Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,196 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:57 AM

Thread closed. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thread closed. (10181 Views)

Thread Closed!!!!! / Thread Closed!!!!! / Thread Closed!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread closed. by CyberWolf: 5:54pm On May 04, 2019
How can you send money to woman to come see you? .. If she wants to come, let her sponsor herself, later you settle her. If she can’t sponsor herself, let her leave it after all, she ain’t doing you any favor.
Re: Thread closed. by Jaqenhghar: 6:07pm On May 04, 2019
lefulefu:
since 2008 babes have been using d format of send me transport money or send me to and fro transport money and i will come over to ur house grin grin.at all at all money wey u send her for transport no go pass 8k na cheesy...abi e pass? grin grin grin grin grin if e no pass i suggest u bone matter and regard d money as helping d poor.at least she can use money in buying new undies and menstrual pads.
Hausa man get proverb. Dem no dey pay for monkey when still dey inside tree. You go wait make person when want sell climb tree catch am bring am come before you pay.
Re: Thread closed. by Jaqenhghar: 6:10pm On May 04, 2019
adonismuller:
who dey self service self better pass this your case, you be correct OKPE..... the girl look you well say you be legbere!! You even get mouth say u send money twice... guy you are a disgrace to brotherhood....

Boys are being paid to kpansh girls , you are there sending transport twice, na April 1st them born u?
[img]https://media1./images/4c1e0b2fa81537ee94c3175ecfce5800/tenor.gif?itemid=5456514[/img]
Bros you no well aswear grin

2 Likes

Re: Thread closed. by wiseone28: 6:14pm On May 04, 2019
dederocs:

When a girl says you should send her money to travel down to meet you, she is supposed to show up, right?

Immediately she got the alert, she stopped picking my calls, it's the second payment i made to her...I sent her cash earlier as per normal student taxing, so when she told me to send her money to come, she is supposed to...I feel most bad behaviour persist as a result of lack of discipline in our youths...let's name and shame these petty thieves, we might be saving their lives.

The cash ain't my problem, but.i don't like when fools bask in their foolishness.
You wanted to faack

1 Like

Re: Thread closed. by Adasun(m): 6:18pm On May 04, 2019
HARDDON:
Op has a very bad taste. Imagine those crude oil black skin and b00bs that have serve the motherland in dedicated loyalty he wanted to cut his own piece off.

Imagine also, how cheaply he fell to the dictacts of his randy d1ck by sending his money into voice mail.

Cover yourself in shame son and stop disturbing our peace If she had come over and u had hit that, we wouldn't have known. Or probably, u wud have come in here to ravel in your fb conquest. Or probably tell us some tale of how loyal her b00bs where or how smelly her gurl is.

angry

Nd to all of u that EAT off the internet, one word: be careful
da don himself grin

1 Like

Re: Thread closed. by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 04, 2019
wiseone28:
You wanted to faack
Those are some sweet,fresh young bitches dawg!
Dayum! cool
Re: Thread closed. by Martinez39(m): 6:39pm On May 04, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Una don expose una politicians wey dey still millions from una

The Op was looking for puci to scatter but unfortunately d puci wise.
Stop being sentimental. Two wrongs don't make a right. Every crook deserves to be exposed. The fact that the OP was looking for pvssy does not mean the girl is right to scam him. Looking for pvssy is not a crime and it is not a bad thing as long as OP didn't manipulate, force or told lies to get the pvssy. Scamming is unacceptable.

5 Likes

Re: Thread closed. by dederocs(m): 6:48pm On May 04, 2019
Martinez39:
Stop being sentimental. Two wrongs don't make a right. Every crook deserves to be exposed. The fact that the OP was looking for pvssy does not mean the girl is right to scam him. Looking for pvssy is not a crime and it is not a bad thing as long as OP didn't manipulate, force or told lies to get the pvssy. Scamming is unacceptable.
Tell the criminals, wey dey condone criminality, thanks man.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread closed. by dederocs(m): 6:52pm On May 04, 2019
modik:

Guy, I see the flip side of every venom you are pouring here, pointing back at you!

1. She played fast one on you and you sent the first money to her.

2. She sized up your gullibility and struck the second time and you sent yet another money to her.

3. When you woke up from your stupor and realised you've been played, you became enraged and started your internet rage.

4. I suggest you stop embarrassing your self and your nativity over the world wide web.

5. Summarily, the girl is smarter and you are even yet to realize you ain't smart at all.

Too bad!
Shut up you dumb youth...what is your point?

Is it a sin to control an adult lady to Bleep?
The point is she renegade on our agreement, hence deserves to be shamed...am using an anonymous monkey, this ain't my name.

