Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,766 members, 7,813,542 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) - TV/Movies (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) (18120 Views)

Avengers Endgame Is A Terrible Movie(spoilers) / Review Of "Merry Men: The Real Yoruba Demons" *no Spoilers* / Purpl3's WWE (and Pro-wrestling in general) Discussion And Banter House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by MickyMozay(m): 2:27pm On Nov 11, 2020
Kaycee7:
Finally, I'm all caught up on this great show.

Wahala for who no buy opium from China grin grin

I'm suspicious of Hong. The way he worked himself in to be close to Ah Sahm and Young Jun. The question now is who might he be spying for?

I don't think Hong snitched on Baby Jun and Ah Sahm. Remember Baby Jun told Ah Sahm that Father Jun is bound to find out one way or another. It is just annoying to see Baby Jun get deceived by Ah Sahm. Especially now that Ah Sahm confessed to Mai Ling bout his intentions to rule the Hop Wei.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by Kaycee7(m): 3:15pm On Nov 12, 2020
MickyMozay:

I don't think Hong snitched on Baby Jun and Ah Sahm. Remember Baby Jun told Ah Sahm that Father Jun is bound to find out one way or another. It is just annoying to see Baby Jun get deceived by Ah Sahm. Especially now that Ah Sahm confessed to Mai Ling bout his intentions to rule the Hop Wei.
Even if Hong didn't snitch on them, I'm still very suspicious of him.
I feel that y'all are underestimating Young Jun. Yes, he's a hothead and looks to Ah Sham for advice, a lot. But you can bet he didn't get this far by being anyone's fool.
Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by MickyMozay(m): 1:20pm On Nov 13, 2020
Kaycee7:
Even if Hong didn't snitch on them, I'm still very suspicious of him.
I feel that y'all are underestimating Young Jun. Yes, he's a hothead and looks to Ah Sham for advice, a lot. But you can bet he didn't get this far by being anyone's fool.

True bout Hong. Hard not to be suspicious bout him.

As for Young Jun, I can bet he got this far by being Father Jun's son lol. If he isn't a fool, he wouldn't have agreed to Ah Sahm molasses trade idea. It made no sense, even him himself said it that Father Jun was gonna find it quick. All that trouble for how much profit huh? Does that sound like someone who's smart? We all know Ah Sahm isn't smart, you've to be less of a smart fellow to take an advise from him.

The profit/loss of the molasses trade isn't even his burden to bear, it was on his Dad and the so-called six companies. If those ones aren't so pressed about the P/L, why should he?

1 Like

Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by Kaycee7(m): 1:33pm On Nov 13, 2020
MickyMozay:

True bout Hong. Hard not to be suspicious bout him.

As for Young Jun, I can bet he got this far by being Father Jun's son lol. If he isn't a fool, he wouldn't have agreed to Ah Sahm molasses trade idea. It made no sense, even him himself said it that Father Jun was gonna find it quick. All that trouble for how much profit huh? Does that sound like someone who's smart? We all know Ah Sahm isn't smart, you've to be less of a smart fellow to take an advise from him.

The profit/loss of the molasses trade isn't even his burden to bear, it was on his Dad and the so-called six companies. If those ones aren't so pressed about the P/L, why should he?

Because he's young and rash. Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying Young Jun is one of the smartest characters on the show but he has decent street smarts.
It's because of his anger at having to share the trade with Mai Ling that made him consider Ah Sahm's idea. And the profit was good. In 3 months, they would have made significant numbers.
Anyway sha, tomorrow we find out what Father Jun's decision will be
Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by MickyMozay(m): 6:50pm On Nov 13, 2020
Kaycee7:
Because he's young and rash. Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying Young Jun is one of the smartest characters on the show but he has decent street smarts.
It's because of his anger at having to share the trade with Mai Ling that made him consider Ah Sahm's idea. And the profit was good. In 3 months, they would have made significant numbers.
Anyway sha, tomorrow we find out what Father Jun's decision will be

Fair to say his anger got the better of him then. I see Father Jun sacking him from his position as the handler of the molasses trade. We shall see.

1 Like

Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 13, 2020
waywardpikin:

She's in love with a bad boy and will take up his cause as her own. She is a bit of a rebel herself.

She is just a spoilt foolish brat looking for adventure, her eyes will clear soon.

1 Like

Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 13, 2020
Kaycee7:
Finally, I'm all caught up on this great show.

Wahala for who no buy opium from China grin grin

I'm suspicious of Hong. The way he worked himself in to be close to Ah Sahm and Young Jun. The question now is who might he be spying for?
Father jun I suspect
Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by yehmy(m): 7:44am On Nov 16, 2020
Episode 7 on point
Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by Topmaike007(m): 8:15pm On Nov 16, 2020
Still stuck in episode 4 just so busy to continue watching any TV show for now....

I hope Al sahm control hop wei group
Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by Kaycee7(m): 1:48pm On Nov 18, 2020
MickyMozay, Father Jun follow you dey warn Young Jun about Ah Sahm grin
Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by MickyMozay(m): 1:55pm On Nov 19, 2020
Kaycee7:
MickyMozay, Father Jun follow you dey warn Young Jun about Ah Sahm grin

Ahbi nau. Even Ah Sahm admit to Ah Toy he wants to be the head of Hop Wei one day. Lol.
Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by yehmy(m): 10:34pm On Nov 24, 2020
Episode 8 below average
Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by yehmy(m): 8:19am On Nov 29, 2020
yehmy:
Episode 8 below average
Wow Episode 9 is just too lit.... Best so far

1 Like

Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by oscoxa214(m): 10:39pm On Nov 29, 2020
Episode is so on point, i love when young jun said for so long we have lived in their world, but today they gonna die in house... Ah Salm really protrayed the Bruce Lee enter the dragon fight...
Las las.. i no like how they killed Jacob

2 Likes

Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by MickyMozay(m): 6:38am On Dec 02, 2020
oscoxa214:
Episode is so on point, i love when young jun said for so long we have lived in their world, but today they gonna die in house... Ah Salm really protrayed the Bruce Lee enter the dragon fight...
Las las.. i no like how they killed Jacob

That Jacob death pain me. I don hate those Irish men die now.
Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by oscoxa214(m): 7:41am On Dec 02, 2020
Seriously, America wey no be own..they been immigrants like those Chinese too. Irish are delusional ra*ist in dat series..

