:24

"'Fire', We said, 'be cool to Ibrahim and keep him safe." - Qulna ya naru koonee bardan wasalaman AAala Ibraheema - Quran 21:69

Prophet Ibrahim's life is a sign and an example to us. His trust in Allah and willingness to submit to Him with the sacrifice of his dearest possession was a severe trial turned manifest example. If one sees the esoteric view of this series of events, it is readily evident that when Ibrahim was willing to fulfil Allah's command of giving up his dear son, Allah did not really need or want his son as Ismail had been granted to him in old age 11:69-71, - it was a test. And Ismail, by readily agreeing to his father's need to obey the command of Allah, relieved the burden Ibrahim must have felt. Both father and son submitted to the Will of Allah.

Then Allah gives a hundred-fold,

In reality, blood wasn't shed, but life was made even more valuable with the knowledge of Allah's pleasure in their willingness to comply. It is the same with our Dasond and other offerings made in the name of Allah. We are only offering back what was granted to us. After all, we are Ismailis!

This event in history gave birth to Eid-ul Adha - Festival of Sacrifice, where Muslims all over the world remember the tough sacrifice Hazrat Ibrahim had to make and was rewarded by Allah by sparing Ismail and making him an example for us to follow in our lives - when we choose to submit to His will, all ends well.

Eid-ul Adha is celebrated on the 10th of the month of Zul-Hijja after pilgrims complete their Hajj to Kabbah and follow the footsteps of Bibi Hajar when she was left in the valley of Mecca with Ismail by Hazrat Ibrahim. Families and Jamat get together to recite the morning prayers and then there is feasting, exchange of gifts and rejoicing.

I thought it would be helpful, here, to give the Muslim-Christian names of the Prophets believed by the Ahl-e Kitab as I build my web site with more and more stories from the Holy Quran. Quiz to follow soon, If I've missed any, please fill me in.

Prophets of People of the Book - Ahl-e Kitab
Re: The Bible Defends Muhammad Rasulullah (as). by nopuqeater: 4:07pm On Oct 09, 2010
From http://ms.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salasilah_keturunan_Nabi_Muhammad_SAW

Nabi Muhammad s.a.w. (Muhammad bin Abdullah)
Abdullah bin Abdul Mutallib
Abdul Mutallib bin Hashim
Hashim bin Abdul Manaf

Abdul Manaf bin Qusai
Qusai bin Kilab
Kilab bin Murrah
Murrah bin Kaab
Kaab bin Luay
Luay bin Ghalib
Ghalib bin Fahr
Fahr bin Malik
Malik bin An-Nadr
An-Nadr bin Kinanah
Kinanah bin Khuzaimah
Khuzaimah bin Mudrikah
Mudrikah bin Elyas
Elyas bin Mudar
Mudar bin Nizar
Nizar bin Ma'ad
Ma'ad bin Adnan
Adnan bin Add
Add bin Humaisi
Humaisi bin Salaman
Salaman bin Aws
Aws bin Buz
Buz bin Qamwal
Qamwal bin Obai
Obai bin Awwam
Awwam bin Nashid
Nashid bin Haza
Haza bin Bildas
Bildas bin Yadlaf
Yadlaf bin Tabikh
Tabikh bin Jahim
Jahim bin Nahish
Nahish bin Makhi
Makhi bin Ayd
Ayd bin Abqar
Abqar bin Ubayd
Ubayd bin Ad-Daa
Ad-Daa bin Hamdan
Hamdan bin Sanbir
Sanbir bin YathRabi
YathRabi bin Yahzin
Yahzin bin Yalhan
Yalhan bin Arami
Arami bin Ayd
Ayd bin Deshan
Deshan bin Aisar/Aizar
Aisar bin Afnad
Afnad bin Aiham
Aiham bin Muksar
Muksar bin Nahith
Nahith bin Zarih
Zarih bin Sani
Sani bin Wazzi
Wazzi bin Adwa'
Adwa' bin Aram
Aram bin Haidir
Haidir bin Ismail (Son of Ismail also called Kedar in the Bible)
Ismail bin Ibrahim (Ishmael bin Abraham - Prophet Ismail)
Ibrahim bin Azar (Prophet Ibrahim

