Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,983 members, 7,825,064 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) (18263 Views)

Avengers Endgame Is A Terrible Movie(spoilers) / Review Of "Merry Men: The Real Yoruba Demons" *no Spoilers* / Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by Ibunkun1(m): 4:52am On Dec 04, 2020
oscoxa214:
Lols, help me tell them oh, some people can predict rubbish for Africa.. let's just keep fingers crossed and see how the show unfolds. Na those Irish men i dey hate, atleast Al Sahm is fighting for the right cause... Unlike those selfish and ignorant Irish..

Seriously. Everyone in this show cares for their interests alone, only Ah Sahm and Ah Toy seems a little different. For now despite the fact that it seems Ah Sahm will become ambitious, he's still loyal to a good degree to Young Jun. There's surely more to come between Ah Sahm and that Irish leader because they've made that clue really obvious.
The Irish are very funny sha, you're foreigners and you're fighting other foreigners for space in a foreign land grin. I really hope Young Jun and Ah Sahm can build something formidable with their relationship, of course they'll loose sometimes but if they stay loyal, determined and truly wise their wins will be more than their losses.

And I don't think Zing will die yet, he might escape death and come back to hunt chao, that dirty police and Mai ling's lover wink

4 Likes

Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 6:18am On Dec 04, 2020
Zing cannot die like that.

That scheming Mayor will probably hire him for dirty laundry.
Ibunkun1:

Seriously. Everyone in this show cares for their interests alone, only Ah Sahm and Ah Toy seems a little different. For now despite the fact that it seems Ah Sahm will become ambitious, he's still loyal to a good degree to Young Jun. There's surely more to come between Ah Sahm and that Irish leader because they've made that clue really obvious.
The Irish are very funny sha, you're foreigners and you're fighting other foreigners for space in a foreign land grin. I really hope Young Jun and Ah Sahm can build something formidable with their relationship, of course they'll loose sometimes but if they stay loyal, determined and truly wise their wins will be more than their losses.

And I don't think Zing will die yet, he might escape death and come back to hunt chao, that dirty police and Mai ling's lover wink

1 Like

Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by Ibunkun1(m): 12:25pm On Dec 04, 2020
alexistaiwo:
Zing cannot die like that.

That scheming Mayor will probably hire him for dirty laundry.

cheesy, it's possible o. The mayor with three legs grin
Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by yehmy(m): 8:03am On Dec 05, 2020
But how come you all forgot this story is actually centered on Ah sham yet you all said you don't like him Please go nd produce ur own movie

1 Like

Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by Topmaike007(m): 9:26am On Dec 05, 2020
yehmy:
But how come you all forgot this story is actually centered on Ah sham yet you all said you don't like him Please go nd produce ur own movie
lolz
Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by jikins(m): 10:42am On Dec 05, 2020
yehmy:

Why you dey take am personal. Everyone has preferences. It mustn't always align with yours. Ah Sham doesn't do it completely for me. He is too arrogant in his ways believing he can do anything or beat anyone. That's why again I was happy he lost the duel and that at least brought him back to earth for a bit. Even now he is making dangerous moves just to advance his own agenda, something that Chao has warned him about. I prefer characters that are very calculating like Chao. Because they know their limits and try to get what they want regardless.

But I am still very interested in how things will turn out for him. If he will eventually betray Young Jun and take over the Tong like Chao predicted.

When writers make characters like these I feel is good writing though. And the fact they have remained true to who Ah sham is from season one is really cool. The arrogance still spurs him on even now.

Doesn't mean I must completely like him to enjoy the show, but as long as I understand who he is, then I can tolerate those behaviours I don't fully like because I know thats who he is. Get me?

2 Likes

Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by Rilwayne001: 2:07pm On Dec 05, 2020
I'm having problem seeing people getting hanged in TV shows. Make me damn too emotional. That Jacob's death got me cry cry embarassed
Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by Ibunkun1(m): 1:39am On Dec 06, 2020
Rilwayne001:
I'm having problem seeing people getting hanged in TV shows. Make me damn too emotional. That Jacob's death got me cry cry embarassed

Same here sad.
Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by Ibunkun1(m): 1:43am On Dec 06, 2020
I already knew the relationship between Ah Sahm and Young Jun will soon be tested, cheesy I really hope it survives against all odds but if It doesn't may the best person win grin

Ah Sahm Surely learnt from his past and he did well against Leary, he could have decided to kill him there.

Zing is ready to break out!

This show has an immense potential to gain dominance soon.

Season 3? cheesy cool

3 Likes

Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by newguy1(m): 7:40am On Dec 06, 2020
Ibunkun1:

cheesy, it's possible o. The mayor with three legs grin
zing have score to settle with mai ling. And with the war against hop wei coming, I think the light of hope that can scare mAi ling is zing coming back even the mayor will need him because of d leverage she have on him.

2 Likes

Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 11:58am On Dec 06, 2020
Warrior season two finale.

Don't you just love this show.

Buckley my Murdafvcking G! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by Dannytee76(m): 5:15pm On Dec 06, 2020
Omo warrior season 3 no sure o ��
Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by waywardpikin: 5:54pm On Dec 06, 2020
Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by waywardpikin: 5:55pm On Dec 06, 2020
The season finale was lit though I'll still rewatch the episode later.

Ah Sahm vs Leary was dòpe. We could call it a draw if you wanna be sympathetic to Leary but Ah Sahm edged him out just a little so he really takes this one.

It was a case of power (Leary) vs speed, technique and finesse (Ah Sahm).

Ah Sahm took a big risk though. What if they lynched him? Anyway na because say na film if not dem no born am well to enter enemy camp on him own.

I like the fact that Young Jun is now aware of who he is dealing with in the person of Ah Sahm. That last shot of him spitting in disgust at the image of Ah Sahm painted at the side of that building is a pointer of things to come.

Let our enemies stop disguising in the likeness of friends!

Was sad to see Father Jun go. I thought he'd stick around to help his son establish his dynasty. He was the only one who could see Ah Sahm for what he truly is.

Also, I think that the fact that some of us don't like the protagonist is a testament to how good the writing is. Ah Sahm is proud, cocky, arrogant and has stayed true to character. Even Leary told him just as much before their big fight. Some of us not liking him shouldn't be a big deal so telling people to go produce their own movies because of that is just the usual childish, Nigerian intolerance at opposing views.

P.S. It's official! Lee loves BLACK women! Kinky! grin

4 Likes

Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by pepemendy(m): 7:22pm On Dec 06, 2020
alexistaiwo:
Warrior season two finale.

Don't you just love this show.

Buckley my Murdafvcking G! cheesy
fvck! Who loves Buckley? grin grin
Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by yehmy(m): 6:52pm On Dec 10, 2020
I don dey expect this fight tey tey but i was expecting a more longer fight time, but even though it was short it's still worth it. Now Baba chop beating wan run enter politics cheesygrin

2 Likes

Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by Kaycee7(m): 12:20am On Dec 20, 2020
Wahala for who no wan mourn her husband. Na Yabaleft you go just see yourself. As e dey now, I no even sabi which direction Penny story dey go laidis

1 Like

Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by yehmy(m): 10:03pm On Aug 10, 2021
Dem no go continue this movie

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

How To Activate And Reset Dstv Decoder After Subscription/payment In Nigeria / TECNO Camission Reality Show On Africa Magic (Pictures) / Photos From Nigerian Idol Season 7 Live Show (Week 2)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.