Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,366 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

Man Gives A Hilarious Advise On How To Deal With A Cheating Wife. Photo Inside - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Gives A Hilarious Advise On How To Deal With A Cheating Wife. Photo Inside (3190 Views)

Guys, Will You Do This Kind Of Thing For Your gf or wife? (photo) / Man Gives Girlfriend Roasted Plantain Before Gifting Her Range Rover On Val Day / Man Used His Wife's Photo As His Twitter Avi. This Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Gives A Hilarious Advise On How To Deal With A Cheating Wife. Photo Inside by EmekaBlue(m): 6:26pm On May 01, 2019
What do you guys think?

1 Like

Re: Man Gives A Hilarious Advise On How To Deal With A Cheating Wife. Photo Inside by SageMK: 6:32pm On May 01, 2019
Try this nonsense & your house will turn into museum.

10 Likes

Re: Man Gives A Hilarious Advise On How To Deal With A Cheating Wife. Photo Inside by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:49pm On May 01, 2019
...and then cheating wifey will tell your guests:" that's the fantastic dude I cheated with, that fukced me so good, makes me shiver just thinking of the ways he did my body, made me cuum for the 1st time ever, and I still don't understand why I gave up this great lover to stay married to this short dikc premature ejaculater fool here"

2 Likes

Re: Man Gives A Hilarious Advise On How To Deal With A Cheating Wife. Photo Inside by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 01, 2019
SageMK:
Try this nonsense & your house will turn into museum.

You meant an art gallery

1 Like

Re: Man Gives A Hilarious Advise On How To Deal With A Cheating Wife. Photo Inside by J4JUVENTUS(m): 8:43pm On May 01, 2019
Nonsense!
Send d bitch to where she belongs....
Re: Man Gives A Hilarious Advise On How To Deal With A Cheating Wife. Photo Inside by IamD18: 8:44pm On May 01, 2019
Marry a virgin lady and "Cheating wife" will be the least of your problems.

Just go for virgin ladies. They are blessings to humanity.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Gives A Hilarious Advise On How To Deal With A Cheating Wife. Photo Inside by ValCon888: 10:33pm On May 01, 2019
Always sex sex sex.

If its not sex, its fvcking.
If its not fvcking, its lashing.
If its not lashing its 'how Churchill is having premature ejaculation' or 'how ned nwoko is fvcking regina daniels with his old wrinkled preeq.'

I tire.

8 Likes

Re: Man Gives A Hilarious Advise On How To Deal With A Cheating Wife. Photo Inside by Paramount01(m): 10:37pm On May 01, 2019
IamD18:

Highest lie � they can cheat for Africa �
Re: Man Gives A Hilarious Advise On How To Deal With A Cheating Wife. Photo Inside by h20water(m): 10:49pm On May 01, 2019
IamD18:

Once that door is open, it's open!

2 Likes

Re: Man Gives A Hilarious Advise On How To Deal With A Cheating Wife. Photo Inside by Ernerstdavid55(m): 11:04pm On May 01, 2019
ValCon888:
Always sex sex sex.

If its not sex, its fvcking.
If its not fvcking, its lashing.
If its not lashing its 'how Churchill is having premature ejaculation' or 'how ned nwoko is fvcking regina daniels with his old wrinkled preeq.'

I tire.
nairaland don Taya person grin

1 Like

Re: Man Gives A Hilarious Advise On How To Deal With A Cheating Wife. Photo Inside by Nobody: 11:37pm On May 01, 2019
Paramount01:

Highest lie � they can cheat for Africa �
Leave the man to continue his foolishness.
Ask him how virgin ladies started cheating.
Some virgin ladies cheated on the guys who deflowered them. That's how one guy here in PH is training his virgin girlfriend in BSU not knowing that the girl he was proud of was a intimacy gadget to a cultist in school until her roommate who was dating another friend of mine opened the can of worms in details.
Whenever he boasts of his virgin girl it is only laugh his guys use to shut him up.

A good and conscientious woman is what a guy should pray for not virginity. Virginity is not immune to cheating.

7 Likes

Re: Man Gives A Hilarious Advise On How To Deal With A Cheating Wife. Photo Inside by partnerbizz4: 7:32am On May 02, 2019
Who get time for telemundo

Sell Airtime to us and make money!

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 751 testimonies in red link below.
Re: Man Gives A Hilarious Advise On How To Deal With A Cheating Wife. Photo Inside by Destiblack(m): 8:28am On May 02, 2019
virgins are worst, so bleep virginity.

1 Like

Re: Man Gives A Hilarious Advise On How To Deal With A Cheating Wife. Photo Inside by anthonyuncle(m): 8:50am On May 02, 2019
tweetoracle still dey exist?
Re: Man Gives A Hilarious Advise On How To Deal With A Cheating Wife. Photo Inside by LarryBee1k: 10:01am On May 02, 2019

1 Like

Re: Man Gives A Hilarious Advise On How To Deal With A Cheating Wife. Photo Inside by daddio(m): 10:21am On May 02, 2019
IamD18:

If you are not good in bed and she'd heard naughty stuffs about sex my brother, she may do bad stuff o and at the end of the day she's gonna put the blame on you that YOU ARE NOT GOOD ON FIELD OF PLAY.

(1) (Reply)

Please, Help Me With This Thing [Picture] / Fokd My Coworker� / Case closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.