Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,879 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

If You Are Not A Virgin As A Lady, You Don’t Deserve To Be Worshipped/ Pampered - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Are Not A Virgin As A Lady, You Don’t Deserve To Be Worshipped/ Pampered (688 Views)

This Is Why All Women Deserve To Be Worshipped / As A Lady, You Can Prove That You Love A Guy In The Following Ways / Guys If You Don’t Have Up To 500k You Don’t Deserve Sex – Nigerian Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Not A Virgin As A Lady, You Don’t Deserve To Be Worshipped/ Pampered by cooldood(m): 11:55am On May 01, 2019
So am having this conversation with a babe who feels like I don’t pamper her or worship her like call her every day or every time and buy her gifts for her to be my gal, and my response to her is- what exactly does she do for me to warrant such pampering or worshipping her? Cos I believe if a babe is not a virgin, she doesn’t deserve to be worshipped. So guys listen n listen carefully, if a babe does not add value to your life or she’s not a virgin, stop pampering or spoiling her, she doesn’t deserve it. Gals of nowadays are simply scamming the guys and it’s the guys’ fault to have watered down the standard of gals that should command you ‘pampering’ her. If you’re virgin as a gal, then you deserve to be pampered, but if you are not, abeg shift for one side, you don’t deserve it. Afterall guys that are not virgins don’t ask to be pampered. #notavirgin#nopampering, #novaluetotheman#nopampering.
To those that will say who virgin epp, it’s not about helping anybody but it’s about we can start the pampering conversation from that point at least, if not please don’t ever demand for it, except you are adding real value to the guy’s life.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Not A Virgin As A Lady, You Don’t Deserve To Be Worshipped/ Pampered by Nbote(m): 12:05pm On May 01, 2019
Worship U becos U b God or pamper U becos if I don't e go break?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Not A Virgin As A Lady, You Don’t Deserve To Be Worshipped/ Pampered by popsy2(m): 12:09pm On May 01, 2019
Hmmmm! I don't pray to marry a virgin. Tufiakwa!!
Re: If You Are Not A Virgin As A Lady, You Don’t Deserve To Be Worshipped/ Pampered by cooldood(m): 12:26pm On May 01, 2019
popsy2:
But you pray to marry a non-virgin who adds no value to you right?

2 Likes

Re: If You Are Not A Virgin As A Lady, You Don’t Deserve To Be Worshipped/ Pampered by pocohantas(f): 12:28pm On May 01, 2019
cooldood:

Are they mutually exclusive? smiley
Re: If You Are Not A Virgin As A Lady, You Don’t Deserve To Be Worshipped/ Pampered by popsy2(m): 12:28pm On May 01, 2019
cooldood:

Really? So virgins are the only people that add value to lives ? How you guys reason makes me weak most times.

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Not A Virgin As A Lady, You Don’t Deserve To Be Worshipped/ Pampered by cooldood(m): 12:38pm On May 01, 2019
popsy2:

Really? So virgins are the only people that add value to lives ? How you guys reason makes me weak most times.
Which means you didn’t read the write up and you don’t get the message.
Re: If You Are Not A Virgin As A Lady, You Don’t Deserve To Be Worshipped/ Pampered by cooldood(m): 12:41pm On May 01, 2019
pocohantas:

The message is there must be a unique reason for wanting to be pampered and worshipped. Being a virgin for a gal is one of the impossicants of these days, so such is unique. And any lady that adds value to the life of a man, also deserves to be pampered. It cannot be because you have bwest or fat at the back, automatically translates to ‘I deserve to be pampered.
Re: If You Are Not A Virgin As A Lady, You Don’t Deserve To Be Worshipped/ Pampered by popsy2(m): 12:42pm On May 01, 2019
cooldood:

Which means you didn’t read the write up and you don’t get the message.

Answer the question .
Re: If You Are Not A Virgin As A Lady, You Don’t Deserve To Be Worshipped/ Pampered by pocohantas(f): 12:46pm On May 01, 2019
cooldood:

The message is there must be a unique reason for wanting to be pampered and worshipped. Being a virgin for a gal is one of the impossicants of these days, so such is unique. And any lady that adds value to the life of a man, also deserves to be pampered. It cannot be because you have bwest or fat at the back, automatically translates to ‘I deserve to be pampered.

You didn't answer my question, which was directed to that specific post.

If this were an exam and I am the teacher, I will use my red pen to draw two diagonal lines on that diatribe you penned up there.
Re: If You Are Not A Virgin As A Lady, You Don’t Deserve To Be Worshipped/ Pampered by cooldood(m): 12:46pm On May 01, 2019
popsy2:

Answer the question .
See the answer up there Sir.
Re: If You Are Not A Virgin As A Lady, You Don’t Deserve To Be Worshipped/ Pampered by cooldood(m): 12:47pm On May 01, 2019
pocohantas:

You didn't answer my question, which was directed to that specific post.