----------------

A more detailed graphic to the lineage of Prophet Muhammad please click this link.

http://www.answering-christianity.com/family_tree.htm
Re: The Bible Defends Muhammad Rasulullah (as). by vedaxcool(m): 5:12pm On Oct 09, 2010
true words but will Mr. sayo heed to wisdom
Re: The Bible Defends Muhammad Rasulullah (as). by nopuqeater: 5:12pm On Oct 09, 2010
The Holy Prophet (SAW) had said with assured knowledge, "I am the son of two Zabihs". Allah saved Ismail (A.S.) and Abdullah (A.S.) from being slaughtered, and the supreme reason was the presence of Holy Prophet (SAW) in their holy loins.
Re: The Bible Defends Muhammad Rasulullah (as). by vedaxcool(m): 5:16pm On Oct 09, 2010
AllahuAkbar! AllahuAkbar! nopuqeater May ALLAH continue to increase your Faith and grant your Al -Janatu Fildus.Amin
Re: The Bible Defends Muhammad Rasulullah (as). by jcross19: 1:40am On Oct 10, 2010
nopuqeater:

From http://ms.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salasilah_keturunan_Nabi_Muhammad_SAW

Nabi Muhammad s.a.w. (Muhammad bin Abdullah)
Abdullah bin Abdul Mutallib
Abdul Mutallib bin Hashim
Hashim bin Abdul Manaf

Abdul Manaf bin Qusai
Qusai bin Kilab
Kilab bin Murrah
Murrah bin Kaab
Kaab bin Luay
Luay bin Ghalib
Ghalib bin Fahr
Fahr bin Malik
Malik bin An-Nadr
An-Nadr bin Kinanah
Kinanah bin Khuzaimah
Khuzaimah bin Mudrikah
Mudrikah bin Elyas
Elyas bin Mudar
Mudar bin Nizar
Nizar bin Ma'ad
Ma'ad bin Adnan
Adnan bin Add
Add bin Humaisi
Humaisi bin Salaman
Salaman bin Aws
Aws bin Buz
Buz bin Qamwal
Qamwal bin Obai
Obai bin Awwam
Awwam bin Nashid
Nashid bin Haza
Haza bin Bildas
Bildas bin Yadlaf
Yadlaf bin Tabikh
Tabikh bin Jahim
Jahim bin Nahish
Nahish bin Makhi
Makhi bin Ayd
Ayd bin Abqar
Abqar bin Ubayd
Ubayd bin Ad-Daa
Ad-Daa bin Hamdan
Hamdan bin Sanbir
Sanbir bin YathRabi
YathRabi bin Yahzin
Yahzin bin Yalhan
Yalhan bin Arami
Arami bin Ayd
Ayd bin Deshan
Deshan bin Aisar/Aizar
Aisar bin Afnad
Afnad bin Aiham
Aiham bin Muksar
Muksar bin Nahith
Nahith bin Zarih
Zarih bin Sani
Sani bin Wazzi
Wazzi bin Adwa'
Adwa' bin Aram
Aram bin Haidir
Haidir bin Ismail (Son of Ismail also called Kedar in the Bible)
Ismail bin Ibrahim (Ishmael bin Abraham - Prophet Ismail)
Ibrahim bin Azar (Prophet Ibrahim

----------------

A more detailed graphic to the lineage of Prophet Muhammad please click this link.

http://www.answering-christianity.com/family_tree.htm

wow i discovered something now on the bolded names above, manaf and allah so please CAN YOU KNOW THAT MANAF IS AN IDOL , the daughter of allah , then how can the father of mohama be a SLAVES OF ALLAH or has allah revealed her , him or itself to mohama's father then what is allah doing over 2000 years without revealing itself to the arabians ahahahahaha shame again
Re: The Bible Defends Muhammad Rasulullah (as). by nopuqeater: 2:11am On Oct 10, 2010
^^^^; the poster just above is similar to a human shape with hollow inside.

the father of Sayiddina Ibrahim (AS) was an idol worshiper. Look at the life of Ibrahim (AS)?

