Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,659 members, 7,820,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) (18221 Views)

Avengers Endgame Is A Terrible Movie(spoilers) / Review Of "Merry Men: The Real Yoruba Demons" *no Spoilers* / Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by Topmaike007(m): 3:56pm On Oct 10, 2020
MickyMozay:

Honestly, I think it's cause he likes Young Jun and probably sees him as a brother he never had. He even talked Young Jun into disobeying his father, trying to look for a local supplier of molass (or what ever the sh*t is called). If not for Young Jun, don't think he will join the Hop Wei back.

Or maybe he has an ulterior motive of joining, cause during his conversation with Mai Ling, her sister kinda read into his mind of wanting to rule the Hop Wei one day. Does he plan on killing Father Jun or assisting? I really don't know.
I think he is planning on becoming the tong leader as you presume and that will be brutal considering his sister is his enemy
Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by Topmaike007(m): 3:57pm On Oct 10, 2020
newguy1:
How long does it take to upload a new episode online.... reasons we should appreciate Netflix nko
but netflix is not the owner of the show
Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by waywardpikin: 5:32pm On Oct 10, 2020
MickyMozay:

Honestly, I think it's cause he likes Young Jun and probably sees him as a brother he never had. He even talked Young Jun into disobeying his father, trying to look for a local supplier of molass (or what ever the sh*t is called). If not for Young Jun, don't think he will join the Hop Wei back.

Or maybe he has an ulterior motive of joining, cause during his conversation with Mai Ling, her sister kinda read into his mind of wanting to rule the Hop Wei one day. Does he plan on killing Father Jun or assisting? I really don't know.

I'll say right off the bat that I don't like the Ah Sahm's character. I don't know why. I was very happy when his sister's lover whooped his ass in that fight cos he went in there half-assed and cocky. Anyway, I think his intention is to rule Hop Wei one day so that he can be a foil to Mai Ling's plans. Remember, he planted the idea into Young Jun's head and made him think he was the one that came up with it. He might end up making Young Jun look incompetent while ingratiating himself with Father Jun as the reasonable one.
Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by MickyMozay(m): 7:06pm On Oct 10, 2020
Topmaike007:
I think he is planning on becoming the tong leader as you presume and that will be brutal considering his sister is his enemy

Not only is it brutal but it is an uphill task for him. Let's be honest, Ah Sahm isn't so smart so far in this series. He acts first before he thinks. Being a tong leader in San Francisco is more like a chess match. Even Father Jun told Yung Jun "Don't concern yourself with how things look. Concern yourself with how things are".

No doubt Father Jun and the six companies are planning something sweet for Mai Ling and they are very patient about it.

1 Like

Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by MickyMozay(m): 7:11pm On Oct 10, 2020
waywardpikin:

I'll say right off the bat that I don't like the Ah Sahm's character. I don't know why. I was very happy when his sister's lover whooped his ass in that fight cos he went in there half-assed and cocky. Anyway, I think his intention is to rule Hop Wei one day so that he can be a foil to Mai Ling's plans. Remember, he planted the idea into Young Jun's head and made him think he was the one that came up with it. He might end up making Young Jun look incompetent while ingratiating himself with Father Jun as the reasonable one.

Lol. For me, I won't say I don't like Ah Sahm, what I would say is that he isn't in my top 5 character in the series.

No doubt, he went into the fight with Li Yong unprepared and very cocky lol.

I don't know how the chain of command works with the Hop Wei. But I believe for him to rule them, he has to eliminate Father Jun. I don't see Father Jun stepping down. Or maybe the so-called Six companies forces him to step down. I don't really know. Father Jun's dead to me, is his best shot at ruling the Hop Wei. And he will then need to sell himself to the Tong, maybe by defeating Li Yong.

1 Like

Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by waywardpikin: 7:21pm On Oct 10, 2020
MickyMozay:

Lol. For me, I won't say I don't like Ah Sahm, what I would say is that he isn't in my top 5 character in the series.

No doubt, he went into the fight with Li Yong unprepared and very cocky lol.

I don't know how the chain of command works with the Hop Wei. But I believe for him to rule them, he has to eliminate Father Jun. I don't see Father Jun stepping down. Or maybe the so-called Six companies forces him to step down. I don't really know. Father Jun's dead to me, is his best shot at ruling the Hop Wei. And he will then need to sell himself to the Tong, maybe by defeating Li Yong.

Yeah Father Jun is dead to me too, one way or the other. The Tongs seem to be shaping up to be the villains of this season. When does the next episode drop?

2 Likes

Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by Topmaike007(m): 7:30pm On Oct 10, 2020
MickyMozay:

Not only is it brutal but it is an uphill task for him. Let's be honest, Ah Sahm isn't so smart so far in this series. He acts first before he thinks. Being a tong leader in San Francisco is more like a chess match. Even Father Jun told Yung Jun "Don't concern yourself with how things look. Concern yourself with how things are".

