Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,379 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

Can Nigeria Recognize Men And Women As Equal? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Nigeria Recognize Men And Women As Equal? (3892 Views)

Is there any repercussions when you sleep with married women as fun / This Is Why Men No Longer Chase Women As Before. / My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Nigeria Recognize Men And Women As Equal? by Nobody: 3:23pm On May 04, 2019
MissRaine69:

If I respond how I want to respond, you will say MissRaine is being mean, so I am going to allow you time to figure this one out on your own.
I'm sure you can pen down your opinions intellectually without being mean.
Re: Can Nigeria Recognize Men And Women As Equal? by MissRaine69(f): 3:25pm On May 04, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
I'm sure you can pen down your opinions intellectually without being mean.
I want you to try think in a lateral manner regarding this one. Try.
Re: Can Nigeria Recognize Men And Women As Equal? by pussyAvenger: 4:08pm On May 04, 2019
ImaIma1:

Well, i will leave you to keep pushing and fighting while i enjoy my life maximally.

Good luck with it
I'm enjoying mine too but in the most conscious, sane manner.
Re: Can Nigeria Recognize Men And Women As Equal? by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 04, 2019
MissRaine69:
We are biologically different, that’s not rocket science what we need to address is the contradictory conduct of some women who profess to be independent yet don’t pay their own way in life. When Nigerian women stop being hypocritical claiming they want to be viewed as equal yet are very selective about which areas they want the equality to apply.

If a woman has achieved all her accolades through sheer hard work there is no pride or encouraging words from other women only disdain. So how can you want to stand on a level with men when you are quick to pull the rug when another woman is standing on it.
You can’t just want to be on a level with nothing to show for it.

I applaud you do being honest today, at least you try.

Nigeria may be a bad place for women in terms of women's rights but women have other privileges here. Every man in Nigeria both (broke or rich) already accept their roles as the provider, its an Ego thing.

If you don't have money in Nigeria, please remain single. Once you "hi" to a lady, immediately you get a Debit alert.

Back in the West, women have to roll up their sleeves and work because of the numerous monthly bills, to support their Man 50/50 or maybe 60/40.

PS: some women are exceptional though, like my babe Lol

1 Like

Re: Can Nigeria Recognize Men And Women As Equal? by PaulAris: 10:43pm On May 04, 2019
MissRaine69:

I have a parent who speaks and writes Latin not because it was necessary for a job but because it was taught in school now unless you studied classics there is no job that has Latin as a prime requisite. Even in my line of work where Latin is abundant I did not have to study the language. Now I need to go and feed my chickens ...adieu
Does "exams" gotta be job/work inclined?
quidam ex nobis adhuc tot alia, et multa alia.

Ok, mamma d'oca.
Re: Can Nigeria Recognize Men And Women As Equal? by MissRaine69(f): 10:54pm On May 04, 2019
truthsayer009:

I applaud you do being honest today, at least you try.

Nigeria may be a bad place for women in terms of women's rights but women have other privileges here. Every man in Nigeria both (broke or rich) already accept their roles as the provider, its an Ego thing.

If you don't have money in Nigeria, please remain single. Once you "hi" to a lady, immediately you get a Debit alert.

Back in the West, women have to roll up their sleeves and work because of the numerous monthly bills, to support their Man 50/50 or maybe 60/40.

PS: some women are exceptional though, like my babe Lol

Thank you.
Re: Can Nigeria Recognize Men And Women As Equal? by MissRaine69(f): 10:55pm On May 04, 2019
PaulAris:

Does "exams" gotta be job/work inclined?
quidam ex nobis adhuc tot alia, et multa alia.

Ok, mamma d'oca.
Sure

1 Like

Re: Can Nigeria Recognize Men And Women As Equal? by Nobody: 10:17am On May 05, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Both gender are not equal.

This got me thinking. Maybe you can expantiate.
Re: Can Nigeria Recognize Men And Women As Equal? by monex(m): 11:12am On May 05, 2019
Biglittlelois:
My own is that they should allow women to rule, as in President, vice president and other top positions since the men that ruled and still ruling has shown how useless, daft, clueless they are when it comes leadership and development, 16 years and counting look where we are today.

The word allow is funny.

Women are allowed to contest already.

Did you vote a woman as president?

1 Like

Re: Can Nigeria Recognize Men And Women As Equal? by ThrillPlus: 3:52pm On May 27, 2019
monex:

The word allow is funny.

Women are allowed to contest already.

Did you vote a woman as president?

The better words are 'women should be voted to power.'
Re: Can Nigeria Recognize Men And Women As Equal? by monex(m): 11:16am On May 29, 2019
ThrillPlus:

The better words are 'women should be voted to power.'

no one "should" be voted.

rather everyone "can" be voted to power

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Are Unattractive People Treated Badly? / This Woman And Her Husband Are Fraudsters! / Ghosting Gone Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.