Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,217 members, 7,822,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Thread closed. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thread closed. (10183 Views)

Thread Closed!!!!! / Thread Closed!!!!! / Thread Closed!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread closed. by adonismuller(m): 1:01pm On May 04, 2019
dederocs:

Shut up dia...na man you dey Bleep...no be woman?
self-servicer grin
who dey self service self better pass this your case, you be correct OKPE..... the girl look you well say you be legbere!! You even get mouth say u send money twice... guy you are a disgrace to brotherhood....

Boys are being paid to kpansh girls , you are there sending transport twice, na April 1st them born u?

4 Likes

Re: Thread closed. by Deepfeel(m): 1:02pm On May 04, 2019
Do guys still fall for scams like this?

1 Like

Re: Thread closed. by dederocs(m): 1:04pm On May 04, 2019
adonismuller:
who dey self service self better pass this your case, you be correct OKPE..... the girl look you well say you be legbere!! You even get mouth say u send money twice... guy you are a disgrace to brotherhood....

Boys are being paid to kpansh girls , you are there sending transport twice, na April 1st them born u?
Thanks, you dey make this thread viral...I get my kicks off pay back nigga...and am not a gigalo, I select and choose, not choosen boy...how much Naija woman wan pay you to Bleep...shut up poor boy.
Re: Thread closed. by adonismuller(m): 1:07pm On May 04, 2019
dederocs:

Thanks, you dey make this thread viral...I get my kicks off pay back nigga...and am not a gigalo, I select and choose, not choosen boy...how much Naija woman wan pay you to Bleep...shut up poor boy.
" I am making the thread go viral" you see why I said you are a mugu? Btw, how old are you?

3 Likes

Re: Thread closed. by dederocs(m): 1:07pm On May 04, 2019
lefulefu:
yes free her.just view it as a contribution to the poor if d money small. grin.some babes dey do all this to survive.but next time wen a girl dey halla u dat im relate to ur first cousin or na ur sister best friend make u carry her pix and verify cheesy.too many fraudsters full town biko.
Walahi cheesy

Not about the amount just to show her how foolish she is.

1 Like

Re: Thread closed. by Nobody: 1:33pm On May 04, 2019
Damn I know how it feels, these girls so cheap and criminal these days, one do me too recently, make I find her pics caste her. These sluts go dey run after dem collect 10k/15k for transport, how you go see responsible man...this face looks like one slay mama on my Facebook list... Alakori,hungry girl, ole...good one OP.

2 Likes

Re: Thread closed. by femidejulius(m): 1:55pm On May 04, 2019
OP

Drop her number(s) as well. Drop her address if you have it. If she is a student, drop her school name and her department. Just edit your post so it will be on the front page.

Thieves deserve no pity.

5 Likes

Re: Thread closed. by Nobody: 2:00pm On May 04, 2019
femidejulius:
OP

Drop her number(s) as well. Drop her address if you have it. If she is a student, drop her school name and her department. Just edit your post so it will be on the front page.

Thieves deserve no pity.
It is good we expose these lazy girls ...they are same with scammers, most of them take it as a means of livelihood.

2 Likes

Re: Thread closed. by Nobody: 2:19pm On May 04, 2019
Many thieves and scammers go chook mouth for this matter. Dem go carry am for head pass others.

2 Likes

Re: Thread closed. by Nobody: 2:21pm On May 04, 2019
distributeinc:

It is good we expose these lazy girls ...they are same with scammers, most of them take it as a means of livelihood.
Una don expose una politicians wey dey still millions from una

The Op was looking for puci to scatter but unfortunately d puci wise.

5 Likes

Re: Thread closed. by yusuff4u2c(m): 2:27pm On May 04, 2019
dederocs:

When a girl says you should send her money to travel down to meet you, she is supposed to show up, right?

Immediately she got the alert, she stopped picking my calls, it's the second payment i made to her...I sent her cash earlier as per normal student taxing, so when she told me to send her money to come, she is supposed to...I feel most bad behaviour persist as a result of lack of discipline in our youths...let's name and shame these petty thieves, we might be saving their lives.

The cash ain't my problem, but.i don't like when fools bask in their foolishness.
Obviously, you are the fool. And people like you will never help people around you. Yeyeye
Re: Thread closed. by dederocs(m): 2:33pm On May 04, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

Politics na public issue, this na personal...all of Una slay witches need to be exposed. Why lie, if you no dey game?

2 Likes

Re: Thread closed. by dederocs(m): 2:34pm On May 04, 2019
yusuff4u2c:

Obviously, you are the fool. And people like you will never help people around you. Yeyeye
Shut up that smelly mouth if you don't have any valid points...na your family go help you, not me
Re: Thread closed. by dipseacon: 2:39pm On May 04, 2019
She give you tfare billing as sure client wey you be. You sef pay grin
dederocs:

When a girl says you should send her money to travel down to meet you, she is supposed to show up, right?

