Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,696 members, 7,820,432 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Can Nigeria Recognize Men And Women As Equal? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Nigeria Recognize Men And Women As Equal? (3893 Views)

Is there any repercussions when you sleep with married women as fun / This Is Why Men No Longer Chase Women As Before. / My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Nigeria Recognize Men And Women As Equal? by ubunja(m): 10:47pm On May 03, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Lol, when ever I say this, these dunderheads start having orgasms.

How can you kick against racial discrimination, shouting "black lives matter" and "humans are equal". Then once it gets to gender, you forget the whole humans things and start waving your erect prick.
stop with dicks. You're ruining a perfectly clean conversation with your Dick envy

2 Likes

Re: Can Nigeria Recognize Men And Women As Equal? by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 03, 2019
ubunja:
see your life...

Nigerian men are known everywhere as great Lovers. And even here in South Africa everyone knows Nigerian men work for NO ONE. they run their own shît.

Noone knows about Nigerian women. Except that they are bitter feminists.
Also NIGERIAN MEN ARE MORE GOOD LOOKING THAN NIGERIAN WOMEN. Maybe Nigerian men must drop your whiney selves and date other more feminine women.

You're right that Nigerian men are more known. More known for selling themselves out to old white women for visas showcasing their skills as lovers grin grin grin, most known for drug dealing and sexual trafficking especially in South Africa (and Italy) where they're hunting you down. Most known for rape in other countries, you should be familiar with the Cheryl Zondi case if you really live in SA cheesy Most known for dishonesty and fraud grin grin grin Soon they'll be most known for attempting to imitate women the hardest, shout out to Bobrisky and you especially darling. I'd rather be a bitter feminist any day than carry that reputation on my head as a Nigerian woman. I'd pretend to be a woman like you too if I was automatically judged to be a violent drug dealer and scam artist because of the actions of our brothers cool

1 Like

Re: Can Nigeria Recognize Men And Women As Equal? by Nobody: 10:51pm On May 03, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Oga, No matter how women work for it, if our government don't accept equality it can't work ok? I see this agument as a waste of time, becos I expect that you all arguing about this should be enlightened enough to know that the federal and state government give women only 30percent appointment. Just 30percent, isn't that a clear picture of the truth...smh
The government has never been the problem.
It is also same in developed nations until women worked it out.

You don't demand respect in life, your earn it.
Values are earned not given.

When most women start engaging on certain issues, there won't be any disparity or whatever, they might even be elected as president or even vice president.
Re: Can Nigeria Recognize Men And Women As Equal? by LilMissFavvy(f): 10:51pm On May 03, 2019
Hahahahaha.....sorry I made it! You should be wiser than that, to know that it does not take nobodies to fight for women. Being bothered about women does not mean am unsuccessful or feeling oppressed.
ubunja:
as long as truth like that goes over your head and doesn't make sense to you prepare to be oppressed till Jesus returns
Re: Can Nigeria Recognize Men And Women As Equal? by Nobody: 10:54pm On May 03, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Same way men demand respect, submissiveness and superiority from their richer wives, even when these women foot most bills.

If she doesn't give it, they come crying on how women can't handle power.

I would advise such a man to work hard to be something instead of seeking for abstract things that he cannot give himself if he were to be in a woman's shoes.

I will still say it, respect and values are earned, not given.
Re: Can Nigeria Recognize Men And Women As Equal? by LilMissFavvy(f): 10:55pm On May 03, 2019
It would better if you talk about Nigeria, and at least leave developed countries out of this. Women have been presidents or vice presidents in many of the developed countries you are bringing in, ok? In Nigeria have you seen a woman governor, vice President, talkless of president? You will never see becos government itself does not want women to go far.
kingkakaone:

The government has never been the problem.
It is also same in developed nations until women worked it out.

You don't demand respect in life, your earn it.
Values are earned not given.

When most women start engaging on certain issues, there won't be any disparity or whatever, they might even be elected as president or even vice president.

1 Like

Re: Can Nigeria Recognize Men And Women As Equal? by ubunja(m): 10:55pm On May 03, 2019
NandiIfeoma:

You're right that Nigerian men are more known. More known for selling themselves out to old white women for visas showcasing their skills as lovers grin grin grin, most known for drug dealing and sexual trafficking especially in South Africa (and Italy) where they're hunting you down. Most known for rape in other countries, you should be familiar with the Cheryl Zondi case if you really live in SA cheesy Most known for dishonesty and fraud grin grin grin Soon they'll be most known for attempting to imitate women the hardest, shout out to Bobrisky and you especially darling. I'd rather be a bitter feminist any day than carry that reputation on my head as a Nigerian woman. I'd pretend to be a woman like you too if I was automatically judged to be a violent drug dealer and scam artist because of the actions of our brothers cool
I gave you facts. Take them or leave them. No-one is forcing you to believe them. I'm telling you as foreigner in South Africa who is not even Nigerian. You're telling me about news events. I'm telling you about what people think in general. Peace.

