Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,039 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

This Woman And Her Husband Are Fraudsters! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Woman And Her Husband Are Fraudsters! (3876 Views)

My Boss & Husband Are Friends But He Wont Stop Doing This To Me / All The Women Searching For Husband's Are From A Particular Region / There Are Fraudsters In Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Woman And Her Husband Are Fraudsters! by ePoster: 3:50pm On Feb 07, 2022
Fraud report!!!!

A friend of mine has been scammed by an individual whom she met on Facebook and conducted business with.

The person in question goes by the name Amanda Emem Akpan on Facebook. She resides in Oron Uyo, Akwa Ibom state and advertises herself as a producer and supplier of palm oil.

She collected seventy thousand naira (₦70k) from my friend, including the cost of transporting the four 25Lt gallon palm oil to Abuja, and has since refused to answer her phone and respond to the texts sent to both her phone number and WhatsApp messenger.

After further investigation, it was discovered that she has scammed many other innocent people who believed that they were dealing with a genuine trader.

The information I have obtained.

Name: Amanda Emem Akpan. Joyce Mercy Edwards

Phone number: 07044554315

WhatsApp Number: 07044554315

Bank details: Amanda Emem Akpan
Access bank

Address: Address: 5, New Police Barracks Road, Opp Flowers Hotel, Oron, Akwa Ibom

Facebook page: Amanda palm oil Ventures.
Ememakpan seafoods and palm oil.
Sweet palm oil.

Kindly do something, share!!!!. The money is needed back and society needs her off the street.
She's been scamming people since 2020 and has gotten away with it successfully until now.
Other relevant agencies have been contacted.

2 Shares

Re: This Woman And Her Husband Are Fraudsters! by ePoster: 3:52pm On Feb 07, 2022
More!

Re: This Woman And Her Husband Are Fraudsters! by ePoster: 3:54pm On Feb 07, 2022
Call this number: 07044554315

Tell her to stop duping innocent Nigerians!
Re: This Woman And Her Husband Are Fraudsters! by ePoster: 4:05pm On Feb 07, 2022
Share! She's threatened some friend's daughter who offered to help!

Re: This Woman And Her Husband Are Fraudsters! by badboyTee(m): 4:32pm On Feb 07, 2022
Sorry for your loss bro but try covering your account balance next time it important

2 Likes

Re: This Woman And Her Husband Are Fraudsters! by Gadafii: 5:32pm On Feb 07, 2022
You Peele didn't do due diligence before you sent money abi, after she scam una Ina begin find out about her that she has done that to several others abi, mtsheew

2 Likes

Re: This Woman And Her Husband Are Fraudsters! by Mastakija(m): 7:00pm On Feb 07, 2022
Family business grin

1 Like

Re: This Woman And Her Husband Are Fraudsters! by ClassicMan202(m): 8:26pm On Feb 07, 2022
Akwa Ibom? Hmmmm
Re: This Woman And Her Husband Are Fraudsters! by Fashionista01(f): 9:10pm On Feb 07, 2022
Sorry about what she did to your friend. She will meet her waterloo one day.
Re: This Woman And Her Husband Are Fraudsters! by luizpippo(m): 9:32pm On Feb 07, 2022
Oil that i would have helped you order from Edo without stress, na em you go give yahoo boys for fb money
Re: This Woman And Her Husband Are Fraudsters! by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 07, 2022
They even use God name to scam people.!

2 Likes

Re: This Woman And Her Husband Are Fraudsters! by YOUNGELDER1(m): 10:06pm On Feb 07, 2022
Take this up with access bank.
Why are they opening account without bvn?

1 Like

Re: This Woman And Her Husband Are Fraudsters! by Gold179: 10:10pm On Feb 07, 2022
scammers everywhere in this country one has to be very careful with the kind of people you do business with.

1 Like

Re: This Woman And Her Husband Are Fraudsters! by SoapQueen(f): 10:52pm On Feb 07, 2022
ePoster:
Fraud report!!!!

A friend of mine has been scammed by an individual whom she met on Facebook and conducted business with.

The person in question goes by the name Amanda Emem Akpan on Facebook. She resides in Oron Uyo, Akwa Ibom state and advertises herself as a producer and supplier of palm oil.

She collected seventy thousand naira (₦70k) from my friend, including the cost of transporting the four 25Lt gallon palm oil to Abuja, and has since refused to answer her phone and respond to the texts sent to both her phone number and WhatsApp messenger.