That Jacob death pain me. I don hate those Irish men die now. [/quote]
Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by collinsetta63: 3:11pm On Dec 02, 2020
Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by MickyMozay(m): 3:51pm On Dec 02, 2020
I swear. Funniest part, they call themselves Irish and still say San Francisco is there own. They are just lazy f##kers that expect the city to pay exorbitantly for their services.

Mtcheew. I wish the tongs diced all of them up before the police came.
Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by Keemsleek005(m): 5:04pm On Dec 02, 2020
MickyMozay:
I swear. Funniest part, they call themselves Irish and still say San Francisco is there own. They are just lazy f##kers that expect the city to pay exorbitantly for their services.

Mtcheew. I wish the tongs diced all of them up before the police came.

The dicing was mad, the 2 tung came together and finished d irish. The killing was brutal, i just so much love how they dismantled the irish.

1 Like

Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by newguy1(m): 5:34pm On Dec 02, 2020
Y r dey trying so hard to give ah salm a fight scene... I dey sorry but on a personal note this season 2 is a let down for me, I understand guys here r feeling it but for me no! The story line for this season is stagnant n still same old without moving forward at all. At least season one was leading somewhere

1 Like

Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by waywardpikin: 5:47pm On Dec 02, 2020
newguy1:
Y r dey trying so hard to give ah salm a fight scene... I dey sorry but on a personal note this season 2 is a let down for me, I understand guys here r feeling it but for me no! The story line for this season is stagnant n still same old without moving forward at all. At least season one was leading somewhere

Lol, I've met someone else who doesn't like Ah Sahm. I agree with your submission anyway.

That Police vs Fong Hai episode still remains my favourite.

1 Like

Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 02, 2020
Ah Sahm is not even on my top 5 character list.

In no particular order.
* Long Zi
* Zing
* Bucky
* Young Jun
* Lee

waywardpikin:

Lol, I've met someone else who doesn't like Ah Sahm. I agree with your submission anyway.

That Police vs Fong Hai episode still remains my favourite.
Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by waywardpikin: 6:13pm On Dec 02, 2020
alexistaiwo:

In no particular order.
* Long Zi
* Zing
* Bucky
* Young Jun
* Lee

I love love loooove Lee. I feel like this season didn't enough with him as he spent all that time being disoriented and drunk.

Who is Bucky though?

Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by waywardpikin: 6:14pm On Dec 02, 2020
alexistaiwo:

In no particular order.
* Long Zi
* Zing
* Bucky
* Young Jun
* Lee

I love love loooove Lee. I feel like this season didn't do enough with him as he spent all that time being disoriented and drunk.

Who is Bucky though?
Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 02, 2020
The one legged deputy mayor
waywardpikin:

I love love loooove Lee. I feel like this season didn't do enough with him as he spent all that time being disoriented and drunk.

Who is Bucky though?

1 Like

Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by waywardpikin: 6:25pm On Dec 02, 2020
alexistaiwo:
The one legged deputy mayor

That's our villain mate grin
Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by jikins(m): 12:34am On Dec 03, 2020
newguy1:

Lol they added the Bruce Lee like nunchuck scene in there. Never really liked Ah Salm from day one was so happy when he was beaten in that duel in season one. But still very much interested in how his story will turn out. I really like young Jun though. Dude can scrap!

2 Likes

Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by ScepticalPyrrho: 2:13pm On Dec 03, 2020
Please, is season two out?
Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by MickyMozay(m): 3:45pm On Dec 03, 2020
Keemsleek005:

The dicing was mad, the 2 tung came together and finished d irish. The killing was brutal, i just so much love how they dismantled the irish.

Yeah. The fight scene was fun to watch.
Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by MickyMozay(m): 3:47pm On Dec 03, 2020
ScepticalPyrrho:
Please, is season two out?

Yes
Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by Ibunkun1(m): 12:15am On Dec 04, 2020
All this hating on Ah Sahm I'm not feeling it though, I'm not 100% sure what the intention of the show runners are about him, but people need to start understanding that the lead roles now do not need to be perfect. He doesn't need to pass your " fighting" test to be the lead role.

4 Likes

Re: Warrior Discussion Thread (beware Of Spoilers) by oscoxa214(m): 2:17am On Dec 04, 2020
Lols, help me tell them oh, some people can predict rubbish for Africa.. let's just keep fingers crossed and see how the show unfolds. Na those Irish men i dey hate, atleast Al Sahm is fighting for the right cause... Unlike those selfish and ignorant Irish..
Ibunkun1:
All this hating on Ah Sahm I'm not feeling it though, I'm not 100% sure what the intention of the show runners are about him, but people need to start understanding that the lead roles now do not need to be perfect. He doesn't need to pass your " fighting" test to be the lead role.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Where Can I Download Jenifa's Diary, Season 3 And 4 / Website To Download Free Hollywood Movies For Java Phones and smart phones. / Lala Akindoju To Host 2019 AMAA Awards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.