Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,755 members, 7,813,499 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:02 PM

Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) (18119 Views)

Avengers Endgame Is A Terrible Movie(spoilers) / Review Of "Merry Men: The Real Yoruba Demons" *no Spoilers* / Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by MickyMozay(m): 6:36pm On Oct 20, 2020
alexistaiwo:
Can't believe that season two is actually better than season one.

Can't wait for Zing vs Yong duel?

Who you got? I'm on Yong. Zing is an aggressive fighter imo while Yong is very technical.
Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by MickyMozay(m): 6:42pm On Oct 20, 2020
waywardpikin:

That new onion? Thought his name was Hong.

Too bad they had to introduce him as a gay character but he looks pretty interesting. This season is off to an excellent start.

Who is Zing?

Lol they have to satisfy the gay community, shey no be America again? Their mainstream contents, if it's not boy to boy, it's girl to girl. Don't have any problem with it sha.

But yeah, you're right. He is an interesting character. See as he handled those Fung Hai boys. Even Young Jun was smiling. Dude can fck'n SCRAP!

ZING is the head of the Fung Hai. The idiot that turned Bill to a collector. He accompanied Li Yong to pay a visit to the Suey Sing and ultimately instigated a brawl as they (with Li Yong) wipe out the entire tong LMAO.
Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by MickyMozay(m): 6:48pm On Oct 20, 2020
Topmaike007:
that Mrs Blake sister just saved her father's company from blowing

You think? That's not the way I see it.

I think she is siding with the Irish in their fued with the Chinese. I mean she literally fcked a dude that got her sister's company (mind you it's their fathers') marked on a map.

When Leary was seeing her off and they got talking. Leary got triggered when she said "I know". After Leary briefly talked about his past, she was kinda emotional and drawn him back.

Except she is acting which I won't lie she is very good at.
Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by waywardpikin: 6:49pm On Oct 20, 2020
MickyMozay:

Lol they have to satisfy the gay community, shey no be America again? Their mainstream contents, if it's not boy to boy, it's girl to girl. Don't have any problem with it sha.

But yeah, you're right. He is an interesting character. See as he handled those Fung Hai boys. Even Young Jun was smiling. Dude can fck'n SCRAP!

ZING is the head of the Fung Hai. The idiot that turned Bill to a collector. He accompanied Li Yong to pay a visit to the Suey Sing and ultimately instigated a brawl as they (with Li Yong) wipe out the entire tong LMAO.

Li Yong over Zing, definitely!

Though you can expect Zing to fight very dirty.
Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by Topmaike007(m): 7:00pm On Oct 20, 2020
MickyMozay:

I think she is siding with the Irish in their fued with the Chinese. I mean she literally fcked a dude that got her sister's company (mind you it's their fathers') marked on a map.

When Leary was seeing her off and they got talking. Leary got triggered when she said "I know". After Leary briefly talked about his past, she was kinda emotional and drawn him back.

that Leary guy na racist abeg...

And that girl fit dey act jare

1 Like

Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by Topmaike007(m): 7:03pm On Oct 20, 2020
waywardpikin:

Zing mara oo..

He told mailing boyfriend something "be greatful for your pain when you're still alive"

Even Chao dey fear am big time
Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by waywardpikin: 7:05pm On Oct 20, 2020
MickyMozay:

She's in love with a bad boy and will take up his cause as her own. She is a bit of a rebel herself.

2 Likes

Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by waywardpikin: 7:06pm On Oct 20, 2020
Topmaike007:

Hahaha

When it comes down to it, he really is a racist grin
Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by Topmaike007(m): 7:17pm On Oct 20, 2020
waywardpikin:

Hahaha

When it comes down to it, he really is a racist grin
I sense she is using him considering how she won't allow her father company to crumble
Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by waywardpikin: 7:19pm On Oct 20, 2020
Topmaike007:
I sense she is using him considering how she won't allow her father company to crumble

I don't think she would care about that. Naturally this will put her at odds with her elder sister.

You underestimate the power of a good D bruv grin
Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by Topmaike007(m): 7:28pm On Oct 20, 2020
waywardpikin:

I don't think she would care about that. Naturally this will put her at odds with her elder sister.

You underestimate the power of a good D bruv grin
and she might even be jealous of her sister controlling there father's property
Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 7:53am On Oct 21, 2020
Zing is going to beat him.

Unlike organised fighting competitions, aggressiveness and skill trumps technical skills in a street fight to the death.
MickyMozay:

Who you got? I'm on Yong. Zing is an aggressive fighter imo while Yong is very technical.
Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by MickyMozay(m): 12:07pm On Oct 22, 2020
Topmaike007:

Even Leary argument no stick for my head. Him dey vex say Chinese dey take the jobs available for Chinatown as per say those ones dey collect small salary.

He acts as if America na their papa land. Aren't the Irish immigrants just as the Chinese. Ahbi when America turn to Ireland? To even think he is doing all that in a town called "Chinatown", dude no get sense.

1 Like

Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by MickyMozay(m): 12:09pm On Oct 22, 2020
Topmaike007:
Zing mara oo..

He told mailing boyfriend something "be greatful for your pain when you're still alive"

Even Chao dey fear am big time

"Be thankful for your pain, it means you're still alive. "

Mai Ling said the same to Chao, when Chao come complain to her about Zing.