Immediately she got the alert, she stopped picking my calls, it's the second payment i made to her...I sent her cash earlier as per normal student taxing, so when she told me to send her money to come, she is supposed to...I feel most bad behaviour persist as a result of lack of discipline in our youths...let's name and shame these petty thieves, we might be saving their lives.

The cash ain't my problem, but.i don't like when fools bask in their foolishness.

Re: Thread closed. by Salamanderoffai: 2:47pm On May 04, 2019
Well we all know the drill grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Thread closed. by Nobody: 2:48pm On May 04, 2019
dederocs:

Politics na public issue, this na personal...all of Una slay witches need to be exposed. Why lie, if you no dey game?
Tor that's life. Guys be lying to get at that kitty while d ladies b lying to get at that cash... Nawaoooo, which way Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Thread closed. by yusuff4u2c(m): 3:09pm On May 04, 2019
dederocs:

Shut up that smelly mouth if you don't have any valid points...na your family go help you, not me
It sounds like someone is pained.... I'm not someone around you idiot. Inferiority complex. Your problem is that you are not man enough to face girls in the real world, why won't you be scammed lol.... Truly, education doesn't necessarily mean smartness... Lwkm

2 Likes

Re: Thread closed. by dederocs(m): 3:16pm On May 04, 2019
yusuff4u2c:

It sounds like someone is pained.... I'm not someone around you idiot. Inferiority complex. Your problem is that you are not man enough to face girls in the real world, why won't you be scammed lol.... Truly, education doesn't necessarily mean smartness... Lwkm

You are an irrelevant asshole, if you see the thread you will see it's clearly stated in one of my responses, that we met at a wedding, but bich niggers like you will always act like biches
Re: Thread closed. by Martinez39(m): 3:27pm On May 04, 2019
Later the same lady will shame broke boys.

1 Like

Re: Thread closed. by yusuff4u2c(m): 3:58pm On May 04, 2019
dederocs:

You are an irrelevant asshole, if you see the thread you will see it's clearly stated in one of my responses, that we met at a wedding, but bich niggers like you will always act like biches
Doesn't make you anything less of a fool that you are...
Alaye já dànù

1 Like

Re: Thread closed. by yusuff4u2c(m): 4:00pm On May 04, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

Tell him again... I wonder what he wants from us...

1 Like

Re: Thread closed. by Follygunners: 4:17pm On May 04, 2019
OP, you win some... you lose some! cool

1 Like

Re: Thread closed. by Nobody: 4:28pm On May 04, 2019
Preshy561:
Take your loss and move on.

Is that all there's to it?
Re: Thread closed. by Zombicmodz: 4:40pm On May 04, 2019
dederocs:

I dont believe every girl thinks like this...it's mainly the ones with sinister motives like you that will type such... especially the lazy types.

The way some ppl cast themselves...it's amazing
Re: Thread closed. by kingjrofficial(m): 4:43pm On May 04, 2019
Almost every where these types of SCAMMERS...
Facebook is for kids now
Re: Thread closed. by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 04, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:

How does a pucci get scattered? Do we move with excavators between our legs?
Re: Thread closed. by Zombicmodz: 4:46pm On May 04, 2019
adonismuller:
you be mugu, stop crying and go look for a girl around, abi u no sabi toast woman?

Why so harsh ?

To be honest... Im surprised that anyone still falls for this scam anymore..I mean it's so 2008ish.
However, the girl scammer should be called out and exposed.

2 Likes

Re: Thread closed. by rtdCivilservant: 4:50pm On May 04, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Many thieves and scammers go chook mouth for this matter. Dem go carry am for head pass others.

hi
Re: Thread closed. by dederocs(m): 5:14pm On May 04, 2019
Zombicmodz:

Why so harsh ?

To be honest... Im surprised that anyone still falls for this scam anymore..I mean it's so 2008ish.
However, the girl scammer should be called out and exposed.
That's what I thought, name and shame the thief.
Re: Thread closed. by dederocs(m): 5:16pm On May 04, 2019
scaramucci:

Is that all there's to it?
No mind her...awon slay witches, na their people.
Re: Thread closed. by modik(m): 5:23pm On May 04, 2019
dederocs:

The cash ain't my problem, but.i don't like when fools bask in their foolishness

Guy, I see the flip side of every venom you are pouring here, pointing back at you!

1. She played fast one on you and you sent the first money to her.

2. She sized up your gullibility and struck the second time and you sent yet another money to her.

3. When you woke up from your stupor and realised you've been played, you became enraged and started your internet rage.

4. I suggest you stop embarrassing your self and your nativity over the world wide web.

5. Summarily, the girl is smarter and you are even yet to realize you ain't smart at all.

Too bad!

1 Like

Re: Thread closed. by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 04, 2019
scaramucci:

How does a pucci get scattered? Do we move with excavators between our legs?
Lol. You know it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Do Guys Play Games With Girls Hearts / Why Do Most Ladies Hate Ugly Guys? / Artist Captured Sex Acts As Strangely Beautiful X-rays (IN PICS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.