Better than the life of almost every human that ever walked the face of the earth. There is no single monotheist so caled religion, except it says it is from Ibrahim.

Muslims will say they are not Jews and not Christianss, but in the same path/way of religion as Ibrahim.

Christians will they are not Jews and they are not muslims, but followers of Abraham, somehow.

Jews will say they are not Muslims and they are not christians, but followers of Abraham, somehow.

Get of the palm wine keggers cub bench. Man.
Re: The Bible Defends Muhammad Rasulullah (as). by nopuqeater: 10:57pm On Oct 10, 2010
And some day, when we get to the Another Comforter part of this process, I will import Tonye-T's thread aboutthe teaching of Muhammad (AS) regarding Satan.
Re: The Bible Defends Muhammad Rasulullah (as). by seyibrown(f): 10:40pm On Oct 24, 2010
Quoted from https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-527852.msg6996672.html#bot

[b]John 14:16 'And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever'

John 14:26 But the Counselor, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you.

John 15:26 "When the Counselor comes, whom I will send to you from the Father, the Spirit of truth who goes out from the Father, he will testify about me.

A Counseller will comfort (give you support,) guide, teach and correct any wrong notions you may have. As you can see from the verse I quoted, Jesus did actually refer to the Holy Spirit as the Counsellor. Mohammed is not the Comforter Jesus promised would come. Mohammed is not the Holy Spirit. Jesus expressly stated who the Counsellor was - the Holy Spirit.

You say Mohammed glorifies Jesus? Why do Mohammed's followers hate Jesus then? Do you really know what it means to glorify someone? Why 'glorify' Jesus in a book and persecute others who glorify him with their lives? I don't get it!

Mohammed did not teach along the lines of what Jesus taught. Jesus practiced what he preached and I bet Mohammed did too. We know Jesus lived a godly life. He did not murder, plunder, despoil, raid or revel in sexual immorality or encourage any of these things. The comforter reminds Jesus' followers of what he taught. For example, Jesus taught in Luke 16:18 that "Anyone who divorces his wife and marries another woman commits adultery, and the man who marries a divorced woman commits adultery". The Holy Spirit - the comforter and cousellor- reminds us of this and explains the teaching. The person who comes and teaches that you should divorce one of your four wives before you marry another is definitely saying something entirely different from what Jesus said and he therefore can not be 'the comforter'.
[/b]
Re: The Bible Defends Muhammad Rasulullah (as). by Sweetnecta: 4:20am On Oct 25, 2010
@eyibrown: The above, I have just answered it with clarity in the "What the former comforter left for the Another Comforter" thread.
Re: The Bible Defends Muhammad Rasulullah (as). by seyibrown(f): 12:46pm On Oct 25, 2010
[b][size=20pt]SWEETNECTA + NOPUQEATER = NOPUQEATER! LOL![/size][/b]Hope that explains how one can manifest himself in two! And if we add your 3rd ID, that'll should explain 3in 1 to you better! grin grin

@Seyibrown: Before I try to respond to any of your statements, above, about God, etc, please what do you know about gradations of Purity, and also gradations of contamination? Let me direct you what I want you to tell me, instead of you giving me what you think I was saying: We have the purest grade of water, when we can detect any impurity from it. Let say that 100% pure.

But if we have another bottle of water that we see some amount of milk poured in it. Though, it has not changed its color, we cant say this water is 100% as the one above.

If another bottle contains more amount of milk than the second, then the grade of its purity decreases.

Lets just now assume that the fourth bottle of water is half way full and some body pore Rose flower juice in it. Though having the same color as water, can we then say this bottle is 100% pure water like the first, since we can smell rose flower juice in it, and it has a sweet taste which is what you get from many things, but not from 100% pure water.

Now, about the grades of contamination: If I tell you that I left 100% for you in a jar, but when you tasted the liquid with your eyes close, since you trust me that much, so you did not have to doubt me, the taste is 100% freshly squeezed Orange from Florida. Not concentrate. But freshly squeezed. If you are to scientifically report the orange, based of the absence of 100% pure water, will you not say it is 100% contaminant, since there was no water jar waiting for you?

