Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,237 members, 7,822,222 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Thread closed. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thread closed. (10184 Views)

Thread Closed!!!!! / Thread Closed!!!!! / Thread Closed!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread closed. by JoyIsSweet: 10:39pm On May 04, 2019
Never judge until you hear two side of a story... Lesson learnt.
Re: Thread closed. by nuelsam: 10:39pm On May 04, 2019
undecidedSass able bodied niqqas dey cast emselves on top punna....... Punna....... Ordinary punna....... Im ashamed of y'all i swear........ Mr Japan wey get shoemaker for CHICKEN abi na TURKEY,u see urlife outside ?....... U just don't get the obvious fact that these hoes can't be satisfied, no matter how u tryna impress em....... Do u? ....... Hoes have one primary aim and that is FVCKING with ones money, dump em and move on to the next Maga........... Dear Op, you've been outplayed and magazoned,so STFU make we see road.

1 Like

Re: Thread closed. by Leriebloom(f): 10:39pm On May 04, 2019
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin
Re: Thread closed. by BotafogoJunior(m): 10:57pm On May 04, 2019
@dederocs,matter just start, reply daddynimo oh!! This one na nairaland court session
Re: Thread closed. by dkidd: 11:09pm On May 04, 2019
DaddyNimo:

you said your name is Patrick, I can only hope you have a good lawyer cos we're suing you for every dime you're worth...you Weill be hearing from the police and our lawyers soon. in your next life you won't try to shame a female again. we have your pic so sit tight....the battle isn't over

This matter done tie rope for waist be that... Where is the Op abi Mr Patrick cheesy

1 Like

Re: Thread closed. by femitizzie: 11:09pm On May 04, 2019
You Be Mumu Guy. Sense Dey Faraway from you. Shebi na u dey find wetin wey no Lost. U don form heaven and earth for the girl dey tell am sey u get houses for ABUJA, U just win Contract, U get mansions for Lagos. Na Common 10k u still give am wey u wan kill urself ontop now. Funniest part is that She even came to see you when u did not even give her a dime for Tfare, And u were the one that even told her you'll send her 10k the next morning, So How come are you such a Pained soul seeking for Mercy when you already Played yourself cos you wanted her to come again and she did not come. My Brother Mr CEO, Just calm down and accept thats how ur 10k goes. Stop making mouth when you cant put it into action. Who knows if u sef dey use pants sef. You are a disgrace to all men. BROKE ASS FAKE BOY

1 Like

Re: Thread closed. by bjtinz: 11:11pm On May 04, 2019
Seriously?? shocked
Re: Thread closed. by bjtinz: 11:23pm On May 04, 2019
DaddyNimo:

you said your name is Patrick, I can only hope you have a good lawyer cos we're suing you for every dime you're worth...you Weill be hearing from the police and our lawyers soon. in your next life you won't try to shame a female again. we have your pic so sit tight....the battle isn't over

Abeg make I hear word.

Though I'm certainly not holding brief for OP who is fake chest beating muffker. A peep into some of his topic review what a chronic insecure misogynistic psychopath he is.

But your 'friend' should expect standing ovation either. She collected the money knowing she won't honor the agreement, why? Since she knew he was a fake ashol why not end all communication and blck him?

Both are in the business of defrauding so in a way they're Probably meant for each other. tongue

5 Likes

Re: Thread closed. by CyberWolf: 11:38pm On May 04, 2019
DaddyNimo:

Shut the fvck up. Even though OP is a slowpoke, but your friend is also a scammer.

5 Likes

Re: Thread closed. by Xavi2019: 12:05am On May 05, 2019
dederocs:
Her name is owoyemi olabisi, she lied and lured me to send her money, pretending to be who she is not.

She changes Facebook constantly, due to her unscrupulous nature.