Zing's aura put fear in people. But I believe a calm and reserved fighter like Li Yong go better am.
Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by MickyMozay(m): 12:10pm On Oct 22, 2020
waywardpikin:

She's in love with a bad boy and will take up his cause as her own. She is a bit of a rebel herself.

Yeah, na wetin I dey try explain to Topmaike. She is in love.
Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by MickyMozay(m): 12:12pm On Oct 22, 2020
alexistaiwo:
Zing is going to beat him.

Unlike organised fighting competitions, aggressiveness and skill trumps technical skills in a street fight to the death.

So what if the fight is organized like Li Yong v Ah Sahm?
Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by Topmaike007(m): 1:19pm On Oct 22, 2020
MickyMozay:

Even Leary argument no stick for my head. Him dey vex say Chinese dey take the jobs available for Chinatown as per say those ones dey collect small salary.

He acts as if America na their papa land. Aren't the Irish immigrants just as the Chinese. Ahbi when America turn to Ireland? To even think he is doing all that in a town called "Chinatown", dude no get sense.
him no get sense wetin him dey claim be say him self na ọmọ ni le as per say him self dey speak beta English
Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by alaboski(m): 8:57am On Oct 24, 2020
How far episode 4.
It's not o2tvseries and tfpdl
Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 24, 2020
Coming up next in episode 5.

Finally Zing vs Yong and Leary vs Ah Sahm.

This season two na back to back hits.
Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by MickyMozay(m): 2:38pm On Oct 25, 2020
God, Leary is so delusional, I can't stand him anymore. How do you tell a Chinese that America is a land of opportunities for Americans when you're an Irish. He needs help LMAO
Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by MickyMozay(m): 2:39pm On Oct 25, 2020
alexistaiwo:
Coming up next in episode 5.

Finally Zing vs Yong and Leary vs Ah Sahm.

This season two na back to back hits.

Yes! Yes!! Yes!!!

I'm more interested in that Zing v Yong matchup. I don't think Leary will be fully recovered in time to face Ah Sahm.
Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by waywardpikin: 2:32pm On Nov 02, 2020
Last episode of Warrior was the shiznit! And next week's looks even more promising choi.

Things I loved:

- The policemen doing battle with them guns. Meeeeeehn, guns over machetes anytime anyday.

- We finally saw Li Yong vs Zing and just like I said below

waywardpikin:

... we actually see Zing fighting really dirty. But, abinibi oyato si ability grin

- I enjoyed seeing Mai Ling feel remorseful. What she did was really bad but she dey try form hard girl since. Took a lot to admit her wrong.

- Chow! Need I say more? The things a man will do to stay alive even if it's for just 5 seconds longer. The guy was too much abeg grin

Great episode. Also, Leary's impassioned speech to that police oga at the bar. The confrontation was intense. Leary's still a racist tho.

This series is underrated. Na our own little secret be this.

2 Likes

Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 02, 2020
That high stakes fighting tournament go bad.

Eagerly looking forward to it.
waywardpikin:
Last episode of Warrior was the shiznit! And next week's looks even more promising choi.

Things I loved:

- The policemen doing battle with them guns. Meeeeeehn, guns over machetes anytime anyday.

... we actually see Zing fighting really dirty. But, abinibi oyato si ability grin

- I enjoyed seeing Mai Ling feel remorseful. What she did was really bad but she dey try form hard girl since. Took a lot to admit her wrong.

- Chow! Need I say more? The things a man will do to stay alive even if it's for just 5 seconds longer. The guy was too much abeg grin

Great episode. Also, Leary's impassioned speech to that police oga at the bar. The confrontation was intense. Leary's still a racist tho.

Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by MickyMozay(m): 4:40pm On Nov 08, 2020
waywardpikin:

Things I loved:

I just watched it now and had to run down here ASAP lol.

Those policemen were extremely lucky, even Lee said it. If there were more Fung Hai there, they will be dead cause their bullets wasn't enough.
Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by Fheelzz(m): 7:06am On Nov 09, 2020
wow been searching for this thread anyway, who have watched s2ep06 grin
Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 7:56am On Nov 09, 2020
Who haven't?

Fheelzz:
wow been searching for this thread anyway, who have watched s2ep06 grin

1 Like

Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by yehmy(m): 7:15pm On Nov 09, 2020
alexistaiwo:
Who haven't?

Me i will download it right away
Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by MickyMozay(m): 8:00pm On Nov 09, 2020
waywardpikin:

Things I loved:

That Zing v Yong matchup would have ended badly for Yong had Billy not intervened. Safe to say Zing won the fight albeit in a dirty fashion, but it is what it is.

As for Mai Ling, she should sit down. I think she only apologizing to Ah Sahm cause she sees what's coming. With the Fung Hai depleted, the Hop Wei will easily massacre her Tong (Long Zii).
Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by Kaycee7(m): 1:52pm On Nov 11, 2020
Finally, I'm all caught up on this great show.

Wahala for who no buy opium from China grin grin

I'm suspicious of Hong. The way he worked himself in to be close to Ah Sahm and Young Jun. The question now is who might he be spying for?

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Where Can I Download Jenifa's Diary, Season 3 And 4 / Website To Download Free Hollywood Movies For Java Phones and smart phones. / Lala Akindoju To Host 2019 AMAA Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.