After further investigation, it was discovered that she has scammed many other innocent people who believed that they were dealing with a genuine trader.

Access bank

Address: Address: 5, New Police Barracks Road, Opp Flowers Hotel, Oron, Akwa Ibom

Sweet palm oil.

Kindly do something, share!!!!. The money is needed back and society needs her off the street.
She's been scamming people since 2020 and has gotten away with it successfully until now.

The crazy thing is that people like her are ruining business for online sellers.

Take the matter to Rant HQ, they'll smoke her out

1 Like

Re: This Woman And Her Husband Are Fraudsters! by TrumpDonald2: 11:25pm On Feb 07, 2022
This is quite sad.
Re: This Woman And Her Husband Are Fraudsters! by Hick45: 11:57pm On Feb 07, 2022
Stop losing your hard earned money to frauds and scammers when you can easily bet on a 100% guaranted sure game from an European source.
If you can stake 5k,10k,20k and above on the sure single game, message on WhatsApp
|
+23490-64-16-3831
Re: This Woman And Her Husband Are Fraudsters! by Nobody: 12:23am On Feb 08, 2022
SoapQueen:

The crazy thing is that people like her are ruining business for online sellers.

Take the matter to Rant HQ, they'll smoke her out
Rant HQ? Can I know more?
Re: This Woman And Her Husband Are Fraudsters! by Pumpumking: 12:24am On Feb 08, 2022
ePoster:
Fraud report!!!!

Access bank

Sweet palm oil.

angry
Re: This Woman And Her Husband Are Fraudsters! by Pumpumking: 12:26am On Feb 08, 2022
ePoster:
Fraud report!!!!

Access bank

Sweet palm oil.

...does this place looooklike police station?......bro...romanse section strictly for chassssin women sir!!! !(no ofeinse) angry
Re: This Woman And Her Husband Are Fraudsters! by Twoclans(f): 1:30am On Feb 08, 2022
I really do not understand why people make this horrendous error of sending screenshots of payment with their account balance showing .

I experience it alot and most times I just shake my head.The day a customer mistakenly sent me a screenshot with over 50milion lying down in the account I just knew some people do not value their lives in this country.

Once you are doing online business in Nigeria with unknown establishments ,just be extra carefull.
Re: This Woman And Her Husband Are Fraudsters! by horhizah(f): 1:41am On Feb 08, 2022
My simple advice is that you report to gistlovers on Instagram. I'm not sure of the main page as there are now loads of scam pages, but the backup page is @glbmedia. The only page glbmedia is following is the main page with over 500,000 followers
Re: This Woman And Her Husband Are Fraudsters! by banneddodo: 2:31am On Feb 08, 2022
Sensor your account balance next time, as your balance would be looking like a joke to people. Especially those fake rich online people on nairaland

2 Likes

Re: This Woman And Her Husband Are Fraudsters! by majamajic(m): 3:28am On Feb 08, 2022
Hick45:
Stop losing your hard earned money to frauds and scammers when you can easily bet on a 100% guaranted sure game from an European source.
If you can stake 5k,10k,20k and above on the sure single game, message on WhatsApp
|
+23490-64-16-3831

grin grin grin
U might seen her account balance bro
Re: This Woman And Her Husband Are Fraudsters! by Nostring: 8:41am On Feb 08, 2022
Yahoo ppl at it again
Re: This Woman And Her Husband Are Fraudsters! by Nobody: 9:36am On Feb 08, 2022
Any update? I saw this on Facebook
Re: This Woman And Her Husband Are Fraudsters! by Nobody: 9:55am On Feb 08, 2022
TechspeciaIist:
472 thousand naira na chicken change.
You're a poverty stricken fellow that's why you reason this way
...he offered an advice after sympathyzing with you...why insult him. ? Does it Worth it ?

I think you should see a psychiatrist.

1 Like

Re: This Woman And Her Husband Are Fraudsters! by SportsHD: 10:56am On Feb 08, 2022
badboyTee:
Sorry for your loss bro but try covering your account balance next time it important
Why should he cover it? It's not like they can hack the picture and withdraw his money.
Re: This Woman And Her Husband Are Fraudsters! by badboyTee(m): 1:16pm On Feb 08, 2022
SportsHD:

Why should he cover it? It's not like they can hack the picture and withdraw his money.
to me it better it confidential you don't know where the evil ones would strike from

(1) (2) (Reply)

I'm Her Assistant Boyfriend / When A Man Is In Love / The Typical Naija Babe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.