She is a bloody liar...name and shame other broke thieves you know.
So shit has gone sour now and you suddenly discover that she's a dirty girl? sad
Re: Thread closed. by Nobody: 12:39am On May 05, 2019
They come online to bash girls and talk about how they Cant spend a dime on a girl and how all Nigerian girls have fish smelling pussy yet they go offline and use their money to beg for the same "fish smelling pussy". laugh won kill me o, Nairaland alpha males are jokers grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Thread closed. by dederocs(m): 1:21am On May 05, 2019
DaddyNimo:

I have all my evidence of payment and chats, I got my lawyer, you can only have a case against me, if am lying...I know the law ok. You broke asses scamming people off peanuts, you are lucky people have pleaded with me to let go, I just wanted to show her that it is not everyone she can play a cheap scam on.

2 Likes

Re: Thread closed. by Algorithimz: 1:51am On May 05, 2019

1 Like

Re: Thread closed. by Algorithimz: 2:08am On May 05, 2019
Re: Thread closed. by Nobody: 4:46am On May 05, 2019
Godmother:
You were expecting she would pay in kind and now that she failed to uphold her own end of the bargain, you're screaming hell. Oga just admit you have been maga'd

Check my signature for FREE information on pure water and plastic bottle recycling
savage grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread closed. by Nobody: 5:17am On May 05, 2019
Algorithimz:

Smelly Stinky Kitties Mtcheeew, Thunder Fire Una Useless Kitty.I only blame Niggurs who can't Just hold their fucking body.
Tor na u sabi. Men has been at the mercy of that kitties since d beginning of time, doubt it will change any time soon.

1 Like

Re: Thread closed. by modik(m): 6:23am On May 05, 2019
sureteeboy:

You mean the lady is smarter for failing to hold her end of the bargain? Since when does being fraudulent became synonymous with smartness? The lady is nothing but an outright swindler and crook

All men are hunters. Your discussion and chats are all tailored towards one thing... To conquer her territory and have carnal knowledge of her..... On the other hand, she played along and conquered your purse.

Game over. Winner emerged and the loser too.

Lol.

Let me remind you, you gave consent hence you need not complain.

I'm sure you wouldn't have pitied her should she had turned up and placed herself on your slaughtering slab!

1 Like

Re: Thread closed. by modik(m): 6:26am On May 05, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
Tor na u sabi. Men has been at the mercy of that kitties since d beginning of time, doubt it will change any time soon.

So sad but plain truth!
Re: Thread closed. by dederocs(m): 6:49am On May 05, 2019
modik:

All men are hunters. Your discussion and chats are all tailored towards one thing... To conquer her territory and have carnal knowledge of her..... On the other hand, she played along and conquered your purse.

Game over. Winner emerged and the loser too.

Lol.

Let me remind you, you gave consent hence you need not complain.

I'm sure you wouldn't have pitied her should she had turned up and placed herself on your slaughtering slab!
What else do men need and give women money for brother...na the Naija way...anyway some peeps don talk to me, I will leave it for charity, but next time, the dumb girl will think twice before playing smart.
Re: Thread closed. by damtan(m): 7:00am On May 05, 2019
The End. Watch out for Part 2
Re: Thread closed. by DaddyNimo(m): 7:01am On May 05, 2019
dederocs:

What else do men need and give women money for brother...na the Naija way...anyway some peeps don talk to me, I will leave it for charity, but next time, the dumb girl will think twice before playing smart.
God punish you and the peeps wey talk to you to let go...may your daughters be raped and televised on national TV. you've stepped on the cobras tail small boy, prepare to be sting. like I said earlier....have a lawyer ready....we will be suing. I wan see that million wey you get, make we waste am for court.
Re: Thread closed. by DaddyNimo(m): 7:04am On May 05, 2019
dederocs:

