Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

Goat Thief Burnt Alive In Aba (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Goat Thief Burnt Alive In Aba (Disturbing Photos) (47273 Views)

Goat Thief Handcuffed & Forced To Carry The Goat Behind Him (pics/video) / Goat Thief Beaten To Pulp In Abuja (Photos) / Suspected Thief Burnt To Death In Ogoja, Cross River (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goat Thief Burnt Alive In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 04, 2019
olatade:
wahala! they burnt the thief and the evidence.

I wonder why they burnt the goat as well undecided

1 Like

Re: Goat Thief Burnt Alive In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by JubrinElSudan: 11:10pm On May 04, 2019
Now this is the Aba I know of. Aba wouldn't mind burning someone that stole a cube of Maggi. In the late 90's then, a thief was caught stealing NEPA meter from a compound within my neighborhood. He was burnt

1 Like

Re: Goat Thief Burnt Alive In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by Toks2008(m): 11:10pm On May 04, 2019
Now I agree that Nigeria is a zoo.

This is beyond any logical reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Goat Thief Burnt Alive In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by planetx: 11:11pm On May 04, 2019
The British should just come back and recolonised this shithole, we were never ready 4 our so called independence.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Goat Thief Burnt Alive In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by PotatoSalad(m): 11:11pm On May 04, 2019
omenkaLives:
Can someone just imagine the utter STUPIDITY and BARBARISM 9f the common man in Nigeria! Geeze!!

Just a couple of days ago, I made a passing reference to how goat thieves or other minor crooks are treated by us compared to how the criminal elites are treated, and today we see this!!

I curse every finger that was raised to carry out this punishment. I pray they never know peace for the rest of their lives!

Nigeria!!!!! This is deeply saddening. Gosh! angry angry angry
A goat thief can stab you if he recognises you. Not supporting jungle justice but I don't pity thieves. If you've ever been robbed at gunpoint, you'll feel like carrying out the jungle justice alone.
Like i said, I don't support jungle justice.l
Re: Goat Thief Burnt Alive In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by mmadu5(m): 11:15pm On May 04, 2019
why burn the poor goat though . i suspect he was caught having sex with it
Re: Goat Thief Burnt Alive In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by mchc1001: 11:16pm On May 04, 2019
TO KILL A MAN FOR STEALING A GOAT?, THIS IS PURE MADNESS AND A PRIMITIVE ACT, DOES IT MEAN THAT THE PEOPLE THAT KILLED THIS MAN DO NOT KNOW THAT THE MAN IS A HUNGRY PERSON, SOME TIMES PEOPLE DON'T THINK, THIS IS THE REASON BLACK MAN WILL STILL REMAIN IN THE DARK, BUNCH OF USELESS PEOPLE

2 Likes

Re: Goat Thief Burnt Alive In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by olas24u(f): 11:17pm On May 04, 2019
Uncivilized people!that was how they brought it to Lagos after the biafran war . burning people without trials.

2 Likes

Re: Goat Thief Burnt Alive In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by advocate666: 11:17pm On May 04, 2019
Poor goat.

1 Like

Re: Goat Thief Burnt Alive In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by Firstorderwizard(m): 11:17pm On May 04, 2019
SarkinYarki:
The fact that both the goat and the guy were burnt shows that the accused thief was not killed because he stole the goat but because many Nigerians are just evil and blood thirsty ...don be surprised that someone might still steal the roasted goat to go home and eat
Lol! Meenh! I regret my sojourn in this part of the world.

1 Like

Re: Goat Thief Burnt Alive In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by bigcasava1(m): 11:20pm On May 04, 2019
Oh my people pls don't join fulanis and Muslim in such a barbaric act
Re: Goat Thief Burnt Alive In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by Nyamiri: 11:21pm On May 04, 2019
Abia State is cursed, that's the only logical explanation for what is happening there.

Ikpeazu is busy wrecking their parents and future together and these ones are burning a goat thief.

Very backward animals.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Goat Thief Burnt Alive In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by CoolAmbience(m): 11:22pm On May 04, 2019
Oche211:
Animals in human skin.
And they will worship orji kalu, Theodore orji nd okezie ikpazeu.
Lawless animals. They should be caught and burnt alive too.

Aba...one of the craziest places to live in, in the world. It is one place in Nigeria I hate to have to go to for any reason.

The people are damn crazy. How can someone be burnt because he stole a goat?

That's the height of inhumanity!

3 Likes

Re: Goat Thief Burnt Alive In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 11:23pm On May 04, 2019
Stupidity....killing your own people and you complain when outsiders kill one of yours.