1 Like

Re: Can Nigeria Recognize Men And Women As Equal? by ubunja(m): 10:57pm On May 03, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Hahahahaha.....sorry I made it! You should be wiser than that, to know that it does not take nobodies to fight for women. Being bothered about women does not mean am unsuccessful or feeling oppressed.
don't confuse yourself.
The post is about women in PUBLIC OFFICE. Not women in business

2 Likes

Re: Can Nigeria Recognize Men And Women As Equal? by LilMissFavvy(f): 10:59pm On May 03, 2019
I know where you are heading to, I expect you hit the nail straight. Don't forget we also have men in business, you sure know that.
ubunja:
don't confuse yourself.
The post is about women in PUBLIC OFFICE. Not women in business
Re: Can Nigeria Recognize Men And Women As Equal? by ubunja(m): 11:00pm On May 03, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
It would better if you talk about Nigeria, and at least leave developed countries out of this. Women have been presidents or vice presidents in many of the developed countries you are bringing in, ok? In Nigeria have you seen a woman governor, vice President, talkless of president? You will never see becos government itself does not want women to go far.
contest and vote for one another.
Equal Rights does not mean being given power free.

4 Likes

Re: Can Nigeria Recognize Men And Women As Equal? by LilMissFavvy(f): 11:03pm On May 03, 2019
Then give women the chance, stop the oppression, dats my point.
ubunja:
contest and vote for one another.
Equal Rights does not mean being given power free.

1 Like

Re: Can Nigeria Recognize Men And Women As Equal? by ubunja(m): 11:05pm On May 03, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Then give women the chance, stop the oppression, dats my point.
the chance is given.
I remember that woman who wantedvto contest to be President of Nigeria. Then she changed her mind. And somehow it's men's fault??

3 Likes

Re: Can Nigeria Recognize Men And Women As Equal? by LilMissFavvy(f): 11:09pm On May 03, 2019
Stop remembering anybody, such hypocrisy. she just sat and changed her mind didn't she? Do you know what made her change her mind? Tell presidents and governor's to make it 50:50, that is the first CLEAR STEP.
ubunja:
the chance is given.
I remember that woman who wantedvto contest to be President of Nigeria. Then she changed her mind. And somehow it's men's fault??

1 Like

Re: Can Nigeria Recognize Men And Women As Equal? by Nobody: 11:13pm On May 03, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
The developed nations didn't just give those leading positions to women, they worked for it.
You don't just expect government to just give you a position because you are a woman, do you?
I love the ideas behind feminism but I dislike the skewed method it is being used in Nigeria.

Before a woman became the Prime Minister of UK, it wasn't passed as a law, these women worked for it and became very valuable in their careers to earn those positions.

I think I should give you this story... I became friends with an African American who lives in Texas in 2016. We were very close to the extent that we discuss on phones most times, one thing she said was surprising to me then. "... Ive not been in a relationship because I don't work, not until I start working at least". The only thing that ended our friendship last year was her continuous disturbance for a relationship when she finally got a job and bought a car in 3 months. I told her to respect our friendship instead of bringing in something more deeper. She couldn't stay anympre as I was not ready to date her.

Look at this story and you will discover that she wanted financial independence before she can start anything unlike what's happening here that some ladies engage in relationship of convenience which in turn devalues them.

Some ladies are hardworking and I respect them but more ladies need to engage in this act of self sufficiency.

I respect women because I have a sister but I think they will get there with much awareness from the feminism ideology.

My plan is to even marry a feminist because of how I am. I mean a feminist with the right ideology, not those broken ones who joined because they had heart breaks.

2 Likes

Re: Can Nigeria Recognize Men And Women As Equal? by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 03, 2019
ubunja:

I gave you facts. Take them or leave them. No-one is forcing you to believe them. I'm telling you as foreigner in South Africa who is not even Nigerian. You're telling me about news events. I'm telling you about what people think in general. Peace.