I have all my evidence of payment and chats, I got my lawyer, you can only have a case against me, if am lying...I know the law ok. You broke asses scamming people off peanuts, you are lucky people have pleaded with me to let go, I just wanted to show her that it is not everyone she can play a cheap scam on.
you go know how far soon...after all the sexual harassment WhatsApp messages.... you want to suck her nipples, want to cum on her lips etc, you still dey boast. no worry....
Re: Thread closed. by dederocs(m): 8:13am On May 05, 2019
DaddyNimo:

you go know how far soon...after all the sexual harassment WhatsApp messages.... you want to suck her nipples, want to cum on her lips etc, you still dey boast. no worry....
Afolabi Jeremy aka Seyi. She has my number, am waiting, stupid broke thieves...na efcc jail all of you go end up if you are not careful...I am just letting go cos of the person that took us to the event...I told her I will expose her fraud...she has the liberty to say what she wants, courts work with evidence mumu. Like I said, the scammer knows what she did, that is why she has not been able to pick my call since she got the alert...it's a scam she does, that is why she has double facebook, double WhatsApp...I did my extensive work on her before deciding to shame her, she is not one innocent girl, but a con artiste...am an activist, I work with lawyers...but if you provoke me, I will investigate you properly.

2 Likes

Re: Thread closed. by dederocs(m): 8:38am On May 05, 2019
BotafogoJunior:
@dederocs,matter just start, reply daddynimo oh!! This one na nairaland court session
I guess his account is fake, it's either the girl or a fellow scammer like her, it pays to be objective...I don't rant, court na lawyer to lawyer issue, I have mine. What am saying is what ensued, I told her I will expose her fraud, cos of her malicious intent, and its what I did.
Re: Thread closed. by dederocs(m): 8:46am On May 05, 2019
dkidd:

This matter done tie rope for waist be that... Where is the Op abi Mr Patrick cheesy
That guy is hiding under a fake identity, how can you be a man and display a picture of a stripper...scammer alert...his name is Afolabi Jeremy aka Seyi.
Re: Thread closed. by dederocs(m): 8:47am On May 05, 2019
dkidd:

That guy is hiding under a fake identity, how can you be a man and display a picture of a stripper...scammer alert...his name is Afolabi Jeremy aka Seyi.
Re: Thread closed. by JoyIsSweet: 9:13am On May 05, 2019
dederocs:

Afolabi Jeremy aka Seyi. She has my number, am waiting, stupid broke thieves...na efcc jail all of you go end up if you are not careful...I am just letting go cos of the person that took us to the event...I told her I will expose her fraud...she has the liberty to say what she wants, courts work with evidence mumu. Like I said, the scammer knows what she did, that is why she has not been able to pick my call since she got the alert...it's a scam she does, that is why she has double facebook, double WhatsApp...I did my extensive work on her before deciding to shame her, she is not one innocent girl, but a con artiste...am an activist, I work with lawyers...but if you provoke me, I will investigate you properly.

Oga keep shut and accept you're dense. From all your comment here I can detect you're this ALAKADA type. You keep hyping yourself, you are this you're that whereas you're NOTHING.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread closed. by dkidd: 9:22am On May 05, 2019
dederocs:

haba.. for only this thread na all these many twist and turns dey abeg i done late for church till i get back

1 Like

Re: Thread closed. by sureteeboy(m): 10:46am On May 05, 2019
dkidd:

haba.. for only this thread na all these many twist and turns dey abeg i done late for church till i get back
I dey tell you

1 Like

Re: Thread closed. by DaddyNimo(m): 12:05pm On May 05, 2019
dederocs:

lol ha ode he has seen my phone number on one of my post and used true caller to get my name. lol is dat how scared you are? about the stripper display pic, fool lemme school you, I'm allowed to use whatever pic I want as my dp. oh you now work with lawyers abi? no worry I go follow you up till the end I swear.... me and yoy just start. you go show me evidence of been a scanner to call me one.
Re: Thread closed. by DaddyNimo(m): 12:07pm On May 05, 2019
dederocs:

yoy that has Mandela as your dp is a what? walai the girl suppose collect pass 10k for your hand... your obviously a wasted sperm. if I have a son like you I'd use him for rituals....and donate the money to charity
Re: Thread closed. by DaddyNimo(m): 12:09pm On May 05, 2019
dederocs:

if you no investigate me na trailer go jam you after which container go fall ontop your copse... bastard.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Do You Gist A Girl? / Why Do Most Ladies Hate Ugly Guys? / Decker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.