Ndiara!!!
Re: Goat Thief Burnt Alive In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by enshi(m): 11:25pm On May 04, 2019
Yet ikpeazu milks them on a sec billing
Re: Goat Thief Burnt Alive In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by busjeep: 11:26pm On May 04, 2019
this is very cruel and should be condemned by the federal government.... I think the perpetrators should be punished for this inhuman act.
Re: Goat Thief Burnt Alive In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by solelymade: 11:28pm On May 04, 2019
mmadu5:
why burn the poor goat though . i suspect he was caught having sex with it

Exactly what I thought, it must be a case of bestiality for the goat to be burnt with the victim if the story is true and not fabricated because that scene does not fit into a scene where any form of fire incident happened. Still I say NO TO JUNGLE JUSTICE
Re: Goat Thief Burnt Alive In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by TinaG(f): 11:31pm On May 04, 2019
It's so painful that the Abians left the fulanis who sliced off a lady's finger and here they are wasting a life just because of an animal. I don't buy the idea of Killing someone just because they stole edible thing cos hunger could push one to do such. Jungle justice needs to stop in Abia state.
Re: Goat Thief Burnt Alive In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by daddyfreeman1(m): 11:31pm On May 04, 2019
OP this is an old news... this happened in Aba in 2017 not this year... go to my timeline on Facebook you'll see when I shared this picture... stop publishing old news as a new one... damn you

1 Like

Re: Goat Thief Burnt Alive In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by soberdrunk(m): 11:32pm On May 04, 2019
I don't even know what type, I cannot understand how human beings will come together and watch how life is snuffed out of another human being in one of the most painful ways for something as irrelevant as a "common goat"....... embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Goat Thief Burnt Alive In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by wifeesnatcher(m): 11:32pm On May 04, 2019
Igbos gathered to burn a Biafran, ojukwu must be disappointed in the grave by now. What's that goat going to say about this from his runaway cage

1 Like

Re: Goat Thief Burnt Alive In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by 0taPiaPia(m): 11:35pm On May 04, 2019
olatade:
wahala! they burnt the thief and the evidence.
as in he grin
Re: Goat Thief Burnt Alive In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by Omeji: 11:36pm On May 04, 2019
Photoshop
Re: Goat Thief Burnt Alive In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by BabaIbo: 11:38pm On May 04, 2019
ShinqRambq:
OSUsu,Just becuase of goat,this flatttinos are just too greedy.Ipigs killing becuase of Goat.Okay,I change their names to Igoats

Tueh

Foo.l
Re: Goat Thief Burnt Alive In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by BabaIbo: 11:39pm On May 04, 2019
wifeesnatcher:
Igbos gathered to burn a Biafran, ojukwu must be disappointed in the grave by now. What's that goat going to say about this from his runaway cage

Cone head
Re: Goat Thief Burnt Alive In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by BrokenCock: 11:41pm On May 04, 2019
Stooped biafrans ! Kalu is a bastardt
Re: Goat Thief Burnt Alive In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by IAmKinging(m): 11:46pm On May 04, 2019
Seriously, frankly, sincerely, and unequivocally, a large number of the youths are the problem in this country.
1. You'd see/hear about robbers who are definitely young people, stealing from other people in their community/locality who are still managing instead of those who are wealthy; although stealing is bad.
2. Politicians would embezzle public funds meant for the development of their community, yet these youths won't protest or demand for their rights, instead these young people will have the guts to burn alive, someone who is also like they are, for stealing petty things compared to the millions and billions of money being stolen by those in administration of their communities.
The biblical principle about Jesus, the mob and the adulterous woman does not come to bare in their minds when perpetuating this evil called Jungle Justice.
Re: Goat Thief Burnt Alive In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by omoteacher(m): 11:48pm On May 04, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

How would foreigners visiting this forum treat us better in their country ? After seeing how we are killing(burning) criminals. Don't expect any foreign country to treat us better in their country, we are our own worst enemies in this country. Being a Nigerian is opposite of blessing !
Re: Goat Thief Burnt Alive In Aba (Disturbing Photos) by Chukwurah003: 11:49pm On May 04, 2019
This is barbaric from the same people supporting PDP and Atiku. Hypocrisy at its peak.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Was Offered ₦71M To Withdraw The Case - Timothy Adegoke's Wife / Girl Who Vanished From School With A Guy Has Been Found, Boy Arrested. Photos / I Bought Late Ataga’s Laptop From Chidinma For N495,000 — Man Tells Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.