Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,785 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:34 PM

Girlfriend Or 20 Billion. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girlfriend Or 20 Billion. (913 Views)

Where Is Now Your First Girlfriend Or Boyfriend? / Things You Should Never Tell Your Girlfriend Or Wife / Should I Forgive My Girlfriend Or Breakup With Her? Please I Need Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girlfriend Or 20 Billion. by Fbicacus: 12:34pm On May 01, 2019
Which one will take?

Re: Girlfriend Or 20 Billion. by SageMK: 12:38pm On May 01, 2019
20 billion.

That's not my girlfriend.

2 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Or 20 Billion. by yarimo(m): 12:49pm On May 01, 2019
20 billion

20 billion

God punish anyone that will or have the intention of choosing girlfriend at first undecided embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Or 20 Billion. by Nobody: 12:56pm On May 01, 2019
Fbicacus:
Which one will take?

I'm a very rationale person and I like to put things in perspective.

my answer can be the girl and also the #20Billion.
but how do I decide which

here is the trick but it involves complete honesty.
I love her quite alright but I'll ask myself based on my knowledge of her character.

if she was the one in my position will she pick me or pick the money?

whatever I think the answer TRULY is, is what will determine my choice.
I can live without somebody I love but does not love me,I can live without somebody that loves me but I don't love but I can't live without someone that I love and she TRULY loves me back (and this is very very rare)....

so fvck that hoe I'm taking the money���

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girlfriend Or 20 Billion. by Shelumiel: 1:14pm On May 01, 2019
I will take the girlfriend because no amount of money (no matter the currency it may be ) can ever buy a human soul .

3 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Or 20 Billion. by Queenara(f): 2:04pm On May 01, 2019
Lmao. cheesy grin

I can't believe my eyes shocked shocked
Majority are going for 20 billion.

Girls comman see if your bfs are part grin cheesy
Re: Girlfriend Or 20 Billion. by babyfaceafrica: 2:10pm On May 01, 2019
Queenara:
Lmao. cheesy grin

I can't believe my eyes shocked shocked
Majority are going for 20 billion.

Girls comman see if your bfs are part grin cheesy

why won't majority pick 20billion....if Regina Daniels can leave her bf and marry an ancestor just because he is rich..why should these guys not choose money over you... it has Been proven again and again that if you don't have money ladies will leave you... Regina... omowunmi the bread seller tops the list

5 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Or 20 Billion. by Bewiseedet(m): 2:13pm On May 01, 2019
20billion joor
Re: Girlfriend Or 20 Billion. by Foodforthought: 3:15pm On May 01, 2019
20 Billion.
I'm a eunuch. We don't touch womengrin
Re: Girlfriend Or 20 Billion. by Nobody: 3:38pm On May 01, 2019
Team money rituals, we see you shocked

I pick life over money any day undecided
Re: Girlfriend Or 20 Billion. by schoolboymatt(m): 3:42pm On May 01, 2019
Shelumiel:
I will take the girlfriend because no amount of money (no matter the currency it may be ) can ever buy a human soul .

taarr! kipkwayet

6 Likes

Re: Girlfriend Or 20 Billion. by Shelumiel: 3:45pm On May 01, 2019
schoolboymatt:

taarr! kipkwayet
Only a wicked man will take the money . So are you one of the wicked ?
Re: Girlfriend Or 20 Billion. by RoyalHighness7(m): 4:44pm On May 01, 2019
Thunder fire girlfriend
Re: Girlfriend Or 20 Billion. by Queenara(f): 5:46pm On May 01, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
why won't majority pick 20billion....if Regina Daniels can leave her bf and marry an ancestor just because he is rich..why should these guys not choose money over you... it has Been proven again and again that if you don't have money ladies will leave you... Regina... omowunmi the bread seller tops the list

Lmao. grin cheesy

Not all girls can leave their bf for an ancestor now because of money. So you guys shouldn't judge with that. smiley
Anyways, it's you guys' choice if you prefer 20 billion instead grin cheesy
Re: Girlfriend Or 20 Billion. by Queenara(f): 5:46pm On May 01, 2019
babyfaceafrica:

Lmao. grin cheesy

Not all girls can leave their bf for an ancestor now because of money. So you guys shouldn't judge with that. smiley
Anyways, it's you guys' choice if you prefer 20 billion instead grin cheesy
Re: Girlfriend Or 20 Billion. by Danny110(m): 6:01pm On May 01, 2019
bigmic111:

I'm a very rationale person and I like to put things in perspective.

my answer can be the girl and also the #20Billion.
but how do I decide which

here is the trick but it involves complete honesty.
I love her quite alright but I'll ask myself based on my knowledge of her character.

if she was the one in my position will she pick me or pick the money?

whatever I think the answer TRULY is, is what will determine my choice.
I can live without somebody I love but does not love me,I can live without somebody that loves me but I don't love but I can't live without someone that I love and she TRULY loves me back (and this is very very rare)....

so fvck that hoe I'm taking the money���

U know say u go still collect d moni so why d write up kwanu?
Re: Girlfriend Or 20 Billion. by raphretle: 6:04pm On May 01, 2019
what took her there in the first place... if it's a test.. I choose to fail the test walahi
Re: Girlfriend Or 20 Billion. by popweezy(m): 6:43pm On May 01, 2019
I will surely pick the #20b only if it can buy me another halima... DAT girl is the best creature of this generation.. As I hate gentle girls reach, dis one is exceptional... She opened the closed door of my heart..
Re: Girlfriend Or 20 Billion. by LarryBee1k: 7:27pm On May 01, 2019
Re: Girlfriend Or 20 Billion. by SmellingAnus(m): 7:30pm On May 01, 2019
It involves life and death... So I will most likely pick the girl in this situation...
Re: Girlfriend Or 20 Billion. by obyrich(m): 8:58pm On May 01, 2019
Shelumiel:
Baba human soul no dey perish. If she falls, she will migrate to another level back to her creator where she will be singing Hallelujah with the angels. But money dey perish, therefore you need to grab the money first.
Re: Girlfriend Or 20 Billion. by Shelumiel: 9:13pm On May 01, 2019
obyrich:
Baba human soul no dey perish. If she falls, she will migrate to another level back to her creator where she will be singing Hallelujah with the angels. But money dey perish, therefore you need to grab the money first.
You reason like a wicked man .
Re: Girlfriend Or 20 Billion. by obyrich(m): 9:53pm On May 01, 2019
Shelumiel:
You reason like a wicked man .
So you don't know that humans are wicked?
Re: Girlfriend Or 20 Billion. by MPESA(m): 10:26pm On May 01, 2019
babyfaceafrica:

The same boyfriend of Regina left his girlfriend Queen for her..... Sir what goes around comes around.
Re: Girlfriend Or 20 Billion. by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 01, 2019
Danny110:

U know say u go still collect d moni so why d write up kwanu?
na for some feminist, in case them decide to play holier than thou

(1) (Reply)

5 Dating Mistakes Men Still Make / Please Advise Me: Can I Still Marry My Fiance After What He Did? / Pastor's Daughter Who Married 3 Husbands At The Same Time, Refuses To Have Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.