I'm actually half South African. Trust me when I say most of them don't like Nigerians especially the men grin grin grin While I've yet to see anyone from SA make a complaint about Nigerian women (the worst, absolute worst I've heard is they're ugly. Being ugly isn't a crime but being a sex trafficking drug dealer definitely is smiley ), the hate comes from the stereotype of the men being drug dealers here. I'm telling you about my people here. Peace kiss
Re: Can Nigeria Recognize Men And Women As Equal? by ubunja(m): 11:19pm On May 03, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Stop remembering anybody, such hypocrisy. she just sat and changed her mind didn't she? Do you know what made her change her mind? Tell presidents and governor's to make it 50:50, that is the first CLEAR STEP.
as I said. The woman changed her mind. And still it's men's fault??

Get a life. Work for success. Nothing is free

3 Likes

Re: Can Nigeria Recognize Men And Women As Equal? by LilMissFavvy(f): 11:20pm On May 03, 2019
Sorry you wasted time typing your long story, but I dint read all. The ist paragraph made me stop. Who says women should be given offices freely? Women know they should work for it. The point this, there is gender equality in these developed countries that you are talking about, men over there even support women. Women are given a chance, there is fairness. You know the truth, stop pretending.
kingkakaone:

The developed nations didn't just give those leading positions to women, they worked for it.
You don't just expect government to just give you a position because you are a woman, do you?
I love the ideas behind feminism but I dislike the skewed method it is being used in Nigeria.

Before a woman became the Prime Minister of UK, it wasn't passed as a law, these women worked for it and became very valuable in their careers to earn those positions.

I think I should give you this story... I became friends with an African American who lives in Texas in 2016. We were very close to the extent that we discuss on phones most times, one thing she said was surprising to me then. "... Ive not been in a relationship because I don't work, not until I start working at least". The only thing that ended our friendship last year was her continuous disturbance for a relationship when she finally got a job and bought a car in 3 months. I told her to respect our friendship instead of bringing in something more deeper. She couldn't stay anympre as I was not ready to date her.

Look at this story and you will discover that she wanted financial independence before she can start anything unlike what's happening here that some ladies engage in relationship of convenience which in turn devalues them.

Some ladies are hardworking and I respect them but more ladies need to engage in this act of self sufficiency.

I respect women because I have a sister but I think they will get there with much awareness from the feminism ideology.

My plan is to even marry a feminist because of how I am. I mean a feminist with the right ideology, not those broken ones who joined because they had heart breaks.

1 Like

Re: Can Nigeria Recognize Men And Women As Equal? by ubunja(m): 11:21pm On May 03, 2019
NandiIfeoma:

I'm actually half South African. Trust me when I say most of them don't like Nigerians especially the men grin grin grin While I've yet to see anyone from SA make a complaint about Nigerian women (the worst, absolute worst I've heard is they're ugly. Being ugly isn't a crime but being a sex trafficking drug dealer definitely is smiley ), the hate comes from the stereotype of the men being drug dealers here. I'm telling you about [/b]my [b]people here. Peace kiss
then if you're South African you must know the biggest reason for attacks against Nigerian men is that NIGERIAN MEN TAKE SOUTH AFRICAN WOMEN.

5 Likes

Re: Can Nigeria Recognize Men And Women As Equal? by ubunja(m): 11:22pm On May 03, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
I know where you are heading to, I expect you hit the nail straight. Don't forget we also have men in business, you sure know that.
contest and vote for one another. Simple

1 Like

Re: Can Nigeria Recognize Men And Women As Equal? by Nobody: 11:23pm On May 03, 2019
ubunja:
then if you're South African you must know the biggest reason for attacks against Nigerian men is that NIGERIAN MEN TAKE SOUTH AFRICAN WOMEN.

True. South Africans are worried that Nigerian men are luring their daughters, nieces and girlfriends into forced prostitution and sex trafficking. That's why South African men and women are worried about Nigerian men taking South African women. Spot on analysis sis. smiley
Re: Can Nigeria Recognize Men And Women As Equal? by LilMissFavvy(f): 11:23pm On May 03, 2019
Tell that to the dogs. I got a life, tanx. Arise and support the women, tanx. STOP THE OPPRESSION!
ubunja:
as I said. The woman changed her man. And still it's men's fault??

Get a life. Work for success. Nothing is free
Re: Can Nigeria Recognize Men And Women As Equal? by ubunja(m): 11:24pm On May 03, 2019
Biglittlelois:
My own is that they should allow women to rule, as in President, vice president and other top positions since the men that ruled and still ruling has shown how useless, daft, clueless they are when it comes leadership and development, 16 years and counting look where we are today.
they should ALLOW women to rule?