Now lets continue to have many jars with varied amount of Orange juice instead of water. and we add water into each to fill in the empty space to make each a full jar. Lets have the fifth jar as 50% orange juice, the contaminant and now 50% water.

Could you tell me which one of the above is the Bible, as related to "THE WORD OF GOD"? Is the Bible like the 100% Pure water, which is what it should be if it is the WORD of God. Or does it contain less than 100% pure word of God, in whatever degree you wish to choose? At least it not 100% pure?

On the flip side, is it like 100% contaminated already; Instead of 100% water, its 100% Orange juice, though sweet, but none the less, it is not water of 100% purity as expected?

You can choose the grade of contaminant you wish to put in there, so that after we look at it from your own evaluation, I will respond, or the thread will lead you or me to a different direction, altogether.

How can the Bible that you claim has been corrupted defend Mohammed? I quote your post on our thread above
Re: The Bible Defends Muhammad Rasulullah (as). by Sweetnecta: 2:53am On Oct 26, 2010
^^^^^^Is a corrupt woman or man not a woman or man still? Is a corrupt judge not a judge still? A corrupt bobby (police), cop not an officer of the peace, still?

What the corruption brings is you cant trust it to be the truth, in each case. You have to verify by it is correct, by testing it. If it have the air of truth, it will not be said to be corrupt, unless you see what is better, the control example/specimen.

when the part that is implausible is tested, you see it failing, always. it will be opposite to the control specimen, the standart of truth.corrupted parts will always disagrees with normal human mind.
Re: The Bible Defends Muhammad Rasulullah (as). by Almuhandis: 12:21am On Oct 27, 2010
cool
seyibrown:

[size=20pt]SWEETNECTA + NOPUQEATER = NOPUQEATER! LOL![/size][/b]Hope that explains how one can manifest himself in two! And if we add your 3rd ID, that'll should explain 3in 1 to you better! grin grin
Pls pls pls, is a lie(as they say in the south) seyi brown are you sure of what you are saying,false accusation is a sin in Christianity, pls clarify. Ahosubilahi!

[b]How can the Bible that you claim has been corrupted defend Mohammed? I quote your post on our thread above

Re: The Bible Defends Muhammad Rasulullah (as). by Sweetnecta: 3:18am On Oct 27, 2010
^^^^^Your bold. Almuhandis is a corruption. That means Almuhandis is not a trustworthy person. he is a filth. he is first class con. he is the father of Ode.

Almuhandis is a male. This means with all his shady qualities above, he is actually a male human. Can we anyone ask if he is not a human being with all of the less than human qualities he carries in his heart? It will be a bad question, since he is not a woman and we know he is not an animal.

We can therefore use Almuhandis to defend the existence of mankind on earth, since some human quality (gender and physiology) are common in humanity.

This is similar to why we can go to the Bible, because there are still small amount of gari in the overwhelming huge amount of water in the bowl, with the sand that settles in the bottom.
Re: The Bible Defends Muhammad Rasulullah (as). by vedaxcool(m): 5:24pm On Oct 27, 2010
Sweetnecta:

^^^^^^Is a corrupt woman or man not a woman or man still? Is a corrupt judge not a judge still? A corrupt bobby (police), cop not an officer of the peace, still?

What the corruption brings is you cant trust it to be the truth, in each case. You have to verify by it is correct, by testing it. If it have the air of truth, it will not be said to be corrupt, unless you see what is better, the control example/specimen.

when the part that is implausible is tested, you see it failing, always. it will be opposite to the control specimen, the standart of truth.corrupted parts will always disagrees with normal human mind.

Common sense they say is no common, as corrupted simply indicates the presence of filth yet this word has turned to amother 3 In 1 saga to aljanu and his deputy seyi. Hope from this, you can honestly understand what we are talking about, No? then go back to primary school or stop posting all together.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pope And Michael Jackson In Hell? Pls Find Time To Read This! / SERMON JOTTERS: Mystery Of Divine Assistance {sunday Service} - Dr. D.K Olukoya / Interesting Videos On Evolution/creationism/spirituality; ETC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.