1 Like

Re: Thread closed. by MissRaine69(f): 6:55pm On May 04, 2019
Excuse me I have a question.
Why did you send her money? No one just sends people money for no reason.
We won’t judge.

3 Likes

Re: Thread closed. by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 04, 2019
Martinez39:
So because of how much her pictures and name deserve to b pasted on d internet?
Re: Thread closed. by Nobody: 7:00pm On May 04, 2019
Jaqenhghar:

Hausa man get proverb. Dem no dey pay for monkey when still dey inside tree. You go wait make person when want sell climb tree catch am bring am come before you pay.
me no understand guys wey dey send girls money for social media with the understanding say d girls go come visit dem.girl wey i no familiar with and besides sef majority of our ladies for social media na even edited enhanced pixs dem dey use sef.wat stops me from relating with girls close to me than for me to dey hassle dey send money to invite one girl wey dey many miles away from me.with d way nigeria take corrupt and everybody wan scam im neighbour na im i go come jus foolish dey send money to a random girl i see for facebook.biko i no mumu reach dat level and besides most yahoo guys now pose as girls on social media.for instance hope u know majority of the females on nl na guys dey behind dhier monikers.the genuine females on nairaland no even reach 50 percent.
Re: Thread closed. by dederocs(m): 7:01pm On May 04, 2019
lefulefu:
me no understand guys wey dey girls money for social media with the understanding say d girls go come visit dem.girl wey i no familiar with and besides sef majority of our ladies for social media na even edited enhanced pixs dem dey use sef.wat stops me from relating with girls close to me than for me to dey hassle dey send money to invite one girl wey dey many miles away from me.with d way nigeria take corrupt and everybody wan scam im neighbour na im i go come jus foolish dey send money to a random girl i see for facebook.biko i no mumu reach dat level and besides most yahoo guys now pose as girls on social.for instance hope u know majority of the females on nl na guys dey behind dhier monikers.the genuine females on nairaland no even reach 50 percent.
We met at a function through an acquaintance, not on Facebook, that made me quite comfortable to send her cash
Re: Thread closed. by Martinez39(m): 7:06pm On May 04, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
So because of how much her pictures and name deserve to b pasted on d internet?
Yes. Every scammer should be exposed so that people in the society can be careful about these scammers. In life, people must learn to take responsibility for their actions. Be a scammers, get treated like a scammer. There should be no free pass for such nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: Thread closed. by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 04, 2019
dederocs:

We met at a function through an acquaintance, not on Facebook, that made me quite comfortable to send her cash
how are u sure dat ur acquaintance didnt try to set u up .the only time i can send a lady money is if we are very familiar with each other. many ladies nowardays go angle sex at u just to fleece u off ur money.some girls sef u will giv dem money out of compassion and dem go lie to their friends dat u dey use money to toast her and dat she no go giv u d level but she will chop ur money.no be women again? its always wiser to giv money to a lady u dey main with ecept maybe u jus feel like distrubuting ur money around as a donation to d poor.

1 Like

Re: Thread closed. by generationz(f): 7:10pm On May 04, 2019
dederocs:

She lied she was my friend's wife cousin, this got me interested, as I know my friend's wife came from a responsible family, it was after she messed up, I found out they were not related. Personally I don't do cheap, money hungry girls...That means she is pro in the business... premeditated fraud grin

sorry op

She has collected her payment for one of the numerous heartbreaks she has suffered in the past

Its a dog eat dog world out here

One has to be careful and very prayerful if looking for a spouse.

However if all you want is a one night stand then take heart and set your trap for the next mumu that will fall into it. You can compensate yourself with that.

BTW how much did you even give the babe
I'm sure it won't be more than 5k grin
Re: Thread closed. by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 04, 2019
MissRaine69:
Excuse me I have a question.
Why did you send her money? No one just sends people money for no reason.
We won’t judge.
na waoh missraine so u no know why he send her money? u are a sharp lady nau lol
Re: Thread closed. by modik(m): 7:13pm On May 04, 2019
dederocs:

Shut up you dumb youth...what is your point?

Is it a sin to control an adult lady to Bleep?
The point is she renegade on our agreement, hence deserves to be shamed...am using an anonymous monkey, this ain't my name.

If only you know that all comentors are not your age mate!

If you can be so dumb, even to yourself, who else won't you abuse? Even your elders!

Last response to your mention!

2 Likes

Re: Thread closed. by Nobody: 7:15pm On May 04, 2019
generationz:

sorry op

She has collected her payment for one of the numerous heartbreaks she has suffered in the past

Its a dog eat dog world out here

One has to be careful and very prayerful if looking for a spouse.

However if all you want is a one night stand then take heart and set your trap for the next mumu that will fall into it. You can compensate yourself with that.