You're just entitled. Being a woman doesn't grant you the right to be "allowed" to rule. You are not special in any way

7 Likes

Re: Can Nigeria Recognize Men And Women As Equal? by ubunja(m): 11:25pm On May 03, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Tell that to the dogs. I got a life, tanx. Arise and support the women, tanx. STOP THE OPPRESSION!
see you can't even disapprove my point. Just a big mouth with an empty head mxm.

2 Likes

Re: Can Nigeria Recognize Men And Women As Equal? by Biglittlelois(f): 11:28pm On May 03, 2019
ubunja:
they should ALLOW women to rule?

You're just entitled. Being a woman doesn't grant you the right to be "allowed" to rule. You are not special in any way

I am not doing this with you this night ubunja, my opinion is my opinion, don't quote me again.
Re: Can Nigeria Recognize Men And Women As Equal? by pussyAvenger: 11:28pm On May 03, 2019
ImaIma1:

Yeah. Women are more intelligent than men wink
more intelligent or more manipulative?

well, men are learning your tricks, una go soon quench

1 Like

Re: Can Nigeria Recognize Men And Women As Equal? by ubunja(m): 11:29pm On May 03, 2019
NandiIfeoma:

True. South Africans are worried that Nigerian men are luring their daughters, nieces and girlfriends into forced prostitution and sex trafficking. That's why South African men and women are worried about Nigerian men taking South African women. Spot on analysis sis. smiley
You forget South African men ARE THE BIGGEST RAPISTS IN AFRICA.
Their hatred of Nigerian men is not about sex trafficking. South African men say NIGERIAN MEN ARE TAKING (not ruining) their women. They are marrying and dating them. Because Nigerian men use money power. And SA men are broke as hell

4 Likes

Re: Can Nigeria Recognize Men And Women As Equal? by ubunja(m): 11:31pm On May 03, 2019
pussyAvenger:
more intelligent or more manipulative?

well, men are learning your tricks, una go soon quench
she's trolling you. Forget her

2 Likes

Re: Can Nigeria Recognize Men And Women As Equal? by LilMissFavvy(f): 11:32pm On May 03, 2019
Truth is, you made no point. You can't build a house from the roof, you start from the foundation. The foundation is the government, giving women a chance. You can't possibly rigmarole people into accepting your views, if it does not make sense.
ubunja:
see you can't even disapprove my point. Just a big mouth with an empty head mxm.

1 Like

Re: Can Nigeria Recognize Men And Women As Equal? by Nobody: 11:33pm On May 03, 2019
ubunja:

You forget South African men ARE THE BIGGEST RAPISTS IN AFRICA.
Their hatred of Nigerian men is not about sex trafficking. South African men say NIGERIAN MEN ARE TAKING (not ruining) their women. They are marrying and dating them. Because Nigerian men use money power. And SA men are broke as hell

I never denied the last sentence grin grin grin Also, South African are violent too but think twice if you claim Nigerian men aren't the same. But maybe if you weren't such an ashawo for money and your pussy wasn't easily bought, you'd ask your boo about the source of his money. Both trades Nigerian men are notorious for abroad are lucrative after all, if nothing else
Re: Can Nigeria Recognize Men And Women As Equal? by ubunja(m): 11:34pm On May 03, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Truth is, you made no point. You can't build a house from the roof, you start from the foundation. The foundation is the government, giving women a chance. You can't possibly rigmarole people into accepting your views, if it does not make sense.
women are not special. If they want equality they must fight for it. Nothing is free. Get that through your head or prepare to have this conversation till Jesus comes.

6 Likes

Re: Can Nigeria Recognize Men And Women As Equal? by ubunja(m): 11:37pm On May 03, 2019
NandiIfeoma:

I never denied the last sentence grin grin grin Also, South African are violent too but think twice if you claim Nigerian men aren't the same. But maybe if you weren't such an ashawo for money and your pussy wasn't easily bought, you'd ask your boo about the source of his money. Both trades Nigerian men are notorious for abroad are lucrative after all, if nothing else
how many Nigerians have you personally seen abusing women? How many of your friends have you seen abused by Nigerians?

1 Like

Re: Can Nigeria Recognize Men And Women As Equal? by BlackSaints: 11:40pm On May 03, 2019
Biglittlelois:
[b]My own is that they should allow women to rule, as in President, vice president and other top positions since the men that ruled and still ruling has shown how useless, daft, clueless they are when it comes leadership and development, [/b]16 years and counting look where we are today.
yeah. with the likes of Diezani K. Alison-Madueke and co? Not happing anytime soon.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

New Challenge Currently Going On Whatsapp (photos Attached) / A Disturbing Email I Got From A Libyan Lady Living In Togo. / She Can't Read Nor Write: What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.