No doubt Father Jun and the six companies are planning something sweet for Mai Ling and they are very patient about it.
I still see the both of them supporting each other
Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by Topmaike007(m): 11:28am On Oct 11, 2020
Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by Topmaike007(m): 11:30am On Oct 11, 2020
No spoilers guys till we finish watching this episode
Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by MickyMozay(m): 5:17pm On Oct 11, 2020
waywardpikin:

Yeah Father Jun is dead to me too, one way or the other. The Tongs seem to be shaping up to be the villains of this season. When does the next episode drop?

Honestly I don't think there is a hero in this series. Everybody has an ulterior motive lol.
Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by MickyMozay(m): 5:17pm On Oct 11, 2020
Topmaike007:
No spoilers guys till we finish watching this episode

Aight Sir grin
Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by Topmaike007(m): 6:40pm On Oct 11, 2020
MickyMozay:

Aight Sir grin
lolz...

That is it oo
Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by Topmaike007(m): 6:41pm On Oct 11, 2020
MickyMozay:

Honestly I don't think there is a hero in this series. Everybody has an ulterior motive lol.
from Billy down to mayor Blake sister all of them are bossing there things themselves
Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by MickyMozay(m): 7:11pm On Oct 12, 2020
Topmaike007:
from Billy down to mayor Blake sister all of them are bossing there things themselves

Omo that Sophie (Penny's sister) whine the Mayor for episode one where them dey eat. Omo frustration wan kill the man.
Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by Topmaike007(m): 7:33pm On Oct 12, 2020
MickyMozay:

Omo that Sophie (Penny's sister) whine the Mayor for episode one where them dey eat. Omo frustration wan kill the man.
lolz I like that part
Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by MickyMozay(m): 3:38pm On Oct 13, 2020
Topmaike007:
lolz I like that part

Same here grin
Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by yehmy(m): 4:24am On Oct 17, 2020
When exactly is each episode coming out, Is it every Monday or when?
Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Oct 18, 2020
Can't believe that season two is actually better than season one.

Can't wait for Zing vs Yong duel?
Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by Sam2310(m): 10:26pm On Oct 18, 2020
yehmy:
When exactly is each episode coming out, Is it every Monday or when?
episode 3 is out today
Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by Topmaike007(m): 8:41am On Oct 19, 2020
alexistaiwo:

you're right bro
Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by Topmaike007(m): 8:41am On Oct 19, 2020
Sam2310:
episode 3 is out today
yeah
Abeg make una leave spoilers till like Wednesday abeg
Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by yehmy(m): 7:15pm On Oct 19, 2020
Sam2310:
episode 3 is out today
link please
Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by Topmaike007(m): 7:57pm On Oct 19, 2020
Topmaike007:
Hello guys episode 2 is out

https://o2tvseries.com/Warrior/Season-02/index.html
check this out
yehmy:
link please
Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by yehmy(m): 9:04pm On Oct 19, 2020
Topmaike007:
check this out
thanks just finish watching Episode 3
Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by Topmaike007(m): 9:41pm On Oct 19, 2020
yehmy:
thanks just finish watching Episode 3
abeg no come drop spoilers
Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by Sam2310(m): 6:54am On Oct 20, 2020
yehmy:
link please
downloaded from o2tvseries
Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by MickyMozay(m): 2:40pm On Oct 20, 2020
alexistaiwo:

Like frfr season two is the sh*t.

Who is Yong?
Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by Topmaike007(m): 6:20pm On Oct 20, 2020
MickyMozay:

Like frfr season two is the sh*t.

Who is Yong?
another crazy bastard
Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by waywardpikin: 6:22pm On Oct 20, 2020
Topmaike007:
another crazy bastard

That new onion? Thought his name was Hong.

Too bad they had to introduce him as a gay character but he looks pretty interesting. This season is off to an excellent start.

Who is Zing?
Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by MickyMozay(m): 6:33pm On Oct 20, 2020
Topmaike007:
another crazy bastard

Na Li Yong. Lol I don forget.
Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by Topmaike007(m): 6:35pm On Oct 20, 2020
waywardpikin:

That new onion? Thought his name was Hong.

Too bad they had to introduce him as a gay character but he looks pretty interesting. This season is off to an excellent start.

Who is Zing?
that Mrs Blake sister just saved her father's company from blowing

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

LABE ORUN NEWS: Ten Months Old Baby Dies In Struggle Over Land (strange But True / Why Do Nigeria TV Stations Lack Good Picture Quality? / Who Among This 5 Character Is Likely To Become The 8th Hokage If Naruto Dies?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.