BTW how much did you even give the babe
I'm sure it won't be more than 5k grin
lets say he gave her to and fro transport fare d money go be 10k plus he go give her money for food wen dem make stop over to buy suya or boli with roasted gnut..lets say he go give her 2k for dat.so approximately lets say d babe chop 12k 500 naira from op.

1 Like

Re: Thread closed. by generationz(f): 7:22pm On May 04, 2019
modik:

Guy, I see the flip side of every venom you are pouring here, pointing back at you!

1. She played fast one on you and you sent the first money to her.

2. She sized up your gullibility and struck the second time and you sent yet another money to her.

3. When you woke up from your stupor and realised you've been played, you became enraged and started your internet rage.

4. I suggest you stop embarrassing your self and your nativity over the world wide web.

5. Summarily, the girl is smarter and you are even yet to realize you ain't smart at all.

Too bad!

She deserves what the op is doing

She took a risk but didn't think ahead that the guy might be more vengeful than other guys she has played in the past.

It goes for men and women

We think we can get away with cheating people until we meet our match.

I don't think the money is the issue but the fact that when she sees her pic online she will think twice before playing someone else again.

2 Likes

Re: Thread closed. by generationz(f): 7:26pm On May 04, 2019
lefulefu:
lets say he gave her to and fro transport fare d money go be 10k plus he go give her money for food wen dem make stop over to buy suya or boli with roasted gnut..lets say he go give her 2k for dat.so approximately lets say d babe chop 12k 500 naira from op.

And now she will pay for it with the disgrace op is putting her through.

Its not even about the money.

Some people think they are smart , its good to teach them a lesson so they can think twice next time. Also someone may be lucky not to fall victim

Most guys will just find another girl to deceive and sex for free

To cover for the pain

Seems op isn't that kinda guy

2 Likes

Re: Thread closed. by modik(m): 7:32pm On May 04, 2019
generationz:

She deserves what the op is doing

She took a risk but didn't think ahead that the guy might be more vengeful than other guys she has played in the past.

It goes for men and women

We think we can get away with cheating people until we meet our match.

I don't think the money is the issue but the fact that when she sees her pic online she will think twice before playing someone else again.

Hahahaha

You only heard from one side ni?

Wait until you hear from the lady, then you'll be in a better position to apportion blame.

Head or tail, sending money is an act of nativity.
Re: Thread closed. by generationz(f): 7:45pm On May 04, 2019
modik:

Hahahaha

Wait until you hear from the lady, then you'll be in a better position to apportion blame.

I don't need to hear the other side

This act is very common among these runsgirls and Facebook babes.

1 Like

Re: Thread closed. by modik(m): 7:51pm On May 04, 2019
generationz:

I don't need to hear the other side

This act is very common among these runsgirls and Facebook babes.

If this is a common knowledge, yet a sharp guy falls mugu?

Haba!

1 Like

Re: Thread closed. by MissRaine69(f): 7:54pm On May 04, 2019
lefulefu:
na waoh missraine so u no know why he send her money? u are a sharp lady nau lol
I try not to make assumptions.
What if he just wanted her to buy meat for his soup? wink

1 Like

Re: Thread closed. by modik(m): 7:59pm On May 04, 2019
MissRaine69:

I try not to make assumptions.
What if he just wanted her to buy meat for his soup? wink

Absolutely.

Bushmeat don catch de hunter. Lol

1 Like

Re: Thread closed. by MissRaine69(f): 8:08pm On May 04, 2019
modik:

Absolutely.

Bushmeat don catch de hunter. Lol

1 Like

Re: Thread closed. by Nobody: 8:12pm On May 04, 2019
Martinez39:
Yes. Every scammer should be exposed so that people in the society can be careful about these scammers. In life, people must learn to take responsibility for their actions. Be a scammers, get treated like a scammer. There should be no free pass for such nonsense.
ok
Re: Thread closed. by dederocs(m): 8:43pm On May 04, 2019
modik:

If this is a common knowledge, yet a sharp guy falls mugu?

Haba!
It's not about the money, a man spends money everyday either way, it's just exposing her for her wrong doings, so others learn.

1 Like

Re: Thread closed. by dederocs(m): 8:45pm On May 04, 2019
modik:

Hahahaha

I have evidence of all chats and the payments, we had an agreement, she stopped picking my calls immediately she got the alert...it means she does this for a living. We should discourage such acts

2 Likes

Re: Thread closed. by dederocs(m): 8:47pm On May 04, 2019
lefulefu:
Sharp guy...it's not about the money though, but the malicious intent...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Understanding A High Value Woman / Why Do Most Ladies Hate Ugly Guys? / Video: Naija Girls Twerk Sed**ctively, Guys Beware

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.