If this were an exam and I am the teacher, I will use my red pen to draw two diagonal lines on that diatribe you penned up there.
Unfortunately you ain’t a teacher and this is not an exam session,so you’re powerless in this case.
Re: If You Are Not A Virgin As A Lady, You Don’t Deserve To Be Worshipped/ Pampered by Nobody: 12:51pm On May 01, 2019
cooldood:

[s]The message is there must be a unique reason for wanting to be pampered and worshipped. Being a virgin for a gal is one of the impossicants of these days, so such is unique. And any lady that adds value to the life of a man, also deserves to be pampered. It cannot be because you have bwest or fat at the back, automatically translates to ‘I deserve to be pampered. [/s]
Sorry Pocohantas, I couldn't find a red pen. sad

1 Like

Re: If You Are Not A Virgin As A Lady, You Don’t Deserve To Be Worshipped/ Pampered by cooldood(m): 12:52pm On May 01, 2019
We can already see those that are clearly not virgins, and they also probably don’t add value to their men. These ones are what we call: Leeches. Guys beware!before they suck you dry!

Re: If You Are Not A Virgin As A Lady, You Don’t Deserve To Be Worshipped/ Pampered by popweezy(m): 12:55pm On May 01, 2019
But what if you are not a virgin as a guy

Do u deserve to be pampered and worshiped

4 Likes

Re: If You Are Not A Virgin As A Lady, You Don’t Deserve To Be Worshipped/ Pampered by Nobody: 12:58pm On May 01, 2019
cooldood:
We can already see those that are clearly not virgins, and they also probably don’t add value to their men. These ones are what we call: Leeches.
So only Virgins add value to men's lives?

If I call you airhead now, you will get angry. Airhead! undecided

1 Like

Re: If You Are Not A Virgin As A Lady, You Don’t Deserve To Be Worshipped/ Pampered by Nobody: 1:02pm On May 01, 2019
cooldood:
So am having this conversation with a babe who feels like I don’t pamper her or worship her like call her every day or every time and buy her gifts for her to be my gal, and my response to her is- what exactly does she do for me to warrant such pampering or worshipping her? Cos I believe if a babe is not a virgin, she doesn’t deserve to be worshipped. So guys listen n listen carefully, if a babe does not add value to your life or she’s not a virgin, stop pampering or spoiling her, she doesn’t deserve it. Gals of nowadays are simply scamming the guys and it’s the guys’ fault to have watered down the standard of gals that should command you ‘pampering’ her. If you’re virgin as a gal, then you deserve to be pampered, but if you are not, abeg shift for one side, you don’t deserve it. Afterall guys that are not virgins don’t ask to be pampered. #notavirgin#nopampering, #novaluetotheman#nopampering.
To those that will say who virgin epp, it’s not about helping anybody but it’s about we can start the pampering conversation from that point at least, if not please don’t ever demand for it, except you are adding real value to the guy’s life.

U need purge ur mentality and Mindset.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Not A Virgin As A Lady, You Don’t Deserve To Be Worshipped/ Pampered by cooldood(m): 1:14pm On May 01, 2019
popweezy:
But what if you are not a virgin as a guy
Your question is not needed cos it’s in the write up already.

Do u deserve to be pampered and worshiped
Re: If You Are Not A Virgin As A Lady, You Don’t Deserve To Be Worshipped/ Pampered by cooldood(m): 1:16pm On May 01, 2019
MariaLavina:
So only Virgins add value to men's lives?

If I call you airhead now, you will get angry. Airhead! undecided
You see why you’re a problem to that your guy that is having issues with you, ordinary write up you can’t read. You’re interpreting it in your own problematic way.
Re: If You Are Not A Virgin As A Lady, You Don’t Deserve To Be Worshipped/ Pampered by cooldood(m): 1:17pm On May 01, 2019
stinflame:

U need purge ur mentality and Mindset.

After you purge your brain and eyesight, and pray for understanding. If you can’t get it, am not ya doctor.
Re: If You Are Not A Virgin As A Lady, You Don’t Deserve To Be Worshipped/ Pampered by ricon: 2:31pm On May 01, 2019
pocohantas:

Whine poco, go down poco oh no no
Whine poco, go down poco ehen ehen
Whine poco, go down poco oh no no
Say Whine poco, go down poco ehen ehen
Re: If You Are Not A Virgin As A Lady, You Don’t Deserve To Be Worshipped/ Pampered by MiddleSpot: 2:51pm On May 01, 2019
popsy2:

You dey feat blood

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Can You Say A Big AMEN To This? / Stop Playing Victim Card, He Didn't Use You. Facebook User Advise Ladies / Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.